logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123>
MARIA&RAFAEL= PERFECT COUPLE
shelbykay23
#45 Posted : Sunday, September 05, 2010 12:27:34 PM(UTC)
shelbykay23

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

[quote user="@Sweet Cleopatra@"]

Rafa is mine 

Maria has to stay away of him

[/quote]

Hahahaha. I like that. [:P]

POPOVERS
#37 Posted : Thursday, September 09, 2010 9:29:20 AM(UTC)
POPOVERS

[quote user="Dartagnan"]

MARIA YOU HAVE WONDERFULL LEGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

FLMAO!

Dartagnan
#17 Posted : Tuesday, September 14, 2010 6:54:55 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

Nadal should be an exemple for all tennis players and particularly Maria Sharapova. Nadal is an honest person and hard worker. He knows how to work hard and how to win. He gave all his health&life to tennis because he really love this sport.He never stops fighting and he is always sure of himself. He is a real fighter. What a clever person!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now he is a king of all tennis surface.

I am proud of Nadal.

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

dinara :D
#28 Posted : Wednesday, September 15, 2010 7:16:13 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 12 post(s)

Maria Sharapova Back on the practice court getting ready for my trip to Asia. Did you guys watch Rafa? I was really happy to see him win the US Open, he is such a great champion. It is amazing what he can do on a tennis court. I went to the David Gray concert the other night, trust me, go see him play live!! He was so good.

Dartagnan
#18 Posted : Wednesday, September 15, 2010 4:18:03 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

[quote user="dinara :D"]

Maria Sharapova Back on the practice court getting ready for my trip to Asia. Did you guys watch Rafa? I was really happy to see him win the US Open, he is such a great champion. It is amazing what he can do on a tennis court. I went to the David Gray concert the other night, trust me, go see him play live!! He was so good.

[/quote]

GOOD NEWS!!!!

Maria Sharapova is a fan of Rafa. 

She always supports Rafa.

Thanks for the news Dinara. 

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

Dartagnan
#19 Posted : Wednesday, September 15, 2010 4:28:31 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Maria Sharapova:  Did you guys
watch Rafa? I was really happy to see him win the US Open, he is such a
great champion.

Here is the reply of Rafa to fans or people who support him.

Rafael Nadal:

Many thanks to all!!!! What an emotion. I
truly feel all your support. I am in Madrid at a hotel and going to the
Bernabeu later tonight. Thanks for all your support, really.

Rafa, his father and his team

#29 Posted : Thursday, September 16, 2010 7:35:40 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 12 post(s)
[quote user="Dartagnan"]GOOD NEWS!!!!

Maria Sharapova is a fan of Rafa. 

She always supports Rafa.

Thanks for the news Dinara.[/quote]

You're welcome Dartagnan! Oh, you can call me Lyn if you want to. [:)] 

giane
#32 Posted : Friday, September 17, 2010 2:14:09 AM(UTC)
giane

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 20 post(s)
[quote user="Dartagnan"][quote user="giane"][quote user="Dartagnan"]

THE NEXT TIME MARIA SHOULD TRAIN WITH RAFAEL BECAUSE HE WAS THE BEST AT ROLAND GARROS.

HE IS AN EXCELLENT EXAMPLE. HE KNOWS HOW TO WIN AT ROLAND GARROS. 

[/quote]

lol... what an idea Dart! lol

[/quote]

YES IT IS AN EXCELLENT IDEA. IF MARIA ASKS TO RAFAEL TO TRAIN WITH HIM, I AM SURE THAT HE WILL ACCEPT THE IDEA. MARIA COULD IMPROVE HER TENNIS WITH HIM BECAUSE NADAL IS A PERSON WHO GIVES YOU A LOT OF COURAGE.

