logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

6 Pages<1234>»
The travel of Maria in Indonesia
Dartagnan
#23 Posted : Wednesday, November 07, 2012 4:48:22 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

Maria Sharapova : I was so touched by the village life on Moyo Island, I wanted to share this picture with you. Sometimes it's the simple things in life that matter. This little kid made me laugh so much because he was looking at me thinking who are you and where did you grow your blonde hair!

According Maria Sharapova's words, she is in Moyo Island : an Island paradise in Indonesia. 

For lovers of nature and the underwater world, three kilometers off the North coast of Sumbawa lies Moyo Island, a pristine environment with rugged coastlines and a grassy savannah home to all sorts of wildlife.

Moyo island has become more famous with the visit or Princess Diana of England who sought refuge on this island from the paparazzi.

The main attraction of this island lies beneath the surface of the ocean. Moyo is surrounded by beautiful untouched coral reefs which are ideal for snorkeling. Swim with white tip reef sharks, dive next to blue spotted sting rays, encounter a school of tropical fish. These experiences in the tropical warm waters of Indonesia will be unforgettable.

Back on land, two thirds of the island is a game reserve. Wildlife here includes deer, feral cattle and a variety of different types of birds. From great billed herons, spotted brahminy kites to white bellied sea eagles – bird watchers will be in for a treat with the amount of birds that make this island their home.

Archeology and cultural buffs shouldn’t miss a visit to Batu Tering traditional village where you can see the remains of an extinct megalithic culture. After you check in with the village chief, ask for a guide to show you round Airnung where you can see the remains of old rulers and ancient relief carvings.

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

3 users thanked Dartagnan for this useful post.
HaShomer 2 on 11/8/2012(UTC), Alireza on 11/9/2012(UTC), frida on 11/15/2012(UTC)
Dartagnan
#24 Posted : Wednesday, November 07, 2012 9:18:01 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

COSTEAU'S "INDONESIA II","SUMATRA"

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_-j5QmTMG0 

This movie will give you a better view of Indonesia 

Masha should be on an Island in Java Sea. Moyo is a small island located off the northern coast of Sumbawa in Indonesia (lower center in map above).

sumbawa map.jpg (49195 bytes)

Dartagnan;320324 wrote:

Maria Sharapova : I was so touched by the village life on Moyo Island, I wanted to share this picture with you. Sometimes it's the simple things in life that matter. This little kid made me laugh so much because he was looking at me thinking who are you and where did you grow your blonde hair!

According Maria Sharapova's words, she is in Moyo Island : an Island paradise in Indonesia. 

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

1 user thanked Dartagnan for this useful post.
Alireza on 11/9/2012(UTC)
Dartagnan
#25 Posted : Thursday, November 08, 2012 8:53:00 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Maria Sharapova in the Indonesian Jungle with a deer. 

What an Island Paradise !!!!!

2 users thanked Dartagnan for this useful post.
Alireza on 11/9/2012(UTC), frida on 11/15/2012(UTC)
Dartagnan
#26 Posted : Saturday, November 10, 2012 4:11:19 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

A picture of Maria Sharapova in Moyo Island near a water wall.

I would like to ask a question to Maria.

Did she try to swim in this water ? Umm the way Maria is dressed. It seems that she had a bath in this water

I ask this question because some persons like swimming in this water. 

Here is an example in this video. 

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jrXFNoiqr4

Hesco
#19 Posted : Saturday, November 10, 2012 11:19:27 PM(UTC)
Hesco

Was thanked: 59 time(s) in 32 post(s)

CROUCHING TIGER;320313 wrote:

Thanks Tiger for posting the most erotic pictures of Maria that I have ever seen. My understanding is that Maria is wearing  a stokings garter belt under the Nike shorts.

She would sell a lot more of Sugarpova if she posed without the shorts.

I am having a lot of lust in my hart just thinking about it.

Daniela Hantuchova posed nude in the cover of ESPN Magazine June 2012 and Serena posed nude for the same Magazine in 2008or 09 

Vacation...COOL BABE...

