logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

198 Pages«<56789>»
Live Streams
josedz9
#457 Posted : Saturday, March 08, 2008 9:31:06 AM(UTC)
josedz9

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Paul do you know which one will be te final and best stream to use? Pelase if you can pos the link do it, becuase ESPN wont trnasmitt the games so i sut watch them elsewhere
paul_pipkin
#1634 Posted : Saturday, March 08, 2008 1:14:21 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Was thanked: 1870 time(s) in 1240 post(s)

As merylstr says, the best stream we know of right now is through the worldondemand portal to Eurosport Asia Pacific:

http://www.worldondemand...?id=4310&ActiveID=267796

[H]

"That's the way the world works... right now." --Maria Sharapova at 17
alwysdreaming09
#89 Posted : Saturday, March 08, 2008 3:21:29 PM(UTC)
alwysdreaming09

i also do hope that eurosport will have its live video streaming just like what they did with atp dubai..so that we don't have to worry about the other links, will just go directly to eurosport.com
YoanaY
#2768 Posted : Saturday, March 08, 2008 4:57:05 PM(UTC)
YoanaY

[quote user="paul_pipkin"]

As merylstr says, the best stream we know of right now is through the worldondemand portal to Eurosport Asia Pacific:

[H]

[/quote]

wow!It's nice.Thank you Paul!You are the stream god!HA!

YoanaY
#2769 Posted : Saturday, March 08, 2008 4:57:10 PM(UTC)
YoanaY

[H]

[/quote]

wow!It's nice.Thank you Paul!You are the stream god!HA!

paul_pipkin
#1635 Posted : Saturday, March 08, 2008 5:17:30 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

[quote user="alwysdreaming09"]i also do hope that eurosport will have its live video streaming just like what they did with atp dubai..so that we don't have to worry about the other links, will just go directly to eurosport.com[/quote]

So do I. Trouble is, since they got involved with Yahoo and, through that, corporate broadcasting schemes, you can't fully trust them not to cut your country's access off at the last minute. I'd feel more comfortable about the "europac" stream if we had its mms:// protocol rather than a URL (too easily changed.) But until the broadcasters give up on the fantasy that they can potentially charge for all access, we have to keep searching for alternative portals. [H]

shrapi
#2524 Posted : Monday, March 10, 2008 7:27:19 AM(UTC)
shrapi

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Thanks for the link.

Reliable as ever, Paul, thanks !

Eurosport will also show something beginning on the 17th.

abellymasha
#15 Posted : Monday, March 10, 2008 9:37:23 AM(UTC)
abellymasha

Right now Eurosport Asia Pacific is still broadcasting ATP. I haven't checked the local listing for WTA Pacific Life, got so much school stuff to do right now.
s0fie
#2473 Posted : Monday, March 10, 2008 11:22:37 PM(UTC)
s0fie

http://www.channelsurfing.net/ usually plays all Tennis tournaments I usually watch there when I'm at work. Just check back on the day  the Tournament starts.

[:D]

paul_pipkin
#1636 Posted : Monday, March 10, 2008 11:54:42 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Thanx, s0fie. [H] Yes, channelsurfing provided one of the two reliable portals to Fed Cup in January.

Now, s0fie also noticed this page on the PacLife site:

http://www.pacificlifeop...3/tournament/tv/2008.htm

Our friends in South America should be thrilled to see that ESPN Latin America will carry the tournament. Hey, merylstr, Supersport Greece? Everyone should check here for your country or networks you might get otherwise.

More: I'm looking at Star Sports, Sky Sports and others that I've seen available through TvAnts, SopCast and page links like LiveTv.ru, p2p.eu, and the others. With those in addition to Eurosport, some online option should be available.

In looking for your own options, let us know any that are carrying early round play before Saturday the 15th.

alwysdreaming09
#90 Posted : Tuesday, March 11, 2008 12:05:53 AM(UTC)
alwysdreaming09

maria receiving a first round bye, maybe will see her play on friday.

just additional site: http://www.rojadirecta.com/ ; www.tennisform.com(has live scores and live streaming)

YoanaY
#2750 Posted : Tuesday, March 11, 2008 9:54:52 AM(UTC)
YoanaY

I just find that the web sopcast has the stars sport channel.
http://www.sopcast.com/p.../6029&chName=Star+Sports#
lucas92
#563 Posted : Tuesday, March 11, 2008 9:57:34 AM(UTC)
lucas92

Thanx, s0fie. [H] Yes, channelsurfing provided one of the two reliable portals to Fed Cup in January.

Our friends in South America should be thrilled to see that ESPN Latin America will carry the tournament. Hey, merylstr, Supersport Greece? Everyone should check here for your country or networks you might get otherwise.

