logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

10 Pages«<56789>»
tennis women actual ranking
Nella
#71 Posted : Monday, February 01, 2010 3:06:56 PM(UTC)

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

[quote user="paul_pipkin"]

The Aussie criminal Craig Tiley's rigged draw plot to (among other objectives) injure Lenochka's ranking succeeded. [8o|] He was no doubt well paid by the Americans to pursue their vendetta from the Beijing Olympiad. (Judging from a WTA referee rushing onto the court demanding (and getting) illicit rule suspension in a vain effort to save Wozniacki from Li Na, I suspect that other well-known Yankee tool Stacey Alaster was in on the scheme.)

This is what you have to look forward to in the Open Corruption Era. It is a pity that some here can watch this repeatedly & continue to live in a fool's paradise where they imagine this will not be turned against Masha. Targeting of one Russian player is an attack on ALL of them. Presently, corporate pimps & panderers run women's tennis at every level above ITF play & in too many venues. Only a handful of Tour tournaments--Auckland, Moscow, a few others--remain clean of their influence.

Russian women lose positions in the rating WTA

on February 1, 2010, the 10:37 D. Butrimova

American woman Serena Williams strengthened her leadership in the rating WTA after victory at the open championship of Australia. The second line as before is occupied by the Russian woman Dinara Safina.

Svetlana Kuznetsova, Elena Dementieva, Vera Zvonareva and Maria Sharapova lost several positions in the rating.

Rating WTA

Position on February 1, 2010

1. (1.) Serena Williams (USA) - 9.195

2. (2.) Dinara Safina (Russia) - 6.480

3. (4.) Caroline Wozniacki (Denmark) - 5.995

4. (3.) Svetlana Kuznetsova (Russia) - 5.861

5. (6.) Venus Williams (USA) - 5.526

6. (7.) Victoria Azarenka (Belorussia) - 4.960

7. (5.) Elena Dementieva] (Russia) - 4.705

8. (8.) Jelena Jankovic (Serbia) - 3.845

9. (10.) Agnieska Radwanska (Poland) - 3.605

10. (17.) Li Na (China) - 3.500

14. (9.) Vera Zvonareva (Russia) - 2.940

16. (14.) Maria Sharapova (Russia) - 2.825

19. (19.) Nadia Petrova (Russia) - 2.440

29. (29.) Elena Vesnina (Russia) - 1.900

31. (31.) Alisa Kleybanova (Russia) - 1.750

37. (58.) Maria Kirilenko (Russia) - 1.610 (NOT part of their Plan, I'll guarantee you that!) 

38. (39.) Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova (Russia) - 1.600

40. (40.) Vera Dushevina (Russia) - 1.490

58. (59.) Ekaterina Makarova (Russia) - 1.094

77. (88.) Alla Kudryavtseva (Russia) - 821

98. (104.) Regina Kulikova (Russia) - 657

[/quote] Come on Paul, Be a man and do not accuse anybody of rigging the draw ! You know that is done in a fair way !  It is as it is !  The William sisters also wanted to meet in the final and that did not happen !!
paul_pipkin
#111 Posted : Monday, February 01, 2010 3:32:00 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Was thanked: 1868 time(s) in 1238 post(s)
[quote user="Nella"][quote user="paul_pipkin"]

The Aussie criminal Craig Tiley's rigged draw plot to (among other objectives) injure Lenochka's ranking succeeded. [8o|] He was no doubt well paid by the Americans to pursue their vendetta from the Beijing Olympiad. (Judging from a WTA referee rushing onto the court demanding (and getting) illicit rule suspension in a vain effort to save Wozniacki from Li Na, I suspect that other well-known Yankee tool Stacey Alaster was in on the scheme.)

This is what you have to look forward to in the Open Corruption Era. It is a pity that some here can watch this repeatedly & continue to live in a fool's paradise where they imagine this will not be turned against Masha. Targeting of one Russian player is an attack on ALL of them. Presently, corporate pimps & panderers run women's tennis at every level above ITF play & in too many venues. Only a handful of Tour tournaments--Auckland, Moscow, a few others--remain clean of their influence.

American woman Serena Williams strengthened her leadership in the rating WTA after victory at the open championship of Australia. The second line as before is occupied by the Russian woman Dinara Safina.

Svetlana Kuznetsova, Elena Dementieva, Vera Zvonareva and Maria Sharapova lost several positions in the rating.

Rating WTA

37. (58.) Maria Kirilenko (Russia) - 1.610 (NOT part of their Plan, I'll guarantee you that!) 

