logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

6 Pages123>»
The travel of Maria in Indonesia
Dartagnan
#1 Posted : Sunday, November 04, 2012 5:36:25 AM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

Everybody or each fan of Maria Sharapova should understand that Maria Sharapova is not a Robot. Maria as a human being also needs good vacation in a place where she could forget for a while all her activities about internet, ads&tennis. A good rest also helps you to increase your performance at work. It is very important to have vacations.

So I would like to ask a question to everybody. Where is Maria Sharapova actually? 

Look this picture, it is somewhere near beautifull views&that architecture looks like bells. 

Sharapova: Sunrise at 5:15am, taking in one of the best views I have ever seen.                            

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

Dartagnan
#2 Posted : Sunday, November 04, 2012 5:50:29 AM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Dartagnan: I don't want to keep the secret longer. Maria Sharapova visited; 

Giant Bell Structures Looming Over the Indonesian Jungle

Look at the view, it is beautiful in the morning. The sunrise is wonderfull. 

This is the old temple of Borobudur, and each of these “bells” is a stupa-cage that protects stone buddhas that sit inside.

Each of these “bells” is really a stone cage that houses a seated Buddha statue, facing outwards. At this time in the morning, you can take little flashlights and peer inside the cages. 

borobudur3

Other views in the afternoon

Borobudur

hidden temple

stupas

Dartagnan;320268 wrote:

Everybody or each fan of Maria Sharapova should understand that Maria Sharapova is not a Robot. Maria as a human being also needs good vacation in a place where she could forget for a while all her activities about internet, ads&tennis. A good rest also helps you to increase your performance at work. It is very important to have vacations.

So I would like to ask a question to everybody. Where is Maria Sharapova actually? 

Look this picture, it is somewhere near beautifull views&that architecture looks like bells. 

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

2 users thanked Dartagnan for this useful post.
Alireza on 11/5/2012(UTC), kun.fayakun on 12/23/2012(UTC)
HaShomer 2
#3 Posted : Sunday, November 04, 2012 8:26:29 AM(UTC)
HaShomer 2

Groups: BasicUsers

Was thanked: 31 time(s) in 27 post(s)

Dartagnan,

I have no doubt that you wrote this post in response to my post, "Maria Sharapova Still Missing; Continues to Ignore Her Fans during Offseason".    

Yes, Maria is entitled to a vacation.  However, if you believe that Maria is not 'texting' or using her computer while she's in Indonesia, you are dead wrong.  Maria is definitely doing those things that she views or considers important or that matters to her most, and it's not taking the time to read or respond to our comments or be interactive on her own website, which she could if she really wanted to, especially during her offseason.  

Is there not 24 hours in a day? You mean Maria can't take ONE hour to respond or be more interactive on her own website? You bet she can, especially if she wanted to be.  So it does not matter if Maria was sitting at home OR in some pagan Buddhist temple or Muslim mosque as you seem to suggest, she still would not be responsive or take any initiative to interact or respond to her community of fans and followers on her website.  Why?--Because you guys are generally accepting of so very little from her, so that's exactly what you get in return --LITTLE OR NOTHING.  

So if it makes you and the others feel good to offer up excuses for Maria, more power to you!  Unfortunately, we will see no improvement in Maria's interaction or involvement with fans on her website during the offseason, then what we were party to during her busy tournament season.  

HaShomer 2

Dartagnan
#4 Posted : Monday, November 05, 2012 4:03:45 AM(UTC)
Dartagnan

VIDEO ABOUT Borobudur - Largest Buddhist Monument in Indonesiahttp://www.youtube.com/w...XjkU&feature=related 

I think Maria Sharapova found the best place to practice Yoga during her vacations. 

Look Maria's legs, she used the Yoga technic to relax her muscles. 

I would like to advice Maria Sharapova to practice every day Yoga in this beautifull place near a forest and forget internet & computers, TV, Wifi... All these technologies that make us tired everyday. Maria Sharapova is here to relax her body. 

