logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

23 Pages«<1819202122>»
Beijing China Open, Oct 2 - 10
dinara :D
#167 Posted : Thursday, October 07, 2010 4:41:30 AM(UTC)

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 12 post(s)
Uhm. Anyone please tell me how did Maria play against Vesnina? I am too lazy to look at a few pages so sorry about that. Anyway, a big thanks to whoever will sum it up for me. THANK YOU! [:)]
#168 Posted : Thursday, October 07, 2010 5:23:38 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 12 post(s)

Dementieva vs Ivanovic is on. Ana has taken the first set.

What's wrong with Lena lately? She seems to produce lots of UE's. [:S] 

CROUCHING TIGER
#140 Posted : Thursday, October 07, 2010 6:43:29 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Was thanked: 2863 time(s) in 1719 post(s)
And DF at the wrong moment. She lost to Ivanovic with two T-breaks; not that Ivanovic was that great. Up to Luxemburg[:P]

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD
Philli
#387 Posted : Thursday, October 07, 2010 8:56:46 AM(UTC)
Philli

Was thanked: 63 time(s) in 55 post(s)

Ana blew her away. Poor Dementieva constantly shouting to her mummy for help.  At 28 years of age, and still tied to her mother's apron strings, you would think she could handle things by herself by now.  Makes you wonder sometimes, if she even is allowed to think for herself.

Anyway The World of Tennis now has a new Number 1.  Congratulations Caroline.  Know how she did it?  She had a goal, and with dedication, determination and PREPARATION, she achieved it.  She has no Sharapova serve, Serena forehand or Henin backhand, she is just a great all round super fit tennis player with true grit.  She has everything that Maria doesn't have.

Whatever happens in the future, she has now joined the ranks of those players like Maria, Dinara, JJ, Ana, Justin, Venus and Kim who will always be remembered by the title Former Number 1. 

Wozniacki crowned world number one

Thu, 07 Oct 14:08:00 2010

Caroline Wozniacki became the first Dane to be crowned world number one when she beat Czech Petra Kvitova 6-3 6-2 to reach the quarter-finals of the China Open.

The 20-year-old dethroned American Serena Williams, who has not played since winning her 13th grand slam title at Wimbledon in July, when Kvitova smacked a service return into the net.

A jubilant Wozniacki held her arms aloft in celebration as Tina Turner's hit "Simply the Best" blasted out of the PA system in Beijing's Olympic tennis centre.

"Being number one has always been a dream for me," a beaming Wozniacki told the cheering crowd after being presented with a an oversized number 1 made of flowers.

The Dane become the 20th woman to top the standings since their inception in 1975. However, Wozniacki is the third player in the last two years to have reached the pinnacle of tennis without winning one of the four Grand Slam titles.

COUNT_ZERO
#78 Posted : Thursday, October 07, 2010 9:13:13 AM(UTC)
COUNT_ZERO

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
[quote user="Philli"]

Ana blew her away. Poor Dementieva constantly shouting to her mummy for help.  At 28 years of age, and still tied to her mother's apron strings, you would think she could handle things by herself by now.  Makes you wonder sometimes, if she even is allowed to think for herself.

Anyway The World of Tennis now has a new Number 1.  Congratulations Caroline.  Know how she did it?  She had a goal, and with dedication, determination and PREPARATION, she achieved it.  She has no Sharapova serve, Serena forehand or Henin backhand, she is just a great all round super fit tennis player with true grit.  She has everything that Maria doesn't have.

Whatever happens in the future, she has now joined the ranks of those players like Maria, Dinara, JJ, Ana, Justin, Venus and Kim who will always be remembered by the title Former Number 1. 

Caroline Wozniacki became the first Dane to be crowned world number one when she beat Czech Petra Kvitova 6-3 6-2 to reach the quarter-finals of the China Open.

The 20-year-old dethroned American Serena Williams, who has not played since winning her 13th grand slam title at Wimbledon in July, when Kvitova smacked a service return into the net.

A jubilant Wozniacki held her arms aloft in celebration as Tina Turner's hit "Simply the Best" blasted out of the PA system in Beijing's Olympic tennis centre.

"Being number one has always been a dream for me," a beaming Wozniacki told the cheering crowd after being presented with a an oversized number 1 made of flowers.

The Dane become the 20th woman to top the standings since their inception in 1975. However, Wozniacki is the third player in the last two years to have reached the pinnacle of tennis without winning one of the four Grand Slam titles.

