logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages123>
Dress for hardcourt season,
Pietaar
#1 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2009 7:34:51 AM(UTC)
Pietaar

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Does anybody know what Maria is going to wear in the hardcourt season?
Teerin
#45 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2009 11:11:00 AM(UTC)
Teerin

[quote user="Pietaar"]Does anybody know what Maria is going to wear in the hardcourt season?[/quote]

No unfortunately, she never reveals it nowadays. But I'm sure her U.S. Open dress would be stunning, she usually wears stunning dress at the US. Open. Here are some photos of last year's U.S. Open that she didn't get to wear -- I would love for her to wear them during the hardcourt season:

Also, welcome to the Maria Sharapova community. We seem to have a lot of new members lately. Please enjoy your stay.

Pietaar
#17 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2009 12:17:08 PM(UTC)
Pietaar

Wow indeed, these 2 dresses look very stunning and pretty :] Her outfit at Montreal last year was really nice too, the colours matched perfectly. She always has something nice to wear on and off the court![:D]

[quote user="Teerin"]

[quote user="Pietaar"]Does anybody know what Maria is going to wear in the hardcourt season?[/quote]

No unfortunately, she never reveals it nowadays. But I'm sure her U.S. Open dress would be stunning, she usually wears stunning dress at the US. Open. Here are some photos of last year's U.S. Open that she didn't get to wear -- I would love for her to wear them during the hardcourt season:

Also, welcome to the Maria Sharapova community. We seem to have a lot of new members lately. Please enjoy your stay.

[/quote]
Pietaar
#18 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2009 12:19:06 PM(UTC)
Pietaar

And where do you find all these pictures? :]

[quote user="Teerin"]

[/quote]
Teerin
#46 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2009 12:24:55 PM(UTC)
Teerin

[quote user="Pietaar"]

[quote user="Teerin"]

[/quote][/quote]

I believe someone posted these pictures on the forum awhile ago -- you can also Google them, it's all over the internet since last year. [:P]

Pietaar
#19 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2009 1:02:01 PM(UTC)
Pietaar

[quote user="Teerin"][quote user="Pietaar"]

[quote user="Teerin"]

[/quote][/quote]

I believe someone posted these pictures on the forum awhile ago -- you can also Google them, it's all over the internet since last year. [:P]

[/quote]

Ok, thanks :]

n_maldonado94
#9 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2009 10:55:33 PM(UTC)

I think its a little too early for her to be showing us her dress for the us open

but she will

it is in new york and we all know that fashion is a big deal in the big apple

Teerin
#47 Posted : Saturday, June 27, 2009 3:27:12 AM(UTC)
Teerin

[quote user="n_maldonado94"]

[/quote]

You're so right. [:P]

Pietaar
#20 Posted : Saturday, June 27, 2009 5:23:23 AM(UTC)
Pietaar

[quote user="Teerin"][quote user="n_maldonado94"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I also do hope she's going to wear her US Open dresses of 2008 sometimes during the hardcourt season this year, they are really pretty and they would look great on Maria. [:)]

Teerin
#48 Posted : Saturday, June 27, 2009 6:09:05 AM(UTC)
Teerin

[quote user="Pietaar"][quote user="Teerin"][quote user="n_maldonado94"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I also do hope she's going to wear her US Open dresses of 2008 sometimes during the hardcourt season this year, they are really pretty and they would look great on Maria. [:)]

[/quote]

I hope so too -- I mean it's such a waste to not wear a stunning dress. But not wear during the U.S. Open though, she has to wear new dresses at the U.S. Open. But it would be real nice if she'll wear it before or after the U.S. Open.

Pietaar
#21 Posted : Saturday, June 27, 2009 9:10:48 AM(UTC)
Pietaar

[quote user="Teerin"][quote user="Pietaar"][quote user="Teerin"][quote user="n_maldonado94"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I hope so too -- I mean it's such a waste to not wear a stunning dress. But not wear during the U.S. Open though, she has to wear new dresses at the U.S. Open. But it would be real nice if she'll wear it before or after the U.S. Open.

