logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

I am not sure who made this video but I really like it because...
knk17forever
#1 Posted : Saturday, May 14, 2011 2:05:21 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)

I am not sure who made this video but I really like it because I think it shows facial expressions of Maria Sharapova that show that she has and does pay a high price emotionally to be a top Tennis player... just think at the age of 17 she won Wimbledon and today at the age of 24 she is number 8 in the world.

I was not much a Tennis fan until I saw Maria Sharapova playing on TV in 2009.  I was going through a really hard time in my life at that time and somehow I found Maria Sharapova playing tennis on TV... her finesse and grace captivated me and distracted me from what I was going through long enough to give me a fresh perspective.  I fell in luv with Maria Sharapove and tennis.

God Bless you Maria!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBAqQC0aZ7U

2 users thanked knk17forever for this useful post.
ahmadtwa on 5/21/2011(UTC), Brebis on 7/31/2011(UTC)
Brebis
#2 Posted : Sunday, July 31, 2011 10:46:00 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 363 time(s) in 216 post(s)

knk17forever;307528 wrote:

I am not sure who made this video but I really like it because I think it shows facial expressions of Maria Sharapova that show that she has and does pay a high price emotionally to be a top Tennis player... just think at the age of 17 she won Wimbledon and today at the age of 24 she is number 8 in the world.

I was not much a Tennis fan until I saw Maria Sharapova playing on TV in 2009.  I was going through a really hard time in my life at that time and somehow I found Maria Sharapova playing tennis on TV... her finesse and grace captivated me and distracted me from what I was going through long enough to give me a fresh perspective.  I fell in luv with Maria Sharapove and tennis.

God Bless you Maria!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBAqQC0aZ7U

That indeed is a great video !  ( Tennis ) Live ain't easy and this video is a good example of it ! Thanks for posting. 

<3Maria Sharapova
#3 Posted : Sunday, July 31, 2011 9:11:28 PM(UTC)
<3Maria Sharapova

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 63 time(s) in 47 post(s)
Great video, man!