logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Maria shouold buy a dog and name it Macaroni
randomessence16
#1 Posted : Sunday, February 19, 2012 11:07:09 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

i think this would be a good idea as Maria could train with the dog and it could shout out inspiring messages to her. she would love the dog and it would be very fluffy, as this helps in performance. It has also been proved by scientists that dogs called Macaroni are better at tennis than other dogs.

Hanh Nguyen
#2 Posted : Sunday, February 19, 2012 11:13:44 PM(UTC)
Hanh Nguyen

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 6 post(s)

Originally Posted by: randomessence16 Go to Quoted Post

i think this would be a good idea as Maria could train with the dog and it could shout out inspiring messages to her. she would love the dog and it would be very fluffy, as this helps in performance. It has also been proved by scientists that dogs called Macaroni are better at tennis than other dogs.

Hanh Nguyen
#3 Posted : Sunday, February 19, 2012 11:15:27 PM(UTC)
Hanh Nguyen

Originally Posted by: Hanh Nguyen Go to Quoted Post

Yeah right!!!!!!!!!!

What type of science classes do you have at school

randomessence16
#4 Posted : Sunday, February 19, 2012 11:19:21 PM(UTC)

Yeah right!!!!!!!!!!

actually, i left school quite a few years ago and these days i am a proffesional tennis coach. ive recently been looking to buy a dog and researching names that dogs respond actively to. macaroni is a name that can have an impact on the adrenalin in the dogs bloodstram. i also graduated with an OP of 2, so you questioning me makes me think you may be an idiot.

Hanh Nguyen
#5 Posted : Sunday, February 19, 2012 11:24:25 PM(UTC)
Hanh Nguyen

Yeah right!!!!!!!!!!

actually, i left school quite a few years ago and these days i am a proffesional tennis coach. ive recently been looking to buy a dog and researching names that dogs respond actively to. macaroni is a name that can have an impact on the adrenalin in the dogs bloodstram. i also graduated with an OP of 2, so you questioning me makes me think you may be an idiot.

Excuse me, but now i'm questioning your university.

If I'm an idiot then why don't you prove me wrong

randomessence16
#6 Posted : Monday, February 20, 2012 2:32:25 AM(UTC)

Yeah right!!!!!!!!!!

Excuse me, but now i'm questioning your university.

If I'm an idiot then why don't you prove me wrong

honestly, even an idiot would know that i already proved them wrong. and the university i studied at is confidential information that i do not wish to share with a rude, mentally challenged child such as yourself. i have already taught my cat bassanio to play ping pong, with a paddle taped to his tail. im sure he could beat you with his eyes closed.

Philli
#7 Posted : Monday, February 20, 2012 2:46:52 AM(UTC)
Philli

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 63 time(s) in 55 post(s)
Random, let me see if I get this right. You are a professional (note correct spelling) tennis coach who coaches dogs to play tennis. Very clever. What kind of grip do they use and how are they on serve. You say you graduated with an OP of 2. Dont you mean an IQ of 2.
randomessence16
#8 Posted : Monday, February 20, 2012 3:16:24 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Philli Go to Quoted Post
Random, let me see if I get this right. You are a professional (note correct spelling) tennis coach who coaches dogs to play tennis. Very clever. What kind of grip do they use and how are they on serve. You say you graduated with an OP of 2. Dont you mean an IQ of 2.

first of all, i dont pay much attention to spelling or punctuation when on a tennis forum, as i had the idea that people cared about the sport and not the attention to grammar. and yes, i do teach tennis at a professional level to humans. i have taken up a hobby in teaching animals to play human sports in recent years. latest technologies in this area have created a form of robotic grip which they use in replacement of a thumbs on both paws.  i attach it to my training dogs during practise. this allows them to use a continental or western grip. of course, they need to use a two handed backhand instead of just one, but theyre maneuvering of the raquet is suprisingly accurate, as they can control their thumbs with a lever which they can push against the ground to release the grip. they play on a smaller court, about a half of the size, and the height of the net is lowered. slightly different rules are applied for to suit their needs, such as their serves, which are only beggining to be mastered, but the theory is that they relinquish the grip in one paw, and regain it on the racket while the ball is in the air. all in all, though, yes, i do teach dogs to play tennis, and they are quite goods at it too.

i did not care for your comment of my iq, as it requires someone of high intelligence to train animals to participate in something so complex and unheard of. 