[/quote] Come on Paul, Be a man and do not accuse anybody of rigging the draw ! You know that is done in a fair way !  It is as it is !  The William sisters also wanted to meet in the final and that did not happen !![/quote]

You wanna get personal about it, Nella, I'll tell you flat out that you probably APPROVE of fixing it up where the only two Muslims in the tournament are set up to eliminate each other in the first round. And I know you like him crippling Wickmayer by forcing her to play thru qualifications. Etc, etc, etc. I'm not repeating the list anymore. You just keep on insisting we suspend disbelief in corrupt authority & see where it gets you.

As to the sisters, not at RG, but you'll see that soon. The Yank commentariat is no longer suggesting hokey devices--they are openly demanding that tournaments ignore ranking & arbitrarily seed the sisters on opposite sides of the draw to secure the illusion of American dominance.

I don't know in how many countries the tennis players have a union. Russia does, but I don't know anything about the organization. Anyway, these orgs need to start talking to one another & act in concert. 'Cause the tournament bosses & phony-assed "associations" are now into the business of dictating who is allowed to seriously contend, not even to speak of who is permitted to win.

"That's the way the world works... right now." --Maria Sharapova at 17
Nella
#72 Posted : Monday, February 01, 2010 3:38:09 PM(UTC)

[quote user="paul_pipkin"][quote user="Nella"][quote user="paul_pipkin"]

Rating WTA

[/quote] Come on Paul, Be a man and do not accuse anybody of rigging the draw ! You know that is done in a fair way !  It is as it is !  The William sisters also wanted to meet in the final and that did not happen !![/quote]

You wanna get personal about it, Nella, I'll tell you flat out that you probably APPROVE of fixing it up where the only two Muslims in the tournament are set up to eliminate each other in the first round. And I know you like him crippling Wickmayer by forcing her to play thru qualifications. Etc, etc, etc. I'm not repeating the list anymore. You just keep on insisting we suspend disbelief in corrupt authority & see where it gets you.

As to the sisters, not at RG, but you'll see that soon. The Yank commentariat is no longer suggesting hokey devices--they are openly demanding that tournaments ignore ranking & arbitrarily seed the sisters on opposite sides of the draw to secure the illusion of American dominance.

I don't know in how many countries the tennis players have a union. Russia does, but I don't know anything about the organization. Anyway, these orgs need to start talking to one another & act in concert. 'Cause the tournament bosses & phony-assed "associations" are now into the business of dictating who is allowed to seriously contend, not even to speak of who is permitted to win.

[/quote] Are you still having fun in watching tennis at all knowing everything is rigged and fake ??
laki696
#39 Posted : Monday, February 01, 2010 4:08:55 PM(UTC)

OMG PHILLI [8o|] WHAT ARE U TALKIN, WHAT AMELIA ISLAND POINTS, SHE ALREASY LOST EVERYTHING LAST YEAR REMEMBER,ALSO THERE IS NO AMELIA TOURNAMENT THIS YEAR, SO STOP BEING SO NEGATIVE. gUYS HERA THIS MARIA LOVES PALM SPRINGS AND L.A SO SHE CAN SHOW OFF IN FRONT OF HOLLYWOOD,SO MY GUESS IS SHE WILL WIN INDIAN WELLS FOR SURE.TRUST ME ON THIS ONE!
paul_pipkin
#112 Posted : Monday, February 01, 2010 4:12:15 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

[quote user="Nella"][quote user="paul_pipkin"][quote user="Nella"][quote user="paul_pipkin"]

Rating WTA

[/quote] Are you still having fun in watching tennis at all knowing everything is rigged and fake ??[/quote]

Yeah, because the fight-back has already started. Not everything is corrupt. The scheme to destroy Yanina severely backfired.

The Kiwis made clear that Auckland would not "play ball" with the fixers. The mouthpieces insist that Masha should start playing Brisbane rather than Sydney because the one is apparently deemed more corruptible than the other. Melbourne ballyhoos itself as "The Grand Slam of Asia-Pacific" because they are terrified that a REAL Asian Slam is in embryo in China. I say to you right now that WTA's absurd posture to "take charge" of tennis in China will fail just like the Western dot-coms are failing there now. You don't "take over" anything China.

Eastern Europe, Russia & Central Asia should get cracking on building a Eurasian major. The little corporate yuppie farts' dream of domination of global women's tennis cannot be realized, no matter how many tournaments they taint & damage.