I don't think it is by chance that Maria choose this place because we know that she wants to be better in tennis and beat Serena Williams. Only Yoga can help her. 

How Yoga Can Improve Your Tennis Play 

Have you ever watched a cat when it is getting ready to attack something? It is able to move swiftly close to the ground while not extending their muscles all the way out as it grabs the prey. When playing tennis this is the same type of movement that is required in order to return the ball back to the opponent. If you are not properly stretching out the muscles then eventually they are going to lose the elasticity in them. Yoga is able to keep the elasticity in the muscles stretched properly while still letting you dash from one end of the court to the other.

When playing tennis you are causing the muscles to be tense while waiting for the next move. Yoga will teach your muscles how to let the tension go so you can play an even better game.

Think about when you are on the field and your knees are slightly bent you are like the cat and ready to pounce. Only difference is every muscle is tense and one wrong move and there is an injury. Take the time and train your muscles so they always start in a position that is relaxed.

Yoga has breathing exercises that concentrate on your stamina and endurance. It is a habit for people to hold their breath for a few seconds in hopes that it will give them more strength. In the long run it is just wearing you out quicker then if your body knew how to breathe properly for creating the strength that is needed to make it through the complete match.

Yoga is all about the proper way of breathing while holding the various poses. When you are getting ready to assume a pose this is when you want to exhale. When doing properly you will actually feel the full length of the muscle stretching out. When doing the exercises it is not about holding your breath, it is mandatory that you breathe just like normal. You can hold a pose for as little as 30 seconds before gradually assuming the starting position. Over time you will actually find yourself breathing just like you do when exercising.

If you need more flexibility in your hips, back, and shoulders then try a spine twist. Remember to practice the proper breathing.

For the spine twist you are going to need to sit on the floor flat on your bottom. Now while relaxing your legs, stretch them directly in front of your body. Take your time and while keeping your spine straight bend your left leg and slowly move it across your right knee and on the other side. Balance your body by putting the left hand flat on the floor behind you. Now try and take your right hand and slowly place it on your left hip.

There is another part to the pose so while holding all the positions you have so far start exhaling and slowly turn your head and upper body to your left. The objective is to look over your left shoulder. Try and hold the pose for about 30 seconds then slowly come back to the start position. If you have problems doing the pose do not get discouraged just keep practicing and you will get it with practice.

borobudur3

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/6883263

HaShomer 2
#8 Posted : Monday, November 05, 2012 5:52:39 AM(UTC)
HaShomer 2

Dartagnan,

First of all, you are DEAD WRONG!  I know several people who do yoga, so it's not the "miracle" that you make it out to be.    

Secondly, Maria did not win the tournaments that she did this year simply because she did or does Yoga, so DREAM ON.  Maria also did not win her tournaments simply because she practiced alot either.  Yes, these things helped.  Maria won her tournaments because GOD blessed her with the ability to do so, and rewarded her because of her continued trust and prayers to Him.  And Maria, if she is a Christian and I believe that she is, knows this too.  

By the way, Maria is NOT ignoring the internet, texting, or all of the other things that she enjoys doing.  She's simply ignoring her website (fans included), just as I said.  By the way, what you are doing is so very obvious. 

Why do you go out of your way to protect Maria from me, as if she needs that? No Maria doesn't need protection from me.  However, I'm starting to think that she needs protection from some of you who are filled with such incredible LUST (and not love) for her because of her pretty face and because of the idol worshipping that is going on here.  It is foolish to idolize and worship any human person, Maria included.  Isn't it better to simply love, admire, respect, and accept Maria for who and what she really is -- a person with flaws and all, just like the rest of us?  

So why don't you stop fighting with me, and get your act together and recognize that you have your personal opinion about Maria, and so do I.

HaShomer 2

Dartagnan
#6 Posted : Monday, November 05, 2012 6:19:41 AM(UTC)
Dartagnan

YOGA WILL HELP MARIA SHARAPOVA IN TENNIS

Dartagnan;320284 wrote:

VIDEO ABOUT Borobudur - Largest Buddhist Monument in Indonesiahttp://www.youtube.com/w...XjkU&feature=related 

I think Maria Sharapova found the best place to practice Yoga during her vacations. 

