logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error


4 Pages123>»
Topic Maria loses with honor in Istanbul  
giorgio from italy Posted: Sunday, October 28, 2012 12:46:32 PM(UTC)

Yesterday I called Serena Williams "fierce", and today she was. We came to the end of this exciting tennis event: Maria played to the best of her ability, but unfortunately it wasn't enough. Life continues.


Maria, today you didn't win, but you remain the magnificent player who wows us all. Thanks for the emotions that you gave us. All the best!!  


Take care of yourself.     


Giorgio from Italy                               

Topic I believe if you believe.  
MariaS Posted: Saturday, October 13, 2012 5:16:09 AM(UTC)
Go Maria! Kisses.
Topic CHINA OPEN 2012 - BEIJING  
paul_pipkin Posted: Friday, September 28, 2012 8:05:19 AM(UTC)

BEIJING  Beijing, China


September 29 - October 7, 2012 



CANNOT say I'm real pleased with this draw. 

If source pages fail to post today, try http://live.video.sina.com.cn/room/tennis
Topic Terrific effort by Maria  
giorgio from italy Posted: Friday, May 18, 2012 11:41:27 AM(UTC)


Against a tough opponent like Venus Williams, Maria gave a demonstration of great tennis. Very solid, effective serve, big winners, great sense of position. Straight sets 64 63.



Great Maria, congratulations! 


Take care of yourself. Giorgio from Italy

Topic blue clay  
frida Posted: Saturday, May 05, 2012 4:31:48 AM(UTC)

hey friends


what is blue clay????????????? do you know this????

Topic How to win a tennis Match!?  
Dartagnan Posted: Sunday, April 29, 2012 6:58:59 AM(UTC)

WE DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT MARIA. SHE WILL WIN THIS FINAL IN STUTTGART. I AM 90% SURE. 


MARIA SHARAPOVA'S TENNIS IS STRONGER WHEN SHE PLAYS HER BEST TENNIS WITHOUT SILLY MISTAKES. 


MARIA IS IN GOOD PHYSICAL CONDITION. 

Topic NEW HAIR STYLE  
Dartagnan Posted: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 7:38:28 PM(UTC)

DO YOU REMEMBER ANASTASIA MYSKINA?


Anastasia Myskina had short hair, she defeated Elena Dementieva with long hair at the final of Roland Garros.


I hope Masha will win this trophy with her short hair.  


                             


Anastasia crowned in Paris



Russian Anastasia Myskina with the winners trophy after defeating compatriot Elena Dementieva in the women's final at Roland Garros.




Photo:AFP




Named after a Russian royal, Anastasia Myskina took her place on the throne of claycourt tennis yesterday, thrashing Elena Dementieva in an all-Russian French Open final.


The dark-haired Muscovite, often tempestuous, at times brilliant, controlled this one-sided title match from the moment the old friends stepped on court, winning 6-1 6-2 to become the first Russian woman to win a grand slam singles title.


The Russian national anthem echoed around the Roland Garros stadium but it was a coronation lacking fanfare as sixth seed Myskina won by the biggest margin since Steffi Graf beat Belarussian Natasha Zvereva 6-0 6-0 in 1988.


''I can't believe it,'' the 22-year-old said as she collected her trophy and cheque for 838,500 euros.


''I'm really very happy. But it was hard to control my emotions in a grand slam final against a player who is also a friend.'' Dementieva found it harder.


''I think I was just too nervous today,'' she admitted. ''I have wanted this all my life but I couldn't handle the pressure... I couldn't play my game,'' she added with tears in her eyes.


''My dream was to win Roland Garros and I'm sorry to have lost today.''

The last Russian to have reached a grand slam final was Olga Morozova, who lost in the final here and at Wimbledon in 1974.


Morozova is now Dementieva's coach and her charge could do no better.


''I just made too many mistakes, I couldn't do anything,'' Dementieva said.


At one point early in the second set she screamed at herself in Russian. ''I shouted 'I hate myself'...which is true,'' she explained, before breaking down in tears.


Fittingly, for a first grand slam final between two Russians, both players had chosen to wear red. There the similarity ended.


Myskina is a firebrand with short, dark hair. She is famed for her on-court spats with coach and ex-boyfriend Jens Gerlach.


Dementieva's long blonde locks hang in a pony-tail. She towers above Myskina and is more softly-spoken and demure.


She is also the more nervy character. This led to her downfall on centre court.


While Myskina appeared to revel in the final-day atmosphere, her 22-year-old friend simply froze.


The free-hitting style with which she ousted pre-tournament favourite Amelie Mauresmo in the quarter-finals never appeared as she fell apart in front of 15,000 Parisians.


Having grown up together and shared a coach in their early years, the two friends say they have played each other on countless occasions.


For the early part of this final, it did look as though the pair were going through the motions, training rather than competing as they both struggled to adapt to the unfamiliar surroundings of a grand slam title match.


Dementieva knows herself only too well and having won the toss, elected to receive. It paid immediate dividends as she broke Myskina for a 1-0 lead but she was unable to hold her own serve, hitting three double faults straight off to hand the advantage back to her opponent.