All sports go through times like this--from Arnold Rothstein fixing the World Series to the days of the Cocaine Cowboys. A few are unredeemable. Frankly, I think Cuba was correct to simply outlaw prizefighting--that sport will never be clean. (Not saying "boxing", saying prizefighting as we know it.) But fans & players have to get on their hind legs and fight--most especially when the "authorities" charged with protecting "integrity" are the chief culprits.

mashadabest
#53 Posted : Saturday, February 06, 2010 8:46:44 AM(UTC)
mashadabest

Oh gosh I remember when JJ was at the top of the rankings, and now she's down in 8th. [:(] I'm scared she's soon gonna be out of the top 10. [:'(] And wtf Li Na in the top 10 what a joke, she's crap!  The rankings are ridiculous these days, although AWESOME to see Kiri jump loads of places! [:)]
giane
#22 Posted : Sunday, February 07, 2010 4:48:08 AM(UTC)
giane

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 20 post(s)
kiri's at what rank now?! im afraid masha will go down yet i'm keeping the spirit still..
paul_pipkin
#113 Posted : Sunday, February 07, 2010 3:32:31 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Kiri is at 37, up from 58. [H] Because Masha was out so long, she has no points to defend until the clay season, I believe.
ved_mariafan
#173 Posted : Sunday, February 07, 2010 10:22:58 PM(UTC)
ved_mariafan

Maria points distrubution

Warsaw, Poland 120pts

Roland Garros    500pts..ouch

Birmingham,GBR 130pts

Wimbledon, GBR 100pts

Stanford, USA      120pts

Los Angeles,USA 200pts (A tournament not to remember)

Toronto,CAN        550pts

US OPEN, USA  160pts

Tokyo, JPN         800pts :)

Beijing,CHN        130pts

Maria can only rise in rankings unless she plays shizz 

paul_pipkin
#114 Posted : Sunday, February 21, 2010 11:26:33 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Some adjustments are probably expected next week.

As of February 22, 2010

1 1 Williams, Serena USA 8995
2 2 Safina, Dinara RUS 6480
3 3 Wozniacki, Caroline DEN 5995
4 4 Kuznetsova, Svetlana RUS 5861
5 5 Williams, Venus USA 5526
6 6 Azarenka, Victoria BLR 4960
7 7 Dementieva, Elena RUS 4855
8 8 Jankovic, Jelena SRB 3765
9 9 Radwanska, Agnieszka POL 3605
10 10 Li, Na CHN 3441
11 12 Pennetta, Flavia ITA 3230
12 11 Stosur, Samantha AUS 3165
13 13 Bartoli, Marion FRA 2985
14 14 Zvonareva, Vera RUS 2940
15 15 Wickmayer, Yanina BEL 2940
16 16 Sharapova, Maria RUS 2825
17 17 Clijsters, Kim BEL 2780
18 18 Schiavone, Francesca ITA 2720
19 19 Petrova, Nadia RUS 2440
20 20 Zheng, Jie CHN 2260

Teerin
#161 Posted : Sunday, February 21, 2010 11:41:41 PM(UTC)
Teerin

No ranking changes? I thought she was supposed to move up to #13 this week, after her Memphis win, and will move up to #12 because Flavia Pennetta will not be defending her Acapulco title due to hip injury. And she was supposed to be 1 point behind Samantha. I guess something happened in Dubai or somewhere else that changed this?
Teerin
#162 Posted : Sunday, February 21, 2010 11:49:50 PM(UTC)
Teerin

[quote user="Teerin"]No ranking changes? I thought she was supposed to move up to #13 this week, after her Memphis win, and will move up to #12 because Flavia Pennetta will not be defending her Acapulco title due to hip injury. And she was supposed to be 1 point behind Samantha. I guess something happened in Dubai or somewhere else that changed this?[/quote]

Oh wait, Paul. The rankings hasn't been updated yet. That's still the rankings from last week, February 15, 2010. [H] 

paul_pipkin
#115 Posted : Monday, February 22, 2010 11:36:11 AM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

[quote user="Teerin"]

[quote user="Teerin"]No ranking changes? I thought she was supposed to move up to #13 this week, after her Memphis win, and will move up to #12 because Flavia Pennetta will not be defending her Acapulco title due to hip injury. And she was supposed to be 1 point behind Samantha. I guess something happened in Dubai or somewhere else that changed this?[/quote]

Oh wait, Paul. The rankings hasn't been updated yet. That's still the rankings from last week, February 15, 2010. [H] 

[/quote]

