logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

7 Pages<12345>»
Allure Sharapova
Dartagnan
#29 Posted : Wednesday, November 04, 2009 1:14:02 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

And this one?

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

le maitre couturier
#91 Posted : Wednesday, November 04, 2009 4:45:22 PM(UTC)
le maitre couturier

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

I' ve seen this one yet, but never in close-up as in this picture, I have to admit that now I can see some imperfections that I couldn't see in others images. First of all, the jewels: too showy&big; then, I can notice here that this dress is not perfect for Maria because it leave too uncovered her shoulders: we have to remember that she's a athlete, so she has large ones & often it's not a good thing to enhance this particular. Finally, the make-up: Maria isn't a woman who needs much make-up; in this photo she wears a light eye-shadow in order to enhance the brightness of her eyes but she has obtained the opposite effect; on the other hand, the lipstick has made her lips too showy; & before ending, she has put too much cream on her face which has localized the light only in some parts such as the cheek-bones. All these things couldn't be seen in others pictures which present the whole shape.

le maitre Valentino Garavani, the greatest Italian stylist, with my favourite

top model, Eva Herzigova, Venice 2008

Dartagnan
#30 Posted : Wednesday, November 04, 2009 8:53:39 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Finally I will conclude by saying that Masha Sharapova became famous in the world of Sport not because she is a top model but an excellent athlete. It is her precious quality. She worked hard to have it.

Masha Sharapova is an excellent athlete.

Masha is a pretty girl and she is prettier when she won tournaments in tennis.

Tennis made her famous, athletic and pretty. Her excellent work in tennis gave her everything.

If she didn’t play excellent tennis, she would not be so famous.

She is thousand times better than any top model in the world because she knows how to work hard and be among the best athletes in the world.

Beautifull dresses or jewels can replace the talent of Masha Sharapova or her hard work in tennis.

So for me this thread is closed but you can continue the discussion with other fans.

GOD BLESS MASHA SHARAPOVA

Maria Sharapova of Russia poses with the trophy after winning the women's final match against Jelena Jankovic of Serbia during day seven of the Toray Pan Pacific Open Tennis tournament at Ariake Colosseum on October 3, 2009 in Tokyo, Japan.

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

le maitre couturier
#92 Posted : Thursday, November 05, 2009 10:35:33 AM(UTC)
le maitre couturier

Finally I will conclude by saying that Masha Sharapova became famous in the world of Sport not because she is a top model but an excellent athlete. It is her precious quality. She worked hard to have it.

Masha Sharapova is an excellent athlete.

Masha is a pretty girl and she is prettier when she won tournaments in tennis.

Tennis made her famous, athletic and pretty. Her excellent work in tennis gave her everything.

If she didn’t play excellent tennis, she would not be so famous.  

It's absolutely true that she has obtained her results thanks to her talent & not for her beauty; yet we have to admit that it has contributed a lot to her popularity because without her beauty I don't think she would be richer than Serena Williams, even if I'm sure that Maria will win lots of tournaments in the future.

She is thousand times better than any top model in the world because she knows how to work hard and be among the best athletes in the world.

I know that it seems that models' life is easy; but there are a lot of them (expecially Russian ones) which has to work hard & the pay isn't so rich as people believe, of course the top model earn much money but surely the salary is lower than journalists say it is.

So for me this thread is closed but you can continue the discussion with other fans.

GOD BLESS MASHA SHARAPOVA

I'm sorry that you have decide this thread is closed for you I will miss your posts. I'm not so sure that someone else will enjoy this thread soon, I might continue to write post to myself like an lunatic. A bientòt.

Dartagnan
#31 Posted : Thursday, November 05, 2009 12:09:22 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

[quote user="le maitre couturier"]

I'm sorry that you have decide this thread is closed for you I will miss your posts. I'm not so sure that someone else will enjoy this thread soon, I might continue to write post to myself like an lunatic. A bientòt.

[/quote]

I am sorry this thread is not closed. If I find interesting information about Masha Sharapova, I will post it.

