logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

17 Pages<1234>»
US Open 2012 --- August 27- September 9
Aussie4
#25 Posted : Saturday, August 18, 2012 8:01:55 AM(UTC)
Aussie4

Groups: BasicUsers

Was thanked: 53 time(s) in 31 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Philli Wan Go to Quoted Post

Something just occured to me.  Think about this.  Right now, it's really hot in Cincinnati, so why was Serena the only player wearing a 3/4 arm top?  Could it be that there are 'marks' on her arms that she would rather the people didn't see?  You know the kind I mean... the little circular bruise marks left by a syringe.  Now that would raise a few eyebrows, wouldn't it?.

And Genej101.  Wasn't it Lincoln who said, 'I dont agree with what you say, but I'll uphold your right to say it'?  Trouble with a lot of you Americans...Hypocrits.  Your attitude is 'It's okay to say it, as long as I agree with it'.  Well boo hoo, cry baby, get used to it.  This Forum does not censor any posts.  We enjoy the privilege of speaking our minds and stimulating the minds of others to see both sides of the coin.  Maria comes in for a lot of criticism on this Forum too.  You could say that this is the best Forum on the Net as regards expressing opinions.  You want to bow down and kiss Serena's fat ass.  Good for you.. Go do it on her Forum, she'll appreciate it. 

There's way too much ass too kiss. Like WAY TOO MUCH

Yeah i don't understand her 3/4 top. Like Venus is practically naked and Serena is acting like its winter and she's playing at the HK exhibition or something when its below 5 celcius.

Alireza
#20 Posted : Saturday, August 18, 2012 10:28:03 AM(UTC)
Alireza

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 965 time(s) in 508 post(s)

Originally Posted by: genej101 Go to Quoted Post

So, you people just delete posts that speak the truth?  Maria can't touch Serena, 6, 0, 6, 1.  That is Maria versus Serena.  Venus does have a life threatening illness, and you make light of that?  Well, here is an American suggestion for all of you racists.  Take yourselves and Maria back to Russia and stay there.  Enjoy the freedom of the pussy cats in prison in your "democracy".  Leave and don't come back.  Take her with you, she can carry your flag into the next Olympics too.  And still lose to whichever Williams sister is still playing. 

Yep, sure looks that way to me too.  Now Venus is on the happy juice that makes her hop and jump and skip around when she wins.  Serena looks like she's on a drying out phase and playing the kind of tennis we've come to expect of her at normal WTA tournaments where she has to play the last 4 matches on consecutive days.  She never could hack it, that's why she plays so few regular tournaments.  Just look at Wimbledon for a moment. She began playing on the Wednesday and played 7 singles matches and 6 doubles matches in 12 days....Then at the Olympics 6 singles and 5 doubles in 7 days.  There is no way in hell that she could possibly have done that without the help of drugs, when you look at her now. 

But dont worry folks, she'll be back at the US Open firing off aces at the speed of A-Rod as though nothing had happened, and claiming that 'she just needed a break'.  Are people blind, or what?  If the pair of them walk through The Open and clean up all the Trophies, singles and doubles, again, somebody is going to have to start asking questions.  Dont you think?.

By the way, Venus needs this win to move up in the rankings ....at least 32, so she can get a seed.  Right now, she wont.

Listen genej101, you are annoying! Maria is so better than Serena and we can see Maria is world No.2 but Serena is too far from Maria, and here is Maria Shrapova's Official Site and you can't talk such this, in here!