Hanh Nguyen
#9 Posted : Monday, February 20, 2012 3:36:43 AM(UTC)
Hanh Nguyen

first of all, i dont pay much attention to spelling or punctuation when on a tennis forum, as i had the idea that people cared about the sport and not the attention to grammar. and yes, i do teach tennis at a professional level to humans. i have taken up a hobby in teaching animals to play human sports in recent years. latest technologies in this area have created a form of robotic grip which they use in replacement of a thumbs on both paws.  i attach it to my training dogs during practise. this allows them to use a continental or western grip. of course, they need to use a two handed backhand instead of just one, but theyre maneuvering of the raquet is suprisingly accurate, as they can control their thumbs with a lever which they can push against the ground to release the grip. they play on a smaller court, about a half of the size, and the height of the net is lowered. slightly different rules are applied for to suit their needs, such as their serves, which are only beggining to be mastered, but the theory is that they relinquish the grip in one paw, and regain it on the racket while the ball is in the air. all in all, though, yes, i do teach dogs to play tennis, and they are quite goods at it too.

i did not care for your comment of my iq, as it requires someone of high intelligence to train animals to participate in something so complex and unheard of. 

I'm still definately unconvinced, just checked on Youtube and there was no such match. From what i see you typing, you sound very cocky indeed. On aligher note, if you do happen to not be telling fibs, why don't you register these animals of yours onto pets got talent.We live in the same country, there is such thing on Better Homes and Gardens.

randomessence16
#10 Posted : Monday, February 20, 2012 5:13:01 AM(UTC)

I'm still definately unconvinced, just checked on Youtube and there was no such match. From what i see you typing, you sound very cocky indeed. On aligher note, if you do happen to not be telling fibs, why don't you register these animals of yours onto pets got talent.We live in the same country, there is such thing on Better Homes and Gardens.

training animals in the art of tennis is not a highly publicised sport, and is still being perfected in a select few universities scattering the world. a conference is being planned in the united states sometime next year to discuss an official rule book, but until then it has been decided not to publicise the activity, as this could lead to false recognition of instructors, and possible abuse to dogs poorly trained by amateur.  pets that are trained as intelsely in sport as mine are certainly not in the right condition to be publiciced on tv. so really, i would be extremely amused if you could find youtube videos or even blogs dedicated to dogs playing tennis like mine. they are some of only a handful of dogs who participate in this.

Hanh Nguyen
#11 Posted : Monday, February 20, 2012 5:32:30 AM(UTC)
Hanh Nguyen

training animals in the art of tennis is not a highly publicised sport, and is still being perfected in a select few universities scattering the world. a conference is being planned in the united states sometime next year to discuss an official rule book, but until then it has been decided not to publicise the activity, as this could lead to false recognition of instructors, and possible abuse to dogs poorly trained by amateur.  pets that are trained as intelsely in sport as mine are certainly not in the right condition to be publiciced on tv. so really, i would be extremely amused if you could find youtube videos or even blogs dedicated to dogs playing tennis like mine. they are some of only a handful of dogs who participate in this.

If so, why have you publicised this highly confidential investigation in which you and your fellow scientists are so called working on. As a matter of fact you decided to do it in your own will on a world wide and regularly accessed website. This profession and intention of yours has no head or tail and i have no idea what use it would be to see dogs competing in the world of tennis in 20 years to come. Will the world witness mongrels gruelling it out on court and gain endoursements by the day? Who will their fans be, other members of their breed? Will certain owners allow their puppies to go out and watch a game of dog tennis? I know im going off tract, but the point is that i don't really see any positive outcomes out of your profession and the work you uselessly do day in and day out.

randomessence16
#12 Posted : Monday, February 20, 2012 5:50:55 AM(UTC)

If so, why have you publicised this highly confidential investigation in which you and your fellow scientists are so called working on. As a matter of fact you decided to do it in your own will on a world wide and regularly accessed website. This profession and intention of yours has no head or tail and i have no idea what use it would be to see dogs competing in the world of tennis in 20 years to come. Will the world witness mongrels gruelling it out on court and gain endoursements by the day? Who will their fans be, other members of their breed? Will certain owners allow their puppies to go out and watch a game of dog tennis? I know im going off tract, but the point is that i don't really see any positive outcomes out of your profession and the work you uselessly do day in and day out.

very few will actually be looking at this conversation, and of course not anyone interested in canine sport. i find it completely safe to be discussing this on such an unrelated website, and with a teenage school child such as yourself. is hanh a male or female name, by the way? canine tennis playing is a hobby, not a full time job, as this definitely costs more money than it makes at the moment. of course there are countless opportunities for people to find interest in this sport, are you saying that not one person would find such an extraordinary thing entertaining? matches ive witnessed so far are incredible to watch, they almost defy nature in every aspect. i have every confidence that WHEN this sport is introduced to the world, it will be a famous sport indeed, that will almost definitely require a license to train. i feel that any more information wil be stepping outside the boundaries of what i feel obligated to tell a stranger child. do you have a problem with this activity?

