logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages<1234>
Maria's fashion is becoming a big problem to her game ...
Jukkis
#29 Posted : Thursday, September 13, 2007 11:15:50 AM(UTC)
Jukkis

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

She really should more likely improve her tennis skills than her fashion-passion. God damn I would like to see her kicking some Williams ass or something, more than see her stripped on some beach [ip] Hell yeah!
BigDan1989
#6 Posted : Friday, September 14, 2007 3:54:55 AM(UTC)
BigDan1989

Jeeeezzz a whole post of negative comments , I'm sorry to disagree with you all but i can't see how the fashion can affect Maria's on court performances. true she may be slightly focusing on fashion a tiny bit more but hey, she didn't have a childhood to do that. She focused on her tennis instead. Any blind man can see that the shoulder is the problem for Maria. i Mean not being nasty here but her serve is appalling this season. i think that next season the niggling injury will be gone and we will see the old Maria back.  
CROUCHING TIGER
#16 Posted : Friday, September 14, 2007 5:38:55 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Was thanked: 2866 time(s) in 1722 post(s)
[quote user="BigDan1989"]Jeeeezzz a whole post of negative comments , I'm sorry to disagree with you all but i can't see how the fashion can affect Maria's on court performances. true she may be slightly focusing on fashion a tiny bit more but hey, she didn't have a childhood to do that. She focused on her tennis instead. Any blind man can see that the shoulder is the problem for Maria. i Mean not being nasty here but her serve is appalling this season. i think that next season the niggling injury will be gone and we will see the old Maria back.  
[/quote]   NO, these comments aint negative, they're OBJECTIVE. Don't u think i was very disappointed in that 3th round??? Once again, Masha must change her attitude towards tennis and her inner self or next time it will be the first round. As a real fan one must see and say also the negative sides!!!

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD
craigwickersham
#13 Posted : Friday, September 14, 2007 9:29:13 AM(UTC)
craigwickersham

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
come on, it's a matter of perspective, I love to watch her playing tennis, but also, love to see her fashion, her playing off court, shopping, whatever, a true fan....
BigDan1989
#7 Posted : Friday, September 14, 2007 9:59:56 AM(UTC)
BigDan1989

They May be OBJECTIVE as you like to put it but i really don't see the fashion really affecting her she's way too smart for one thing. Yes i agree the us open and Wimbledon  were disappointing results for maria and us the fans. and as for the first round remark. well ill just ignore that. [^o)]. her latest doodle sums up her attitude towards tennis perfectly. still determined as ever. but again i STATE that fashion or anything to do with it Could not affect Maria's tennis results in the grand slams to that extent. Yes maybe she might just let her mind wonder over the course of the 2 weeks but thats really not that surprising now. i Mean we cant really expect her to focus on tennis 100% of the time. She deserves a life as well.     
chumnan
#11 Posted : Sunday, September 16, 2007 11:43:56 AM(UTC)

Maria's fashion is cool! This year I like the Aussie Open and French Open the most. Wimbledon is pretty and very feminine. US Open day time is cute but she lost! No more black and white then. Red at night was a bit too much but she won impressively. 

Off court, she has great sense of fashion and I notice the famous stylist is helping her. Well she had appeared on Vogue magazines so she could access into more sophisticated fashion style! You go girl. 

About her performance this year, it is a bit disappointing but as she said in her weekly doodle, she knows what is she doing and I love her fighting spirit, yes..fighting spirit...she is not the best tennis player in the world but now she becomes a role model for many young girls around the world...The spirit of being an athelete..unlike serena's comments in US Open. Disgrace!! I will support you Maria!!!Keep fighting!! 
othfan26
#40 Posted : Monday, September 17, 2007 8:22:35 PM(UTC)
othfan26

i cant believe there are so many negative comments. how in the heck can you possibly think that her fashion can affect her playing? it makes no sense. i'm sure she still practices and trains the same amount of time as she used to. she is just using her down time for different things.
midaso
#38 Posted : Monday, September 17, 2007 9:27:58 PM(UTC)
midaso

Was thanked: 78 time(s) in 46 post(s)

[quote user="Jukkis"]She really should more likely improve her tennis skills than her fashion-passion. God damn I would like to see her kicking some Williams ass or something, more than see her stripped on some beach [ip] Hell yeah!
[/quote]

Close call...