In total, Dementieva hit 15 double faults - almost four games' worth.


Myskina's game plan, drawn up over the last 15 years of playing her friend, appeared simple.


Make the ninth seed play the ball and wait for the nerves to kick in.


It was a simple plan, but did the trick.


Dementieva tried to be aggressive, tried to take the initiative on many occasions but too often she tightened, either sending the ball into the net or shovelling it deep over the baseline.


Myskina herself was not entirely immune to nerves. However, she managed to control herself at key moments, preferring the simple, rolled crosscourt shot rather than the high-risk efforts Dementieva seemed bent on.


The WTA's statistics had the pair tied at 4-4 in head-to-head matches but it is a difficult statistic to believe on the evidence of this match.


Everything Dementieva tried failed. The shots she had used to great effect in beating Mauresmo now landed limply in the net.


Leading 5-1 Myskina drilled a backhand down the line which Dementieva had no chance of reaching to seal the set in 27 minutes.


Dementieva's serve, a frailty at the best of times, deserted her completely as the pressure mounted and the match was all but over.


She managed two games in the second set but never looked like mounting a serious challenge.


Myskina was well into her stride and enjoying the big stage. She clinched victory when Dementieva fired yet another groundstroke long over the baseline.


The champion simply shrugged and smiled to Gerlach in the stands before hugging her vanquished friend at the net.




http://www.theage.com.au...06/06/1086377196290.html

Topic NEW HAIR STYLE  
Dartagnan Posted: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 6:41:05 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: paul_pipkin Go to Quoted Post


If it's one of those "statements", I do NOT like it & would caution her: an athlete does not have to be all girly-gitl, but butch is OUT and ain't coming back soon. 


That said, I lived with two wives, both with long, beautiful hair. I appreciate what that demands and Masha hardly has time to devote that much attention.


There is another possibility, however. She has not given it high maintenance & the sun, showers, running into studios for quickie perms, have taken a toll. You wanna repair such damage & have long hair again, you gotta cut it first. 



                                               Maria Sharapova


I remember a movie where a girl cut her hair when she had a change in her life. 


I think I have the answer to your questions. 


Breaking Up & Haircut


Q: Why do girls often cut their hair off when breaking up with a boyfriend? A lot of women seem to do it after a divorce too.
 
A: While it’s not exactly fair to make generalizations about the behavior of such a large and diverse group as the female half of the populace, there is some justification to your question. It does seem that often a woman will make a dramatic change in her appearance after a relationship ends. As I am not a woman myself, and therefore have no wish to speak for women in general, I asked some female friends to give me their take on this trend in female behavior.
 
      The responses I got all basically boiled down to the fact that a woman’s appearance is something over which she can exercise absolute control. And when a relationship ends, the woman may feel a desire to make a change from what she’s been accustomed to in an effort to symbolically start fresh and change the way she presents herself..
 
      In some cases, the way a woman wears her hair may be a reflection of preferences expressed by the boyfriend or husband. (My own mother wore her hair long because my father said that he preferred long hair on a woman.) When the relationship ends, often the reason for wearing a specific hairstyle is removed from the equation, and the woman feels free to please only herself..
 
      There may even be a hint of spite involved sometimes, particularly when the couple still sees one another frequently. (One of the women I spoke with said she cut her shoulder-length hair off to a spiky pixie cut because she knew it would shock her ex-boyfriend, who used to wind his fingers in her hair when he kissed her. She thought of it as her way of letting him know he would never be able to do that again.).
 
      However, in most cases it is simply that at a point of such change and uncertainty in life, a woman often wants to exercise some control. Getting a new look can be empowering and can boost the confidence and help a woman feel better about things in general. This isn’t a matter of superficiality, but of self-confidence and self-importance.


http://www.hairfinder.com/hair4/breaking-up.htm


Maria Sharapova showed off on Facebook her new short haircut. (Credit: Facebook/Sharapova)


Maria Sharapova showed off on Facebook her new short haircut. (Credit: Facebook/Sharapova)
Topic NEW HAIR STYLE  
Brebis Posted: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 8:54:33 AM(UTC)

So, what do we all think of this ? Personally I like it but need to see what happens during a tennis match. On the other hand , hair grows ! 

Topic Maria Should change her coach  
TheVinnys Posted: Tuesday, April 03, 2012 8:03:12 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Dartagnan Go to Quoted Post


Right Masha has nothing to lose; she can try a new coach for important tournaments. 


I mean she needs someone who knows exactly what to do during a final and what preparation she needs for a Grand Slam. 


Masha's victories are in her hands. 


For example at the last final: 


Masha’s frustration started to show—a sharp bang of the court with her racket as she fired one more in a growing tally of errors—but her solution was to hit the ball even harder. Sometimes it worked, but often it did not.


 I would like to say that Miami tournament for Masha was not totally bad, she defeated many strong tennis players who had strong coaches But I think that Masha has not enough endurance to win a final. When you have not enough endurance, you becomes nervous easily and you make plenty of mistakes or you can't control yourself because you want the match to end quickly. 




