logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Possible Pregnancy!?!?
choptalk_95
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 14, 2012 4:52:33 PM(UTC)

Groups: BasicUsers

I am very sorry to hear that dear Maria is not feeling better.:( Its extremely unusual for her to miss two tourneys in a row and an update on her condition has been kept a little on the quiet side. So, has it dawned on anyone that she could possibly be pregnant? I know she is super competitive and wants to keep playing on tour. But she has her career slam, a silver medal at the Olympics, and has been ranked number one many times. I wouldnt rule out the possibility. What do all of you think? 

paul_pipkin
#2 Posted : Tuesday, August 14, 2012 6:14:12 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 1868 time(s) in 1238 post(s)

Not until I see something substantive. There is a perpetual pregnancy watch on all the players with a known hook-up. (As though those without a regular guy can't get laid? lol) People still watching Dementieva's belly & she's been retired & married a couple of years now.

"That's the way the world works... right now." --Maria Sharapova at 17
Dartagnan
#3 Posted : Tuesday, August 14, 2012 6:15:09 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

Originally Posted by: choptalk_95 Go to Quoted Post

I am very sorry to hear that dear Maria is not feeling better.:( Its extremely unusual for her to miss two tourneys in a row and an update on her condition has been kept a little on the quiet side. So, has it dawned on anyone that she could possibly be pregnant? I know she is super competitive and wants to keep playing on tour. But she has her career slam, a silver medal at the Olympics, and has been ranked number one many times. I wouldnt rule out the possibility. What do all of you think? 

A pregnancy is something you have to plan when you are a professional athlete because you have many people who work with you. Maria Sharapova is not pregnant. She has a stomach virus. 

Just have a look to the life of famous pro tennis players such as Steffi Graff, they have a plan for their career, they don't take risks during their tennis career. 

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

1 user thanked Dartagnan for this useful post.
choptalk_95 on 8/14/2012(UTC)
choptalk_95
#4 Posted : Tuesday, August 14, 2012 9:38:21 PM(UTC)

Groups: BasicUsers

Thanks for the input Dart. But, I remember a while back that she made a comment about being a mom by 26 but that might have been the media taking something she said and running with it. Like you said about planning things. I understand that Maria and other athletes say things and make plans for their careers but sometimes things can change no matter what you do to prevent something such as a pregnancy. Unexpected things can happen.
Dartagnan
#5 Posted : Wednesday, August 15, 2012 11:08:25 AM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

Originally Posted by: choptalk_95 Go to Quoted Post
Thanks for the input Dart. But, I remember a while back that she made a comment about being a mom by 26 but that might have been the media taking something she said and running with it. Like you said about planning things. I understand that Maria and other athletes say things and make plans for their careers but sometimes things can change no matter what you do to prevent something such as a pregnancy. Unexpected things can happen.

Medias&magazins&ads just used the life of famous people to make money. They often tell wrong things to attract people to buy their products. 

Do you know the love story of Anna Kournikova&Enrique Iglesias? Each year we have a magazin or article which tell us that they are going to marry or they are going to have a kid. And Each year Anna&Enrique repeat to people that they are happy without kids&marriage. 

Enrique Iglesias and Anna Kournikova have been going strong for nearly 11 years, but don't expect any engagement news from the notoriously private pair.

"I've never really thought marriage would make a difference. Maybe it's because I come from divorced parents, but I don't think you love someone more because of a piece of paper," Iglesias tells.

Kournikova shares his view on marriage. "It isn't important to me," she told Women's Health in 2011. "I'm in a happy relationship -- that's all that matters."

"Nowadays, it's not taboo to have no kids and not be married,"  We are in the 21st century. 

So let's not tell wrong things. Rumours and the truth is two different things. 

Maria Sharapova controls very well her career and private life. 

At this period of the year it is better to taste SUGARPOVA, the new candies created by Sharapova.  The 20th of august 2012 will be a special day in New York. 

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.