logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

NEW DRESS FOR MARIA
dottpreziuso
#1 Posted : Sunday, January 06, 2008 7:14:47 AM(UTC)
dottpreziuso

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

THE DRESS OF MARIA IN HONG KONG IS SOOOOO PRETTY. I THINK THIS IS THE NEW MARIA THE MARIA OF THE BREAKTHRU!NOW MARIA WILL BE 21 AND HER LIFE WILL CHANGED IN OH SO MANY WAYS I THINK! WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT?
isolateddreamsx3
#2 Posted : Monday, January 07, 2008 4:03:10 PM(UTC)

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

From what I know, the outfit that she wore in Hong Kong was not a dress, it was the samething that she wore at the YEC.  The outfit she wore in the first two matches was just a top over a sports bra and the skirt.  I don't see anything special about it.  To me this doesn't signify a "new" Maria at all.  It just shows that she's interested in fashion and trying new things.  And the fact that she wore the same outfit for the YEC doesn't mean that it's a new dress.  Whenever she wears something new, it doens't signify a new Maria for me at all.  It just shows to me that she's interested in how she looks on the court.  What matters to me and to prove that she's the "new" Maria, is to get over that nagging shoulder injury that makes her serve jumpy/yippy, and win atleast 5 tournaments, which I know she can do.  Even if she wins 2 or 3, it will show that she's starting to get back to the Maria that won Wimbledon and the U.S. Open.  It's fine that she won 1 or 2 tournaments a year, that's pretty hard to do with the new players coming up, but she is capable of more and people are starting to realize that.  And as more people start to realize that the more pressure she will probably feel.  So as soon as she is able to get over the injury, win atleast 3 tournaments in the first half or 3/4 of the year, it doens't have to be a GS, then I will say that the "new" Maria is here...that's my opinion, I don't think what she wears signifies a  "new" Maria, Her results and how she carries herself through the tough and easy times does.