logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

8 Pages123>»
Caroline Wozniacki
Teerin
#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2009 3:21:47 AM(UTC)
Teerin

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Good news for Caroline Wozniacki fans, you will now see her in beautiful dresses by Stella McCartney! Caroline Wozniacki has been chosen as a new promoter of adidas by Stella McCartney. She will start wearing the dresses by the U.S. Open, no more Maria Kirilenko. Too bad Maria Kirilenko is no longer the face of Stella McCartney, considering how well the dress suited her. But because she kept losing in the early rounds, we barely get to see those beautiful dresses.

I'm surprised there is no thread for the Danish princess yet, I'm not a big fan of hers, but I think she deserves a thread here. [:P]

nicoletto
#54 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2009 3:29:38 AM(UTC)
nicoletto

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
[quote user="Teerin"]

Good news for Caroline Wozniacki fans, you will now see her in beautiful dresses by Stella McCartney! Caroline Wozniacki has been chosen as a new promoter of adidas by Stella McCartney. She will start wearing the dresses by the U.S. Open, no more Maria Kirilenko. Too bad Maria Kirilenko is no longer the face of Stella McCartney, considering how well the dress suited her. But because she kept losing in the early rounds, we barely get to see those beautiful dresses.

I'm surprised there is no thread for the Danish princess yet, I'm not a big fan of hers, but I think she deserves a thread here. [:P]

[/quote]

YUUHUUU!!!! I'm so happy for Caroline. Stella McCartney's dresses are so beautoful and Caroline is perfect for that. Looking foward to see her:))

mashadabest
#16 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2009 6:09:18 AM(UTC)
mashadabest

[quote user="Teerin"]

Too bad Maria Kirilenko is no longer the face of Stella McCartney

[/quote]

[:'(]  Oh those dresses were perfect for Kiri. [:(]  She looked so pretty in them dammit.  Oh well I am sure they will look good on Wozniacki too. [:'(]

Pietaar
#65 Posted : Monday, July 06, 2009 9:01:10 AM(UTC)
Pietaar

What is going on here? Who would prefer Wozniacki over Kirilenko?

Kiri is like 10 times prettier than Caroline and Kiri just has a dip in form but she'll start winning again soon and Wozniacki will start getting more and more injured because of all the tournaments she plays. And what are they going to do then? Switch again?!

Maria Kirilenko, a good advice. Join Nike, they don't treat you like garb like they do at Adidas!

mashadabest
#17 Posted : Monday, July 06, 2009 9:11:25 AM(UTC)
mashadabest

[quote user="Pietaar"]

Kiri is like 10 times prettier than Caroline and Kiri just has a dip in form but she'll start winning again soon and Wozniacki will start getting more and more injured because of all the tournaments she plays. And what are they going to do then? Switch again?!

Maria Kirilenko, a good advice. Join Nike, they don't treat you like garb like they do at Adidas!

[/quote]

Yeah I wish she would leave Adidas too and join Nike or someone else.  True that Kiri is a billion times prettier than Wozniacki, but the thing is Wozniacki is a much better player [:(] and she doesn't get knocked out tournaments and slams so early, like Kiri does. [:'(]  I really hope Kiri improves her game and then they can kick themselves for dumping her!!

Pietaar
#66 Posted : Monday, July 06, 2009 9:52:26 AM(UTC)
Pietaar

[quote user="mashadabest"][quote user="Pietaar"]

[/quote]

Yeah I wish she would leave Adidas too and join Nike or someone else.  True that Kiri is a billion times prettier than Wozniacki, but the thing is Wozniacki is a much better player [:(] and she doesn't get knocked out tournaments and slams so early, like Kiri does. [:'(]  I really hope Kiri improves her game and then they can kick themselves for dumping her!!

[/quote]

Now I absolutely hate Wozniacki for taking over Kiri's spot!

Teerin
#117 Posted : Monday, July 06, 2009 9:55:39 AM(UTC)
Teerin

[quote user="Pietaar"][quote user="mashadabest"][quote user="Pietaar"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don't think Wozniacki should be blamed for this. If she declined the offer, they would have to find someone else anywhere. There are a lot of higher ranked adidas players than Kirilenko. No one will get to see those dresses if Kirilenko doesn't win, and she doesn't, so they have to find a way to get Stella's dresses seen. I admit Kirilenko is prettier. But Wozniacki is the younger and talented teenage who has a bright future. That's how it works.

Pietaar
#67 Posted : Monday, July 06, 2009 12:11:12 PM(UTC)
Pietaar

[quote user="Teerin"][quote user="Pietaar"][quote user="mashadabest"][quote user="Pietaar"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don't think Wozniacki should be blamed for this. If she declined the offer, they would have to find someone else anywhere. There are a lot of higher ranked adidas players than Kirilenko. No one will get to see those dresses if Kirilenko doesn't win, and she doesn't, so they have to find a way to get Stella's dresses seen. I admit Kirilenko is prettier. But Wozniacki is the younger and talented teenage who has a bright future. That's how it works.

