logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Soni Ericsson Event at Liberty.
Philli
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2009 6:37:08 AM(UTC)
Philli

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 63 time(s) in 55 post(s)

Maria's dress is simply AWFUL.. looks like a white bell tent.  Just goes to show, no matter how rich you are, money cannot buy good taste.  What was she thinking?

mashadabest
#3 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2009 6:39:57 AM(UTC)
mashadabest

It's called fashion!!  They wear weird outfits, and it didn't look that bad to me, I was just a bit baffled by the rope thing, I think it was meant to be a belt, but she still looked great. [Y]

And Philli it's Sony not Soni. [:|]

cbvesna
#2 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2009 2:37:24 PM(UTC)
cbvesna

Well, as you know, I like commenting those parts of Maria's life about fashion!! I like to see what is she wearing, parts of the clothes which she's combinating... As you know, I love fashion, so this is not weaird, why I love commenting what Masha's is wearing... :)))

In my opinion, this dress is very, very beautiful, I like the colour and simply lines of it, but honestly I think that this time, Maria's choice isn't good!! Even the dress is very beautiful, I don't think that this kind of dress is for Maria. Maria is only 22 and she wore dress, which wear women, who are (in my opinion) much older women than Maria. It's dress for older women. Dress is too long for Maria- I mean, I don't think that she MUST wear only short dresses and skirts, but this dress is simply too long!! Specially, when we are talking about girl, who's 1.88m!!! Plus high heels !! She looks like a giant!!

This dress is simply bad choice (this time). 

Teerin
#4 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2009 11:15:18 AM(UTC)
Teerin

Lmao, do you even know how to spell Sony? As I have said before she had to wear the dress because it was the winner's dress from some competition. And the dress looks pretty decent to me actually. It just shows you have absolutely no taste in fashion.