And as phili wan said, go and kiss Serena's fat ass in her forum but I don't think that Serena even has a forum!:)) laughing

By the way, Go to the hell and don't back here again and remember this:

"Maria Sharapova Queen Of Tennis"            "Serena Williams Grandmother Of Tennis"=)) rolling on the floor

Persian Gulf FOREVER -Arabs can not change the history, they can't cheat-
1 user thanked Alireza for this useful post.
alexandreka on 8/18/2012(UTC)
ShelbyK
#19 Posted : Saturday, August 18, 2012 10:33:58 AM(UTC)
ShelbyK

Was thanked: 25 time(s) in 17 post(s)

[quote=genej101;318512]

So, you people just delete posts that speak the truth?  Maria can't touch Serena, 6, 0, 6, 1.  That is Maria versus Serena.  Venus does have a life threatening illness, and you make light of that?  Well, here is an American suggestion for all of you racists.  Take yourselves and Maria back to Russia and stay there.  Enjoy the freedom of the pussy cats in prison in your "democracy".  Leave and don't come back.  Take her with you, she can carry your flag into the next Olympics too.  And still lose to whichever Williams sister is still playing. 

Thank you for making us look more stupid. I already get enough grief on here for being American, i really don't need you acting like an idiot. Hating on Maria on her forum really doesn't make any sense, now does it?

saggittarian
#18 Posted : Saturday, August 18, 2012 5:50:52 PM(UTC)
saggittarian

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 39 post(s)

Originally Posted by: genej101 Go to Quoted Post

This is the rudest post I have ever read in a forum. Who is being racist? Sounds like yourself and no one else. How many Russians are posting here?? Hardly any. If you have nothing to say, don't say anything at all instead of talking utter rubbish.

Valkyre - Have a well deserved vacation. 

Long_Suffering_Maria_Fan
#26 Posted : Saturday, August 18, 2012 5:52:12 PM(UTC)
Long_Suffering_Maria_Fan

Was thanked: 37 time(s) in 29 post(s)
I don't believe nationality has a lot to do with who you're a fan of. I'm American and have always hated the Williams sisters and their father. Arrogant, surly, ungrateful people. I like Maria because she gives everything she has on the tennis court, no matter if she's winning or losing, or whether it's the first round or last round. And she's remained humble and classy through all the ups and downs. Never plays the victim card, never whined about her shoulder or serve. Just kept her head down and worked hard the old-fashinoned way. Beautiful, charming, well-spoken, and a championship tennis player. That's why she's my favorite. That she happened to be Russian didn't matter to me.
3 users thanked Long_Suffering_Maria_Fan for this useful post.
Aussie4 on 8/18/2012(UTC), Alireza on 8/19/2012(UTC), alexandreka on 8/19/2012(UTC)
Alireza
#27 Posted : Sunday, August 19, 2012 1:43:26 AM(UTC)
Alireza

Originally Posted by: Long_Suffering_Maria_Fan Go to Quoted Post
I don't believe nationality has a lot to do with who you're a fan of. I'm American and have always hated the Williams sisters and their father. Arrogant, surly, ungrateful people. I like Maria because she gives everything she has on the tennis court, no matter if she's winning or losing, or whether it's the first round or last round. And she's remained humble and classy through all the ups and downs. Never plays the victim card, never whined about her shoulder or serve. Just kept her head down and worked hard the old-fashinoned way. Beautiful, charming, well-spoken, and a championship tennis player. That's why she's my favorite. That she happened to be Russian didn't matter to me.

American people are very nice but genej101 is different! I think that he couldn't see Maria has 7,000,000 or more fans and we love Maria and we support Maria and we like eachother but he couldn't see we are friend!

There are many fans from different countries and different cultures here, but we respect eachother and we are friend because we are Maria Sharapova's fans and Maria wants, her fans be friend with eachother!

Remember genej101, WE ARE MARIA SHARAPOVA's FANS!

Philli Wan
#28 Posted : Sunday, August 19, 2012 4:28:30 AM(UTC)
Philli Wan

Was thanked: 195 time(s) in 134 post(s)

I'm glad to say that all my 'iffy' predictions were wrong.   Mind you, it was clear after her first match with Danilidou, that Serena was back to her 'Old' Self... a lumbering lump of lard.  Even during that match, her first of the Tournament, there was no sign of at least a bit of stored up energy being let lose.  Well done to the others, especially Angie who took the bull by the horns and saw it through.

Having said that though, I have to say that my money is on Na Li in the Final.  She is now being trained by Carlos Rodriguez, who, for those who dont know, was Justine Henin's trainer through all her years of success.  Na Li's performance has taken a noticeable change upwards just lately and I think she can do it today.