IF YOU WANT TO BE BETTER YOU HAVE TO MEET PEOPLE WHO ARE BETTER THAN YOU IN THEIR CAREER. 

http://plugginaway4him.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/nadal-falls.jpg[/quote]

just read your post dart! and i totally agree with you! :D

after winning the last slam to complete them, i owe him a lot! :D

Dartagnan
#20 Posted : Saturday, September 18, 2010 6:33:43 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Rafael is the better half of Maria. People know it a long time ago.

Riad Basrawi
#39 Posted : Wednesday, October 06, 2010 3:20:17 PM(UTC)
Riad Basrawi

Was thanked: 36 time(s) in 34 post(s)
I don't think that they are a perfect couple. Maria could have much better!    [:)]   Sorry Rafael!
Dartagnan
#21 Posted : Wednesday, October 06, 2010 6:17:39 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

[quote user="Riad Basrawi"]I don't think that they are a perfect couple. Maria could have much better!    [:)]   Sorry Rafael![/quote]

You are right. there are plenty of talents in the world. But Maria has a lot of respect for Rafael. 

Riad Basrawi
#40 Posted : Thursday, October 07, 2010 8:09:56 AM(UTC)
Riad Basrawi

[quote user="Dartagnan"]

[quote user="Riad Basrawi"]I don't think that they are a perfect couple. Maria could have much better!    [:)]   Sorry Rafael![/quote]

You are right. there are plenty of talents in the world. But Maria has a lot of respect for Rafael. 

[/quote]

Very good, Dartagnan, but we should be honest, a woman like her can get every man in this WORLD! She has free choice, I only hope, that she will choose the right one! I hope this not only for her, but also for everyone: To find the right person, with whoom you want to live the rest of your life is a basicly important thing! And at least to have respect in tennis, okay, but respect and love are two differnt things! Greetings, RIAD

Dartagnan
#22 Posted : Thursday, October 07, 2010 6:48:43 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

[quote user="Riad Basrawi"][quote user="Dartagnan"]

[/quote]

Very good, Dartagnan, but we should be honest, a woman like her can get every man in this WORLD! She has free choice, I only hope, that she will choose the right one! I hope this not only for her, but also for everyone: To find the right person, with whoom you want to live the rest of your life is a basicly important thing! And at least to have respect in tennis, okay, but respect and love are two differnt things! Greetings, RIAD

[/quote]

But it is clear, when you love someone you respect him. Plus Maria Sharapova loves spanish food. 

For example the couple Agassi + Graf is a great couple. They are famous and they understand each other very well because they are both clever. They had a very long tennis career. Agassi was one of the oldest tennis player when his career was over that also means that he really liked his job. Graf is the greatest tennis player in WTA.

Riad Basrawi
#41 Posted : Friday, October 08, 2010 2:55:26 AM(UTC)
Riad Basrawi

[quote user="Dartagnan"][quote user="Riad Basrawi"][quote user="Dartagnan"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

But it is clear, when you love someone you respect him. Plus Maria Sharapova loves spanish food. 

For example the couple Agassi + Graf is a great couple. They are famous and they understand each other very well because they are both clever. They had a very long tennis career. Agassi was one of the oldest tennis player when his career was over that also means that he really liked his job. Graf is the greatest tennis player in WTA.

[/quote]

Okay, Dartagan and why she is still with Sasha. Once in an interview she told the interviewer, that she likes men, who are taller than she is. Sasha is taller and better looking, than Rafael or not? Is Rafael tallet than she is?  I think she will stay with Sasha! I don't think, that he is good for her at all! But I think she will decide like this! Look all the photos and really it seems that she is happy and proud of him.She really could get much better, but she doesn't want. Okay, I respect this! At least she is old enough to decide herself!

Dartagnan
#23 Posted : Friday, October 08, 2010 5:39:14 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

[quote user="Riad Basrawi"][quote user="Dartagnan"][quote user="Riad Basrawi"][quote user="Dartagnan"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Okay, Dartagan and why she is still with Sasha. Once in an interview she told the interviewer, that she likes men, who are taller than she is. Sasha is taller and better looking, than Rafael or not? Is Rafael tallet than she is?  I think she will stay with Sasha! I don't think, that he is good for her at all! But I think she will decide like this! Look all the photos and really it seems that she is happy and proud of him.She really could get much better, but she doesn't want. Okay, I respect this! At least she is old enough to decide herself!

