logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

8 Pages«<5678>
Caroline Wozniacki
mashadabest
#30 Posted : Wednesday, September 09, 2009 9:17:24 PM(UTC)
mashadabest

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

[quote user="Hamoudi"]

[quote user="mashadabest"]^ Lol your mind has been corrupted! [:|]  Well I kinda see everyone's point now about the difference between Caroline and Mel. [:|][/quote]

Hehe Not yet lol, Like I said I didn’t see much, And really my mind not easy to currupt.

Damn you Teerin you made me see the match for nothing   , And now Dee thinks I’m horny  , great job Teerin.

[/quote]

LOL!  No I think you were just curious lol, ok I don't like where this is going haha. [:S]  Yeah Teerin wasn't even online!!! [:'(]

shrapi
#113 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2009 1:53:47 AM(UTC)
shrapi

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Congrats for the win !!!

Great win !!!

shrapova_nole
#114 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2009 4:58:51 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I hate all players that are still in but I`ll support her now to win the US Open, even I don`t think she will, but she`s the most nice of all the players that remained.
neslihan duran
#50 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2009 6:27:57 AM(UTC)
neslihan duran

[quote user="shrapova_nole"]I hate all players that are still in but I`ll support her now to win the US Open, even I don`t think she will, but she`s the most nice of all the players that remained.
[/quote]

I am support her now and I believe she can win US Open[;)]

nicoletto
#55 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2009 8:11:41 AM(UTC)
nicoletto

[quote user="neslihan duran"]

[quote user="shrapova_nole"]I hate all players that are still in but I`ll support her now to win the US Open, even I don`t think she will, but she`s the most nice of all the players that remained.
[/quote]

[/quote]

agree with Neshi...she's my favourite now...C'mon Caroline:D

Teerin
#135 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2009 8:34:31 AM(UTC)
Teerin

[quote user="mashadabest"][quote user="Hamoudi"]

[quote user="mashadabest"]^ Lol your mind has been corrupted! [:|]  Well I kinda see everyone's point now about the difference between Caroline and Mel. [:|][/quote]

Hehe Not yet lol, Like I said I didn’t see much, And really my mind not easy to currupt.

Damn you Teerin you made me see the match for nothing   , And now Dee thinks I’m horny  , great job Teerin.

[/quote]

LOL!  No I think you were just curious lol, ok I don't like where this is going haha. [:S]  Yeah Teerin wasn't even online!!! [:'(]

[/quote]

I can post pictures if you want. [H]

Anyway, that was one CRAP of a match. 5 winners from Caroline, 1 in the second set thanks to a netcord? I think the netcord made more winners than Caroline in the second set. Pushing at its best. It was probably the worst match I've ever seen.

Sorry I wasn't here, but it was a night match, and Dee took so long to get online. So [:P]

shrapova_nole
#115 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2009 8:42:59 AM(UTC)

[quote user="nicoletto"][quote user="neslihan duran"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

woohoo :D more ppl are supporting her! :D Goooo Wozniacki!!!!!! :D  I was really angry when she beat Sorana but now I support her :) She was good last night, I watched her, but she had only 5 winners[:|]!! She had good game and strategy, she was very agressive in the first set and played intelligent, but it`s true that Oudin made lot of gifts...Whatever, the point is that she must make less unforced errors, serve better and attack and she has big chances to reach the final. Hope she`ll meet Clijsters there and beat her! [:D] She had an impressive run until now, losing only one set against Kuznetsova. I think she`ll reach the final for sure :)

GOOOO CAROLINE! [:D] you can do it!

neslihan duran
#51 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2009 11:44:08 AM(UTC)
neslihan duran

[quote user="shrapova_nole"][quote user="nicoletto"][quote user="neslihan duran"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

woohoo :D more ppl are supporting her! :D Goooo Wozniacki!!!!!! :D  I was really angry when she beat Sorana but now I support her :) She was good last night, I watched her, but she had only 5 winners[:|]!! She had good game and strategy, she was very agressive in the first set and played intelligent, but it`s true that Oudin made lot of gifts...Whatever, the point is that she must make less unforced errors, serve better and attack and she has big chances to reach the final. Hope she`ll meet Clijsters there and beat her! [:D] She had an impressive run until now, losing only one set against Kuznetsova. I think she`ll reach the final for sure :)

[/quote]

yeah I support her cos she is young and playing tennis well.she isn't like Oudin.she doesn't take advantage of rivals' unforced errors,she plays attack and had a lot of winners.look!a great player should be such...she really deserves final and I hope she will be champion

shrapova_nole
#116 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2009 2:47:28 PM(UTC)

[quote user="neslihan duran"][quote user="shrapova_nole"][quote user="nicoletto"][quote user="neslihan duran"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

yeah I support her cos she is young and playing tennis well.she isn't like Oudin.she doesn't take advantage of rivals' unforced errors,she plays attack and had a lot of winners.look!a great player should be such...she really deserves final and I hope she will be champion

[/quote]

yep :D! but :S sis she didn`t have lot of winners, she had only 5 :|...but it`s true she attacked a lot, I`ve seen the match :D I stayed awake, even if my eyes were closing, cos I`ve seen that she was winning :) I also hope she`ll be champion but if she`ll meet Serena Gosh it will be kinda impossible ;'(

neslihan duran
#52 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2009 3:50:18 PM(UTC)
neslihan duran