It's today's date on it. Been another twelve hours now & still no position changes:

http://www.sonyericssonw...RankingsSingles/0,,12781~0~1~100,00.html 

ved_mariafan
#174 Posted : Monday, February 22, 2010 5:32:38 PM(UTC)
ved_mariafan

what is up with the rankings!!?
paul_pipkin
#116 Posted : Monday, February 22, 2010 5:48:29 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Here were positions from Feb 1. Vera Z would have no change since she defended all points at Pattaya. You see Lenochka has additional points from her Paris win, though her ranking doesn't change. I see no Dubai gain for Vika or loss for Wozniacki, and I've no clue why Masha's Memphis points have not been added. [:^)]

[quote user="paul_pipkin"]

Some adjustments are probably expected next week.

As of February 22, 2010

1 1 Williams, Serena USA 8995
2 2 Safina, Dinara RUS 6480
3 3 Wozniacki, Caroline DEN 5995
4 4 Kuznetsova, Svetlana RUS 5861
5 5 Williams, Venus USA 5526
6 6 Azarenka, Victoria BLR 4960
7 7 Dementieva, Elena RUS 4855
8 8 Jankovic, Jelena SRB 3765
9 9 Radwanska, Agnieszka POL 3605
10 10 Li, Na CHN 3441
11 12 Pennetta, Flavia ITA 3230
12 11 Stosur, Samantha AUS 3165
13 13 Bartoli, Marion FRA 2985
14 14 Zvonareva, Vera RUS 2940
15 15 Wickmayer, Yanina BEL 2940
16 16 Sharapova, Maria RUS 2825
17 17 Clijsters, Kim BEL 2780
18 18 Schiavone, Francesca ITA 2720
19 19 Petrova, Nadia RUS 2440
20 20 Zheng, Jie CHN 2260

[/quote]
angeliscool
#2 Posted : Monday, February 22, 2010 11:00:21 PM(UTC)
angeliscool

[quote user="ved_mariafan"]

Maria points distrubution

Warsaw, Poland 120pts

Roland Garros    500pts..ouch

Birmingham,GBR 130pts

Wimbledon, GBR 100pts

Stanford, USA      120pts

Los Angeles,USA 200pts (A tournament not to remember)

Toronto,CAN        550pts

US OPEN, USA  160pts

Tokyo, JPN         800pts :)

Beijing,CHN        130pts

Maria can only rise in rankings unless she plays shizz 

[/quote]

Haha you're funny. I hope she doesn't play like shi& or that'll be pretty lame.

ved_mariafan
#175 Posted : Tuesday, February 23, 2010 4:08:27 PM(UTC)
ved_mariafan

that would really suck alot..

i am still pretty pissed about the rankings on the wta site. it still has maria as 16 however other sites sadi maria will be 13th..i even calculated that. WTA FIX THIS!

ved_mariafan
#176 Posted : Tuesday, February 23, 2010 4:11:52 PM(UTC)
ved_mariafan

LOL I just checked and its fixed!!

OFFICIAL RANKINGS AS OF 02.22.10

11Williams, Serena26/09/81USA864518

22Safina, Dinara27/04/86RUS648018

34Kuznetsova, Svetlana27/06/85RUS593019

43Wozniacki, Caroline11/07/90DEN592524

55Williams, Venus17/06/80USA562617

66Azarenka, Victoria31/07/89BLR530017

77Dementieva, Elena15/10/81RUS485519

89Radwanska, Agnieszka06/03/89POL388023

98Jankovic, Jelena28/02/85SRB377020

1010Li, Na26/02/82CHN366519

1111Pennetta, Flavia25/02/82ITA323027

1212Stosur, Samantha30/03/84AUS316520

1316Sharapova, Maria19/04/87RUS310516

1413Bartoli, Marion02/10/84FRA300022

1514Zvonareva, Vera07/09/84RUS296522

1615Wickmayer, Yanina20/10/89BEL294025

1717Clijsters, Kim08/06/83BEL27806

1818Schiavone, Francesca23/06/80ITA273027

1919Petrova, Nadia08/06/82RUS244024

2022Peer, Shahar01/05/87ISR235027

giane
#23 Posted : Sunday, February 28, 2010 9:49:04 AM(UTC)
giane

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 20 post(s)
maria is on the 13th as of now and will be moving up as she plays in the ff open... :) great!
ved_mariafan
#177 Posted : Sunday, February 28, 2010 3:41:49 PM(UTC)
ved_mariafan

ff refers to?