Masha should concentrate her efforts for Tennis if she wants to be more famous in the world of Sport.

By working every day little by little you become an excellent athlete, but you never  have to stop your efforts.

le maitre couturier
#93 Posted : Thursday, November 05, 2009 4:39:58 PM(UTC)
le maitre couturier

Dartagnan wrote the following post at 11-05-2009 5:09 PM:

I am sorry this thread is not closed. If I find interesting information about Masha Sharapova, I will post it.

Masha should concentrate her efforts for Tennis if she wants to be more famous in the world of Sport.

By working every day little by little you become an excellent athlete, but you never  have to stop your efforts.

You are right, above all Maria has to improve herself in tennis if she wants to become more famous in the world of sport. Dresses&jewels should be considered less important if she wants to win a lot ... even if sometimes some little fancies may be  satisfied, because are often the little pleasures which we can find every day in common things that could made our life happier. I hope I will see some posts from you soon because style&beauty are my 'job', so it would be a great pleasure for me to rewiew other clothes & to find imperfections in wearing which may be corrected. Like I said before, A bientòt. 

le maitre couturier
#94 Posted : Friday, November 06, 2009 5:40:20 PM(UTC)
le maitre couturier

A beautiful dress is not only appearance, it's a way of being. So for a woman the Art of Wearing is a way of being woman. Besides the cloth there's the perfume. Scent is the essence. Scent is woman. I don't know which fragrance Maria wears, but aways the perfect incarnation of femininity has been one. The perfect fragrance. Chanel N°5: the scent for woman from the scent of woman. Chanel N°5 is the female essence, and forever it will be.

Chanel N°5, le plus grand parfum pour femme depuis le 1921

Dartagnan
#32 Posted : Saturday, November 07, 2009 9:17:54 AM(UTC)
Dartagnan

It is the video about Sharapova. There are millions of journalists.

http://www.youtube.com/w...RgEE6XK615E&feature=fvsr

Maria Sharapova at the T-Mobile Store opening and launch of the new Sony Ericsson Equinox phone. They were also celebrating Halloween with a Maria Sharapova look-a-like contest, Los Angeles, CA.

le maitre couturier
#95 Posted : Saturday, November 07, 2009 5:18:53 PM(UTC)
le maitre couturier

Welcome back ! Unfortunately, I have seen only a little part of the video because I live in a little village (I love my village!) with a population of about 400, so, you can understand, the internet connection is quiet slow & it's very difficult for me to see only a whole video from YouTube. However, after the little vision, I've verified that she was wonderful with that daily-cloth; besides, when you sent that picture for the first time I didn't understand she dressed it for Halloween ... so, in the end, she didn't wear an orange dress, I didn't expect she selected a daily-cloth. However, she was beautiful.

I know this thing doesn't have any relationship with this thread, but when that quarrel in the Tennis Talk forum will be finish? It's useless to continue to insult each other with 'nationalist hearts' , I've also taken part to the thread and soon I've been insulted like I had done something bad ... it's impossible to get ahead with a discussion in that bustle. 

Dartagnan
#33 Posted : Saturday, November 07, 2009 5:36:55 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Welcome back ! Unfortunately, I have seen only a little part of the video because I live in a little village (I love my village!) with a population of about 400, so, you can understand, the internet connection is quiet slow & it's very difficult for me to see only a whole video from YouTube. However, after the little vision, I've verified that she was wonderful with that daily-cloth; besides, when you sent that picture for the first time I didn't understand she dressed it for Halloween ... so, in the end, she didn't wear an orange dress, I didn't expect she selected a daily-cloth. However, she was beautiful.

I know this thing doesn't have any relationship with this thread, but when that quarrel in the Tennis Talk forum will be finish? It's useless to continue to insult each other with 'nationalist hearts' , I've also taken part to the thread and soon I've been insulted like I had done something bad ... it's impossible to get ahead with a discussion in that bustle. 

[/quote]

Yes I know I think this battle is finished. We should forget it now.