Everybody has noticed that Masha made plenty of unforced errors at the last final. Many fans told me that it seemed that Masha was not playing against an opponent but she was playing against herself, because only her errors caused her defeat. 


An advice of a good friend: 




Navratilova said. ___________________________________________________________________ She is right. And her coach had to realize it and react. But nothing happens. They let things flow but it flows in the wrong way. Maria is not good enough physically, she has not enough endurance, she has to get more skills, move better ( she is too lazy to move, she must get moved), avoid those DF and unforced errors and upgrade her net activity which is like non existent. A good coach had to realize this since a year ago, but nothing happened as we saw in all the tournaments she played. It's too bad that now she looses to everybody. ( not only to big ones ).


IT IS AN ADVICE FOR ROLAND GARROS AND THE OLYMPIC GAMES IN LONDON 2012 !!!!






 


Originally Posted by: Alireza Go to Quoted Post


It's impossible be a champion but don't have a coach!!! The Vinnys you say she doesn't need a coach?!!


All athletes need a good coach.

All champions have a good coach and Maria needs a good coach now because she is a champion and


Queen Of Tennis.




 


OHH CONTRARE  !!


Maria says she doesn;t need a new coach NOT  The Vinnys !!   ;))


 


Tennis is like life ... Love someone for who they are and don;t try to change them ;)))


 


Cheers


I come in peace , ;)

Topic Miami 2012  
Dartagnan Posted: Friday, March 30, 2012 8:41:39 AM(UTC)

According to the WTA ranking&the good preparation of Masha, the next winner of Miami tournament should be:


MARIA SHARAPOVA 


                         

Topic Maria Won against Dulka  
Alireza Posted: Sunday, March 11, 2012 5:24:06 AM(UTC)

Second seed Maria Sharapova made a confident start at the BNP Paribas Open Saturday evening,


defeating Gisela Dulko 6-2, 6-0 on Stadium Court in Indian Wells.


Sharapova, the 2006 champion, won 68 per cent of her return points to break Dulko six times in the


66-minute victory. The win marked Sharapova’s fourth in five meetings against the Argentine and


second this season, after winning their first-round encounter at the Australian Open.


The Russian, making her 10th appearance at the WTA Premier Mandatory event, is bidding to win her


first title of the season, having finished up to Victoria Azarenka in Melbourne. Sharapova will take on  


Simona Halep in the third round. The Romanian beat 28th seed Petra Cetkovska 6-2, 6-4.


I hope that Maria win Indian Wells tournament and she can do it,because she is:


 


                               Maria Sharapova Queen Of Tennis


                      

Topic How to win a tennis Match!?  
<3Maria Sharapova Posted: Monday, March 05, 2012 4:09:48 AM(UTC)
This time, my advice is not only for the ones who play tennis.
After my experience at school today, I found that it's really important for u to concentrate on the court, do not care how mean the spectators are. Plus, no matter how bad the situation is, never give up. That's the most important on the court, whether you're on the tennis court, basketball court, or football pitch...
Topic Federation Cup Moscow  
PodgeMcQ Posted: Friday, February 03, 2012 12:52:21 PM(UTC)

aq7au.jpg


aq7au.jpg


aq7au.jpg


aq7au.jpg

Topic Federation Cup Moscow  
paul_pipkin Posted: Friday, February 03, 2012 8:24:16 AM(UTC)

Yes! First match tomorrow. 


 


Sharapova begins Russian campaign


 


MOSCOW, RUSSIA: Silvia Soler-Espinosa could not have wished for a harder start to her Fed Cup by BNP Paribas campaign. The world No. 77 will play her first-ever match in the competition against none other than three-time Grand Slam champion, Maria Sharapova, and the Spanish No. two says she’s going to be in for a tough afternoon against her Russian opponent.


“It’s going to be a very tough match as she is an excellent player and she reached the final at the Australian Open. I have a few nerves coming into the match, but I think that is good. I just want to enjoy myself and play a good game,” said the 24-year-old.


Her opponent, Maria Sharapova, comes into the tie brimming with confidence, after she managed to get to the final of the Australian Open, before losing to Viktoria Azarenka in straight sets. The Russian already has one eye on trying to qualify for her country’s Olympic team, and the 24-year-old says she’s looking forward to playing for her country again.


“The preparations are all for the days ahead and I am really looking forward to the weekend. I don’t know much about her game, but some of my teammates do, we are just going to go out there and it doesn’t matter whether they are experienced or not, we are just going to try and play our best tennis,” said Sharapova.


The Russian number one didn’t have the happiest of times the last time she played for her country in the Fed Cup. On that occasion she lost her only match of the tie against France and Sharapova is determined to put in a better performance almost a year on, saying: “this is a new year and I am looking to put what happened last year behind me.”


