logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Nowadays people divorce very often
Dartagnan
#1 Posted : Monday, December 19, 2011 9:43:23 AM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

IT IS MORE EXPENSIVE TO DIVORCE THAN TO MARRY

SO BE CAREFULL!!!! 

Breaking up is hard to do, especially when it involves splitting obscenely large amounts of money. Check out the celebri-couples who endured some of the costliest divorces on record.

Tiger Wood's affairs cost him eight figures in his divorce from Elin Nordegren, but can you believe that it's not even in the top three all-time most expensive splits?

BING: See just how much Tiger had to pay for stepping outside his marriage

masha

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

Dartagnan
#2 Posted : Monday, December 19, 2011 9:44:40 AM(UTC)
Dartagnan

It's not always the guy writing the check, of course;Madonna learned that the hard way when she split from her director hubby, Guy Ritchie.

BING: Learn just how much Madonna's split from Guy cost her

FIND: See photos of the couple

SEARCH: Madonna's first husband has been dating an actress half his age

masha

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

Dartagnan
#3 Posted : Monday, December 19, 2011 9:50:36 AM(UTC)
Dartagnan

MORE ABOUT EXPENSIVE CELEB DIVORCES: http://wonderwall.msn.co...divorces-12676.gallery#!wallState=0__%2Fmovies%2Fmajor-celeb-divorces-12676.gallery%3FphotoId%3D53499

How do you explain the fact that Celebraties often divorce? 

What are the reasons of their divorce? 

Do Celebraties marry for money and then they realize that they loved money more than the person they choose? 

Do they need diversity and meet another partner? 

Do the society (ads, movies) give us a bad example about our relationship with our partners?

Do sex is the only important point to love someone truly?

I would like to answer to these questions in this new posts. 

I am waiting your answers. 

THANKS

Tony Montana
#4 Posted : Monday, December 19, 2011 4:33:16 PM(UTC)

Groups: BasicUsers

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 11 post(s)

Masha has many options. Most important Masha can stay with Sasha and make 1 movie to see how she likes it. Prenuptial for a small amount. Like I said having kids is a life changer. Of course Maria can be unmarried and still have a boyfriend. Maria can get any single guy as a boyfriend as a top tennis player and actress.  

kb4iuj
#6 Posted : Monday, December 19, 2011 5:48:35 PM(UTC)
kb4iuj

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 11 post(s)

Ya know... Have you ever read in the Bible where people gossiping is bad. We'll, what one does with their life is there own business.

In so far as Maria getting a prenuptial, her pal the Donald thinks it's a good idea. So really everybody should have one, just to be on the safe side. It's like cheap insurance, that person your marrying - doesn't turn out to be a gold digger.

You do know, there are women who are single and go to church just to meet a man.  Regardless to the fact that they are already married.  By the way I see it, god has put them their to test the individual to know right from wrong.

So when Tiger Woods was in that strip club, he should have known not to do anything.  It's really up to the individual as one can blame their buddies all day long.  But, they have to live with all the problems.

Divorce is a pretty bitter pill, but when the trust is no long there.  It's time to move along and find somebody else.

Dartagnan
#5 Posted : Monday, December 19, 2011 6:06:41 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Tony Montana;312214 wrote:

Masha has many options. Most important Masha can stay with Sasha and make 1 movie to see how she likes it. Prenuptial for a small amount. Like I said having kids is a life changer. Of course Maria can be unmarried and still have a boyfriend. Maria can get any single guy as a boyfriend as a top tennis player and actress.  

I am not talking about Masha in this post because she is not married so she can't divorce. 

I am talking about the reasons that push celebraties to divorce. 

Why do Celebraties divorce easily? 

We are trying to find the reasons. 

Dartagnan
#7 Posted : Monday, December 19, 2011 6:16:37 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

kb4iuj;312217 wrote:

Ya know... Have you ever read in the Bible where people gossiping is bad. We'll, what one does with their life is there own business.

In so far as Maria getting a prenuptial, her pal the Donald thinks it's a good idea. So really everybody should have one, just to be on the safe side. It's like cheap insurance, that person your marrying - doesn't turn out to be a gold digger.