[/quote]

I actually don't see a bright future for Wozniacki as I think she's gonna be injured a lot of the time because she plays so much tournaments, she's going to retire at 25 years old, probably =s

Pietaar
#68 Posted : Monday, July 06, 2009 12:47:58 PM(UTC)
Pietaar

Wozniacki isn't the person who wants to wear these kind of exclusive dresses like Masha or Kiri. Last year at the US Open she weared the dress of Ivanovic and the shoes with the head of Ivanovic on them! this year she weared that blue top and white skort from the Adilibria group starting at the Sony Ericsson Open till now at Wimbledon! That says enough .. I don't think Wozniacki is the right person for this even though she's with Adidas and she's ranked higher than Kiri.

Teerin
#118 Posted : Tuesday, July 07, 2009 12:28:26 PM(UTC)
Teerin

[quote user="Pietaar"]

Wozniacki isn't the person who wants to wear these kind of exclusive dresses like Masha or Kiri. Last year at the US Open she weared the dress of Ivanovic and the shoes with the head of Ivanovic on them! this year she weared that blue top and white skort from the Adilibria group starting at the Sony Ericsson Open till now at Wimbledon! That says enough .. I don't think Wozniacki is the right person for this even though she's with Adidas and she's ranked higher than Kiri.

[/quote]

It's not because Wozniacki wants to wear these dresses or not. They need to get these dresses seen, and that's not going to happen at all if Kirilenko is the one wearing it, unfortunately.

Pietaar
#69 Posted : Tuesday, July 07, 2009 1:06:23 PM(UTC)
Pietaar

[:S][quote user="Teerin"][quote user="Pietaar"]

[/quote]

It's not because Wozniacki wants to wear these dresses or not. They need to get these dresses seen, and that's not going to happen at all if Kirilenko is the one wearing it, unfortunately.

[/quote]

I believe Adidas has someone called Ana Ivanovic. I would rather see Ana in those dresses than Caroline! It's such a pity for Kiri, it feels like she's been dumped because she's been in bad form lately [:S]

paul_pipkin
#56 Posted : Tuesday, July 07, 2009 1:29:22 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Was thanked: 1872 time(s) in 1242 post(s)

The Princess of Denmark is playing Bastad in Sweden this week. [;)] atdhe & fromsport have streams -- saw Caroline defeat Arvidsson this morning.

Kirilenko will play Pavlyuchenkova either Wednesday or Thursday--most likely on Center Court & thus streamed. [H]

"That's the way the world works... right now." --Maria Sharapova at 17
Pietaar
#70 Posted : Tuesday, July 07, 2009 2:54:07 PM(UTC)
Pietaar

[quote user="paul_pipkin"]

The Princess of Denmark is playing Bastad in Sweden this week. [;)] atdhe & fromsport have streams -- saw Caroline defeat Arvidsson this morning.

Kirilenko will play Pavlyuchenkova either Wednesday or Thursday--most likely on Center Court & thus streamed. [H]

[/quote]

I hope Kiri meets Wozniacki and then kicks her butt and then goes on to win the tournament! So that Adidas will kick theirselves for switching, haha ;D

mashadabest
#18 Posted : Tuesday, July 07, 2009 3:02:36 PM(UTC)
mashadabest

[quote user="Pietaar"][quote user="paul_pipkin"]

[/quote]

I hope Kiri meets Wozniacki and then kicks her butt and then goes on to win the tournament! So that Adidas will kick theirselves for switching, haha ;D

[/quote]

Hehehe gosh you are even more upset than me about them dumping Kiri for Wozniacki haha!

Pietaar
#71 Posted : Tuesday, July 07, 2009 3:08:21 PM(UTC)
Pietaar

[quote user="mashadabest"][quote user="Pietaar"][quote user="paul_pipkin"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hehehe gosh you are even more upset than me about them dumping Kiri for Wozniacki haha!

[/quote]

Haha ;D that could be true ;] Kiri just didn't deserved to be dumped like this [:S]

paul_pipkin
#57 Posted : Tuesday, July 07, 2009 3:16:44 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

If Kiri beats Anastasia, she should next meet Caroline in the Bastad quarters.

http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/SEWTATour-Archive/posting/2009/1013/MDS.pdf

Pietaar
#72 Posted : Tuesday, July 07, 2009 3:31:16 PM(UTC)
Pietaar

[quote user="paul_pipkin"]

[/quote]

Ok, Kiri first beat Pavlyuchenkova and then blow Wozniacki from the court! You can do it !!

paul_pipkin
#58 Posted : Tuesday, July 07, 2009 4:07:00 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

[/quote]

Ok, Kiri first beat Pavlyuchenkova and then blow Wozniacki from the court! You can do it !!

[/quote]

I put tomorrow's schedule in "Other Tournaments". Kiri & Anastasia won't be on Center Court (probably not streamed) but you can be sure a quarterfinal with Caroline will be. [H] The first match tomorrow will be Cirstea vs Dulko.

mashadabest
#19 Posted : Tuesday, July 07, 2009 4:21:56 PM(UTC)
mashadabest

[/quote]

[/quote]

Haha gosh I hope they both win their matches so we can cheer like mad for Kiri against Wozniacki!!! [:S]

Pietaar
#73 Posted : Tuesday, July 07, 2009 4:42:02 PM(UTC)
Pietaar

[quote user="mashadabest"][quote user="Pietaar"][quote user="paul_pipkin"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Haha gosh I hope they both win their matches so we can cheer like mad for Kiri against Wozniacki!!! [:S]

[/quote]

Deal ;D