logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

20 Pages«<1415161718>»
Tokyo Toray Pan-Pacific Sep 26 - Oct 2
Imnumber2
#199 Posted : Monday, September 27, 2010 5:11:27 PM(UTC)
Imnumber2

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 136 time(s) in 87 post(s)
[quote user="katmilr"]

oh no. just read the news. Maria: wake up!! Find your game and confidence. Without you tennis is just pure golden crap.

[/quote]

Can you post the link?

Don't Give Up - Peter Gabriel
paul_pipkin
#288 Posted : Monday, September 27, 2010 7:56:08 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Was thanked: 1881 time(s) in 1250 post(s)

I've made some mods on the Live Streams thread.  Live ScoreHunter will begin streams with the 2nd match (Zvonareva v Errani) & continue thru the rest of the Center Court lineup. Two Flash player linx are ready on LSH.

Centre Court (from 11.00hrs) (02:00 GMT) 03:00 BST and 04:00 in Western Europe. [still 22:00 Monday in Eastern US]
1. Lucie Safarova vs. Vika Azarenka - Tokyo TBS?
2. Sara Errani vs. Vera Zvonareva - Tokyo LiveScoreHunter has STREAMS from the 2nd match on.
3. Yaroslava Shvedova vs. Elena Dementieva approx (14:00 local) -- TBS, EuroSport FR & TennisTv world fee.
4. Kimiko Date Krumm vs. Dani Hantuchova (NB 17.00hrs) -- TennisTv & Eurosport
5. Caroline Wozniacki vs. Greta Arn -- TennisTv & Eurosport

We are also advised Eurosport France will show Elena-'Slava. [:)] My TvAnts stopped working but this is its most recent channel--will look for a SopCast protocol. FR > EuroSport
tvants://119.254.7.166/tvants/?k=b883591a24ff3b2e94f4fcf1dbda2553

Must still be [st] & other play is indoors. Only Vika & Lucie on the scoreboard. Vika 61 in 33 mins; at one hour saves break points & holds to 41...

http://www.protennislive...ref=www.atpworldtour.com

fromsport has http://www.fromsport.com/v-0/6/84/v-68597.html set up & ready to go.

"That's the way the world works... right now." --Maria Sharapova at 17
Mashafan124
#236 Posted : Monday, September 27, 2010 10:24:59 PM(UTC)

I certainly hope sheis going to get rid of Michael Joyce and Yuri will be back as her coach. This can't go on. She needs to get a hold of her serve if she can do that, the rest of her game will just follow. 2011 will be a better season. C'mon Masha, we all know you have the potentional to win another grand slam. We know you can do it, but do you believe in yourself? Common, I wanna see you back in the top 5 by next year. If anyone could keep me posted about the coach situation, I would greatly appreciate it.
paul_pipkin
#289 Posted : Monday, September 27, 2010 10:41:37 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

[quote user="Mashafan124"]I certainly hope sheis going to get rid of Michael Joyce and Yuri will be back as her coach. This can't go on. She needs to get a hold of her serve if she can do that, the rest of her game will just follow. 2011 will be a better season. C'mon Masha, we all know you have the potentional to win another grand slam. We know you can do it, but do you believe in yourself? Common, I wanna see you back in the top 5 by next year. If anyone could keep me posted about the coach situation, I would greatly appreciate it.[/quote]

Well, I can add some background. [H] First, lemme report Vika has beaten Lucie 61 63 in 1:18. Vera Z will take the court in minutes & there may be stream--see LiveScoreHunter. Nah, they tried tthree portals then hung it up. Maybe no stream until Lenochka-'Slava after all. Vera took early break & held 20. Vera Zv takes 1st set 63 in 38 mins. Do it again & Lenochka-'Slava will start on schedule at the top of the hour. [:)]

Re the Yuri matter: He's never really left. Both Tracy Austin & Lindsay Davenport (Lindsay lives there) report Yuri at Maria's practices on the Tarango courts with regularity. I'd take Tracy & Lindsay's word over the Witches any day... See, after Yuri spent a long time in Sochi, the ESPN Witches began to carry on like "Maria CLAIMS she talks to him daily, but we dunno..." [:P]

The hell they didn't. If Tracy & Lindsay knew, so did they--just ESPN LIED about it. Y'all gotta stop taking these mouthpieces' BS as a given.