You do know, there are women who are single and go to church just to meet a man.  Regardless to the fact that they are already married.  By the way I see it, god has put them their to test the individual to know right from wrong.

So when Tiger Woods was in that strip club, he should have known not to do anything.  It's really up to the individual as one can blame their buddies all day long.  But, they have to live with all the problems.

Divorce is a pretty bitter pill, but when the trust is no long there.  It's time to move along and find somebody else.

Yes I agree with you, it is better to divorce than to suffer a lot when you notice that you can't live with your husband. 

I think that many people go to the church, read the bible but never follow the advice written in the bible. 

In the bible it is written that if you are not ready or you don't want to marry, you can stay alone, you can be single, it is not forbidden, but you don't have to court a married woman. you must avoid prostitudes because they can destroy your life. 

What other reasons push celebraties to divorce?

kb4iuj
#8 Posted : Monday, December 19, 2011 8:40:53 PM(UTC)
kb4iuj

Why do celebrity's bail out of a marriage ? So as to get away from the person who is causing them grief.

No doubt, when they get to quarreling and well, if you can't resolve it that night... One shouldn't continue to complain about something.

Take for instance the Sharapova's. Ma Sharapova, looks unhappy.

As she's just not getting the respect she's due from her husband, cause he's out playing Tennis.
So she sits at home, toiling away the hours asking herself. "Where'd I go wrong at".

Your not out there playing with him.... Maria is or some of those really hot looking tennis moms.

Ya just have to wonder, why isn't she out there playing with those younger guys, oh yeah. She's married.
Look at Ivanna Trump. She dumped the Donald and got on with her life.

So, if that's really the case.... Mrs. Sharapova needs to ramp up her imagine.  I'm not saying get a divorce.

I mean, I saw a relatively new photo of her... Looked like she was wearing mens pants.

Not a dress, with lots of bling-bling. She's older naturally, but that gal needs visual appeal so as to get these young studs talking to her.   As they only want to talk to Maria...

But, these guys aren't just going to show up over night. 

I'm sure she's a charming lady?   But look at her frown and the photograph, Maria holding flowers with her father.   Which just says - I don't like being photographed.... I don't think I'm pretty.  (somebody should have bought her some flowers too)

Women in Eastern Europe love flowers and their meaning.

kb4iuj
#31 Posted : Monday, December 19, 2011 8:54:58 PM(UTC)
kb4iuj

Can you imagine how many talk shows Mrs. Sharapova could be on ? Talking about her daughter and how one day somebody pointed out she was dressing like a man.

Where's her biographical book at ?   Along with Maria's....    Maybe one day NY Times Best Seller list.

bstephanie
#9 Posted : Friday, March 09, 2012 6:04:11 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

kb4iuj;312227 wrote:

I'm sure she's a charming lady?   But look at her frown and the photograph, Maria holding flowers with her father.   Which just says - I don't like being photographed.... I don't think I'm pretty.  (somebody should have bought her some flowers too)

Women in Eastern Europe love flowers and their meaning.

I do not agree that the gesture says - I don't like being photographed.... I don't think I'm pretty.

Sure that women in Eastern Europe love flowers and their meaning. I also love flowers because they are beautiful and the have such a deep meaning. I personally love online flower shops and often order fresh flowers.

Generally I am of the opinion that it is sad that there are so many celeb divorces. It seems like no one will stay together forever.

Dartagnan
#10 Posted : Friday, March 09, 2012 2:44:05 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

bstephanie;313652 wrote:

kb4iuj;312227 wrote:

Generally I am of the opinion that it is sad that there are so many celeb divorces. It seems like no one will stay together forever.

Yes Celeb people won't stay together because most of them marry someone only for his or her money. 

Just look celeb girls&boys around you, they want to marry someone rich. If someone is poor that means this person has a lot of trouble and it is better to avoid him or her. It is the mentality of the most of celeb people. 

Money becomes more important than a feeling& culture. 

But I would like to remember to people that money is the devil way. 

The devil who represents the force of evil, thinks that He or She can buy everybody with money and that He or She can live all his or her life on Earth without working. 