I would like to advice Maria Sharapova to practice every day Yoga in this beautifull place near a forest and forget internet & computers, TV, Wifi... All these technologies that make us tired everyday. Maria Sharapova is here to relax her body. 

I don't think it is by chance that Maria choose this place because we know that she wants to be better in tennis and beat Serena Williams. Only Yoga can help her. 

Have you ever watched a cat when it is getting ready to attack something? It is able to move swiftly close to the ground while not extending their muscles all the way out as it grabs the prey. When playing tennis this is the same type of movement that is required in order to return the ball back to the opponent. If you are not properly stretching out the muscles then eventually they are going to lose the elasticity in them. Yoga is able to keep the elasticity in the muscles stretched properly while still letting you dash from one end of the court to the other.

When playing tennis you are causing the muscles to be tense while waiting for the next move. Yoga will teach your muscles how to let the tension go so you can play an even better game.

Think about when you are on the field and your knees are slightly bent you are like the cat and ready to pounce. Only difference is every muscle is tense and one wrong move and there is an injury. Take the time and train your muscles so they always start in a position that is relaxed.

Yoga has breathing exercises that concentrate on your stamina and endurance. It is a habit for people to hold their breath for a few seconds in hopes that it will give them more strength. In the long run it is just wearing you out quicker then if your body knew how to breathe properly for creating the strength that is needed to make it through the complete match.

Yoga is all about the proper way of breathing while holding the various poses. When you are getting ready to assume a pose this is when you want to exhale. When doing properly you will actually feel the full length of the muscle stretching out. When doing the exercises it is not about holding your breath, it is mandatory that you breathe just like normal. You can hold a pose for as little as 30 seconds before gradually assuming the starting position. Over time you will actually find yourself breathing just like you do when exercising.

If you need more flexibility in your hips, back, and shoulders then try a spine twist. Remember to practice the proper breathing.

For the spine twist you are going to need to sit on the floor flat on your bottom. Now while relaxing your legs, stretch them directly in front of your body. Take your time and while keeping your spine straight bend your left leg and slowly move it across your right knee and on the other side. Balance your body by putting the left hand flat on the floor behind you. Now try and take your right hand and slowly place it on your left hip.

There is another part to the pose so while holding all the positions you have so far start exhaling and slowly turn your head and upper body to your left. The objective is to look over your left shoulder. Try and hold the pose for about 30 seconds then slowly come back to the start position. If you have problems doing the pose do not get discouraged just keep practicing and you will get it with practice.

borobudur3

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/6883263

HaShomer 2
#9 Posted : Monday, November 05, 2012 6:33:42 AM(UTC)
HaShomer 2

Dartagnan,

Yoga WILL NOT help Maria to win tournaments, only her continued trust, faith, and belief in the LORD God will.  And if you want proof of this, just keep challenging the One, true God as you are doing with stupid pictures of Maria like these, and you will see for yourself what kind of year Maria will have in 2013.  So PLEASE STOP IT because unbeknownst to you, you are really only hurting Maria by crediting yoga and not God for her success!  A word of warning, the LORD God will not be outdone by any so-called "gods", yoga, or anything else.    

HaShomer 2

HaShomer 2
#10 Posted : Monday, November 05, 2012 7:45:18 AM(UTC)
HaShomer 2

Dartagnan and others,

Here is why I don't believe Maria or any other person should visit Buddhist temples and shrines.  The YouTube video below gives an accurate account or testimony by a Buddhist monk of what he experienced, and should be taken very, very seriously.  And for the record, I also have a missionary friend in the field that also talked with another former Buddhist, who told of a similar story and that is why he is a former Buddhist.  Please check out the video below!  