I showed you the video because Journalists took millions of photos of Masha Sharapova in few minutes. They surprised me.

Never see it before.

le maitre couturier
#96 Posted : Saturday, November 07, 2009 5:49:02 PM(UTC)
le maitre couturier

The journalists are often in great numbers like houseflies & irritating as mosquitos

Dartagnan
#34 Posted : Saturday, November 07, 2009 6:33:07 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

The journalists are often in great numbers like houseflies & irritating as mosquitos

[/quote]

Yes you are right. They tell her, turn your face on left then on right.............

They remember me houseflies. They also made from a meeting a very big story especially when it is about a celebraty such as Sharapova.

They like big stories about celebraties with great titles. After all they need to sell their magazines. If they have nothing to say people won't buy their magazine. So they have to talk about great athletes and give a new breaking information. They like it. They are just sellers.

They are mosquitos, they irritate us. I like your expression.

le maitre couturier
#97 Posted : Sunday, November 08, 2009 6:15:51 AM(UTC)
le maitre couturier

Dartagnan wrote the following post at 11-07-2009 11:33 PM:

Yes you are right. They tell her, turn your face on left then on right.............

They remember me houseflies. They also made from a meeting a very big story especially when it is about a celebraty such as Sharapova.

They like big stories about celebraties with great titles. After all they need to sell their magazines. If they have nothing to say people won't buy their magazine. So they have to talk about great athletes and give a new breaking information. They like it. They are just sellers.

They are mosquitos, they irritate us. I like your expression.

Merci, happy to know you liked it. However, the journalists, expecially the gossip ones, are a perfect example of the power which money exert on us ... & the TV journalist are so worse: they've a greater power to shape people's mind. When a man wants really something (in this case money) there're not much things which can stop him.

Dartagnan
#35 Posted : Sunday, November 08, 2009 6:09:04 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Merci, happy to know you liked it. However, the journalists, expecially the gossip ones, are a perfect example of the power which money exert on us ... & the TV journalist are so worse: they've a greater power to shape people's mind. When a man wants really something (in this case money) there're not much things which can stop him.

[/quote]

You are right.

Anyway All journalists work for politicians or advertising agencies or industries.

When they publish an article, they express ideas of politicians or advertising agencies or industries. They give us a news about them and this news is not always true. Sometimes they want to influence the opinion of people; they want people to have a certain point of view about something. They want to convince you about something. For example I noticed that TV news like to repeat the same news all the day. They often like brainwashing us. So we have to be carefull with TV journalists.

le maitre couturier
#98 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2009 9:11:14 AM(UTC)
le maitre couturier

Yeah, journalists often try to shape people's mind with even false news; & it's true that many newspapers sides with some politicians (even if they shouldn't). Unfortunately, there're a lot of people who think their ideas are right. Perhaps, it could be a good thing that where I live the most sold newspaper is the one which is about sport: there's not politic there, so it can't side with some politicians (of course the journalist who write prefer more a football team than another one, but this is less important).
Dartagnan
#36 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2009 6:43:41 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Мария Шарапова в Таиланде. Фото с официального сайта теннисистки

Мария Шарапова в Таиланде. Фото с официального сайта
I REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE; IT IS SO FUNNY.

vampares
#132 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2009 8:29:37 PM(UTC)
vampares

To the renaissance of Maria Sharapova!  :cheers:
Dartagnan
#37 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2009 9:01:11 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

[quote user="vampares"]To the renaissance of Maria Sharapova!  :cheers:[/quote]

Maria Sharapova - Maria playing with an elephant

vampares
#133 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2009 9:08:29 PM(UTC)
vampares

And to the land she swears her aligiance on!  :horrah:
le maitre couturier
#99 Posted : Tuesday, November 10, 2009 9:07:48 AM(UTC)
le maitre couturier

Yeah, it's such a funny picture.

About Fashion & Elephants I'll show you a famous photo taken by the great artist Richard Avedon for Vogue America in the 1950s. It's a dress of Dior's New Look. It's a wonderful picture.

However, why are we talkin' about elephants?