The Devil represents people who believe only in money and have no feeling. 

Most of relationships of celeb people are based on money that is why they divorce often. 

When we see a top model who marries a rich man, we understand that she loves more his money than him. 

When we see a young man who marries an old woman or a rich girl, we understand that this person loves more her money than this person. 

Strong relationship are based on a feeling. That is why it is better to marry a friend of your childhood, someone who you know very well and someone who had a good relationship with you when you were children. He or She won't bestroy you.

People who marry you for your money are very dangerous for you and your family. They can kill you for your money one day because they have no feeling for you 

masha

A relationship for money

Dartagnan
#11 Posted : Sunday, March 18, 2012 7:44:49 AM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Kobe Bryant Divorce -- How Much Should She Get?

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=di1bwXI4TPs 

How will she decide where to live? Kobe Bryant's wife gets three mansions in $75million divorce settlement

He may have hoped for a reconciliation late last year, but it seems Kobe Bryant's divorce is still very much going ahead.

The 33-year-old's wife is reportedly walking away from their ten year marriage with three of their properties.

According to TMZ, Vanessa will get all of their mansions in the Newport Beach area of California.

No longer together: Kobe Bryant's wife Vanessa filed for divorce last month and is reportedly getting all three of their estates

No longer together: Kobe Bryant's wife Vanessa filed for divorce last month and is reportedly getting all three of their estates

The brunette - who has two daughters with Kobe- will secure $75million, which is said to be close to half of their total assets.

A source associated with the couple told the website that the property settlement agreement has already been finalised.

Vanessa now faces the tough decision of where to actually live as she continues her life as a single woman.

House number one: Vanessa can decide to live in the couple's newest mansion which has been under construction for two years

House number one: Vanessa can decide to live in the couple's newest mansion which has been under construction for two years

Keeping the happy memories alive: The brunette will also get the couple's marital home in California where they were living with their two daughters

Keeping the happy memories alive: The brunette will also get the couple's marital home in California where they were living with their two daughters

She will be able to choose from the estate that she was living in with Kobe before she filed for divorce, the estate her mother is currently living in, and also the new estate that has been under construction for two years and has just recently been completed. 

Vanessa filed for divorce from the NBA superstar husband last month, citing 'irreconcilable differences.'

When the news broke, TMZ also reported that the couple had no pre-nuptial agreement, and that Vanessa had requested spousal support.

A done deal: Vanessa is also entitled to a third house which her own mother currently resides in

A done deal: Vanessa is also entitled to a third house which her own mother currently resides in

The pair met when she was just 18, when she was working as a backing dancer in a studio where he was recording, though that material was never released to the public.

Vanessa is also said to be asking for joint custody of their two daughters - eight-year-old Natalia and five-year-old Gianna.

But Vanessa is asking that Kobe get visitation rights, which means she wants the kids in her care most of the time.

Vanessa is being represented by Laura Wasser and attorney Samantha Klein, whose clients include Britney Spears, Angelina Jolie, Maria Shriver and Kim Kardashian.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co....ement.html#ixzz1pTJQwoEM

Dartagnan
#12 Posted : Sunday, March 18, 2012 8:07:00 AM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Dartagnan;313931 wrote:

Kobe Bryant Proceeding with Divorce Despite Rumors

Despite recent photographs of them kissing, Kobe Bryant and Vanessa Williams are proceeding with their divorce. Some legal experts say that this is not uncommon, that couples who are divorcing may find themselves in intimate situations, but will continue filing for divorce. The basketball player and his wife were seen kissing at a game on Valentine's Day. This encounter led to multiple rumors that the two would be reconciling their marriage and possibly canceling the divorce. Sources close to the couple say that this is not true, that the two are going ahead with the divorce as planned.

The two are working on property division at the moment. As it stands now, Williams is supposed to walk away from the marriage with $18.8 million in property and cash from her husband. This is estimated to be about half of what he made during their marriage. Since California is a community property state and the two did not sign a prenuptial agreement, his wife stands to take half of his earnings that were brought in during their marriage. Are you going through a divorce? If so, it is a wise idea to hire a family law attorney that can help you get through the process.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co....ement.html#ixzz1pTJQwoEM

Dartagnan
#13 Posted : Friday, March 23, 2012 5:26:53 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Enrique Iglesias Refuses To Marry Anna Kournikova!