[/quote]

" she has everything that Masha doesn't have" ... Philli u start being pathetically day after day..... Caroline doesn't have and never will have what Masha has and this is : Real tennis. Caroline will never compare herself to Masha ... remember retard that Masha @ the age of 20 already had 2 GS where as Caroline has none!!!!!!!!!!!!!  U consider that this is the tennis a number one should play ?!!! pathetic again Philli.. Caroline won today the match with 3 ... REMEMBER 3 WINNERS .... if this is what it takes today to be number one in  tennis i am so GLAD MASHA IS NOT NUMBER ONE ANYMORE!!!!!!...... 

True number 1 which really played tennis are : Martina Hingis, Steffi Graf, Williams Sisters, Lindsey, Kim, Maria Sharapova, Justin and Anna Ivanovic.....

Caroline Wozniacki WROST NUMBER ONE EVER!!!! .. tennis is not only about playing 10000000000.... tournaments a year .....and doing nothing like she is doing ...or wait she does something Defense ......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  tennis is a combination of defense and offense..... but coming and winning a match with 3 winers and smiling and saying ur number one in tennis ..... is so pathetically as u are Philli!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Philli
#388 Posted : Thursday, October 07, 2010 10:36:11 AM(UTC)
Philli

Was thanked: 63 time(s) in 55 post(s)

Boy,  Zero, you are sooooo shortsighted.  Maria has had so many match wins where she has just scraped through to win.  Played lousy and still won.....Whatever it takes..a win is a win.

How can you add Maria to the list of 'deserving' number ones.  Maria reached the spot the first time after Lindsay was out injured for 6 weeks and Lost points for not showing.  Maria inherited the spot.  When Lindsay returned she took it back.  Maria played no tournaments to even try to defend it.  The second time she reached Number 1, was when Amelie was out with an appendix operation and Kim retired.  Maria inherited the spot again...didn't defend it..and lost it...again.  The third time..Justine retired and Maria carried the number one spot into the French Open....and lost it when she came out.   So dont tell me she is a worthy Number One.   But hey, any way you get it is okay by you.

Tennis is constantly changing...Maria isn't.  Just having one Major weapon is okay when it works...when it doesn't....you play like Maria.

Personally I doubt your 'credentials'.  Your just some blind fan with bad spelling, who wants the Forum to think you are something important.  To me...you're Zero.

paul_pipkin
#355 Posted : Thursday, October 07, 2010 10:43:15 AM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Was thanked: 1872 time(s) in 1242 post(s)

Philli: Why you wanna go & pick sh!t with me when we were starting to agree on a couple of things. C'mon, everybody here knows that dissing Lenochka like that ain't about anything except to provoke me. Nobody is "blown away" by being edged out in two tie-break sets. And Elena has let off steam by yelling at Vera her entire career. Why is it an issue now--when the commentariat (in the person of rather festive Chris Bowers) are creaming themselves over Piotr? What makes him different from those filthy Russian parents they'd like barred from the stadium, hunh? [:P] Watch out, 'cause the masks are falling off and I'm not sure you wanna get identified with the Princess bandwagon.

Did you keep on the broadcast/stream to see that bizarre production number ON COURT, with WTA pander-woman-in-charge Stacy Alaster awarding Princess a Number One TROPHY? [:O] I hope some others saw this or y'all won't believe it. They had a Chinese chorus line of pom-pom girls!!! Stacy & Political Pete dancing around & giving each other the high-five... My Gawd, do they not realize this display is going out globally? Did the Donald foot the bill for that or who?

So what did JJ and Safina get when THEY took Number One?

Nothing but sh!t For the entire time they held it.

I tell you: I will give to Caro the same respect received by the Serb & the Russian. Oh, yeah... [:P]

"That's the way the world works... right now." --Maria Sharapova at 17
COUNT_ZERO
#79 Posted : Thursday, October 07, 2010 11:17:12 AM(UTC)
COUNT_ZERO

[quote user="Philli"]

Boy,  Zero, you are sooooo shortsighted.  Maria has had so many match wins where she has just scraped through to win.  Played lousy and still won.....Whatever it takes..a win is a win.

How can you add Maria to the list of 'deserving' number ones.  Maria reached the spot the first time after Lindsay was out injured for 6 weeks and Lost points for not showing.  Maria inherited the spot.  When Lindsay returned she took it back.  Maria played no tournaments to even try to defend it.  The second time she reached Number 1, was when Amelie was out with an appendix operation and Kim retired.  Maria inherited the spot again...didn't defend it..and lost it...again.  The third time..Justine retired and Maria carried the number one spot into the French Open....and lost it when she came out.   So dont tell me she is a worthy Number One.   But hey, any way you get it is okay by you.

