logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

8 Pages«<45678>
Caroline Wozniacki
mashadabest
#23 Posted : Friday, August 28, 2009 1:04:25 PM(UTC)
mashadabest

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

[quote user="Teerin"][quote user="mashadabest"][quote user="Teerin"][quote user="mashadabest"][quote user="Pietaar"]

Sure, if you wanna talk about Caroline then let's talk about her horrible acting in this video?

http://www.sonyericssonw.../FeaturesDetail/0,,12781~1767909,00.html

In the beginning of the vid, when the coach comes up to them and Caroline says her first line: was that even in English what she said?![:D] And then Caroline's last line(except the interview) when they walk up to the coach at the chair umpire; That just can't be English?![8-|] Horrible English, lol![:D]

[/quote]

"That's golf Flavia!" LMAO that made me laugh haha, for that alone I like her a teeny bit more. [:S]

And about the bee chasing her, gosh I know how that feels, I got chased around a park by one like last week, so annoying and embarrassing. [:$]

[/quote]

Erm, okay, I don't know if you're trying to be funny, but I believe she said "let's go, Flavia!" not "that's golf, Flavia". [:P]

[/quote]

OMG no way!  OK I am gonna replay it I swear I am right. [:|]  I cannot be that deaf lol.

EDIT - LOL I can see how you would think that but she definitely says "That's golf Flavia!!" [:|]

[/quote]

Okay Dee, I listened to it again, and she did not say "that's golf, Flavia". Why would she say that? [:P] I am 100% sure she said "let's go, Flavia". I don't see how you would hear it wrong, I mean, you're living in England and speak English everyday after all. [:D] You know what, let's bet. [H]

Let's see what others have to say when they hear it. 

[/quote]

Haha yes she did!  She said it cos Flavia hit the ball so high, so she said "That's golf, Flavia!" as a very funny joke!!!  Why would she say "Let's go Flavia!" they were already going lol.  And lol exactly you should take my word for it, I have been speaking and listening to English all my life, I assure you I am RIGHT!  And fine I am up for that bet cos there is no way I am wrong! [:D]

Teerin
#131 Posted : Friday, August 28, 2009 1:18:59 PM(UTC)
Teerin

[quote user="mashadabest"][quote user="Teerin"][quote user="mashadabest"][quote user="Teerin"][quote user="mashadabest"][quote user="Pietaar"]

Sure, if you wanna talk about Caroline then let's talk about her horrible acting in this video?

In the beginning of the vid, when the coach comes up to them and Caroline says her first line: was that even in English what she said?![:D] And then Caroline's last line(except the interview) when they walk up to the coach at the chair umpire; That just can't be English?![8-|] Horrible English, lol![:D]

[/quote]

"That's golf Flavia!" LMAO that made me laugh haha, for that alone I like her a teeny bit more. [:S]

And about the bee chasing her, gosh I know how that feels, I got chased around a park by one like last week, so annoying and embarrassing. [:$]

[/quote]

Erm, okay, I don't know if you're trying to be funny, but I believe she said "let's go, Flavia!" not "that's golf, Flavia". [:P]

[/quote]

OMG no way!  OK I am gonna replay it I swear I am right. [:|]  I cannot be that deaf lol.

EDIT - LOL I can see how you would think that but she definitely says "That's golf Flavia!!" [:|]

[/quote]

Okay Dee, I listened to it again, and she did not say "that's golf, Flavia". Why would she say that? [:P] I am 100% sure she said "let's go, Flavia". I don't see how you would hear it wrong, I mean, you're living in England and speak English everyday after all. [:D] You know what, let's bet. [H]

[/quote]

Haha yes she did!  She said it cos Flavia hit the ball so high, so she said "That's golf, Flavia!" as a very funny joke!!!  Why would she say "Let's go Flavia!" they were already going lol.  And lol exactly you should take my word for it, I have been speaking and listening to English all my life, I assure you I am RIGHT!  And fine I am up for that bet cos there is no way I am wrong! [:D]

[/quote]