For those of you who have been hoping to land Anna Kournikova’s hand in marriage, I’ve got some good news and some pretty devastating news. The good news is that she’s not getting married to her boyfriend Enrique Iglesias. The bad news is that Enrique Iglesias and Anna don’t see a reason to get married because they’re happy enough without it. “I’ve never really thought marriage would make a difference,” Enrique told Parade. “Maybe it’s because I come from divorced parents, but I don’t think you love someone more because of a piece of paper. And nowadays, it’s not taboo to have kids and not be married. What makes a difference is that you’re a good parent, period.”

Recap: Enrique essentially has the hottest female athlete on lock-down and refuses to marry her. His stance leaves me utterly confused as to whether or not I should buy him a drink for being a total baller or plot against him for keeping her from the rest of us (because obviously Enrique’s the only thing that’s keeping her from the Average Joe). At least he’s not like my buddy Joe who won’t marry his hot girlfriend because he’s too busy downloading word apps. Regardless of my decision, the photos below are unfortunately going to be the closest we ever get to her – good thing they’re incredible.

http://coedmagazine.com/...o-marry-anna-kournikova/

Dartagnan
#14 Posted : Saturday, March 24, 2012 8:42:53 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

News about recent celebrity divorce: 

http://www.whosdatedwho..../news/celebrity-divorces 

Dartagnan
#15 Posted : Sunday, March 25, 2012 8:07:58 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

The Disadvantages of Early Marriage

Marriage isn't the best option for everyone, and has certain disadvantages for younger couples. The average age for a first marriage in the US is 27 for women and 29 for men -- roughly six to seven years older than first marriages of previous decades. 

Dartagnan
#16 Posted : Monday, March 26, 2012 8:21:44 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Understanding why celebrities divorce so often

With nearly one out of every two marriages ending in divorce, it comes to be not much of a surprise when we see many celebrity marriages break apart.

Why do celebrities’ marriages seem to be topping the divorce charts? Just as any other relationship, there are several factors that can lead to these growing number of break ups.

Money

It is statistically shown that money plays one of the biggest roles in divorce, and celebrity relationships are no different. Even though celebrities make millions of dollars in a year and have money and free things thrown at them, there is still a drive for money and a desire to spend it. If the couple has different spending habits, and the one spending the money is the one getting less work, there will be animosity.

For example, one person in the relationship may be making several films in a year, while the other may not have any projects on the burner. If the person not working isn’t even looking and is taking advantage of the partner’s success, this can lead to resentment.

Celebrities, like any other couple, likely disagree as to what to spend their money on. While I may buy a twenty-dollar shirt at the mall without telling my husband until after the fact, it’s a little different than a celebrity buying a car, home or a thousand-dollar handbag and not saying anything. Dropping thousands, if not millions, of dollars without consulting your spouse is a disaster waiting to happen.

Nowadays, many celebrity couples enter into a marriage with a prenuptial agreement, pre-arranging how the assets will be split should the marriage end in divorce. Those who do not have a pre-nup tend to have a much more difficult and drawn out divorce, ending with much bitterness and anger. Heather Mills’ and Paul McCartney’s marriage, as well as Britney Spears’ and Kevin Federline’s, did not have pre-nups and were highly publicized, painful breakups.

Competition

Celebrity couples may also have a competitive streak and compare salaries or try to out-work or out-do their partner. Or, one person may feel that they have to work harder to match what their partner is doing in order that they both appear successful in the public eye and tabloids. Paparazzi love to tear apart and analyze celebrity relationships, especially when one person in the relationship is more successful than the other.

This drive for both partners to succeed leaves little or no breathing room for the couple to relax and enjoy time together. Rather, they may be working on projects on opposite sides

of the globe and not see each other for months at a time. This is how the rumors begin in the tabloids and on the Internet that a celebrity marriage is “on the rocks” – they begin to spend less time together as they try to have matching successful careers. of the globe and not see each other for months at a time. This is how the rumors begin in the tabloids and on the Internet that a celebrity marriage is “on the rocks” – they begin to spend less time together as they try to have matching successful careers.

