logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Olympic Medals, London 2012
Dartagnan
#1 Posted : Saturday, January 28, 2012 10:14:17 AM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

Even if Masha has lost a final, she can win other tournaments. A lose it is not a sanction but a way to become better in your field. The Olympic Games will be a motivation for Masha to increase her level in tennis. It is a new experience for her because she never participated at the Olympic Games before. 

These olympic medals are the best present for the career of any tennis player. 

MASHA

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

2 users thanked Dartagnan for this useful post.
paul_pipkin on 1/28/2012(UTC), Alireza on 2/2/2012(UTC)
paul_pipkin
#2 Posted : Saturday, January 28, 2012 11:54:18 AM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Was thanked: 1871 time(s) in 1241 post(s)

Dartagnan;312874 wrote:

Even if Masha has lost a final, she can win other tournaments. A lose it is not a sanction but a way to become better in your field. The Olympic Games will be a motivation for Masha to increase her level in tennis. It is a new experience for her because she never participated at the Olympic Games before. 

MASHA

Agreed. Too bad Dementieva didn't hang in to fetch a Bronze to complete her collection. But I don't imagine, with her Gold & Silver, Elena grieves much over it.  

So where we at? Deadline to qualify for the Olympic Games in London in tennis will be in June 2012. We KNOW the Russian Federation will play ONE more tie--nrxt weekend in Moscow--they MAY play two during that period of time. 

Svetlana Kuznetsova, Anastasiya Pavlyuchenkova & Ekaterina Makarova are QUALIFIED for London 2012. At least six Russian players need to be qualified. Zvonareva is probably also qualified as she was nominated for last year's final, though had to be replaced due to injury.

Maria Sharapova, Maria Kirilenko, & Elena Vesnina all need to play (or "be available to play") ONE more Fed Cup tie. Thus for Masha, Russia vs Spain, February 4-5 at Olympic Stadium in Moscow.

The Games of the XXX Olympiad (30th modern Olympic Games) are scheduled to take place in London, England, United Kingdom, from 27 July to 12 August 2012

The Tennis Event will be played Saturday 28 July – Sunday 5 August http://www.london2012.com/tennis

Curiously little commentary that Wimbly followed by the Olympiad make for an extended grass season--Masha's best surface. 

"That's the way the world works... right now." --Maria Sharapova at 17
2 users thanked paul_pipkin for this useful post.
CROUCHING TIGER on 1/28/2012(UTC), Dartagnan on 1/28/2012(UTC)
Dartagnan
#3 Posted : Saturday, January 28, 2012 5:45:55 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

paul_pipkin;312881 wrote:

Dartagnan;312874 wrote:

MASHA

Agreed. Too bad Dementieva didn't hang in to fetch a Bronze to complete her collection. But I don't imagine, with her Gold & Silver, Elena grieves much over it.  

So where we at? Deadline to qualify for the Olympic Games in London in tennis will be in June 2012. We KNOW the Russian Federation will play ONE more tie--nrxt weekend in Moscow--they MAY play two during that period of time. 

Svetlana Kuznetsova, Anastasiya Pavlyuchenkova & Ekaterina Makarova are QUALIFIED for London 2012. At least six Russian players need to be qualified. Zvonareva is probably also qualified as she was nominated for last year's final, though had to be replaced due to injury.

Maria Sharapova, Maria Kirilenko, & Elena Vesnina all need to play (or "be available to play") ONE more Fed Cup tie. Thus for Masha, Russia vs Spain, February 4-5 at Olympic Stadium in Moscow.

The Games of the XXX Olympiad (30th modern Olympic Games) are scheduled to take place in London, England, United Kingdom, from 27 July to 12 August 2012

The Tennis Event will be played Saturday 28 July – Sunday 5 August http://www.london2012.com/tennis

Curiously little commentary that Wimbly followed by the Olympiad make for an extended grass season--Masha's best surface. 

It is cold in Moscow this month, but it won't be cold in London in july 2012. 

The Russian team has a chance to win in doubles and single at the Olympic games in London 2012.

masha

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

Dartagnan
#4 Posted : Thursday, February 02, 2012 5:42:04 AM(UTC)
Dartagnan

LONDON MY DESTINY ( LONDON 2012 OLYMPIC GAMES SONG )

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0CqvLMHTzQ 

Maria Sharapova: "London Olympics is my biggest goal"

Maria Sharapova: “London Olympics is my biggest goal” Maria Sharapova is excited about competing at the 2012 London Olympic Games. “The Olympics is my biggest goal in tennis and my dream is to represent Russia in London,” Sharapova said. 

I think it is also the dream of Masha's fans. 

masha