As a believer in Jesus Christ, I personally know that what this man testified to on this video is TRUE, whether you believe it or not.  And this is one reason why I don't believe that Maria should visit these places, coupled with the fact that demonic and malevolent spirit beings are there to deceive many people and to distract them away from the TRUTH.  

http://youtu.be/uSM8I-05Bm4 

HaShomer 2 

Dartagnan
#7 Posted : Monday, November 05, 2012 3:39:45 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Maria est prête

Yannick Noah was the best tennis player in France, he won the Roland Garros Trophy. 

Yannick Noah recommends to athletes to practice Yoga for a better control of their body. Yannick Noah told us that if he had practiced Yoga earlier, he would have avoid a lot of injuries during his tournaments. Yannick Noah was the coach of the woman French team, his girls practiced Yoga before the tournament so they won the FedCup. 

Yoga is able to keep the elasticity in the muscles stretched properly while still letting you dash from one end of the court to the other.

Yoga has breathing exercises that concentrate on your stamina and endurance.

Origin of Yoga: Yoga  is a commonly known generic term for physicalmental, and spiritual disciplines which originated in ancient India.

Hindu monks, beginning with Swami Vivekananda, brought yoga to the West in the late 19th century. In the 1980s, yoga became popular as a physical system of health exercises across the Western world. Many studies have tried to determine the effectiveness of yoga as a complementary intervention for cancer, schizophrenia, asthma and heart patients. In a national survey, long-term yoga practitioners in the United States reported musculo–skeletal and mental health improvements.

YOGA WILL HELP MARIA SHARAPOVA IN TENNIS

borobudur3

[/quote]

HaShomer 2
#11 Posted : Monday, November 05, 2012 6:09:46 PM(UTC)
HaShomer 2

Yoga is NOT the issue here, and Dartagnan knows it.  As a martial artist, I've done a little yoga with my stretching routines.  I also have family and friends who have done yoga as well.  That's not the point, and Dartagnan knows it. 

I hope that those of you who read Dartagnan's post will understand clearly what he is trying to do.  He's using yoga as a 'red herring' so to speak to distract from the real point that I have been making as to why Maria should not visit Buddhist shrines and temples OR Islamic mosques.    These places are steeped with idolatry and paganism, and what is being worshipped is NOT "gods" but demonic spirits that are in those places deceiving its adherents.  

I can guarantee you that Dartagnan did not bother to watch the YouTube video that I presented to show why Maria or any other person for that matter should not visit these types of places.  OBAMA visited mosques often as a youth, and just look how crazy this man really is.  And he has not shown us the full extent of his madness either.  Just give Obama another 4 years in office, and he will show what a "beast" he really is.    

If Dartagnan had watched the video, he would have heard the horrific consequences to those who practice Buddhism and participate in its deceptive ritualistic practices.  And if Dartagnan did watch the video, he watched it without any spiritual understanding or discernment whatsoever.  I pray that the One, true God will open up his mind and yours to understand the grave consequences to those who choose to live in denial or ignorance about these matters. It truly is a MATTER OF LIFE OR DEATH, in this life and in the world to come. 

Dartagnan, I will no longer debate this with you.  You are free to believe what you like, as is everyone else, but please know that God is sending you a warning!     

HaShomer 2

Dartagnan
#12 Posted : Tuesday, November 06, 2012 5:22:12 AM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Where is Maria Sharapova?

You can find her in google map, can't you? 

She is visiting Indonesia 

Borobudur in Indonesia named world's largest Buddha temple

The Guinness Book of World Records (GWR) has declared Borobudur temple in Magelang, Central Java, as the world's largest Buddhist archeological site, said Purnomo Siswoprasetjo, the president director of PT Taman Wisata Candi (TWC), a private company that manages the temple. 

"On June 27, we received official recognition from the GWR in London with the claim number 396-198," Purnomo said in Jakarta on Wednesday, as quoted by kontan.co.id. 

Built in the 9th century, the Mahayana Buddhist temple is 123x123 square meters in size and has an area volume of 60,000 cubic meters. Previously, UNESCO had designated the temple as a world heritage site, number 592. 