Okay, fine, I listened to it again and now it starts to sound like "that's golf, Flavia." [:P] Can't blame me, Caroline's English sucks. [:D]

mashadabest
#24 Posted : Friday, August 28, 2009 1:25:36 PM(UTC)
mashadabest

[quote user="Teerin"][quote user="mashadabest"][quote user="Teerin"][quote user="mashadabest"][quote user="Teerin"][quote user="mashadabest"][quote user="Pietaar"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Okay, fine, I listened to it again and now it starts to sound like "that's golf, Flavia." [:P] Can't blame me, Caroline's English sucks. [:D]

[/quote]

Hahaha you deaf boy [:P] lol.  But I have to admit it did sound a bit like "let's go, Flavia" haha, it's funny cos before you mentioned it, I never doubted what she said, I was so sure it was "that's golf, Flavia!" funny how people interpret or hear things differently. [H]

Pietaar
#109 Posted : Friday, August 28, 2009 1:36:58 PM(UTC)
Pietaar

[quote user="mashadabest"][quote user="Teerin"][quote user="mashadabest"][quote user="Teerin"][quote user="mashadabest"][quote user="Teerin"][quote user="mashadabest"][quote user="Pietaar"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hahaha you deaf boy [:P] lol.  But I have to admit it did sound a bit like "let's go, Flavia" haha, it's funny cos before you mentioned it, I never doubted what she said, I was so sure it was "that's golf, Flavia!" funny how people interpret or hear things differently. [H]

[/quote]

Uhm, ok Dee. Caroline definitely said "Let's go, Flavia".[:P]

mashadabest
#25 Posted : Friday, August 28, 2009 2:12:49 PM(UTC)
mashadabest

[quote user="Pietaar"][quote user="mashadabest"][quote user="Teerin"][quote user="mashadabest"][quote user="Teerin"][quote user="mashadabest"][quote user="Teerin"][quote user="mashadabest"][quote user="Pietaar"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Uhm, ok Dee. Caroline definitely said "Let's go, Flavia".[:P]

[/quote]

Nooooo Teerin was just coming around to my way of thinking, don't back him up dammit haha.  And seriously why are you both so deaf? [:P]  She definitely 100% says "That's golf, Flavia!" c'mon I even have a theory to support my hypothesis and it all makes sense lol. [8-|]

fking_crazy
#10 Posted : Tuesday, September 08, 2009 2:44:27 PM(UTC)
fking_crazy

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 1 post(s)
[quote user="Pietaar"][quote user="M-Lover"][quote user="Pietaar"]

[quote user="fking_crazy"]Caroline's gorgeous, hot, young and very talented.[/quote] 

Not true. Especially the 'very talented' part.  [/quote] 

Wonder how come Caroline's ranked #8 with no talent??? [/quote]

Because she wins the smallest tournaments & she *plays* every tournament on the calendar. She has no talent, no weapons, nothing!

[/quote]

Well well Pietaar. The girl's no talent and no weapons and she made her way into the quarters of the USO. Not that bad!  I know loads of talented players got knocked off in earlier rounds [:(]

Now Caroline BigBoobs Wozniacki will play against Melanie FlatChest Oudin. Who will win?

Teerin
#133 Posted : Tuesday, September 08, 2009 3:35:43 PM(UTC)
Teerin

Talk about embarrassing. Stella's outfits do not suit Caroline very well at all. Especially down there, her pants are really tight that you can see her lips. [8-)]

I posted pictures in the USO thread a couple of days ago -- but I removed it.

mashadabest
#26 Posted : Tuesday, September 08, 2009 4:48:28 PM(UTC)
mashadabest

[quote user="fking_crazy"]Now Caroline BigBoobs Wozniacki will play against Melanie FlatChest Oudin. Who will win?[/quote]

LOL.  Melanie's gonna win!  Go girl - do it for all the flat chested girls out there [:|] haha, I never even noticed that about them, trust boys to be looking at that instead of the tennis [8-)] lol.  Anyways I am guessing it could be a three setter.

shelbykay23
#110 Posted : Tuesday, September 08, 2009 4:56:11 PM(UTC)
shelbykay23

[quote user="mashadabest"]

[quote user="fking_crazy"]Now Caroline BigBoobs Wozniacki will play against Melanie FlatChest Oudin. Who will win?[/quote]

LOL.  Melanie's gonna win!  Go girl - do it for all the flat chested girls out there [:|] haha, I never even noticed that about them, trust boys to be looking at that instead of the tennis [8-)] lol.  Anyways I am guessing it could be a three setter.