[/quote]

Yeah, I agree. Actually she had a lot of stunning and beautiful dresses in 2008 but these 2 really overclass the others [:D]

Pietaar
#23 Posted : Wednesday, July 01, 2009 2:04:25 PM(UTC)
Pietaar

There are loads of new stuff out from Nike, you can see it here: http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/WANike.html

Maybe Maria is going to wear something from from this stuff, but some things do look good, so that's ok :]

Pietaar
#24 Posted : Thursday, July 02, 2009 2:48:23 PM(UTC)
Pietaar

I found this picture on the internet:

This is what Maria was supposed to wear at the Olympics last year. It looks nice :]Maria sharapova Beijing Olympic Games Outfit

Teerin
#49 Posted : Saturday, July 04, 2009 11:46:56 AM(UTC)
Teerin

[quote user="Pietaar"]

This is what Maria was supposed to wear at the Olympics last year. It looks nice :]Maria sharapova Beijing Olympic Games Outfit

[/quote]

Thank you so much. I've never seen her Olympic dress. She looks so pretty in it -- yet again she looks pretty in everything.

Teerin
#52 Posted : Saturday, July 04, 2009 11:48:29 AM(UTC)
Teerin

[quote user="Pietaar"]

[/quote]

And I wonder what's $700. [:P]

Oh god, don't tell me that outfit is $700?

Pietaar
#25 Posted : Sunday, July 05, 2009 4:19:04 PM(UTC)
Pietaar

[/quote]

Thank you so much. I've never seen her Olympic dress. She looks so pretty in it -- yet again she looks pretty in everything.

[/quote]

You're welcome. And indeed, she looks pretty in everything she wears :] Do you know anything more on the dress for the hardcourt season?

bahar
#3 Posted : Tuesday, July 07, 2009 10:33:10 AM(UTC)

$700 is amount that maria 's father carried in his pocket it's kind of her legend
Pietaar
#42 Posted : Thursday, July 09, 2009 4:44:45 PM(UTC)
Pietaar

Teerin
#53 Posted : Friday, July 10, 2009 11:56:42 AM(UTC)
Teerin

[quote user="Pietaar"]

I found this on the site of Nike. Maybe Maria will wear this in the hardcourt season, it seems kinda new.

Top: http://store.nike.com/index.jsp?country=US&lang_locale=en_US&l=shop,pwp,c-1+100701/hf-10001+4294966998/t-Maria_Sharapova_Collection#l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-241006/pgid-241002

Skort: http://store.nike.com/index.jsp?country=US&lang_locale=en_US&l=shop,pwp,c-1+100701/hf-10001+4294966998/t-Maria_Sharapova_Collection#l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-241043/pgid-241039

[/quote]

You're probably right, good find! The top and skirt looks really nice and I think Maria might be wearing it. I wish I could pick the color for her. [:P]

Pietaar
#43 Posted : Friday, July 10, 2009 1:58:24 PM(UTC)
Pietaar

I found this on the site of Nike. Maybe Maria will wear this in the hardcourt season, it seems kinda new.

Top: http://store.nike.com/index.jsp?country=US&lang_locale=en_US&l=shop,pwp,c-1+100701/hf-10001+4294966998/t-Maria_Sharapova_Collection#l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-241006/pgid-241002

Skort: http://store.nike.com/index.jsp?country=US&lang_locale=en_US&l=shop,pwp,c-1+100701/hf-10001+4294966998/t-Maria_Sharapova_Collection#l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-241043/pgid-241039

[/quote]

You're probably right, good find! The top and skirt looks really nice and I think Maria might be wearing it. I wish I could pick the color for her. [:P]

[/quote]

Haha :] Although most of Maria's products on the Nike site feature Maria's name in the product's name. I can't wait 'till Stanford! :]