Anyway, if we're saying Yuri needs to go ON TOUR with her again, I can get behind that. I miss him.

paul_pipkin
#290 Posted : Monday, September 27, 2010 11:41:45 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Vera 63 21. Live stream (no audio) from Eurosport Player http://www.fromsport.com/v-0/6/84/v-68597.html 

Vera 63 63 in 1:26 Played the way she beat Caro. [:D] Lenochka & 'Slava coming up now. I'll be back after their match. [H]

shrapi
#352 Posted : Tuesday, September 28, 2010 1:34:35 AM(UTC)
shrapi

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Elena made a great win.
CROUCHING TIGER
#82 Posted : Tuesday, September 28, 2010 1:35:14 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Was thanked: 2870 time(s) in 1723 post(s)

Trainingssession for Elena and Yaroslava didn't "push that much". Yep, like u said Paul and u have mail[:D]

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD
Nella
#251 Posted : Tuesday, September 28, 2010 1:48:22 AM(UTC)

[quote user="COUNT_ZERO"]

[quote user="CROUCHING TIGER"]This look like top-secret 007-stuff. Inside-information; confidential; for yoyr eyes only; Masha's staff knows; we'll know after the KC and only Bill knows. IF ALL THIS IS SO SECRET AND CONFIDENTIAL...DO U REALISE PPL FROM "OUTSIDE" READ ALL THIS? PPL WHO KNOW A LOT MORE THEN "Secret Bill"??? If i had such "secret" info i sure wouldn't talk about it on a PUBLIC FORUM...sssstttttt[H][/quote]

again it's difficult for some people to understand that this is not Info that Maria shared, there is no Secret info or whateber some of you think ....i said it may times before: this is what is rumored around here @ IMG .... and i was just saying that Bill Norris was one of the people who i heard it from .. i am not saying that this will also happen .... if it will than the rumor is right ....   

[/quote] You are changing information here ! " I am not saying that this will also happen " !!!!  You are writing crap here. If it's all true, I will take my words back. Strange you come up with all this info now , after her 1st round lost !?!?!?!
paul_pipkin
#291 Posted : Tuesday, September 28, 2010 3:07:45 AM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

[quote user="CROUCHING TIGER"]

Trainingssession for Elena and Yaroslava didn't "push that much". Yep, like u said Paul and u have mail[:D]

[/quote]

60 61 in 54 mins! Had to feel a bit sorry for 'Slava--looked to me like she was coughing into the towel a couple of times. See if she & Vania do at all well in thescheduled doubles--may be some health issues there.

paul_pipkin
#294 Posted : Tuesday, September 28, 2010 3:22:34 AM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Here's the deal: There was a 1:30 break between Lenochka-'Slava and Dani-Kimiko. TennisTV.com left their stream running while the TBS host REPLAYED MASHA'S FIRST SET AND LATTER HALF OF THE THIRD! I guess the contradictions in their policy proved so acute they had to supply deniability. That's all it was--this was showing from 2:30am Eastern time US without forewarning. Few saw it, I imagine.

Nonetheless I got what I needed to see. Where things tilted against Masha are a very few and very specific PATTERNS of errors either side of a particular DF. When I say FEW, I mean about THREE games that made the whole difference. After I sleep & organize my notes, I'll lay 'em out. I'm sorry, y'all, but this deal was NOT some big ol' overall disaster. It's very condusive to analysis & not, I think, all that difficult to address.

Goerges def Stosur 75 63. Heil, Julia! [H] Dani up 62 over Kimiko, but then Date Krumm bageled her in 2nd! Gone to a 3rd... Bartoli Whacked Ana (forget the score--it's ridiculous.) LOL! Rezai just LOST 46 46 to the American QUALIFIER Coco Vandeweghe!!! (That Karma babe, she's a b!tch...)

[quote user="paul_pipkin"]

For the record: 1) For-pay TennisTv.com is global EXCEPT for Europe & certain other countries immediately serviced by Eurosport, BUT we think their principal market is the USA. Question why, then, they began in the wee hours in North America when Masha's earlier match was far more convenient to their viewers?