HaShomer 2
#27 Posted : Sunday, November 11, 2012 11:29:03 AM(UTC)
HaShomer 2

Groups: BasicUsers

Was thanked: 31 time(s) in 27 post(s)

Hesco,

Your thanking CrouchingTiger for posting those provocative photos of Maria and your announcement to him that you "lust in your heart" comes as no big surprise to me.  I would guess that least 90% of Maria's community of fans and followers are a bunch of lusting men and even women, who are ignoring the words of Christ and bringing condemnation and damnation upon their souls for doing so. And the reason you can joke about it is because you don't believe the words of Christ (in the Scripture referenced above), however, you will when you are suffering the penalty of your actions.

Maria has nothing to worry about though.  God has sent me to protect and keep her from people just like you.  

And as far as Serena and Hantuchova posing nude for some magazine is concerned, it is unfortunate that both women didn't care enough about themselves and/or their relationship with God (if any) before making themselves the objects and fantasies of a bunch of lusting men who could care less than a damn about them.  It's unfortunate that they would allow companies such as these to use their bodies to make "merchandise of them", as they so often do.  However, this will NOT be the case with Maria.  You and any others can forget about seeing any NUDE PHOTOS of Maria on any magazine cover.  Why? 1) Because I think that Maria cares more about herself and her relationship with God to do anything like that.  If you don't realize that, then you don't really know Maria; 2) Secondly, I would do everything humanly and godly possible to encourage Maria to not do so for any amount of gain or profit.  She's better than that.

So your lusting and that of any others is just what it is, a "FANTASY".

HaShomer 2      

Dartagnan
#28 Posted : Sunday, November 11, 2012 4:08:25 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Taking a float plane and landing on the water. I can't believe I signed up for that but it was one of the highlights of the trip!

Dartagnan: Landing on the water should be wonderfull.  I never try it in my short life. 

Flying from Moyo Island : http://www.youtube.com/w...amp;feature=relmfu 

Maria Sharapova has left Moyo Island. 

HaShomer 2 on 11/11/2012(UTC)
HaShomer 2
#29 Posted : Sunday, November 11, 2012 8:57:24 PM(UTC)
HaShomer 2

Dartagnan,

Thanks for all of the effort and time that you expend on ALL of your posts (this one included) to make them interesting, interactive, and fun.  The pictures and videos links that you often post are great.  I think that it is very considerate and thoughtful of you to go out of your way to find these things for our review.  It is obvious to me, and I'm sure others as well, that you are truly a sincere and loyal friend of Maria.  Again, thanks!

Hashomer 2 

1 user thanked HaShomer 2 for this useful post.
Dartagnan on 11/12/2012(UTC)
Dartagnan
#30 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2012 5:07:43 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Maria Sharapova takes India by storm 

Maria Sharapova’s first visit to India has hit local newspaper headlines and left all the nation’s other events pushed to the background. 

The 25-year-old tennis star Sharapova came for a short visit to Delhi to announce her partnership with UK-based real estate company Homestead, the visit was covered by every Indian newspaper, even at the expense of other local events.

“I am amazed that it has taken me such a long time to get to India. I know I have a tremendous number of fans in this country. One day, hopefully, we will get to play live in front of them,” she said Sunday.

Sharapova has admitted it has been a fruitful year. She completed a career Grand Slam by winning the French Open crown and also won a silver medal at the London Olympics.

Voice of Russia, the Times of India

sowei
#36 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2012 8:25:22 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Dartagnan
#31 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2012 5:31:39 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

ARE YOU AFRAID OF BUDDHA? 

MASHA IS NOT. 

Maria Sharapova: The Buddha sign of No Fear at the Borobudur temple...

It is the last picture Masha sent to us. It is in Indonesia. 

Dartagnan
#33 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2012 5:34:03 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Sharapova in India, speaks of love for dosas

Maria Sharapova , the name has oomph and glamour attached to it. When the four-time grand slam champion showed up in New Delhi Sunday there was that unmistaken mystique in the tennis majesty.

The six-foot-two World No.2 Russian expectedly turned heads when she walked in with an air of elegance. It`s her first visit to the one-billion-plus nation where, she herself admitted, she has countless fans. She didn`t forget to talk of the dosa (pancake made from the batter of rice and black lentils) she had and how nice it tasted.

"It feels amazing to be here. It has taken me so long to get to India. I have tremendous amount of fans in this country and it feels great to get such a warm welcome. It has been a remarkable year for me and now I have a nice little break which has allowed me to come here," said Sharapova, who looked stunning wearing a blazer and a black skirt.

