logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Maria
Rex
#1 Posted : Friday, June 01, 2007 3:28:37 AM(UTC)
Rex

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Hi Maria,

I think your finding out like I have that taking care of a house is similar to taking care of a car. We have to make sure there is oil in the engine and gas in the tank before we drive just as we do before we make out our shopping and grocery lists. We mature emotionally as we mature physically and develop our independance and I would compare this to the nucleus characteristics of an atom to that of the electron characteristics of an atom. Certain circumstances and situations cause us to have nucleus characteristics for example going to the store for the things you need and certain circumstances and situations cause us to have electron characteristics as for example making friends.
I'll use this analogy in comparison to cooking. Our nucleus characteristics of cooking includes making those foods that are fast, easy, and quick, that we enjoy. For example I do a lot of fast food cooking with a microwave, frozen dinners, ready packaged salads, sandwiches, three course meals etc. in comparison to five and seven course dinners on occasion that takes longer to prepare and is more of the electron characteristics of cooking.
I'm not sure if you prefer making the five or seven course dinners for yourself or the fast three course dinners like I do for myself but it's your choice.
I've really enjoyed watching you play the first two rounds at the tounament in Paris on the tennis channel. The third round was recorded and wasn't broadcasted.

Love you,

Rex
marialand
#2 Posted : Friday, June 01, 2007 3:35:46 AM(UTC)

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

next time i want a story i will know where to go