logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

16 Pages123>»
CAROLINE WOZNIACKI
Sharapovaisawesomeness
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 22, 2009 9:06:38 PM(UTC)

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

CarolinerWozniacki is one of my favourite players on the wta tour (besides maria) she is a great player with a lot of personality[:D]
paul_pipkin
#220 Posted : Friday, October 23, 2009 3:21:31 AM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Was thanked: 1878 time(s) in 1248 post(s)

Welcome to the forum, Sharapovaisawesomeness. [H] While I'll admit I do not treat Catoline as seriously as certain others, when I call her "The Princess of Denmark", I'm actually fond of her.

See Live Streams in Tennis Talk. On Sunday at 10:45 CET (09:45 GMT), Eurosport will begin to run an occasional five-to-fifteen minute Wozniacki special:

"Caroline's Premiere Magazine" will continue through Doha. 

"That's the way the world works... right now." --Maria Sharapova at 17
le maitre couturier
#161 Posted : Friday, October 23, 2009 8:55:59 AM(UTC)
le maitre couturier

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Hi & Welcome in the forum new fan member [;)]; as you see, I'm new here too. However, I think Wozniacki is a good player too & I'm sure she will win a lot of titles if she continues on this way. Besides, she's also one of the most beautiful women in tennis world: her face & her smile look very attractive & likeable & she has also a guiltless-girl look: she seems younger than she really is (19).
Pietaar
#267 Posted : Saturday, October 24, 2009 1:17:55 PM(UTC)
Pietaar

Stop talkin' about her beauty, please.[+o(]

dinara :D
#19 Posted : Saturday, October 24, 2009 11:14:47 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 12 post(s)
[quote user="Pietaar"]

Stop talkin' about her beauty, please.[+o(]

[/quote]

I guess you really dislike her, Pietaar! [:|]

#20 Posted : Saturday, October 24, 2009 11:19:28 PM(UTC)

Oh wait, I believe Caroline already has a thread in here: http://cs.mariasharapova...orums/thread/474193.aspx

Hope that help. [:)]

le maitre couturier
#162 Posted : Sunday, October 25, 2009 5:04:45 PM(UTC)
le maitre couturier

Sorry[:(], I'm obsessed by aesthetics & beauty. However, she's also a good tennis player.
#21 Posted : Thursday, October 29, 2009 5:24:36 PM(UTC)

[quote user="le maitre couturier"]Sorry[:(], I'm obsessed by aesthetics & beauty. However, she's also a good tennis player.[/quote]

Why sorry? You did nothing bad. You just love Caroline. There's nothing wrong with it. [:)]

le maitre couturier
#163 Posted : Friday, October 30, 2009 9:20:51 AM(UTC)
le maitre couturier

le maitre couturier:

SorrySad, I'm obsessed by aesthetics & beauty. However, she's also a good tennis player.

Why sorry? You did nothing bad. You just love Caroline. There's nothing wrong with it. Smile

I don't think it's a bad thing too, but many people may be irritated by someone who sides with some female tennis players only because they're beautiful ... I'm also writin' a list of the top 10 most beautiful women in tennis world (I said I was obsessed)!!!

le maitre couturier
#164 Posted : Friday, October 30, 2009 3:25:26 PM(UTC)
le maitre couturier

DEMENTIEVA is out of Doha [:'(]; so CAROLINE HAS TO WIN !!!!! She must thank her friend Radwanska if she's in the semifinals.

GOOOO WOZZZZ !!!!

#22 Posted : Saturday, October 31, 2009 8:57:50 PM(UTC)

[quote user="le maitre couturier"]

le maitre couturier:

SorrySad, I'm obsessed by aesthetics & beauty. However, she's also a good tennis player.

Why sorry? You did nothing bad. You just love Caroline. There's nothing wrong with it. Smile

I don't think it's a bad thing too, but many people may be irritated by someone who sides with some female tennis players only because they're beautiful ... I'm also writin' a list of the top 10 most beautiful women in tennis world (I said I was obsessed)!!!

[/quote]

I can't blame you for loving her because of her beauty! We have plenty of reasons why we love this person or that person so I respect yours. 