The 25-year-old, here to announce her partnership with UK-based real estate company Homestead, sported an infectious smile throughout the interaction even though the lens men could not get to focus enough of capturing the blonde beauty.

"Well, it is just the hair and make-up you know. I don`t wake up looking like this," quipped Sharapova when a scribe called her pretty.

Here only for a day, Sharapova said food and culture was something she would take back from India.

"I arrived last night and asked the chef what should I try of the Indian food. I had a dosa which tasted really nice. I wanted to have this great Indian experience. There is so much energy in the city, I have been in some quiet areas recently, resting. I really like the culture and people. You all have been really welcoming."

Asked she is looking at films and modelling as career options after tennis, the highest-paid women athlete said: "I really have no time for anything other than tennis now."

Sharapova promised to return to India soon and visit the Taj Mahal.

"This time it won`t be possible (Agra visit). But as Christmas is round the corner, I would love to go to the market and get some souvenirs. I am sure my friends are going to expect something," she signed off.

November 11, 2012  IANS

http://www.rusembassy.in...;directory=1&lang=en

Russian tennis player Maria Sharapova addresses a press conference in New Delhi, India, Sunday, Nov. 11, 2012. Sharapova on Sunday became the brand ambassador of Infrastructure development company Homestead.

HaShomer 2 on 11/17/2012(UTC)
HaShomer 2
#37 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2012 6:57:43 PM(UTC)
HaShomer 2

Dartaganan,

Buddha is in Hell (see YouTube video below), and the Eternal God who Buddha did not know or believe in, is the only One that man is told to fear.  Buddha now fears Him and repents before Him but it is too late.  

So it is not Buddha, Muhammed or any other false or pagan deity that mankind should give reverential fear to, but the One true God and His Son Jesus Christ.   Jesus affirmed this saying in Matthew 10:28, "Fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul; but rather fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in Hell." 

Again, I encourage you to watch the YouTube videos below.  Both accounts were provided by missionaries who were eyewitnesses to these events, and were allowed or given permission by the parties in question to share their testimony. 

http://youtu.be/uSM8I-05Bm4

http://youtu.be/kiL4ClvshN0

HaShomer 2

Dartagnan
#32 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2012 5:40:28 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Maria Sharapova doesn't believe in Buddha that is why she is not afraid of it. 

Buddha is a part of the indonesian culture so it is difficult to tell to indonesian people not to believe in Buddha. 

But it is not the case of Maria Sharapova who has a different culture. Maria Sharapova believe in God but she told us that if you believe in God that doesn't mean that you don't have to work hard everyday. 

The fact that you work hard every day and that you believe in God, gives you the opportunity to have a success in life. 

When you believe in God that also means that you have to be honest with yourself and others in your work&life. 

Even if you practice Yoga that doesn't mean that you believe in Buddha. 

Maria Sharapova: The Buddha sign of No Fear at the Borobudur temple...

HaShomer 2 on 11/16/2012(UTC)
HaShomer 2
#38 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2012 6:50:59 PM(UTC)
HaShomer 2

Dartagnan,

I agree with everything that you said.  I know that Maria does not believe in Buddha, and that is why she as a follower of Jesus Christ should not visit Buddhist Temples or shrines, bow down to Buddhist statutes or idols, or engage in the ritualistic practices of other false religions.

You are right, culture does so often influence or determine one's faith or belief system.  However, once one's faith or belief system has been determined to be false it must be abandoned.  This is what happened in the case of the story of the Buddhist monk that I shared with you.  Cultural beliefs should not keep anyone from turning away from error once the truth is clearly known.  Once a person is armed with the TRUTH, they must no matter how difficult reject whatever false belief system it was that they adopted as a result of their culture. 

And you are so right, knowing God does keep one walking in an upright and honest way before God and before man.  

And doing yoga does not mean that you are Buddhist or an adherent to Buddhism.  Yoga is just a really great way of stretching, relaxing, and exercising all at the same time.  As I mentioned before to you, I, as a martial artist, have done a little bit of yoga as well.  

Again, I agree with all that you said, honesty, exercise, and hard work are so very important in life and is good for people of every faith.    

