Maria Sharapova and Porsche are bringing professional tennis back to Los Angeles! This is your chance to volunteer at a fun exhibition of tennis and entertainment. Join Maria and her friends on December 12 and 13 at the Los Angeles Tennis Center at UCLA.
- NIKE UNIFORM – One event shirt. Please provide your own khaki shorts or slacks to complement your uniform.
- COMPLIMENTARY TICKETS – Two loge level seats per FULL SHIFT worked.
- PHOTO CREDENTIAL – With access to Stadium Court seating so you can watch tennis on your breaks!
- MEALS– one meal and snacks per shift
- FREE PARKING – at designated UCLA lot during the event
In return we ask the following Commitment from you:
- A minimum of ONE FULL shift of approximately SIX HOURS. PRIOIRTY WILL BE GIVEN TO VOLUNTEERS WHO WORK BOTH DAYS
- Attend a training session for the volunteer area you choose. You will be notified of the date and time that you will be required to attend
Volunteer Applications must be completed by October 7, 2015. If you have any questions e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (305) 461.9286.
CLICK HERE TO BEGIN THE APPLICATION PROCESS