[/quote]

Hmm, not sure how this turned into a chest match lol. But anyway GO CAROLINE!

WilsongpBrazil
#136 Posted : Tuesday, September 08, 2009 7:06:54 PM(UTC)
WilsongpBrazil

[quote user="mashadabest"]

I never even noticed that about them, trust boys to be looking at that instead of the tennis [8-)] lol.  Anyways I am guessing it could be a three setter.

[/quote]

it's kinda hard not to notice that LOL

anyways, I believe it's gonna a tough match 

paul_pipkin
#64 Posted : Tuesday, September 08, 2009 7:13:59 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Was thanked: 1882 time(s) in 1251 post(s)
[quote user="WilsongpBrazil"][quote user="mashadabest"]

I never even noticed that about them, trust boys to be looking at that instead of the tennis [8-)] lol.  Anyways I am guessing it could be a three setter.

[/quote]

it's kinda hard not to notice that LOL

anyways, I believe it's gonna a tough match 

[/quote]

LMAO! It's bloody impossible to neglect Caroline's rack! [8-|] Ditto on the tough match and I'm betting Princess is tougher.

"That's the way the world works... right now." --Maria Sharapova at 17
Teerin
#134 Posted : Wednesday, September 09, 2009 2:52:04 PM(UTC)
Teerin

I agree, it's impossible to not notice. Especially with how Caroline always dances before receive a serve. [H]
mashadabest
#27 Posted : Wednesday, September 09, 2009 5:26:15 PM(UTC)
mashadabest

Haha that's cos you are all guys, trust me us girls don't notice these things!!!  My eyes were focused on the tennis, not on Caroline's things lol. [:|]

Hamoudi
#11 Posted : Wednesday, September 09, 2009 5:32:39 PM(UTC)
Hamoudi

[quote user="Teerin"]I agree, it's impossible to not notice. Especially with how Caroline always dances before receive a serve. [H]
[/quote]

Oh, Crap and you all was having fun, And nobody told me, So I will try and see what are you talking about lol.

neslihan duran
#49 Posted : Wednesday, September 09, 2009 5:35:11 PM(UTC)
neslihan duran

C'mon Woz!!!!! you can beat damn Oudin...I think Woz will win.she has better playing than Oudin's
mashadabest
#28 Posted : Wednesday, September 09, 2009 5:37:38 PM(UTC)
mashadabest

[quote user="Hamoudi"]

[quote user="Teerin"]I agree, it's impossible to not notice. Especially with how Caroline always dances before receive a serve. [H]
[/quote]

Oh, Crap and you all was having fun, And nobody told me, So I will try and see what are you talking about lol.

[/quote]

LOL nooooooo keep your eyes on the tennis, don't let these guys corrupt your mind!!! [:P]

Hamoudi
#12 Posted : Wednesday, September 09, 2009 5:51:26 PM(UTC)
Hamoudi

[quote user="mashadabest"][quote user="Hamoudi"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL nooooooo keep your eyes on the tennis, don't let these guys corrupt your mind!!! [:P]

[/quote]

Oh, so where is the fun? cos their tennis is sucks so I have to find some thing lol. No just kidding it just that chestless girl Oudin is killing me.

Hamoudi
#13 Posted : Wednesday, September 09, 2009 8:45:25 PM(UTC)
Hamoudi

YaY Caroline won 6:2, 6:2 I’m so happy

But little bit dispointed about Caroline, Damn that drees didn’t allowed to see much  Especially about the dance 

mashadabest
#29 Posted : Wednesday, September 09, 2009 8:49:35 PM(UTC)
mashadabest

^ Lol your mind has been corrupted! [:|]  Well I kinda see everyone's point now about the difference between Caroline and Mel. [:|]
Hamoudi
#14 Posted : Wednesday, September 09, 2009 9:00:23 PM(UTC)
Hamoudi

[quote user="mashadabest"]^ Lol your mind has been corrupted! [:|]  Well I kinda see everyone's point now about the difference between Caroline and Mel. [:|][/quote]

Hehe Not yet lol, Like I said I didn’t see much, And really my mind not easy to currupt.

Damn you Teerin you made me see the match for nothing   , And now Dee thinks I’m horny  , great job Teerin.