HaShomer 2  

1 user thanked HaShomer 2 for this useful post.
Dartagnan on 11/16/2012(UTC)
Dartagnan
#39 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2012 7:29:40 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

I would like to draw your attention to the fact that some people believe in several religions and cultures. It was the case of Gandhi who believed in several religions. He exchanged glances with the Russian writer Lev Tolstoi who was a christian. 

I recommand you to read these letters of Gandhi and Tolstoi. Particularly the last letter of Tolstoi. It is his reply to Gandhi. 

They come from different cultures but they agreed with each other.  

http://en.wikisource.org...Tolstoy_and_Gandhi 

Mahatma Gandhi, the proponent of civil disobedience, was born a Hindu in 1869 and practiced Hinduism all his life. He always believed in compassion, nonviolence, and the Golden Rule of "treat others as you want them to treat you." He believed strongly in the Hindu principle of ahimsa which means non - violence. Mahatma Gandhi has come to be known as the Father of India and a beacon of light in the last decades of British Colonial Rule, promoting non-violence, justice and harmony between people of all faiths all of which he learnt form the religion of Hinduism. 
However, Gandhi once told "I am a Hindu, Muslim and Christian" as well. He was also influenced by Jainism.

Maria Sharapova: The Buddha sign of No Fear at the Borobudur temple...

HaShomer 2
#40 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2012 7:56:36 PM(UTC)
HaShomer 2

Dartagnan,

It does not matter how good Buddha, Gandhi or any other person was or is.  If they did not or do not believe or accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, they unfortunately are LOST.  

Gandhi's acceptance of other faiths or false religions ("I am a Hindu, Muslim, and Christian") did not justify him before the Eternal God, but rather condemned him because he did not accept the only Way that God provided to man to be made right with Him.  It is only through His Son, Jesus Christ, that salvation and forgiveness is granted to all men.  Jesus affirmed this saying in John 14:6, "I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE, no man comes to the Father but through Me." Those who think that they can bypass Christ, and go through some other way will not get into the Heaven.  This the Devil or HaSatan knows, because he is the one deceiving millions of people into believing the lies of false religions to their own destruction.  The only one happy about wicked men's refusal and rejection of Jesus Christ, is the Devil who is laughing at all adherents to false religions.  

Please review the response that I gave to Maria S. regarding the importance of what Jesus did for mankind by dying on the Cross, and why it was even necessary.  I've pasted it  below.  

Thanks!

HaShomer 2 

Maria S,

You are free to believe whatever you like about Jesus Christ, that He is a "terrorist", but it still does not change the truth of the matter and that is this.  You are going to bow down to this "Terrorist" one day, willingly OR unwillingly because He is going to use the rod that is in His hands to break your knee caps and force you to bow, if you don't. 

And regarding your comments, "it takes a sicko to manipulate the world by holding our souls to ransom.  Jesus Christ is the epitome of a terrorist in the truest sense of the word! He even willingly gave his life for the cause!", I will say this. Men have for centuries resorted to impugning the character of God and Jesus Christ, saying "God can't be good if He sends wicked sinners to an eternal Hell!'. They do this to excuse or take the attention away from their own wicked, sinful, and depraved nature and character.

God in point of fact is good, and very good at that.  It's not popular these days for Christians to point out to the secular world and nominal Christians that God is a God of Wrath.  People, like yourself, would much prefer for us to quote John 3:16 to you, "For God so loved the world" or 1 John 4:8 that "God is love", to make you comfortable rather than make you uncomfortable by forcing you to look further at the other attributes of God.  And it is in the context of God's holiness that SIN must be judged and punished.  It is also in the same context that God's love, mercy and grace is revealed to the world through the person of Jesus Christ.   