The second match on court sees Svetlana Kuznetsova in action against Carla Suarez Navarro. There may be 41 places separating the pair in the world rankings, but it was the Spaniard who won their last encounter in three sets two years ago. Even despite that loss, the St Petersburg native will start as the strong favourite and she’s just happy to be back home in Russia.


“It’s going to be a tough match; she’s a resourceful opponent and she plays with a lot of speed. Coming back from Australia, the most difficult thing for me is adjusting to the time zones and it’s been hard to sleep. I love being home and it’s the best feeling ever.”


Silvia Soler-Espinosa will not be the only debutante on the Spanish team. Former Fed Cup champion and six-time Grand Slam winner, Arantxa Sanchez Vicario will be captaining her country for the first time. The 40-year-old may have won almost everything there was to win on the WTA tour in a career that spanned almost two decades. However, the Barcelona native says she’s relishing the challenge of trying to help out a new generation of Spanish tennis players.


“I feel fine and we have nothing to lose as the Russians are the favourites. It’s going to be an interesting experience for me as this is the first time I have been the captain. My players are ready and they are all going to give one hundred percent and of course they have nothing to lose, so they can play their best and we will see what happens.”


It’s going to be a tough ask for Sanchez Vicario and the Spanish team to try and beat this star studded Russian line-up. However, as the Spanish captain stated on more than one occasion, her girls have nothing to lose and will be no doubt hoping for a little over confidence from their more illustrious Russian opponents as they look to cause what would be one of the biggest upsets in recent Fed Cup history.


The full draw is listed below.


Saturday
R1: Sharapova (RUS) v Soler-Espinosa (ESP)
R2: Kuznetsova (RUS) v Suarez Navarro (ESP)


Sunday
R3: Sharapova (RUS) v Suarez Navarro (ESP)
R4: Kuznetsova (RUS) v Soler-Espinosa (ESP)
R5: Makarova / Petrova (RUS) v Llagostera Vives / Parra-Santonja (ESP) 


 



4 Pages123>»
2 Pages12>
Topic How to win a tennis Match!?  
Was thanked: 2 time(s) Posted: Tuesday, May 03, 2011 11:42:33 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Dartagnan Go to Quoted Post


Tennis is like chess, you need to use the right strategy to defeat your opponent.


Physical condition is also necessary to realize your goal.

Chess lessons for tennis: http://guardian.co.tt/sp.../24/chess-lessons-tennis

Garry Kasparov: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hf31xOhchY



Hello! Dartagnan; 


 


I read the article and I want to tell you that your opinion is true, but what is more important in tennis is the physical reflexes, patience and self control that can be provided by psychological performance.

Tennis does not need a large and deep mastery of reflection, but a psychological and physical performance at the same time. 

Also, tennis has the advantage to back on past mistakes, but only requires that the balance of the game inter in a strategy to win, and the time and mistakes are not an unfavorable parameter for the player in his match.

Good Chance for Masha!








































Topic Congratulation Maria, Congratulation Thomas  
Was thanked: 1 time(s) Posted: Friday, June 08, 2012 7:11:49 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Alireza Go to Quoted Post


Congratulation Maria and congratulation Thomas!

Now You are new world No.1 in WTA ranking, Maria! That's it Maria! Well done!

And Congratulation to Maria's fan specially you guys!



 


Thank you!

Topic What they are saying these tennis players on the Tennis Court?  
Was thanked: 1 time(s) Posted: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 6:40:17 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: rahim57 Go to Quoted Post



Hello! 



Everyone knows that many tennis players spend their time shouting, whispering or talking with themselves on the tennis Court .

This is a somewhat peculiar shape for tennis players to externalize their negative energy, since the psychological aspect and the concentration play a major role in a tennis match.



I hope that everyone can contribute in this Topic on this theme for allow us to psychologically analyze the sporting behavior (positive or negative) of the players and understand their strength or weakness of character and their strengths and weaknesses.  Thanks! 





Hello! 


In this happy opportunity of Sharapova's week Birthday, I like share these nice videos of Masha with all my friends here in this nice Website. Kind Salutation! 


 


Maria Sharapova-You are beautiful


http://youtu.be/vIU03ENMNEM 


 


Maria Sharapova - My Memories...


http://youtu.be/WYpt74AWSvg

Topic What they are saying these tennis players on the Tennis Court?  
Was thanked: 1 time(s) Posted: Saturday, April 14, 2012 5:21:46 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: rahim57 Go to Quoted Post



Hello! 



Everyone knows that many tennis players spend their time shouting, whispering or talking with themselves on the tennis Court .

This is a somewhat peculiar shape for tennis players to externalize their negative energy, since the psychological aspect and the concentration play a major role in a tennis match.



I hope that everyone can contribute in this Topic on this theme for allow us to psychologically analyze the sporting behavior (positive or negative) of the players and understand their strength or weakness of character and their strengths and weaknesses.  Thanks! 





The type example of friendship between two opponents in the sport: Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal.  Very friendly! 