The spotlight

One of the main reasons celebrities seem to divorce so often is because we see it in the headlines every day. Whether on the newsstands on tabloid covers or scrolling across our web browsers or on the celebrity news television gossip, we see images and stories of celebrity relationships on the rocks or ending in divorce. Even if the rumors are pure speculation, it nonetheless puts pressure on the relationship and magnifies any problems the relationship may be having.

of the globe and not see each other for months at a time. This is how the rumors begin in the tabloids and on the Internet that a celebrity marriage is “on the rocks” – they begin to spend less time together as they try to have matching successful careers.

The spotlight

One of the main reasons celebrities seem to divorce so often is because we see it in the headlines every day. Whether on the newsstands on tabloid covers or scrolling across our web browsers or on the celebrity news television gossip, we see images and stories of celebrity relationships on the rocks or ending in divorce. Even if the rumors are pure speculation, it nonetheless puts pressure on the relationship and magnifies any problems the relationship may be having.

With the paparazzi around every corner, it is hard for celebrities to enjoy privacy and alone time together unless they want to stay inside all day. Without being able to cultivate the relationship and enjoy time together, it can create a lot of tension and frustration.

Or, if one of the partners is seen out in public with someone not their spouse, the rumors begin to fly that the relationship has already ended or the spouse is caught cheating. Even if it was an innocent dinner with someone from the movie set, doubts and speculation set in and leave room for lack of trust. The constant pressure of the spotlight and needing to appear as a perfect couple only illuminates the problems of the relationship and tends to blow them out of proportion.

Cheating

As a celebrity, the temptation to cheat is much greater – because the opportunity to is much more accessible. When they are away from their spouse for several months out of the year and work with very attractive people, celebrities are much more likely to be tempted to seek affection from their co-workers. It doesn’t help when many movie roles are shot nearly nude, or completely nude, with erotic sex scenes. If the celebrity hasn’t had intimacy with their spouse in a very long time, their hormones will be much higher, leading steamy scenes with attractive co-workers to tempt the relationship to go to the next level.

Some celebrities who cheat stay together to try to work the relationship out, but most times the marriage ends in divorce.

Other temptations

There are other readily available temptations for celebrities – drugs and alcohol can consume their lives and become a greater source of pain and frustration. We have heard many sad stories of celebrity lives ending in drug overdose. Many times, because of the easy access to these resources, celebrities can become addicted to various substances. These substances quickly become a substitute for the partner and can become more important than the relationship itself.

If the partner is able to go to rehab successfully, the marriage may be able to make it through. But if the addiction ends up winning out, often times these relationships will end.

Celebrities face a lot more drama and temptation than the average American, which is why they seem to divorce so often. With their lives magnified much more than our own, their divorce becomes the daily headline. If a celebrity wants to have a successful marriage, it seems that the ones most likely to succeed are those where only one person in the couple is a celebrity. There will be less media scrutiny, competition and other temptations to complicate the relationship. Otherwise, we will likely see the trend of celebrity divorce continue to grow.

http://www.divorceportalca.com/?p=431

Dartagnan
#17 Posted : Sunday, April 01, 2012 2:35:43 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Why celebrities divorce so often

One reason celebrities divorce so much is they feel an obligation to get married as a symbolic gesture of showing that they are basically the the same as you and me. As my father used to tell me whenever I asked him about celebrities and how they acted. he would say "We're not like these people." That was it, the same response every time in his old world immigrant accent.

I used to often say to myself What kind of people are we then? Some of us don't realize that a celebrity is a tool of a marketing department, who is controlled by a company, that needs to wrench every possible dollar out of the actor or actress they represent. Unlike the 50's and 60's when a star's behavior was closely monitored for morals, now it is vital to let the stars get in trouble, to increase traffic to the media, tabloids and increase our interest and their exposure.

As with most important matters there is no one single reason for the extremely high divorce rate among celebrities. A root of the problem is that most celebrities,get married for all the wrong reasons. Some believe they are optioning a property when they say I Do. They make sure their covered with a prenuptial agreement.