Venus didn't do it though....smirk... She needed the 900 points to put herself in the top 32 and thereby get a seed for the US Open.  She'll be lucky if she makes it to 60 with the qtr finals points.

Agnieska will most likely make it to the number 2 spot since Maria's total will be reduced by 900 points and Aggie didn't play last year so all her points will count.  No big deal though... things are pretty consistent at the top.

Brebis
#29 Posted : Sunday, August 19, 2012 3:21:32 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 368 time(s) in 218 post(s)
That's the way how it works. To find a balance in playing the tournaments. Last year not attending , this year yes, next year not attending the year later yes. Maria had a a poor authum last year and will do good this year to cover already the points she will lose next year, as it will not go any better next year spring etc.etc.etc.
Philli Wan
#30 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2012 2:38:01 AM(UTC)
Philli Wan

Well, well, it doesnt take a genius to put two and two together....or does it.  Starting today, Maria has got a very busy schedule launching Sugapova...first live and the two or three 'late night' shows which are pre-recorded during the day. 

Thank goodness she had a stomach virus last week and had to pull out of Cincy, otherwise she would never have had the time to prepare for the launch of Sugapova.   Sometimes Tennis can be a real nuisence.

No doubt the American Dental Association will be pleased with yet another product to rot kid's teeth.

1 user thanked Philli Wan for this useful post.
CROUCHING TIGER on 8/20/2012(UTC)
alexandreka
#31 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2012 6:49:11 AM(UTC)
alexandreka

Was thanked: 43 time(s) in 32 post(s)
Latest WTA ranking :

Current. Preview. Name. DOB. Nation. Rank pts. Toura
1 1 Azarenka, Victoria 31/07/89 BLR 9025 18
2 3 Radwanska, Agnieszka 06/03/89 POL 8115 23
3 2 Sharapova, Maria 19/04/87 RUS 7695 17
4 4 Williams, Serena 26/09/81 USA 7300 15
5 5 Kvitova, Petra 08/03/90 CZE 6170 20
6 7 Kerber, Angelique 18/01/88 GER 5715 23
7 6 Stosur, Samantha 30/03/84 AUS 5700 22
8 8 Wozniacki, Caroline 11/07/90 DEN 4605 21
9 9 Li, Na 26/02/82 CHN 4570 18
10 10 Errani, Sara 29/04/87 ITA 3730 23

Now Masha is 3rd, she needs to concentrate on winning the USO !! DAVAI MARIA !
1 user thanked alexandreka for this useful post.
Alireza on 8/20/2012(UTC)
Alireza
#32 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2012 7:35:01 AM(UTC)
Alireza

Originally Posted by: alexandreka Go to Quoted Post
Latest WTA ranking :

Yes, This is because, Maria withdrawed from two titles of WTA but if Maria wins US Open, she will back to No.1 again! There is no problem, Maria should just concentrate on her each matches!

Go Go Maria

Brebis
#33 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2012 11:47:34 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Alireza Go to Quoted Post

Originally Posted by: alexandreka Go to Quoted Post
Latest WTA ranking :

Yes, This is because, Maria withdrawed from two titles of WTA but if Maria wins US Open, she will back to No.1 again! There is no problem, Maria should just concentrate on her each matches!

Go Go Maria

A good USOpen and she is back on track !  That's how it works. Poor last year and good performance this year will balance things out !

Philli Wan
#34 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2012 2:16:02 PM(UTC)
Philli Wan

I think I'm going to get sick and tired hearing about Sugapova at the US Open.  One thing's for sure though, at $5.00 a bag not many parents are going to be buying it for thier kids.  And it isn't likely to be found in candy dispensers either.  This girl is just not in touch with reality any more.  It's just like her....overrated and over-priced.  Incidently, apart from the live opening this morning, all the other shows were taped last week.  So much for the stomach virus.  She really has all her devoted fans wrapped around her little finger.  They'll believe anything she tells them. 