Roger Federer Picked Up Rafael Nadal at Airport for "Match for Africa" Interviews Luncheon




http://youtu.be/wmRpDvYRHzQ



Topic What they are saying these tennis players on the Tennis Court?  
Was thanked: 1 time(s) Posted: Saturday, April 14, 2012 4:53:17 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Dartagnan Go to Quoted Post


Originally Posted by: rahim57 Go to Quoted Post


Originally Posted by: rahim57 Go to Quoted Post



Hello! 



Everyone knows that many tennis players spend their time shouting, whispering or talking with themselves on the tennis Court .

This is a somewhat peculiar shape for tennis players to externalize their negative energy, since the psychological aspect and the concentration play a major role in a tennis match.



I hope that everyone can contribute in this Topic on this theme for allow us to psychologically analyze the sporting behavior (positive or negative) of the players and understand their strength or weakness of character and their strengths and weaknesses.  Thanks! 





 


That is a joke where a guy ask Steffi to marry him:


 


Marry me steffi!


http://youtu.be/zYQTVyynNB4



yes I remember about this joke; she awswered that he should be rich enough to marry her. 


Steffi Graf was under the control of her Dad and her Dad always wanted her to finish her career first before marrying a boy of her level, I mean someone famous and rich. 



 


Yes! Dartagnan; it's specially the unusual fact who gives to the chooses their charm. That is the Joke. Otherwises, a big tennis player, specially the women, should be free and independent she like reach the top level of her career; since the adoption and the education of children can distrub her in its sport program 


 

Topic How to win a tennis Match!?  
Was thanked: 1 time(s) Posted: Saturday, April 07, 2012 8:18:54 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Dartagnan Go to Quoted Post


Originally Posted by: rahim57 Go to Quoted Post


Originally Posted by: Dartagnan Go to Quoted Post


 According to your comments about Masha's tennis at the Miami tournament: 


"Firstly, I believe that everyone knows already that the fall of form can occur directly after having played a very great match. And Masha had spent all its physical and psychological energy at the time of the last two matches against Na Li and Wozniacki."


It is difficult to win the last matches of a tournament because you have to play with the strongest tennis players of the tournament. At the beginning of a tournament usually you seldom play with the strongest tennis players. 


I can say that tiredness might be one of causes of Masha's defeat at the final. She played tennis against strong tennis players such as Na Li& Wozniacki. Masha had spent all her physical energy. 


So Masha needs more endurance in future finals. Endurance gives you the possibility to control your game and play a clever tennis. Tiredness doesn't give you this chance.  


Yeah matches exhibition are good because you can study the game of a dangerous opponent. I agree with you. 



 


Hello! 


 


The endurance is something of vital in a sport, and a player who does not have a fundamental endurance cannot be a good professional sportsman; there is not to discuss on this subject.


 


P.S:  Mauresmo is now in the coach of Azaranka as new Advicer




 


I don't like discuss about this subject here in this topic, since I have given my opinion about this theme in your topic; You have quote only the paragraphs who concern this subject; but, now I believe that is not the subject to discuss if we don't like disturb Masha in her specific preparation. Also, I think that is too late now for those advicers to advice Masha; since she is in the last stage of her preparation and her program to recover her true place in the tennis World. Thanks!

Topic How to win a tennis Match!?  
Was thanked: 1 time(s) Posted: Wednesday, April 04, 2012 12:34:43 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Dartagnan Go to Quoted Post


Originally Posted by: rahim57 Go to Quoted Post


Originally Posted by: Dartagnan Go to Quoted Post


You should change the title of your post and write: How to win a final


because Masha has won plenty of matches but always loses the finals. 



Hello! Dartagnan;


Idon't think the same thing, since the final it's first all one match. I said that to Masha in my precedent post :


"For this unhappy final or, earlier, this unhappy match, I just want to tell you that you must accept the rules of the game; because you were not in your day and Radwanska was consistent in its play".



yes I agree with you, the final is also a tennis match but it is the more difficult match of the tournament so it is different from a match at the beginning of the tournament. Sometimes tennis players are very tired to play this match because they have played many matches before this one. It might be the cause of Masha's defeat. 


So what do you advice to Masha for the next final match? 


Radwanska wrote the history of her country, she is the first Polish woman who won this Miami tournament. 





 


Hello! Masha; Dartagnan and all our Friends of this Site 


 


Before receiving your proposal to change the Title of my Topic to discuss on the “manner of gaining a Final”, I intended to discuss the last final of Masha to treat certain items very important; but here that you ask me the question to give councils to Masha about “How to gain a final”.


 


To start, I will want to specify well that the final is a match like the others even if it differs a little from its importance and its play. Who which gains an ordinary match can also gain a final; but that does not want to say that if it gains all the matches it is obliged to gain the final; that does not want to say also that a final is, in fact, more specific than another match and only the most capable can gain it, since a match of finale can become important or not according to the 2 adversaries.


 


Therefore, one can understand that, as of time, a final is played before its term when two very important adversaries meet into 1/4 or in 1/2 finale. Thus I believe that Masha had played its true final against Wozniacki, and this match she gained it with a very great performance; because, she had not made any double fault and not many unforced errors.