Ruyman_Mashalover
#280 Posted : Thursday, November 05, 2009 5:46:08 PM(UTC)
Ruyman_Mashalover

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 7 post(s)
What a pitty Caroline had to retire! This was a pathetic championships by the way. So many retirements and poor matches.
Pietaar
#268 Posted : Saturday, November 07, 2009 5:30:21 PM(UTC)
Pietaar

[quote user="Ruyman_Mashalover"]What a pitty Caroline had to retire! This was a pathetic championships by the way. So many retirements and poor matches.
[/quote]

Tell me about it, all this sh*t about the Maroon group being much better because they consist of the GS giants. While in the mean time the best matches were in the White group, with that I'm referring to Vika vs Wozniacki & Vika vs Aga. [:P]

POPOVERS
#269 Posted : Tuesday, December 01, 2009 7:39:32 AM(UTC)
POPOVERS

Caroline[U] [:D]
paul_pipkin
#221 Posted : Tuesday, December 08, 2009 12:56:31 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Princess claims she won't pose nude. I don't believe that for a minute. [;)] Seems she's already working at it in her spare time...

le maitre couturier
#165 Posted : Wednesday, December 09, 2009 9:04:49 AM(UTC)
le maitre couturier

I think I'll be happier if Serena Williams claims she never pose nude again! :) hi, hi, hi !!!
mashadabest
#178 Posted : Thursday, December 24, 2009 5:59:57 PM(UTC)
mashadabest

I have to say I am now a Caroline fan! [:|] It's basically after I saw a clip on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALHObkStAt0

That actually nearly made me cry, the way she was cramping and shaking and crying, my gosh I have never seen anything like it!  I can't believe she carried on and found a way to win, what a fighter. [:)] I have to say though I was waaay disappointed with Vera's reaction, in that there was no reaction [:|].  She didn't seem to even care that Caroline was in so much pain, I mean she coulda gone over to check she was alright, and the handshake at the end of the match - coooold! [:|]

paul_pipkin
#222 Posted : Thursday, December 24, 2009 6:43:57 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

[quote user="mashadabest"]

I have to say I am now a Caroline fan! [:|] It's basically after I saw a clip on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALHObkStAt0

That actually nearly made me cry, the way she was cramping and shaking and crying, my gosh I have never seen anything like it!  I can't believe she carried on and found a way to win, what a fighter. [:)] I have to say though I was waaay disappointed with Vera's reaction, in that there was no reaction [:|].  She didn't seem to even care that Caroline was in so much pain, I mean she coulda gone over to check she was alright, and the handshake at the end of the match - coooold! [:|]

[/quote]

Okay, you saw a clip. I saw the entire match on TennisTv.com, so lemme set the record straight: Earlier in the match Vera was out briefly with MASSIVE clots of blood coming outta her nose. Dunno what the problem was but I was surprised she continued. And that was just the outset. Then came a bunch of crap with her wraps and cramping of her own. All of this was BEFORE Caroline's problem.

My pointg is: she didn't owe Caroline any extra courtesy--she'd had her own serious problems. And y'know what? The mouthpieces simply shrugged off Vera's troubles because they were set on gushing over the Princess. Look, I've never had anything against Wozniacki, but the commentariat can put me off to her with their incessant harping against the Russians.

Aging jocks all seem to want the cold war back and damn! Most of them were never in the service. lol! [H]

mashadabest
#179 Posted : Thursday, December 24, 2009 7:01:35 PM(UTC)
mashadabest

[quote user="paul_pipkin"][quote user="mashadabest"]

[/quote]

Okay, you saw a clip. I saw the entire match on TennisTv.com, so lemme set the record straight: Earlier in the match Vera was out briefly with MASSIVE clots of blood coming outta her nose. Dunno what the problem was but I was surprised she continued. And that was just the outset. Then came a bunch of crap with her wraps and cramping of her own. All of this was BEFORE Caroline's problem.

My pointg is: she didn't owe Caroline any extra courtesy--she'd had her own serious problems. And y'know what? The mouthpieces simply shrugged off Vera's troubles because they were set on gushing over the Princess. Look, I've never had anything against Wozniacki, but the commentariat can put me off to her with their incessant harping against the Russians.

Aging jocks all seem to want the cold war back and damn! Most of them were never in the service. lol! [H]

[/quote]

Holy Moly that sure sounds like a dramatic match! [:S] Hey Paul, when Vera was having her injury problems, did Caroline go to see if she was ok or anything? [:^)]

paul_pipkin
#223 Posted : Thursday, December 24, 2009 7:15:07 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

[quote user="mashadabest"][quote user="paul_pipkin"][quote user="mashadabest"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Holy Moly that sure sounds like a dramatic match! [:S] Hey Paul, when Vera was having her injury problems, did Caroline go to see if she was ok or anything? [:^)]

[/quote]

Nah. [:|] You know Princess is way self-absorbed. That said, I don't blame her for not wanting to talk to Vera. Vera was not a happy camper in that match. When she got near a mike on the way out, she told the crowd full-on that she hated them. lol! C'mon Vera, say what you really feel. [H]