Why wouldn't you get divorced if you know there's a few million dollars waiting for you. Look at Heather Mills for instance. Is anyone really that impressed with her talents? But she got the prenuptial agreement and is set for 10 life times. Of course there still is is love, and some get married for that reason.

Love has an inexplicable character all it's own. This is why truly bad men end up with raving beauties, and sleazy sluts find mouth watering hunks. Unfortunately marriage is often just a merit badge, a must do on the check list of every woman. It is their living proof that they are worthy of a great future.

It is their birthright,and more. In the Hollywood arena of truly mean spirited greedy bastards, with a lifestyle of kill or be killed, there is little room for love and warmth. It's difficult to go from listening to someone scream into your cell phone "you better friggin be there by 6 am or I'll rip your heart out." And then finish your 200 calorie lunch. Yes celebrities have it rough, unless you actually enjoy driving ferrari's and drinking champagne.

They pay the price dealing with control freaks, power lords, and super thiefs that are a part of their every day world. Some of the smarter celebrities gain control of their lives and there are a few celebrities who do well in marriage like for instance Susan Sarandon. But why wouldn't she do well? She looks so blanking fabulous for her age it's unbelievable. Yet she is one of the very few who have made it because they are in love with someone and married too.

I really feel sorry for some of these actors and actresses, that we so want to be like. Celebrities will keep getting married because weddings are good publicity. They are even fun, if you enjoy seeing 2 people taking a 1 in a 1000 shot that they Will stay together after the wedding cake is eaten. The ultimate truth as to why celebrities get divorced so often may be the answer my father gave me "We're not like these people"

http://www.helium.com/it...brities-divorce-so-often

Dartagnan
#18 Posted : Sunday, April 01, 2012 3:03:16 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

I  have known a lot of celebrities and I can tell you why they divorce so often. It is very simple. Many of them are very good looking so they get far more propositions than a fat bald man who is old and wrinkly. Many of them have pots of money so ditto. They are living a life where they meet desirable people and people desire them. Unlike someone who works in a shop they do not have to lead a mundane boring life where they work for eight hours and then return to a boring wife who sits with her hair in curlers, nor are they trapped in a loveless and boring marriage because they cannot afford to leave or have to stay because of the children.

Their looks give them far more opportunity to meet people they find desirable and there are lots of people who would like to have an affair with them, live with them or marry them. They do not have the trappings and problems that people with no money have that can prevent them from leaving and starting afresh. I have known "ordinary" women stay with their husband because they have a baby and do not want to end up in a tiny crappy apartment with cockroaches. When a beautiful rich young famous person has a baby she can just leave and find someone lovely to live, she can also afford a nanny to look after the baby.

Sir Roger Moore was once criticised because he had been divorced and married several times, yet many people of his age, if they had his personality, looks, charm and money would have ended up divorced and married just as many times by that age. The reason other people do not end up divorced over and over by the age of 60 is because they do not get the opportunitites to get together with such beautiful and desirable women or they do not have the money to divorce the one they are with to be with the new one.

I have known a lot of old "ordinary" people who have no charm or personality, intelligence or desirability boast to me that they have been married to the same person for many years and never cheated on them. The bit they left out is that they often fantasised about it and would have if they had been given the chance. They are only still with the person they married many years ago because the opportunity to leave has not presented itself, either with another person who wants them, or with the money it costs to change their life.

When you get celebrities who are married for many years and do not cheat these are the rare few who managed to find the right partner the first time. They worked at it and made it a success, but some of these cheat only they do it with no intention of getting a divorce. With the lifestyles they lead where they jet here and there and sometimes do not see their partner for six months they get plenty of opportunities to meet others and have one night stands and affairs and they will not find it as important to get a divorce if the person they are married to is sexy and desirable and they do not have to spend a lot of time with them.

Dartagnan;314435 wrote:

Why celebrities divorce so often

One reason celebrities divorce so much is they feel an obligation to get married as a symbolic gesture of showing that they are basically the the same as you and me. As my father used to tell me whenever I asked him about celebrities and how they acted. he would say "We're not like these people." That was it, the same response every time in his old world immigrant accent.