2) She was NOT scheduled for Eurosport but was carried online thru Eurosport Player. (I assume that's where Philli & sunstreet watched the 3rd set?) http://www.fromsport.com/v-0/6/84/v-68597.html went there briefly during the second set, then someone obviously leaned on the webcaster to quit that--though there was no interruption when he globally streamed the later matches.

I have to assume someone diligently worked to restrict that match to Japan broadcast media and online viewers in Europe--and to keep it outta North America in particular.

Why?

[/quote]
COUNT_ZERO
#33 Posted : Tuesday, September 28, 2010 4:10:07 AM(UTC)
COUNT_ZERO

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
[quote user="Nella"][quote user="COUNT_ZERO"]

[quote user="CROUCHING TIGER"]This look like top-secret 007-stuff. Inside-information; confidential; for yoyr eyes only; Masha's staff knows; we'll know after the KC and only Bill knows. IF ALL THIS IS SO SECRET AND CONFIDENTIAL...DO U REALISE PPL FROM "OUTSIDE" READ ALL THIS? PPL WHO KNOW A LOT MORE THEN "Secret Bill"??? If i had such "secret" info i sure wouldn't talk about it on a PUBLIC FORUM...sssstttttt[H][/quote]

again it's difficult for some people to understand that this is not Info that Maria shared, there is no Secret info or whateber some of you think ....i said it may times before: this is what is rumored around here @ IMG .... and i was just saying that Bill Norris was one of the people who i heard it from .. i am not saying that this will also happen .... if it will than the rumor is right ....   

[/quote] You are changing information here ! " I am not saying that this will also happen " !!!!  You are writing crap here. If it's all true, I will take my words back. Strange you come up with all this info now , after her 1st round lost !?!?!?![/quote]

i am not changing any infromation Nella ..and about  that i came up with this info just after her loss here in Tokyo ... i am sorry but i came up with this info way back ... more precisely after the US Open .... so get informed before u make remarks!!!!

Nella
#252 Posted : Tuesday, September 28, 2010 5:14:34 AM(UTC)

[quote user="COUNT_ZERO"][quote user="Nella"][quote user="COUNT_ZERO"]

[/quote] You are changing information here ! " I am not saying that this will also happen " !!!!  You are writing crap here. If it's all true, I will take my words back. Strange you come up with all this info now , after her 1st round lost !?!?!?![/quote]

i am not changing any infromation Nella ..and about  that i came up with this info just after her loss here in Tokyo ... i am sorry but i came up with this info way back ... more precisely after the US Open .... so get informed before u make remarks!!!!

[/quote] Well, let's see what happens !! If you are just talking about Yuri added to the team, that's no news as Yuri never left ! News is when Michael is leaving and that will not happen. IF you know so much inside information , you probably can also tell us who will take over from Michael ?? No , you don't as it's all not true.
CROUCHING TIGER
#100 Posted : Tuesday, September 28, 2010 6:06:50 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

[quote user="COUNT_ZERO"][quote user="Nella"][quote user="COUNT_ZERO"]

[/quote]....EASY BABE, DON'T START WITH NELLA WHAT U DID WITH SHRAPI...chill out James 000[H]

COUNT_ZERO
#34 Posted : Tuesday, September 28, 2010 6:16:09 AM(UTC)
COUNT_ZERO

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
[quote user="Nella"][quote user="COUNT_ZERO"][quote user="Nella"][quote user="COUNT_ZERO"]

again it's difficult for some people to understand that this is not Info that Maria shared, there is no Secret info or whateber some of you t

hink ....i said it may times before: this is what is rumored around here @ IMG .... and i was just saying that Bill Norris was one of the people who i heard it from .. i am not saying that this will also happen .... if it will than the rumor is right ....   

