logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Maria vs S.Williams
Angel7775
#1 Posted : Friday, April 05, 2013 2:04:49 PM(UTC)

Groups: BasicUsers

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Great congratulation for final match in Miami. We I love You Maria and we know You can deafet Williams. You show all Your 1st and 2nd sets You created beatyfull. Your opponent dont know how play. Your Power instinct and control ball is the best of world. Continue this way Sweet Maria WE KNOW YOU CAN DO IT and comeback to top WTA 1st rang. Williams FEAR play with You. WE BELIVED OF YOU MARIA You're the best of world.

With full respect You Maria

Your Angel Tomek :)

1 user thanked Angel7775 for this useful post.
frida on 4/8/2013(UTC)
Dartagnan
#2 Posted : Friday, April 05, 2013 4:48:08 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

Angel7775;322825 wrote:

Great congratulation for final match in Miami. We I love You Maria and we know You can deafet Williams. You show all Your 1st and 2nd sets You created beatyfull. Your opponent dont know how play. Your Power instinct and control ball is the best of world. Continue this way Sweet Maria WE KNOW YOU CAN DO IT and comeback to top WTA 1st rang. Williams FEAR play with You. WE BELIVED OF YOU MARIA You're the best of world.

With full respect You Maria

Your Angel Tomek :)

Millions of tennis fans want the old Serena Williams to retire. She is too old for tennis. 31 years old is a very old age for a tennis player. The best tennis players of the world had retired before this age. 

Maria Sharapova will fight with other tennis players !!! 

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

2 users thanked Dartagnan for this useful post.
Alireza on 4/6/2013(UTC), frida on 4/8/2013(UTC)
Huffy
#3 Posted : Saturday, April 06, 2013 3:23:51 PM(UTC)
Huffy

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 4 post(s)

Congratulations on reaching the Final in Miami Maria and best wishes for Roland Garros, I'll be watchin' on my new Unlimited Broadband x

1 user thanked Huffy for this useful post.
Dartagnan on 4/6/2013(UTC)