I used to often say to myself What kind of people are we then? Some of us don't realize that a celebrity is a tool of a marketing department, who is controlled by a company, that needs to wrench every possible dollar out of the actor or actress they represent. Unlike the 50's and 60's when a star's behavior was closely monitored for morals, now it is vital to let the stars get in trouble, to increase traffic to the media, tabloids and increase our interest and their exposure.

As with most important matters there is no one single reason for the extremely high divorce rate among celebrities. A root of the problem is that most celebrities,get married for all the wrong reasons. Some believe they are optioning a property when they say I Do. They make sure their covered with a prenuptial agreement.

Why wouldn't you get divorced if you know there's a few million dollars waiting for you. Look at Heather Mills for instance. Is anyone really that impressed with her talents? But she got the prenuptial agreement and is set for 10 life times. Of course there still is is love, and some get married for that reason.

Love has an inexplicable character all it's own. This is why truly bad men end up with raving beauties, and sleazy sluts find mouth watering hunks. Unfortunately marriage is often just a merit badge, a must do on the check list of every woman. It is their living proof that they are worthy of a great future.

It is their birthright,and more. In the Hollywood arena of truly mean spirited greedy bastards, with a lifestyle of kill or be killed, there is little room for love and warmth. It's difficult to go from listening to someone scream into your cell phone "you better friggin be there by 6 am or I'll rip your heart out." And then finish your 200 calorie lunch. Yes celebrities have it rough, unless you actually enjoy driving ferrari's and drinking champagne.

They pay the price dealing with control freaks, power lords, and super thiefs that are a part of their every day world. Some of the smarter celebrities gain control of their lives and there are a few celebrities who do well in marriage like for instance Susan Sarandon. But why wouldn't she do well? She looks so blanking fabulous for her age it's unbelievable. Yet she is one of the very few who have made it because they are in love with someone and married too.

I really feel sorry for some of these actors and actresses, that we so want to be like. Celebrities will keep getting married because weddings are good publicity. They are even fun, if you enjoy seeing 2 people taking a 1 in a 1000 shot that they Will stay together after the wedding cake is eaten. The ultimate truth as to why celebrities get divorced so often may be the answer my father gave me "We're not like these people"

Dartagnan
#19 Posted : Sunday, April 01, 2012 3:05:53 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Celebrities divorce so often because of the very same reasons everyone else divorces. The frequency may be higher due to the intensity of their career, but everyone divorces for the same reason. The reason is hardness of heart.

When you ask someone, What did you divorce?" more often than not you will hear about things the other person did. You may hear reasons like cheating, abuse, growing apart, indifference, lack of communication, and the list goes on.

These are all symptoms of the real issue, a hardened heart. When people first fall in love they are more than willing to meet the needs of the other person. They exhibit unconditional and giving love. The self will is gone or nearly non-existent.

Then the vows are made. The vows do not say, "I commit my life to you, unless you do this or that, or fail to do this or that." The vows are pretty clear cut and also exemplify this unconditional love and self-sacrifice.

As time goes on, and the feelings fade and the butterflies flutter away, something happens. People start to look at self again and one's own needs. The focus shifts, and the heart begins to grow hard. It is no longer what one can do for the spouse but what is the spouse doing for me.

The spouse might try to salvage the marriage and give even harder with the expectation that receiving will occur through reciprocation. The expectation does not occur and the heart grows harder. Overtime it seals off and then all the other horror stories that come out as to why the marriage ended begin to occur. In reality the marriage ended earlier when the heart hardened.

Celebrities are more prone to encounter this type of scenario at a more rapid rate because of the lifestyle created by a career that is focused on self. Celebrities are simply people with images and when one must maintain his or her image, there is already a great deal of self focus in place. This presents a difficult hurdle for a celebrity to overcome.

Too often we look at the end results and miss the root causes. Celebrities are in a difficult situation when it comes to sustaining a life long marriage. It is not impossible. Knowing the true root cause is hardness of heart, a celebrity couple can take extra caution to prevent hearts from hardening, and have a lasting marriage.