The only thing that counts is her performance on court.  Remember that.  Maybe when she wins, she'll throw bags of candy into the crowd instead of tennis balls, after all, what's more important..... to her?

1 user thanked Philli Wan for this useful post.
CROUCHING TIGER on 8/21/2012(UTC)
Imnumber2
#36 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2012 2:44:56 PM(UTC)
Imnumber2

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 136 time(s) in 87 post(s)

I think I'm going to get sick and tired hearing about Sugapova at the US Open.  One thing's for sure though, at $5.00 a bag not many parents are going to be buying it for thier kids.  And it isn't likely to be found in candy dispensers either.  This girl is just not in touch with reality any more.  It's just like her....overrated and over-priced.  Incidently, apart from the live opening this morning, all the other shows were taped last week.  So much for the stomach virus.  She really has all her devoted fans wrapped around her little finger.  They'll believe anything she tells them. 

The only thing that counts is her performance on court.  Remember that.  Maybe when she wins, she'll throw bags of candy into the crowd instead of tennis balls, after all, what's more important..... to her?

It'd be difficult trying to please us all and I'm guessing that you are not the easy one. You are rarely right but I respect you  opinion.

Don't Give Up - Peter Gabriel
Brebis
#35 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2012 3:27:01 PM(UTC)

Yeehhh, wowww, jealous Philli. I deal with business every day. This is a woman with a mission. That is how it works in 2012 . I have deep respect for somebody that performs well under high pressure and finds the time to do some creative stuff as well. Sugerpova is intreging / unique . All credits to Maria.

katmilr
#37 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2012 10:20:36 PM(UTC)
katmilr

Was thanked: 77 time(s) in 64 post(s)
Slam #5 is coming
No one is gonna stop Hurricane Masha in the big apple this year.
Leggo.
1 user thanked katmilr for this useful post.
Aussie4 on 8/20/2012(UTC)
Brebis
#38 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2012 3:45:59 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: katmilr Go to Quoted Post
Slam #5 is coming
No one is gonna stop Hurricane Masha in the big apple this year.
Leggo.
Sounds great but ................ SW ?

Philli Wan
#39 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2012 10:32:26 AM(UTC)
Philli Wan

Here you go guys, Enjoy Sugapova at only $5.00 for 5oz (142gms):

http://uk.eurosport.yaho...-launches-sugarpova.html

boneyM
#23 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2012 11:03:47 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

Yep, sure looks that way to me too.  Now Venus is on the happy juice that makes her hop and jump and skip around when she wins.  Serena looks like she's on a drying out phase and playing the kind of tennis we've come to expect of her at normal WTA tournaments where she has to play the last 4 matches on consecutive days.  She never could hack it, that's why she plays so few regular tournaments.  Just look at Wimbledon for a moment. She began playing on the Wednesday and played 7 singles matches and 6 doubles matches in 12 days....Then at the Olympics 6 singles and 5 doubles in 7 days.  There is no way in hell that she could possibly have done that without the help of drugs, when you look at her now. 

But dont worry folks, she'll be back at the US Open firing off aces at the speed of A-Rod as though nothing had happened, and claiming that 'she just needed a break'.  Are people blind, or what?  If the pair of them walk through The Open and clean up all the Trophies, singles and doubles, again, somebody is going to have to start asking questions.  Dont you think?.

By the way, Venus needs this win to move up in the rankings ....at least 32, so she can get a seed.  Right now, she wont.

Are you serious Phili? Do you think they are on the juice or something?

paul_pipkin
#41 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2012 11:11:46 AM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Was thanked: 1880 time(s) in 1250 post(s)

Here you go guys, Enjoy Sugapova at only $5.00 for 5oz (142gms):

http://uk.eurosport.yaho...-launches-sugarpova.html

A buck an ounce, hunh? 

Well, obviously a good promotion--it's caught on here. Gotta admit all this kinda escapes me, but about the only candy I eat is a chocolate bar so what do I know?

"That's the way the world works... right now." --Maria Sharapova at 17