Purnomo hopes that the recognition will allow the site to attract special marketing and promotional benefits through international activities conducted by the GWR. 

In the near future, TWC was set to register the Sendratari Ramayana as the largest-ever dance spectacle, involving 250 dancers in one performance, Purnomo added. 

Borobudur temple in Magelang, Indonesia

Borobudur, the Biggest Buddhist Temple in the Ninth Century was built by King Samaratungga, one of the kings of Old Mataram Kingdom, the descendant of Sailendra dynasty. Based on Kayumwungan inscription, an Indonesian named Hudaya Kandahjaya revealed that Borobudur was a place for praying that was completed to be built on 26 May 824, almost one hundred years from the time the construction was begun. The name of Borobudur, as some people say, means a mountain having terraces (budhara), while other says that Borobudur means monastery on the high place.

Borobudur is constructed as a ten-terraces building. The height before being renovated was 42 meters and 34.5 meters after the renovation because the lowest level was used as supporting base. The first six terraces are in square form, two upper terraces are in circular form, and on top of them is the terrace where Buddha statue is located facing westward. Each terrace symbolizes the stage of human life. In line with of Buddha Mahayana, anyone who intends to reach the level of Buddha's must go through each of those life stages. The base of Borobudur, called Kamadhatu, symbolizes human being that are still bound by lust. The upper four stories are called Rupadhatu symbolizing human beings that have set themselves free from lust but are still bound to appearance and shape. On this terrace, Buddha effigies are placed in open space; while the other upper three terraces where Buddha effigies are confined in domes with wholes are called Arupadhatu, symbolizing human beings that have been free from lust, appearance and shape. The top part that is called Arupa symbolizes nirvana, where Buddha is residing.

Each terrace has beautiful relief panels showing how skillful the sculptors were. In order to understand the sequence of the stories on the relief panels, you have to walk clockwise from the entrance of the temple. The relief panels tell the legendary story of Ramayana. Besides, there are relief panels describing the condition of the society by that time; for example, relief of farmers' activity reflecting the advance of agriculture system and relief of sailing boat representing the advance of navigation in Bergotta (Semarang).

All relief panels in Borobudur temple reflect Buddha's teachings. For the reason, this temple functions as educating medium for those who want to learn Buddhism.

[/quote]

HaShomer 2
#13 Posted : Tuesday, November 06, 2012 6:00:37 AM(UTC)
HaShomer 2

Borobudur and other pagan Buddhist Temples might look like "heaven on earth" or give you a "little taste of paradise on earth", but the end result will be this HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY for all of its adherents; and for all who go down that dark road. 

I urge those who no longer want to be ignorant, blind, and deceived like Dartagnan is to watch the video below.  There are even former Buddhists, who are now actively on the missionary fields warning their fellow Buddhists to not fall prey to the DECEPTION and LIES that they were party to.  These former buddhists know that what they were doing, practing, and believing were LIES straight from Hell; straight from the mouths of demonic and evil spirits, who are here to control and deceive people to their destruction.  

Don't let Dartagnan's posting of these exotic pictures keep you from hearing the voice of wisdom and exercising good common sense.  Remember that the Devil or HaSatan has always, since the beginning, made (or makes) things look attractive to draw us in; he always makes a LIE sound truthful in order that it might be believed.

Please watch the video below and make your own decision regarding this matter.

http://youtu.be/uSM8I-05Bm4

HaShomer 2

Dartagnan
#5 Posted : Tuesday, November 06, 2012 6:39:04 AM(UTC)
Dartagnan

MARIA SHARAPOVA ON VACATIONS IN INDONESIA

Look Maria's legs, she used the Yoga technic to relax her muscles. 

If you practice Yoga as a sport, you are always saved. 

Maria Sharapova has her own religion, this religion is linked with her family culture. 

I would like to remember to everybody that Maria Sharapova is an Eastern Orthodox Christians according to this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/...tern_Orthodox_Christians a list of FAMOUS Orthodox Christian athletes in the world. 