 


On the other hand, there are other parameters which can make that a big player can lose the match of the finale; and there are, in fact, generally, the psychological factors who come into play, especially in the sport of tennis which depends to 60% on the aspect on the psychological force.


 


I am not like those who think that it is the tiredness which influences directly the end result of a tennis match of finale; because, a professional is prepared to play all the competition and to support a physical over activity during all the period of play.


 


But, I believe that certain factors like the heat, the cold, the wind, the public, the lack of sleep, the negative moral one, the psychological aspect and the lack of concentration can be the cause of a loss of match in a finale or other.


 


I cannot deliver my opinion on what occurred in the last match from the finale and why Masha did not play this final as she played the 1/4 and 1/2 finale. Because I do not have all the data, since I was not on the site. But I can make some observations and analyzes on the match of the finale.


 


Firstly, I believe that everyone knows already that the fall of form can occur directly after having played a very great match. And Masha had spent all its physical and psychological energy at the time of the last two matches against Na Li and Wozniacki.


 


Also, Masha was still in its phase of rebuilding of its potential performance of top level, taking into account what occurred in terms from wounds and lack of competitions. That wants by no means to say that Masha had lost its deterrent force, its power and its Style of particular play, but only it missed some small final improvements which lie in its strong concentration and its natural reflexes of the years of glories that she had lost because of the lack of competitions.


 


But, for our joy and satisfaction, those (natural reflexes & strong concentration) were found just in these last matches at the time of this Tournament of Miami; And I believe that it is something of more invaluable than the Trophy itself; and still, these 3 places of finalist only at the beginning of the sporting season 2012 it is something very important that one cannot underestimate. 


 


 Because she is still young and she has its entire career in front of it, she can play ten more years if she wants it.


 


Therefore, to cause a psychological tension on Masha and to especially put her under a great pressure for the matches of the finale, I believe that will cause a negative effect reverses and will complicate of advantage the situation where the matches of finale can cause a delicate psychological effect and become an abstract obstacle.


 


Now that Masha found its great confidence in herself and started to play with its own style to impose its great power and its performance, one must still encourage it whatever the results, especially which the sporting great events are to be come.


 


In addition, I want to briefly reconsider certain important points of the match of the finale against Radwanska to analyze the causes of this weakness:


 


I believe that one knows already that the concentration plays a very important and crucial part in certain sports like martial arts, tennis, the gymnastics, the ballet dancings, etc… One can, for example, to see in the sport of martial arts that a big Karate expert can miss blow to break tiles if it is not very well concentrated, whereas a small very well concentrated Karate expert can easily break these tiles.


 


It is how much this concentration plays a great part in these sport and particularly tennis where it is not only asked to show a very great concentration in the play in all its small details, but to support this concentration all along the match which can last up to 4 hours for the women and 6 hours for the men.


 


Thus, I noted that Masha suffered a little from the lack of concentration lasting this match of the finale, with a certain degree where she was not ready to receive the balls in good position. Is it the fall of form due to its preceding matches about which one spoke? Is it the lack of sleep, heat or other factors psychological?


 


I also noticed that Masha play much its balls on the center of the Tennis court and in the space where its adversary was.


 


1) To play too much of balls towards the center of the Tennis court can cause two things, one positive and the other negative one:


 


- Positive: The net is a little low towards the center and the ball does not risk much to touch it or run up against it and turn over against its own player. Also, if the adversary is not in good position and if he finds difficulties in the reception of the central balls, this situation can obstruct him and lead him to lose points.


 


- Negative: The central balls can be very easy for an adversary who can knows position himself for good receive them and return them.


 


2) To play too much of balls in the space where the adversary is, is likely to facilitate the play with this one; Because, the ball is likely more to be taken delivery of and returned towards its sender when it is hit on space where the adversary is that when it is hit on the other empty space which is far from the adversary, that requires a physical exercise of him to catch the ball.


 


Lastly, I noticed that Masha used ice floes on its head to refresh heat; However, which is very important to retain is that the brain of the human being requires a certain heat to make function its neurons and for the fluidity of information and the cerebral instructions.


 


Therefore, the ice floes on the head are likely to make freeze, a little, certain significant parts of the brain and cause an insufficiency in the operation of the neurons, which can influence directly the system of concentration and the fluidity of the cerebral information which manages the natural reflexes. Consequently, it is more advised to use sponges of water to refresh the head in the event of very large heat or of a headache.


 


With regard to some other psychological factors, it is necessary to re-examine my previous posts in this same Topic; but as regards the lack of sleep, I believe that the council is quite simple, since it is a question of taking the normal amount of the sleep during the night which precedes the match. On the other hand, the catch of sleeping pill, in the event of insomnia, it is inadvisable the day before a very important match.


 


I believe that I answered clearly and in all objectivity to your question, through this small analysis which I wanted to introduce into this Topic to help our expensive and pleasant Idol of tennis Maria Sharapova.