Tennis is constantly changing...Maria isn't.  Just having one Major weapon is okay when it works...when it doesn't....you play like Maria.

Personally I doubt your 'credentials'.  Your just some blind fan with bad spelling, who wants the Forum to think you are something important.  To me...you're Zero.

[/quote]

Philli u know what .. i won't argue with u cuz ur intelligence level is just not helping you to understand what i want to say.. about my spelling i am sure it's grammatically correct ... while urs sucks as u suck!!!! ... about my credentials it's ur decision to believe me or not .. if i were u ,i would just simply be more respectful with people who at least picked up a racket, played tennis and now share what they know with others... and this is me working as a trainer alongside Bill Norris with kids and juniors @ IMG .. but yeah i know that for u it's to difficult to understand anything of this since u simplify everything to: fan/not fan  .. 

and about number ones and tennis  i am not even surprised that u dont understadn anything .... since ur tennis knowledge is based only on Live Streams and Eurosport!!!!!....

simple advise : pick a racket .. go on a tennis court and hit some balls ... and see how it feels!!!! ... and afterwards come here and say ur opinion about tennis and who is better number one and not ....till then go tell ur stories to ur friends while drinking beers!!!!

fking_crazy
#172 Posted : Thursday, October 07, 2010 11:23:09 AM(UTC)
fking_crazy

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 1 post(s)
[quote user="paul_pipkin"]

So what did JJ and Safina get when THEY took Number One?

Nothing but sh!t For the entire time they held it.

[/quote]

So right. Woz is only the third non-Slam player to get to the top ranking after Jankovic and Safina. And I'm not mentioning Mauresmo and Clijsters also Slamless #1s. But they fixed the error later.

I get it now [I]. WTA rewards with honor the first pusher #1 ranked in the female tennis. This is a premiere. Thanks Stacey for encouraging the future tennis pushers. Or maybe WTA just wants to congratulate Woz for her dress and the little yellow pant? [^o)]

COUNT_ZERO
#80 Posted : Thursday, October 07, 2010 11:40:05 AM(UTC)
COUNT_ZERO

[quote user="COUNT_ZERO"][quote user="Philli"]

[/quote]

Philli u know what .. i won't argue with u cuz ur intelligence level is just not helping you to understand what i want to say.. about my spelling i am sure it's grammatically correct ... while urs sucks as u suck!!!! ... about my credentials it's ur decision to believe me or not .. if i were u ,i would just simply be more respectful with people who at least picked up a racket, played tennis and now share what they know with others... and this is me working as a trainer alongside Bill Norris with kids and juniors @ IMG .. but yeah i know that for u it's to difficult to understand anything of this since u simplify everything to: fan/not fan  .. 

and about number ones and tennis  i am not even surprised that u dont understadn anything .... since ur tennis knowledge is based only on Live Streams and Eurosport!!!!!....

simple advise : pick a racket .. go on a tennis court and hit some balls ... and see how it feels!!!! ... and afterwards come here and say ur opinion about tennis and who is better number one and not ....till then go tell ur stories to ur friends while drinking beers!!!!

and about Masha scraping wins .....pfff so lame of you to say that ....she might have scraped a couple of wins in her career but never only 3 winners .. . and yeah btw Caroline is doing that all the time her winners never go 2 digits in a match .... so yeah Philli keep watching Eurosport.. it really helps!!! 

[/quote]

Hamoudi
#251 Posted : Thursday, October 07, 2010 11:42:40 AM(UTC)
Hamoudi

[quote user="Philli"]

How can you add Maria to the list of 'deserving' number ones.

[/quote]

Eh there's dumb, and there's dumber, but this is the fucking dumbest !!!