edith09
#26 Posted : Tuesday, September 18, 2007 9:34:00 AM(UTC)
edith09

omg fashion has nothing to do with the way that she is playing..she just wants to look good, shes not the only player that gets good looking uniforms. Saying that maria playes bad because of her fashion is like saying that if rafael changes his uniform he will not play so well. Who ever made this topic has no idea what they are talking about. 
Mameeka
#33 Posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2007 4:59:11 AM(UTC)
Mameeka

Well, I think it's not only about fashion, but also about her sponsors. Maybe Maria should recduce all these red carpet parties and photosessions... Because she's in rush all the time. I don't know.
CROUCHING TIGER
#17 Posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2007 5:42:10 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Sure u do know. Finally an intelligent being understanding the link. Congratz[Y]

sarah
#49 Posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2007 6:27:09 AM(UTC)
sarah

Well, well, well!!! Let me tell you something. I assume that all of you have seen the wimbledon 2004 final. THAT WAS THE MARIA SHARAPOVA I WANT TO SEE - NO DIAMOND AND SPARKLING STUFF - NOT MUCH TIME SPENT ON DRESSES - and somewhere here in the earth... because now, her fame has destroyed her as a person.. she flew to space... it is just dissapointing for those who say -shoulder, shoulder, shoulder. Ok, so when her shoulder hurted the most, SHE REACHED THE SEMIFINALS IN ROG,  a fighting match with shnyder.... Tennis is a sport, not a fashion runway, guys. Her doddle what ? She knows what she is doing ?? YEAH, WE KNOW THAT TOO! Maybe i shouldnt care about this anymore, I hope she loses in every first round to understand what she is doing, to come up at earth once more in her life...

CROUCHING TIGER
#18 Posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2007 6:56:13 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

[quote user="sarah"]

Well, well, well!!! Let me tell you something. I assume that all of you have seen the wimbledon 2004 final. THAT WAS THE MARIA SHARAPOVA I WANT TO SEE - NO DIAMOND AND SPARKLING STUFF - NOT MUCH TIME SPENT ON DRESSES - and somewhere here in the earth... because now, her fame has destroyed her as a person.. she flew to space... it is just dissapointing for those who say -shoulder, shoulder, shoulder. Ok, so when her shoulder hurted the most, SHE REACHED THE SEMIFINALS IN ROG,  a fighting match with shnyder.... Tennis is a sport, not a fashion runway, guys. Her doddle what ? She knows what she is doing ?? YEAH, WE KNOW THAT TOO! Maybe i shouldnt care about this anymore, I hope she loses in every first round to understand what she is doing, to come up at earth once more in her life...

[/quote]  Still don't get it, Sarah, don't u??? THIS IS BEYOND CLOTHES...........gimme-a-break here, WOW, JEES AND THE WHOLE DAMN BUNCH[:'(]

sarah
#50 Posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2007 12:33:26 PM(UTC)
sarah

Get lost !
Meshmesh
#36 Posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2007 8:05:02 PM(UTC)

Guys dont fight. We all discuss. We want the best for Masha.

Honestly, i think Masha thinks too much on how she looks on the court now, it takes a bit of the concentration, for sure. She needs to focus on her performance, and performance and performance. Look at Henin, she does not give a damn on how she looks on the court, and she rocks!! Masha needs to do the same, remember Masha version 2003 ? She was amazing on the court, and yet look so beautiful. She will have a lot of time to do modelling after 30... And she will still be the most beautiful girl in the world.

But coming back to her dresses of 2007, I loved the red US Open dress the most, followed by the Wimbledon swan dress, then blue French open then Aussie open, and all of them looked terriffic on her. Well selected and well dressed.

CROUCHING TIGER
#19 Posted : Thursday, September 20, 2007 6:24:12 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

I don't wanna fight, i just try making a point here. And Sarah is just not gettin' it!!! See that u got it very well. Good post[Y]

sarah
#51 Posted : Thursday, September 20, 2007 2:36:18 PM(UTC)
sarah

Oh c'mon!  I made this topic, so i perfectly know what im talking about . Do you get it now ?
CROUCHING TIGER
#20 Posted : Friday, September 21, 2007 5:16:19 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Yep, got it. Thank u so much[I]

shrapi
#56 Posted : Friday, September 21, 2007 7:39:45 AM(UTC)
shrapi

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Her game is the problem not fashion.

Both beeing perfect - this would be nice.

@Sweet Cleopatra@
#2 Posted : Friday, September 21, 2007 11:45:14 AM(UTC)
@Sweet Cleopatra@

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

I don't think her problem is fashion , it's the serve