logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Maria..Programmed forever By Matrix..
matrixfrvr
#1 Posted : Friday, March 22, 2013 5:59:16 AM(UTC)
matrixfrvr

Groups: BasicUsers

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)

Yeah Maria/Masha/Shaza

Az I been writing "Ur Best Time in Life..Yet To Come"..

Really Itz True fact.. From "May Last Year The Better Part of ur life Begun"..

Yeah Best Part of Ur Life would come later part of thiz Year..(Just Watchout)..

The First part of Ur Life really of Ur Parents,Family++..U were ruled under them.. Now U r Free to take any decisions of Ur Life..

The Best Thing..B'coz Ur Decisions are really Perfect..

Yeah ofcourse Be single & Concentrate in Tennis.....And lastly not least Try to Enter the World of Knowledge..... Explore the Knowledge World..(Knowledge iz Every where)

Yeah The Unbreakable Tennis Career records are waiting for U.. Just Rockon.. WTA..

Yeah I am the foreteller who Programz furture eventz and successfully making them happen..(in Humans,Nature++)

Yeah alwayz try to be Philosophical to some extent.. So that U can Understand Matrix.. Feel matrix's Presence around U, within U (in Ur Judgements, Thinkingz, Planningz).. Yeah U r never alone B'coz Incorporeal Power dragging U Now a dayz..

Yeah alwayz say "Yejoy"@Tension times..

Yeah Before match the Scoreline would be told to U by My Mind to Ur Mind,Brain through Incorporeal Powers(Faster than Twitter and also Natural) Yeah it would be reveled just like a flash in ur mind..

Bye..Goody of the World (and Inspiration to all Women of World..) till Next Time...Just Enjoy Ur Matches..

"I COULD NEVER WORK AGAIN &STILL HAVE A GREAT LIFE,BUT THERE'S NOT ONE-PART OF ME THAT WANTS TO STOP..!!"- Maria Sharapova-2013