[/quote] Well, let's see what happens !! If you are just talking about Yuri added to the team, that's no news as Yuri never left ! News is when Michael is leaving and that will not happen. IF you know so much inside information , you probably can also tell us who will take over from Michael ?? No , you don't as it's all not true.[/quote]

Nella  it is clear for me that either u don't understand English or ur an fucking Idiot. I SAID that rumors are Yuri coming back as her coach ... and Michael Joyce stepping down.... right now he is in charge of Maria .... so conclusion : Yuri taking over from Michael Joyce!!!!!!!!! is that clear enough for U ?! hope so.....

also to mention is that i never said Michael will leave Masha's team ..... and stop making remarks of weather it's true or not what i am sharing on this forum, based on assumption. At least  bring some strong arguments to the table; don't come up to me  with this fucking BS. It is ur choice to believe me or not .. the only thing i tried to do is to share some information i heard from some trustful sources ....i never tried to convince anybody of anything!!! is that clear enough for u !!!!!

Nella
#253 Posted : Tuesday, September 28, 2010 10:31:54 AM(UTC)

[quote user="COUNT_ZERO"][quote user="Nella"][quote user="COUNT_ZERO"][quote user="Nella"][quote user="COUNT_ZERO"]

again it's difficult for some people to understand that this is not Info that Maria shared, there is no Secret info or whateber some of you t

hink ....i said it may times before: this is what is rumored around here @ IMG .... and i was just saying that Bill Norris was one of the people who i heard it from .. i am not saying that this will also happen .... if it will than the rumor is right ....   

[/quote] Well, let's see what happens !! If you are just talking about Yuri added to the team, that's no news as Yuri never left ! News is when Michael is leaving and that will not happen. IF you know so much inside information , you probably can also tell us who will take over from Michael ?? No , you don't as it's all not true.[/quote]

Nella  it is clear for me that either u don't understand English or ur an fucking Idiot. I SAID that rumors are Yuri coming back as her coach ... and Michael Joyce stepping down.... right now he is in charge of Maria .... so conclusion : Yuri taking over from Michael Joyce!!!!!!!!! is that clear enough for U ?! hope so.....

also to mention is that i never said Michael will leave Masha's team ..... and stop making remarks of weather it's true or not what i am sharing on this forum, based on assumption. At least  bring some strong arguments to the table; don't come up to me  with this fucking BS. It is ur choice to believe me or not .. the only thing i tried to do is to share some information i heard from some trustful sources ....i never tried to convince anybody of anything!!! is that clear enough for u !!!!!

[/quote] Wit me Englis is notting rong, I do understend wat you say ! Let's time tel the thruthh .
paul_pipkin
#295 Posted : Tuesday, September 28, 2010 10:13:33 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Azarenka def Bartoli 62 ret, 49 mins.

Zvonareva def Vinci 64 60 1:15. [Y]

Dementieva takes tough 1st set from Pennetta 64 in 44 min. Elena playing from behind as usual--only 2 DFs (Flavia 2 as well) but Lenochka needs to bring that first serve up a little higher yet. [^o)]

Davaiii, Lenochka, davai all Rus girls! [H]

CROUCHING TIGER
#84 Posted : Tuesday, September 28, 2010 11:45:07 PM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Hello, Paul, EUROSTRIKE IN BRUSSELS!!! COMPLETE CHAOS...all those strikers from 25 countries...sh!t man, cars, sub...nothing...i'm blind..how is our girl doin?

CROUCHING TIGER
#85 Posted : Tuesday, September 28, 2010 11:49:33 PM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

NOBODY THERE? Elena's site is empty[:@]

CROUCHING TIGER
#86 Posted : Tuesday, September 28, 2010 11:53:29 PM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

I have the scoreboard, wow, somebody pushed a button somewhere...okidoki, first set and 2/2...Davai

paul_pipkin
#306 Posted : Wednesday, September 29, 2010 12:04:43 AM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

[quote user="CROUCHING TIGER"]Hello, Paul, EUROSTRIKE IN BRUSSELS!!! COMPLETE CHAOS...all those strikers from 25 countries...sh!t man, cars, sub...nothing...i'm blind..how is our girl doin?[/quote]

Kewl. [H] Gotta check the euronews later. [Y] I'm good with most all strikes.

Still a tough fight. Probably most Dementoids [;)] are glued to the scores like me. Streams probably won't kick in until Schiavone-Krumm.

AH! [H] Broke again to 52! Now, babe, CLOSE this sucker!