More: I'm looking at Star Sports, Sky Sports and others that I've seen available through TvAnts, SopCast and page links like LiveTv.ru, p2p.eu, and the others. With those in addition to Eurosport, some online option should be available.

In looking for your own options, let us know any that are carrying early round play before Saturday the 15th.

[/quote]

Well, i never watched female IW and Miami on ESPN, but well, this years they could surprise me...

We will see. 

merylstr@otenet.gr
#782 Posted : Tuesday, March 11, 2008 10:08:34 AM(UTC)
merylstr@otenet.gr

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

[/quote]

I'll check it, but Supersport here usually shows football football, and maybe some football....it rarely shows tennis...I think last year it showed only Wimbledon...But if it does show Indian Wells, I'll try to find a live stream for that - 'cause it's not a channel you just have in your TV, it's only on Nova.

paul_pipkin
#1637 Posted : Wednesday, March 12, 2008 4:22:35 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Tennisform.com: http://www.tennisform.com/default.asp

is showing a link to a page with a video player called "ATP Masters Series TV". Right now, it's only got interviews and highlights from last year, but tennisform and the page's counter suggest it may present alive stream in 2 days, 20 hours.

HOWEVER, upon further clicking, this seems to be a for pay deal ($14.95 or €11.95 for the tournament.) [^o)]

Not the way to go. myp2p.eu is already indicating two PacLife streams accessible starting Saturday and many others should present by then.  

Note: Don't make a quick assumption at listings that call it "ATP tennis". Many listings present combined ATP-WTA events under "ATP" alone.

Any chance that's the deal with ESPN Latin America? [H]

paul_pipkin
#1638 Posted : Thursday, March 13, 2008 4:37:15 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

I am finding our previously reliable worldondemand Eurosport Pacific link blocked:

Would others please try this so we can see if the block is possibly geographic. (I watched some athletics there no more than a week ago.) If it's out of commission globally, we need to find a new one before Eurosport coverage starts on Monday.

myp2p.eu continues to promise at least one stream by 18:00 GMT on Saturday. Can't guess the nature of that one, in that it's 48 hours in advance of Eurosport.

TvAnts readily pulls in a Fox Sports stream (though this is the worst time of day here for downloads & new connections.) There's noting on it but a test pattern--still, it does look as if they are readying that portal for something. [H]

loMASHAlo
#507 Posted : Thursday, March 13, 2008 5:30:23 PM(UTC)
loMASHAlo

I am finding our previously reliable worldondemand Eurosport Pacific link blocked:

Would others please try this so we can see if the block is possibly geographic. (I watched some athletics there no more than a week ago.) If it's out of commission globally, we need to find a new one before Eurosport coverage starts on Monday.

myp2p.eu continues to promise at least one stream by 18:00 GMT on Saturday. Can't guess the nature of that one, in that it's 48 hours in advance of Eurosport.

TvAnts readily pulls in a Fox Sports stream (though this is the worst time of day here for downloads & new connections.) There's noting on it but a test pattern--still, it does look as if they are readying that portal for something. [H]

[/quote]

yeah paul , it's blocked ...I checked it.....Is there any other link!!!!

paul_pipkin
#1639 Posted : Thursday, March 13, 2008 6:36:12 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

[quote user="loMASHAlo"][quote user="paul_pipkin"]

[/quote]

yeah paul , it's blocked ...I checked it.....Is there any other link!!!!

[/quote]

Not so much. [^o)] That's why I wanted to find the mms:// protocol, in case worldondemand blocked the portal. Now, myp2p.eu and a couple other of those pages may supply a new URL -- they've done that before -- but it may not be until the weekend or even close to when Eurosport starts to broadcast the tournament on Monday. We need to keep looking.

Keep an eye on http://www.delicast.com/tv/sports , specifically the linx to Sports TV and Sports TV Tennis (Netherlands). TvAnts seems to be making a good effort with ESPN Hong Kong but, like I say, this is high traffic time here and hard to say. [8-|]

merylstr@otenet.gr
#783 Posted : Friday, March 14, 2008 7:23:38 AM(UTC)
merylstr@otenet.gr

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
The world on demand link doesn't work for me either. Question : The Star Sports channel that's on Sopcast, isn't it a branch of ESPN? There is nothing on myp2p for today. I was hoping to catch some tennis from the Asian channels of Sopcast - It's a big tournament after all... BUT, U don't know when it starts. 11:00 Pacific time is translated into ??:?? GMT?
kyute_shana
#482 Posted : Friday, March 14, 2008 7:50:15 AM(UTC)
kyute_shana

11:00am is 18:00 GMT...(Although I'm not really sure...[:p])

You can check it out in www.timeanddate.com.....[:D]