[/quote]

I can tell you a secret now. Sasha is not the last boyfriend of Maria Sharapova!!!!!!!!

Do you know Steffi Graff? She was an excellent tennis player and she had several famous boyfriends before marrying Agassi.

Do you know Agassi? He was married to an actress and he left her last wife for Steffi Graff.

Dartagnan
#24 Posted : Saturday, October 09, 2010 9:18:03 AM(UTC)
Dartagnan

RAFA THE PERFECT PERSON. RAFA IS NOT ONLY AN EXCELLENT TENNIS PLAYER BUT HE IS ALSO A VERY NICE PERSON AS MANY SPANISH PERSONS.

Back in a final tomorrow. Very happy. Now I am going for dinner with my team here at the hotel to be rested for tomorrow. I ...didn't play well today but... important to be in the final anyway!!!

Riad Basrawi
#42 Posted : Sunday, October 10, 2010 2:18:33 PM(UTC)
Riad Basrawi

[quote user="Dartagnan"][quote user="Riad Basrawi"][quote user="Dartagnan"][quote user="Riad Basrawi"][quote user="Dartagnan"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I can tell you a secret now. Sasha is not the last boyfriend of Maria Sharapova!!!!!!!!

Do you know Steffi Graff? She was an excellent tennis player and she had several famous boyfriends before marrying Agassi.

Do you know Agassi? He was married to an actress and he left her last wife for Steffi Graff.

[/quote]

Yes, Dartagnan, this is the truth and who knows, with whoom Maria will be married. She is still young. But I am sure she will choose the right one. She has a natural and clear common sense. One of her special properties! So I am not worried at all!

rahim57
#38 Posted : Sunday, October 10, 2010 7:31:44 PM(UTC)
rahim57

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 22 post(s)
[quote user="Dartagnan"]

LIFE CHANGES AND EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE IN THE FUTURE. NOBODY KNOWS THE DESTINY OF THE BEST ATHLETES IN TENNIS.

WHEN STEFFI GRAF WAS 23 YEAR OLD, SHE WAS WITH A GREAT ATHLETE BUT SHE CHANGED HER LIFE LATER AND FOUND HER BETTER HALF. 

THE BEST ATHLETES OF THE WORLD ATTRACT EACH OTHER.

SHARAPOVA SAID: I KNOW THAT RAFAEL NADAL HAS A GOOD HEAD ON HIS SHOULDERS, I DON'T WORRY ABOUT HIS TENNIS. HE IS THE BEST AND WILL BE THE BEST.

http://www.beijingolympicsfan.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/maria-sharapova.jpghttp://i.a.cnn.net/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/0611/gallery.prettypeople.men20/images/10_nadal_rafael.jpg[/quote]

Hello! Maria; You also you are the best; not forget that. I don't believe that they are so many players of tennis as you, only you need some luck for  take back your place of World Champion. Sincerely Yours. Kiss from your Friend Rahim [W] [:)]

Dartagnan
#25 Posted : Monday, October 11, 2010 4:24:28 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

RAFA, A NICE BOY.

Rafael Nadal
Hi everyone.
It was a great day yesterday winning the Tokyo final. Really wanted to
be back in a final and in a new country for me. Funny thing is that we
travelled immediately to Shanghai. Gael Monfils was also on the flight. I'll
post some videos tomorrow, OK? .

Hamoudi
#33 Posted : Tuesday, October 12, 2010 7:50:05 AM(UTC)
Hamoudi

[quote user="Dartagnan"]

[/quote]

As for me I will never gonna marry an Indian woman, wait I love Indian food, damn it!!