Hanh Nguyen
#13 Posted : Monday, February 20, 2012 6:33:49 AM(UTC)
Hanh Nguyen

very few will actually be looking at this conversation, and of course not anyone interested in canine sport. i find it completely safe to be discussing this on such an unrelated website, and with a teenage school child such as yourself. is hanh a male or female name, by the way? canine tennis playing is a hobby, not a full time job, as this definitely costs more money than it makes at the moment. of course there are countless opportunities for people to find interest in this sport, are you saying that not one person would find such an extraordinary thing entertaining? matches ive witnessed so far are incredible to watch, they almost defy nature in every aspect. i have every confidence that WHEN this sport is introduced to the world, it will be a famous sport indeed, that will almost definitely require a license to train. i feel that any more information wil be stepping outside the boundaries of what i feel obligated to tell a stranger child. do you have a problem with this activity?

First of all, I'm interested to know how it is that you seem to have the idea that I'm a child. As a matter of fact, I maybe somewhat one of these....lets just say younger ones in society, but what does it matter to you?? If feel well out of my comfort zone just taking part in this conversation with you, i mean, i can't even see you - but maybe i don't want to. As canine tennis training is not the full time job you take up in life (stated above), i honestly would have a strong mind to think your other life is to stalk people. On top of that you wanted to know my gender? Oh I'm just going to drop the subject, I guess i'm being stereotypica here, but scientist these days seriously??.

Ms Dementieva
#20 Posted : Monday, February 20, 2012 6:40:37 AM(UTC)
Ms Dementieva

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)

First of all, I'm interested to know how it is that you seem to have the idea that I'm a child. As a matter of fact, I maybe somewhat one of these....lets just say younger ones in society, but what does it matter to you?? If feel well out of my comfort zone just taking part in this conversation with you, i mean, i can't even see you - but maybe i don't want to. As canine tennis training is not the full time job you take up in life (stated above), i honestly would have a strong mind to think your other life is to stalk people. On top of that you wanted to know my gender? Oh I'm just going to drop the subject, I guess i'm being stereotypica here, but scientist these days seriously??.

I highly support the kid, the name random would give you uncertainty about the character behind it anyways. I wonder why?

One thing though I'm highly interested in animals and especially dogs, i know they are quite intelligent inside their furry bodies, but physically capable of playing tennis? I'm not so sure.

CROUCHING TIGER
#21 Posted : Monday, February 20, 2012 9:07:23 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Was thanked: 2866 time(s) in 1722 post(s)

ONCE AGAIN...DO NOT ANSWER THESE TROLLPOSTS!!!!

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD
randomessence16
#14 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2012 10:21:15 PM(UTC)

Dartagnan
#15 Posted : Thursday, February 23, 2012 11:55:42 AM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

Of course a dog can't play tennis but a dog can carry tennis balls in his mouth. So this dog called Macaroni will help Masha to carry balls during her training. 

Have a look to Macaroni here: 

VIDEO: http://www.bing.com/vide...e6%7canimals%7cmsn%7c%7c

I guess Masha would like to have this dog on court !!!! 

Just image if Masha has 5 dogs which know how to carry tennis balls, it will be wonderfull. 

I think all these boys who stay on the court during tournaments could be replaced by dogs. 

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

Dartagnan
#19 Posted : Thursday, February 23, 2012 12:20:26 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Macaroni With 4 Tennis Balls - WOW!!! 

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrN4oyrSVoo 

Originally Posted by: Dartagnan Go to Quoted Post

Of course a dog can't play tennis but a dog can carry tennis balls in his mouth. So this dog called Macaroni will help Masha to carry balls during her training. 

Just image if Masha has 5 dogs which know how to carry tennis balls, it will be wonderfull. 

I think all these boys who stay on the court during tournaments could be replaced by dogs. 

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

Dartagnan
#16 Posted : Thursday, February 23, 2012 12:32:35 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Originally Posted by: Dartagnan Go to Quoted Post

These dogs can help to avoid this kind of accident with boys on court:

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/w...QMQ4&feature=related 

So Macaroni will be very usefull in the future in tennis matches.  

Dartagnan
#17 Posted : Thursday, February 23, 2012 1:10:41 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

cat watching and "playing" tennis on t.v.

VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/...mPc4&feature=related

1 user thanked Dartagnan for this useful post.
randomessence16 on 2/23/2012(UTC)