THIS IS A REVIEW OF ALL THE POSTS MADE ABOUT QUOTES FROM MARIA SHARAPOVA. THIS CONTAINS THE QUOTES FROM PART 1 TO PART 4.
THANK YOU FOR VIEWING THIS POST.
CAPTION: MARIA APPEARED ON THE SI MAGAZINE.
1. I simply don't belong to that world of glamour. Girls like Paris Hillton and Britney Spears can manipulate the media really well and they're simply competing who's face will appear at more tabloids covers. I don't know how to do that, I can't do that and I don't wanna do that!
2. Tennis has never been the most important thing in my life. My family, my health, my happiness...they are more important to me. On court, I want to win. Off court, I want to be a better person. Tennis is a path to my future
3. . My dad is more important to me than any trainer. Family for me is the most important thing. I don't know if I would have made it and where I would be now without my dad. I know I wouldn't be sitting here right now giving you this interview.
8. If i was in that position of having won so many Grand Slams I don't think there would be anything wrong with trying new things in life.
9. It's not about what I wear. It's not about the friends that I have. My career right now is about winning a tennis match. And right now, I'm sitting here as a U.S. Open champion, and the last thing I think people need to worry about is a banana.
MORE QUOTES TO COME
he really post the swimsuit pic of masha......
great..tnx 4 posting her QUOTES