 


To finish, I can only advise Masha to play a great number of matches (friendly & official) to be able to gain still much trophies, GS and Medals; Because she  is held to play the great role to furnish its career and to found its own School of Tennis by its own Style of Play and its Special method.


 


And I wish her of all my heart so much great successes again and so much chance in all her career; particularly in this sporting Season 2012 when many important sports events and Success awaits she if God wants it. Best Salutation! and a friendly yours! 

Topic How to win a tennis Match!?  
Was thanked: 1 time(s) Posted: Tuesday, November 01, 2011 1:29:31 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Philli Go to Quoted Post
Rahim, I hate to burst your bubble, but Maria doesn't read this forum. She has 'better' things to do than listening to all her doting love infatuated immature fans pouring admiration on her.


 


 


Thank you! Philli for your advice, but I would just say you that I am not falling in love and infatuated immature for any girl whatsoever.



I've already made ​​the remarks before you and I was very clear in saying that I consider Maria Sharapova as a friend and idol of tennis, because I like her as a tennis player, who has his own style, and as a model that has an international reputation in the fashion world; so I did not try to compromise her in any situation whether it be controversial, because I know that  she is officially engaged



As for my advice and my technical analysis in the field of tennis, you should know that I started this methodological & strategic analysis through affection for Maria and especially for her, and I did it to anyone else, and without claim any against party  or recognition whatsoever.



So as long as I still believe she needs my advice I continue to write for it, but if I would see that my advice is not useful I would stop my writings at all.



Anyway, I do not think that I wasted my time, since we can do with these writings a practical guide of tips for tennis. Sincerely! 
Topic How to win a tennis Match!?  
Was thanked: 1 time(s) Posted: Wednesday, September 07, 2011 7:34:08 PM(UTC)
Hello!



I want to present to all the families of accident victims arérien, the whole family sport and all the Russian people my sincere condolences and moral support with my very cordial sympathy and affection 
Topic How to win a tennis Match!?  
Was thanked: 1 time(s) Posted: Monday, June 27, 2011 7:30:22 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: rahim57 Go to Quoted Post


Originally Posted by: rahim57 Go to Quoted Post


Originally Posted by: rahim57 Go to Quoted Post


Originally Posted by: rahim57 Go to Quoted Post


Originally Posted by: rahim57 Go to Quoted Post


What are the 12 main advices in the technical and physical level for a tennis player for to win her Match?


Trophy!







 


 


Hello! Masha;



I think now we must come out the big game, because the slightest mistake can be fatal, so it takes a lot of concentration before and during the Match and a strict application of the guidelines.



You must take this opportunity to impose your game; the opponents are all on the same level, and your experience and your power can make a difference; so you must have confidence in yourself and force your real game. Also, it is necessary change the tactics to avoid the double faults. God Bless You; Good Chance! Kiss




Very important! It is necessary that you enter in the game inmediatly and  from the start, you must not lose time and points, as it will be very difficult to return to the performing résulat with an opponent that plays perfectly. So, you know what you must do to be effective, it is "the warm up early".


Topic How to win a tennis Match!?  
Was thanked: 1 time(s) Posted: Sunday, June 26, 2011 9:16:01 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: rahim57 Go to Quoted Post


Originally Posted by: rahim57 Go to Quoted Post


Originally Posted by: rahim57 Go to Quoted Post


Originally Posted by: rahim57 Go to Quoted Post


Originally Posted by: rahim57 Go to Quoted Post


What are the 12 main advices in the technical and physical level for a tennis player for to win her Match?


Trophy!







 


Hello! Masha;


 


For all professional tennis player there is a strict rule that determines the strategy and the method of play; this rule is based on two basic principles are as follows:



1) The main conditions for a tennis player:



• The strike force, it includes the following: physical fitness, firepower (service & return), speed

• Master of the game, it includes the following: self-control, patience, prudence, not precipitation, not excess, recovery of breath, psychological power

• Preciseness, it includes the following: calculation of accuracy, good reflex, good position, good momentum, power control.

• Resistance, it includes the following: agility, physical freshness, psychological strength, flexibility, energy reserve (water, soft drink, stimulant food)



2) The decisive stages:



In a tennis match, certain steps are very crucial and any mistake can cause much damage. Thus, it is very important to be careful during these steps and be careful for not to commit the slightest mistake which can be decisive for the game. Therefore, it highly recommended to pay attention to the following cases:



• The first set of the first round

• The first round of the match

• The last set of the first round

• The fifth set of all rounds

• The last set of the match

• The 40 / 0 and 40/15 of all sets

• The 40 of the match



So, we can conclude that for a tennis player can control his game very well and ensure the victory of the match, he must take into account very carefully the elements that make up these two fundamental principles, and it does not mean he neglects the other stages of the match.  That's all for now, I wish you great courage and good luck. God Bless you! 


 Kiss 




Very important! during the 40s of each set and the match must take a break, take out good the breath for to do the momentum that can bring the last point and to win the set and the match. Good Chance! 