Look at what Jesus did on behalf of mankind from the perspective of this story or analogy.  "There once was a king, who was strong, brave and possessed good qualities.  He ruled his country justly, loved his people and was loved by them in return.  Because of this, there was no crime in his kingdom until one day it was discovered that a thief was loose in the land.  Knowing that wrongful behavior would multiply unless he took a strong stand against it, the king decreed that when the thief was caught he would receive twenty lashes.  But the thefts continued.  He raised the punishment to forty lashes in the hope of deterring further crime, but to no avail.  Finally. he announced that the criminal would be punished with sixty lashes, knowing that no one in the country could survive sixty lashes except himself.  At last the thief was caught, and it turned out to be the king's mother.  The king was faced with a dilemma.  He loved his mother more than anyone in the world, but justice demanded that the punishment be carried out.  Moreover, were his subjects to see that it was possible to commit a crime and not be punished for it, social order would be completely undermined.  At the same time, he knew that if he were to subject his own mother to a punishment that would kill her, the people's love would turn to revulsion and hate towards a man so lacking in compassion and ordinary affection, and he would be unable to govern at all.  The whole nation wondered what he would do.  The day arrived for administering the prescribed punishment.  The king mounted a platform in the capital's central square, and the royal flogger took his place.  Then the king's elderly mother was brought forward, fragile, and trembling.  On seeing her son the king, she burst into tears, saying 'I'm so sorry... for what I did!' wailing between sobs.  Then, recovering, the bent, white-haired woman made her way towards the flogging harness.  The people gasped as the flogger raised his muscled arm with the leather whip.  Just as it was about to crack down on the exposed back of the woman who had given him birth, the king cried, 'Stop!' The arm poised in mid-air, the whip fell limp.  The king rose from his seat, removed his robe, walked to the harness, embraced his mother, and with his own body covering his mother, and his bare back exposed to the flogger, commanded him to 'Execute the sentence!'  The sixty stripes due the king's mother fell on the back of the king."

This is what Jesus did.  Jesus knowing that mankind could never pay the penalty for his sins, nor bear the Wrath that was due him took our punishment for us.  Jesus, the Lord of glory, removed His royal robes and stepped down from His Throne in Heaven, and came down to Earth to bear the penalty that was due us.  The holy and just Wrath of God that was due us for our sins and crimes against God fell on God's own Son, Jesus Christ, who willingly took the punishment.  Jesus exposed His own back to the spiters, just as Scriptures say.  And all those who accept what Jesus did on their behalf, God have freely and legally justified and declared them to be no longer guilty before Him. Whereas, those who don't will stand before God on Judgment Day and will bear responsiblity for their own crimes, and the Wrath of God that fell on Jesus will fall on them for their own sins. And they will not be able to endure it or stand, but will fall under the weight of God's anger and fierce Wrath.  Jesus validates this, saying "He who believes in Me is not condemned; but he who does not believe in Me is condemned already because he has not believed in the Name of the only begotten Son of God....he who does not believe in the Son shall not see life, but the Wrath of God abides (remains) on him."

So this Maria S is the "difference" between those of us who hold to a Christian worldview, and you who don't!  We're justified before God, and have been declared "not guilty" because we accept what Christ did on our behalf and we recognize the tremendous love and unmerited favor that was shown to us as a result, and we willingly and freely place our faith and trust in Him.  Maria does so as well.  You, on the other hand, remains under God's condemnation and will experience His Wrath at death and on Judgment Day whether you believe it or not, like it or not, or accept it or not!  My advice to you, my friend, is to REPENT and believe the Good News that only Christianity offers through Jesus Christ.  Otherwise, Jesus Christ will in fact one day become your biggest TERROR and worst nightmare.  It's up to you!

HaShomer 2

Dartagnan
#34 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2012 11:18:44 AM(UTC)
Dartagnan

"This time it won`t be possible (Agra visit). But as Christmas is round the corner, I would love to go to the market and get some souvenirs. I am sure my friends are going to expect something," Maria Sharapova signed off.

RUSSIAN SILENT NIGHT : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOUzbu-33FI&feature=plcp 

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!

HaShomer 2 on 11/17/2012(UTC)
HaShomer 2
#41 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2012 12:02:08 PM(UTC)
HaShomer 2

Dartagnan,

Thanks for sharing the YouTube link.  I'm definitely going to check it out.  I would love to hear "Silent Night" done in Russian.  I bet it is very beautiful.  

HaShomer 2

sowei
#42 Posted : Sunday, November 18, 2012 2:49:59 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
cheap gucci shoes
authentic gucci shoes
cheap gucci belts
cheap louis vuitton belts
cheap louis vuitton clothing
Designer Leather Shoes,Gucci Outlet,Cheap Shoes,Wholesale Burberry,Coogi,Discount Air Max Shoes,AAA Quality Ed Hardy Clothing,Christian Audigier Clothing Free Shipping Can Save 50% For You.
Cheap Authentic Gucci Shoes,Louis Vuitton Belts Clothing,Prada Shoes Online Shipping.