According to the Russian Orthodox church Buddhist Monks don't believe in God: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_P6OAP7P1FU It is not the case of Maria Sharapova who said that: "I don’t believe in just Godgiven talent, you have to work for everything you earn and I think the combination has helped me."

So if Maria uses Yoga as a sport, it can help her to improve her talent, it can be a good idea. 

Yannick Noah had this positive experience with Yoga on himself and his athletes when he was a coach. For example Yoga was usefull for him to avoid injuries during a tournament. 

<3Maria Sharapova
#14 Posted : Tuesday, November 06, 2012 7:13:55 AM(UTC)
<3Maria Sharapova

Was thanked: 63 time(s) in 47 post(s)
Maria is having a lot of fun right now! Happy vacation to Maria!
1 user thanked <3Maria Sharapova for this useful post.
frida on 11/19/2012(UTC)
HaShomer 2
#15 Posted : Tuesday, November 06, 2012 8:38:37 AM(UTC)
HaShomer 2

Dartagnan, 

You err in trying to tell me about Maria's religious beliefs, that she is an "Eastern Orthodox Christian".  First of all, to be "orthodox" comes from a Greek word that simply means to have "right or correct belief".  So every Christian (then and now) adhering to and obeying the truths of Scripture would by extension consider themselves "orthodox".  And those who chose or refused "orthodoxy" or right belief in New Testament times were referred to as "heretics".    

The point that I would like to make to you is this. If your orthodoxy or belief system is ALL WRONG from the onset or beginning, then location (Eastern or Western) does not matter one bit.  The thing that is suppose to guide or help us to determine if our orthodoxy or belief system is right or not; true or not is the inerrant Word of the Living God, the B-I-B-L-E.  TRUTH is not what we say it is, but TRUTH is every word that proceeds out of the mouth of Yahweh, the LORD.   

Unless Maria is in Indonesia for missionary or evangelistic purposes, she has no business engaging in the ritualistic practices of Buddhism or giving obeisance or recognition to any statue of Buddha or any other idol.  Scripture is very clear on this matter.  The Apostle Paul wrote in 2 Corinthians 6:14-17 the following, "Be not unequally yoked together with unbelievers; for what fellowship have righteousness with unrighteousness? And what communion has light with darkness? And what concord has Christ with Belial (the Devil)? Or what part has he that believes with an infidel? And what agreement has the Temple of God with idols? For you are the Temple of the Living God; as God has said, 'I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they will be my people'. Wherefore, come out from among them, and be you separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean things, and I will receive you."    

Jesus makes it abundantly clear that many people will be excluded from Heaven, and that includes many nominal or so-called "Christians".  And He will say to them on that day, "I never knew you.  Depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness."  There will be so-called Christians who will be excluded from Heaven because they did not keep or obey His Word, and because they lived as if Christ never gave them a Law to obey and follow."

Again, Scripture is clear on this matter, and Jesus is clear on His commission to us who are believers.  So Dartagnan LEARN what Scripture really says, and then we can talk about Maria's faith and any other faith or religion for that matter.  

HaShomer 2     

Brebis
#16 Posted : Tuesday, November 06, 2012 9:37:46 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 363 time(s) in 216 post(s)
Boys, boys , RELAX !! You act like little children. Rest your case. Maria is having a holiday , nothing more then that.
HaShomer 2
#17 Posted : Tuesday, November 06, 2012 10:52:38 AM(UTC)
HaShomer 2

Brebis,

No, we are not acting like "children", but we are to receive the gospel and TRUTH like little children.  Dartagnan and I are simply having a difference of opinion about Maria's choice of vacation spots.  And it's not a small issue either, but a very serious one.    

