logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Too Many Things to consider
excelabbey
#1 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2008 6:53:59 AM(UTC)

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Hey pals !!!!!

yeah its me I'm back expecting to reply to your messages but No . No one cares enough to miss me. haha

My love is playing well yup she is.

But don't you guys ever pray the top four loose their matches ? Its crazy I know but I hope some how Maria doesn't get to do much work as I love her best when she's at her game .

We've had an Injury free year and you can tell Maria is just getting better and Better!

But Lets face it Has Maria recovered enough to play Justine? Her winning Elena means she would face Justine !! I hope my lil girl Nicole tries some tricks to beat Serena lol !! but yeah I do .

Lets hope the top four um you know go out of the way so Maria will improve her ranking !! I still believe she's the best.

Pray  Maria holds on tight when she plays Justine . She can do it she has before but as you know , not after her injury.

Who can help me with the issue of Novak Djokovic? ???

the one and only....
#3 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2008 4:49:01 PM(UTC)

of cousre, i always pray for maria .... when im in school, walking down the, or doing my homework....jk. But i think she has a shot at beating henin if she cuts down on some of her unforced errors. hopefully nicole will take care of serena but really im not counting on it........
excelabbey
#2 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2008 11:50:46 PM(UTC)

yup did you see that two top 10 are out? 2&6 which means Maria gets more points and could be our queen once more. I'm so happy