COUNT_ZERO
#81 Posted : Thursday, October 07, 2010 11:47:04 AM(UTC)
COUNT_ZERO

[quote user="Hamoudi"]

[quote user="Philli"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

that is why i honestly advised him to take a racket and hit some balls and learn some tennis and then we can talk ....

thanks Hamoudi for the words. At least somebody here has a brain :) 

COUNT_ZERO
#82 Posted : Thursday, October 07, 2010 11:52:11 AM(UTC)
COUNT_ZERO

[quote user="Philli"]

[/quote]

this is what  come's out of someones brain who doesn't have any idea of tennis whatsoever  

Hamoudi
#252 Posted : Thursday, October 07, 2010 12:01:31 PM(UTC)
Hamoudi

[quote user="COUNT_ZERO"][quote user="Hamoudi"]

[quote user="Philli"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

that is why i honestly advised him to take a racket and hit some balls and learn some tennis and then we can talk ....

thanks Hamoudi for the words. At least somebody here has a brain :) 

[/quote]

her. to be fair she says a lot of things that actually makes a lot of sense, I mean things that not fanatic hyper fan would say, but it does not matter as long as she’s not being neutral as she thinks, by saying things that only an ignorant would say. and honestly no one give a damn for ignorants 

CROUCHING TIGER
#141 Posted : Thursday, October 07, 2010 12:21:26 PM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Was thanked: 2863 time(s) in 1719 post(s)
[quote user="COUNT_ZERO"]

[quote user="Philli"]

[/quote]

this is what  come's out of someones brain who doesn't have any idea of tennis whatsoever  

[/quote] We had a deal i thought? Philli, Hamoudi, me, you...don't lower yourself with those insults. Deal still on?

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD
Hamoudi
#253 Posted : Thursday, October 07, 2010 12:44:48 PM(UTC)
Hamoudi

[quote user="CROUCHING TIGER"][quote user="COUNT_ZERO"]

[quote user="Philli"]

[/quote]

[/quote] We had a deal i thought? Philli, Hamoudi, me, you...don't lower yourself with those insults. Deal still on?

[/quote]

We had ?! great !! Well I didn’t insult anyone, sorry if I did, nobody has to be insulted and respect is earned not given.

COUNT_ZERO
#83 Posted : Thursday, October 07, 2010 12:46:36 PM(UTC)
COUNT_ZERO

[quote user="CROUCHING TIGER"][quote user="COUNT_ZERO"]

[quote user="Philli"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

yes we still have it but i am sick of Philli stupid behavior.. i am not an idiot as he thinks i am  ... i know more tennis than he will ever know in his lifetime. So at least he should have the decency and respect me as i was respecting him not long ago!

Riad Basrawi
#407 Posted : Thursday, October 07, 2010 12:57:45 PM(UTC)
Riad Basrawi

Was thanked: 36 time(s) in 34 post(s)
[quote user="COUNT_ZERO"][quote user="Philli"]

[/quote]

" she has everything that Masha doesn't have" ... Philli u start being pathetically day after day..... Caroline doesn't have and never will have what Masha has and this is : Real tennis. Caroline will never compare herself to Masha ... remember retard that Masha @ the age of 20 already had 2 GS where as Caroline has none!!!!!!!!!!!!!  U consider that this is the tennis a number one should play ?!!! pathetic again Philli.. Caroline won today the match with 3 ... REMEMBER 3 WINNERS .... if this is what it takes today to be number one in  tennis i am so GLAD MASHA IS NOT NUMBER ONE ANYMORE!!!!!!...... 

True number 1 which really played tennis are : Martina Hingis, Steffi Graf, Williams Sisters, Lindsey, Kim, Maria Sharapova, Justin and Anna Ivanovic.....

Caroline Wozniacki WROST NUMBER ONE EVER!!!! .. tennis is not only about playing 10000000000.... tournaments a year .....and doing nothing like she is doing ...or wait she does something Defense ......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  tennis is a combination of defense and offense..... but coming and winning a match with 3 winers and smiling and saying ur number one in tennis ..... is so pathetically as u are Philli!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

Hello GROUND_ZERO, again you find the right words to express what I would like to say: Caroline doesn't have and never will have what Masha has and this is : Real tennis.

Hamoudi
#254 Posted : Thursday, October 07, 2010 1:04:38 PM(UTC)
Hamoudi

[quote user="Riad Basrawi"]

GROUND_ZERO

[/quote]

LOL sorry I had to laugh, why you just don’t call him 9\11  

Riad Basrawi
#408 Posted : Thursday, October 07, 2010 1:09:33 PM(UTC)
Riad Basrawi

Was thanked: 36 time(s) in 34 post(s)
[quote user="Hamoudi"][quote user="Riad Basrawi"]

GROUND_ZERO

[/quote]

LOL sorry I had to laugh, why you just don’t call him 9\11  

[/quote]

Hello Hamoudi, I would may be just call him 9/11, but what does that mean?