I just don't get it.  What is it that I am saying that you and the others don't seem to get.  I think that I've made myself very, very clear.  Maria, as a Christian and a believer in Jesus Christ, has no business visiting Buddhist Temples. She has no business bowing or doing obeisance to Buddhist statues or any other idol.  She has no business engaging in any ritualistic or heathenistic practices.  To do so is to give what belongs only to God to demons, who more times than not inhabit these places. Have any one ever heard of the 10/40 window?  It is those areas or parts of the world that are strongholds for the Devil and his demons.  It is the areas where the gospel of Jesus Christ has not been able to fully penetrate because of heighten Satanic influences and demonic activity.  Indonesia is included within this window.  If you don't believe me, search it out for yourselves.      

Are you also without understanding about these matters? Do you not understand, appreciate, or respect the Words of Scripture?  READ CAREFULLY and SLOWLY the words of Paul to fellow believers, "Be not unequally yoked together with unbelievers; for what fellowship have righteousness with unrighteousness? And what communion has light with darkness? And what concord has Christ with Belial (the Devil)? Or what part has he that believes with an infidel? And what agreement has the Temple of God with IDOLS? For you are the Temple of the Living God; as God has said, 'I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they will be my people'. Wherefore, come out from among them, and be you separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean things, and I will receive you."   I think that the apostle Paul is quite clear here, don't you?  You can accept it or reject it, but please know that there will be grave consequences for those who reject what God has clearly said in His holy Word.

Former Buddhists monks, who have since learned the TRUTH, are not wasting any time warning their brothers about the grave deception and lies of Buddhism.  So why should we as Christians forbear from warning people of the danger that is ahead if they don't turn back and go God's WAY, which is only through Jesus Christ. Again, I would advise you to watch the YouTube video that I shared.  It is an accurate account, and was shared by missionaries who were eyewitnesses of this event, and know of the severe persecution that this former Buddhist monk has faced since sharing his story. Many people who know this man have not heard from him, so they are not sure if he is still alive or dead. 

As Jesus said, "He that hath ears to hear, let him hear what the Spirit (of God) is speaking."   

HaShomer 2

CROUCHING TIGER
#18 Posted : Tuesday, November 06, 2012 12:07:12 PM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Was thanked: 2863 time(s) in 1719 post(s)

Vacation...COOL BABE...

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD
1 user thanked CROUCHING TIGER for this useful post.
<3Maria Sharapova on 11/19/2012(UTC)
HaShomer 2
#21 Posted : Tuesday, November 06, 2012 12:49:24 PM(UTC)
HaShomer 2

Crouching Tiger,

The pictures are nice, and Maria is beautiful as usual.  

However, I do have a problem with the pictures you posted.  Unless that CROSS around Maria's neck is nothing more than costume jewelry, she really should not wear it around her neck, especially during camera shots where she is trying to give an image of being sultry, seductive, and sexually provocative.        

Obviously, Maria does not know how inappropriate it is for her, as a Christian, to encourage sexually promiscuity.  While the world may love and even celebrate Maria's compromise for the sake of gaining sponsors and endorsements, God does not.  It is because of images like these that so many of you, Maria's community of faithful followers, are doing what Jesus strictly forbad, "commiting adultery with your eyes and in your heart".

I don't believe that any of you truly LOVE Maria, because so many of you don't even know what real love is.  You guys LOVE LUST, and that's it.  You are here on Maria's website simply because you are lusting after Maria physically and that's it.  And Jesus warned that this is what you are ultimately going to get as payback, "If your eyes offend or causes you to stumble (through lust) pluck them out for it is better for you to enter Heaven maimed than to enter Hell full-bodied." 

HaShomer 2 

sowei
#22 Posted : Wednesday, November 07, 2012 3:49:43 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

cheap louis vuitton belts
cheap gucci belts
cheap ysl belts
authentic gucci belts
cheap nfl jerseys
nfl jerseys china
cheap nike nfl jerseys
cheap elite nfl jerseys
discount game nfl jerseys
cheap nfl jerseys china
Cheap NFL Jerseys China,Authentic Jerseys Outlet,Sale MLB,NHL,NBA Jerseys Online.
Authentic Belts,Cheap Gucci Belts Wholesale,Ysl Belts,Louis Vuitton Belts Online With Free Shipping.