[quote user="shrapova_nole"][quote user="neslihan duran"][quote user="shrapova_nole"][quote user="nicoletto"][quote user="neslihan duran"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

yep :D! but :S sis she didn`t have lot of winners, she had only 5 :|...but it`s true she attacked a lot, I`ve seen the match :D I stayed awake, even if my eyes were closing, cos I`ve seen that she was winning :) I also hope she`ll be champion but if she`ll meet Serena Gosh it will be kinda impossible ;'(

[/quote]

yeah I know sis,I watched it too[;)].maybe she hasn't got a lot of winner this round but she usually has it more than Oudin..If she will play against Serena,I believe she will beat Serena...

loMASHAlo
#15 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2009 4:49:00 PM(UTC)
loMASHAlo

she'll beat whoooo!!!! are youy kidding me!!!! she doesn't even know how to play a volly ,just a hard-hitter player nothig special. this time Oudin made the errors not her opponent.. booooo Oudin[N]
mashadabest
#31 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2009 5:55:07 PM(UTC)
mashadabest

[quote user="Teerin"][quote user="mashadabest"][quote user="Hamoudi"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I can post pictures if you want. [H]

Anyway, that was one CRAP of a match. 5 winners from Caroline, 1 in the second set thanks to a netcord? I think the netcord made more winners than Caroline in the second set. Pushing at its best. It was probably the worst match I've ever seen.

Sorry I wasn't here, but it was a night match, and Dee took so long to get online. So [:P]

[/quote]

Grrrr you said to come for Mel V Caroline, and I was there for it, I was right on time! [A]

Anyways Caroline didn't impress me with her game, that match was dull.  Mel shoulda won it [:(] but oh well Caroline seems like a nice person so hope she wins against Wickmayer and makes the final and then gets blown off the court by Kimmy!  For sure Serena or Kimmy are winning this slam, can you imagine Yanina Wickmayer - Grand Slam Champion or Caroline Wozniacki - Grand Slam Champion. [:|]  Plus I don't want any first time grand slam winners til JJ gets hers. [:$]

neslihan duran
#53 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2009 4:13:37 AM(UTC)
neslihan duran

you can beat Kim,Woz!!! c'mon !!!!!haydi Woz!!!!
Nella
#48 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2009 8:02:02 AM(UTC)

This is a big surprise !!  Caroline did not play well all summer !  It maybe says something about the womens game at the moment !

mashadabest
#32 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2009 5:29:53 PM(UTC)
mashadabest

[quote user="Nella"]

This is a big surprise !!  Caroline did not play well all summer !  It maybe says something about the womens game at the moment !

[/quote]

For once I completely agree with you. [:O]

WilsongpBrazil
#137 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2009 6:43:55 PM(UTC)
WilsongpBrazil

I think she's no match for Kimmy, nothing is impossible though.
M-Lover
#47 Posted : Sunday, November 01, 2009 12:51:13 PM(UTC)
M-Lover

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 8 post(s)

THIS IS THE ONLY THE UNIQUE OFFICIAL THREAD OF WOZNIACKI.

Guys Please do not mess up this forum!!!

M-Lover
#138 Posted : Thursday, July 21, 2011 4:32:40 PM(UTC)
M-Lover

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 8 post(s)

I'm really pissed off because there is another "rebel" Wozniacki thread running around. This is the TRUE and AUTHENTIC Caroline thread. Why?

1 Because it was created long before the faked pirate thread

2 Because it reminds me that two years ago I was Caroline's fervent defender. I was not her fan yet but one of her rare supporters on the forum. You guys can read the early posts and see how animated the arguments were between supporters and bashers (a certain amazing member named Pietaar. BTW where R U dude?).

3 I was predicting for Caro a brilliant career (she was only ranked #9 at that time). I wasn't wrong. She's now number 1 in the world. But I'm feeling bitterness in that position. I'm still no fan of her and I know I will never be. I know in life you'd better never say never. I dont think I m gonna change my opinion.

So I decide to keep pumping up this thread as long as the other thread stays in life.

Brebis
#139 Posted : Friday, August 19, 2011 12:54:05 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 363 time(s) in 216 post(s)
Well, well, well !!! Caroline's father is no longer her coach. Very interesting. I think Rory told her to do so. He feld very uncomfortable sitting next to her father this week. After a while he changed seat so her father did not have to look at him any more. Wonder who will take over . Someb ody of the Adidas team or Maria's former coach Michael !! Just kidding.
PodgeMcQ
#140 Posted : Saturday, August 20, 2011 10:59:36 AM(UTC)
PodgeMcQ

Was thanked: 70 time(s) in 47 post(s)

Brebis;310014 wrote:
Well, well, well !!! Caroline's father is no longer her coach. Very interesting. I think Rory told her to do so. He feld very uncomfortable sitting next to her father this week. After a while he changed seat so her father did not have to look at him any more. Wonder who will take over . Someb ody of the Adidas team or Maria's former coach Michael !! Just kidding.

I was reading an article about this (The Montreal Gazette) and one part made me laugh because it will NEVER happen (Although what they say is true)

http://blogs.montrealgaz...s-dadcoach-now-dad-only/

"Perhaps Wozniacki, although they’re not close, should seek some advice from Maria Sharapova on this. Sharapova, as she has handled most things in her career, managed the transition from a father very much like Piotr Wozniacki to a full-time coach, getting through the transition almost seamlessly and without hurt feelings, at least from the outside.

Have you seen Yuri lately? Not a peep. He did his part, and now he has stepped aside seemingly gracefully. Admit it, you didn’t think that would happen."