 



Topic How to win a tennis Match!?  
Was thanked: 1 time(s) Posted: Sunday, May 29, 2011 2:05:31 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Dartagnan Go to Quoted Post


Originally Posted by: rahim57 Go to Quoted Post


Originally Posted by: rahim57 Go to Quoted Post


Originally Posted by: rahim57 Go to Quoted Post


What are the 12 main advices in the technical and physical level for a tennis player for to win her Match?


Trophy!




 


About! Masha, why you do not put wristbands!?  I think that is a positive effect and you can give them to your fans at the end of the Match. Good Chance  



Don't you afraid that Maria's opponents read our advice and use the same advice for themselves?


 


Self control is a good advice. When you are in a difficult situation on the court, you have to control your self, be quiet and think how you can reach a better situation. If you get into a panic; it is sure that you are going to lose the match. When people get into a panic their brains don't find the best solution. When your opponent knows that you get into a panic, she will play a better tennis at this moment and will be more courageous.  


Davai Masha



 


 



Hello!



I want to say that I counted with this possibility, it is very possible that other athletes consult this topic and may take benefit from some advices, but in this case only one who knows how to apply the guidelines can benefit of the results; and then there's individual performance and powerful that make the difference, and here, we trust in Masha.



In terms of self-control, it is clear that the sport of tennis is a bit different of the other sports in the psychological aspect;  and in this situation the psychological conditions in general can influence on a good concentration. And in this context that I gave some psychological advices in my previous posts to avoid falling in the game of player or his opponent's supporters.



So the only way to master his sport behavior and ensure a good self-control is to be positive about the small details and little things that can play on the nerves of the player, it is necessary, for example, to reverse the direction of everything from negative into a positive.



Also, we must take advantage of the general psychological climate that remains in favor of Sharapova as a true champion and outstanding player. Good Chance for Masha 


 

Topic How to win a tennis Match!?  
Was thanked: 1 time(s) Posted: Thursday, May 26, 2011 3:56:54 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Dartagnan Go to Quoted Post


Originally Posted by: rahim57 Go to Quoted Post


Originally Posted by: tgj92 Go to Quoted Post


Hmm, you are aware Maria doesn't read your posts or anyone elses on here for that matter. I guess you're not. 


She has a fiancee too don't you know 



 


Thank you! for this remark, I think if I write on this forum in a topic that I have created, there is at least one person who reads my comments, is the Webmaster of Maria.

Also, I am convinced that Maria reads these comments, because it is his Website and she is very careful about his fans. Otherwise, I'm just satisfied of the 500 visitors who read  my topic.         


Regarding the Bride of Maria, it is with great pleasure that I take the thing, but this does not diminish my affection and friendship, as fan, for Maria. Sincerely! 




As Maria started winning all her matches that means that your remarks are usefull!!!!!!


About today match: 


When Masha lost her first set, she had to change her strategy to win the match and it worked. 


For each opponent you need a special strategy to win her because tennis players are different.



 





Hello! 



Very good opinion, I believe that thanks to fans like you, his friends and his team that Maria was able to overcome many difficulties related to the consequences that everyone knows.



For me, it's much more the Friendship and the Affection for Maria who encouraged me to write these tips. And I think this is nothing compared to what I wish him as Success and Glory in the sport and in all his private life, without compromising any ulterior motive.



You're right about the overall game strategy and tactics for every game and every opponent, this is indisputable. Good Courage! Good Chance! and Good Luck for Maria! 




































 

Topic How to win a tennis Match!?  
Was thanked: 1 time(s) Posted: Thursday, May 26, 2011 2:00:24 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: tgj92 Go to Quoted Post


Hmm, you are aware Maria doesn't read your posts or anyone elses on here for that matter. I guess you're not. 


She has a fiancee too don't you know 



 


Thank you! for this remark, I think if I write on this forum in a topic that I have created, there is at least one person who reads my comments, is the Webmaster of Maria.

Also, I am convinced that Maria reads these comments, because it is his Website and she is very careful about his fans. Otherwise, I'm just satisfied of the 500 visitors who read  my topic.         


Regarding the Bride of Maria, it is with great pleasure that I take the thing, but this does not diminish my affection and friendship, as fan, for Maria. Sincerely! 


Topic How to win a tennis Match!?  
Was thanked: 1 time(s) Posted: Saturday, May 14, 2011 2:48:56 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Dartagnan Go to Quoted Post


There is also a very important factor for a victory: IT IS THE WILLPOWER.

Maria Sharapova showed it today. From her performance today in Roma she shows us that she really wants to win. It is a positive point for her future performance too.


Masha gave nothing easy to her opponent, she used the corners. It was an advice, we gave us. 


ONLY 3 DOUBLE FAULTS FOR MASHA. IT IS ALSO A PERFORMANCE!!!!!

CONGRATULATION MARIA SHARAPOVA!!!!!!!!!



 


Very good opinion; Also, Masha is a very special tennis player and a true Champion. 


Also, I can noticed that Masha has used very good the tecnical game of feints; Since they can give so much advantage for the player in her Match. Good Chance! for Masha for this Final Trophy

2 Pages12>