logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

190 Pages«<185186187188189>»
Finsih My Sentence
alialiraqi
#201 Posted : Sunday, September 07, 2008 12:09:25 AM(UTC)
alialiraqi

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

• mashadabest
    #1944 Posted : Monday, September 08, 2008 8:40:38 AM(UTC)
    mashadabest

Hahaha you have a plan!!  I have a plan too - to make Roger die, but you would never speak to me again if I made him die in this story, so I will keep him alive!  Hehehe!

....Dee was meanwhile staring at the guy in front of her!!  She couldn’t believe her eyes [:O] – he was the most.......just words couldn’t describe what she was seeing in front of her, he was indescribable, just soooo.........Dee was struggling to find a word to describe him in her head, until suddenly lots of words rushed into her head at the same time.............REPULSIVE, HIDEOUS, REVOLTING!!!  Now she couldn't stop all the words!!  (Hahaha!)  At first she didn’t realise, but then suddenly she said......... ‘Stepanek?!!!’ (hahahahahaha)  ‘Hi’ replied Stepanek.  Dee felt so sick looking at him [+o(], cos he was just sooooo much uglier in real life.  He was even uglier than the last time that she had seen him, at Maria’s house a while ago!  ‘What are you doing here?’ asked Dee to Stepanek, even though she just wanted to run away as fast as she could (hahaha).  ‘We are playing a tournament nearby, and I am just here to get my leg seen to, cos I think I have pulled a muscle.’  ‘Ahh ok, well you better go then, bye’ said Dee before she quickly rushed away.  While all this had been happening, Sophie had been talking to Roger.  Roger was telling Sophie all about his new girlfriend, which made Sophie very upset [:(] cos she really liked Roger.  They also talked about the tournament nearby where he was playing:  ‘Hey do you want to come and watch me play in the final of the tournament I am playing in? It is tomorrow – against Novak!!’  ‘Oh yeah I am going there anyway cos I am going with Dee, who was invited by Nole, so I will see you there!'..................

Sophie 422
    #3015 Posted : Monday, September 08, 2008 3:22:33 PM(UTC)
    Sophie 422

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 5 post(s)

You’re intelligent!! ¬_¬  and I don’t like your plan!!!

‘OK, but you have to sit near my coatch and  my girlfriend, to cheer for me!!’ said Roger with a happily smile. ‘Sure, I will always with you’ replied sophie and rushed, a silence for a while..... ‘Hey Sophie, Oh God I need to tell you, sth just happened’. ‘Hey Dee!!!, I want to heard’. Dee sat down next to Sophie and told her softly on her ear all happened with radek some minutes ago. Both girls laughed so hard for minutes, and Roger was confused for the sitution. Ten minutes later Yuri and Yelena came in and talked to the doctor Smith for a long while. Two nurses entered to Maria’s room and brought her on a wheelchair, Maria looked so happy coz she could come back to her house, her sweet home. In the corridor her family and all of her friends were waiting for her, when they noticed Maria was ready to left the hopistal, ran away to her with a big smile on their faces. Yuri was the first who gave her a big hug, and her Mother was second. Both girls held her and cried so much [:’(] (hahaha) ‘OMG I’M SO HAPPY COZ YOU BACK, I’LL CARE OF YOU’ said Sophie, ‘me too Maria’ agreed Dee, ‘Hehehe Yeahh I need my friend near me...... but first I want to GO HOME!!! I REALLY MISS DOLCE!!’ replied Maria. So Yuri brought Maria and Yelena is his car,  Sophie and Dee arrived to her home in sophie’s car but Roger was in the hospital coz he needed to talk with a doctor.

When they arrived to the house, they opened the door and there was a ..........

Miembro dsd el 16/01/08
    mashadabest
    #1945 Posted : Tuesday, September 09, 2008 9:30:07 AM(UTC)
    mashadabest

......massive spider hanging from the ceiling!!!  [:O]  ‘ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!’ screamed Dee, before trying to run away from it, but mis-timing her steps in her panic, she tripped over and fell to the ground!!  (Hahahaha!)  Of course Sophie found this extremely funny and could not stop laughing, as she helped Dee off the floor.  (Hahahaha!)  ‘Sophie stop laughing and get rid of the spider!!!  I am not setting foot in the house until I am sure that the spider has gone!’ said Dee angrily, and also with a bit of desperation in her voice!  [:$]  ‘I agree, please Sophie can you get rid of it?’ asked Maria, who did not like spiders, but was not as scared of them as Dee was!!  So Sophie managed to catch the spider and was about to set it free in the garden..... ‘Whoa, whoa, whoa what do you think you are doing?!!!’ asked Dee, ‘setting the spider free’ replied Sophie.  ‘What?!!!!  Have you gone completely mad?  We sit in that garden, you can’t put it there!!!’ said a shocked Dee.  ‘Hahahaha, fine then.  Well where do you want me to put it?  Would you prefer that I caught a flight to Australia and then dropped it there?!!’ asked Sophie sarcastically.  (Hehehe!)  ‘No, just put it in the neighbours garden’ said Dee (hahahaha!)  ‘Fine’ replied Sophie, who crept over to the gate and chucked the spider into their garden!!!  Now that this disaster was over and the spider was gone [

Sophie 422
    #3016 Posted : Wednesday, September 10, 2008 9:55:31 PM(UTC)
    Sophie 422

‘Sophie stop laughing and get rid of the spider!!!  I am not setting foot in the house until I am sure that the spider has gone! (If it had been true, I wouldn’t have catched that spider!!) No, just put it in the neighbours garden’ said Dee.. (Hehehehhe you’re a bad girl [6]) [“And cheer for Sophie, she was the Hero!! (Hahahaha) I’m joking XD”I though to write this.............................. ahhhh I’m so sorry for the story, I’m going to explain you everything tomorrow on chat, I have a plan]

Sophie and Maria went to sofa and sat on it, but Dee went to the kitchen for some chips and orange juices. Maria turned on the tv and Dee yelled form the kitchen. ‘Hey Maria, I want to watch a  show bussiness programm, we could be  in the news’. So maria rolled her eyes and turned the channels. ‘Hey Dee, we’re waiting for you, please come in as soon as you can, not like a tortugle as always’ said Sophie and Maria strated to laugh so hard (Hahaha). Dee didn’t heard that words and sat next to the girls... ‘Ohhhhhh look at that woman is Victorya Beckham, mmmm she looks ugly coz she can’t have put make up!!’ said Sophie, ‘Yeahhh, the make up is our best Friend’ replied Dee, ‘But you Maria don’t need make up’ added Sophie. ‘Well sometimes I need to put some......Ohhhh That is Nole!!!’ shouted Maria very shocked like the other girls. ‘Ohhhh who is that girl?’ asked Sophie very shocked, and Dee was in silence with her broken heart (When you dreaming with a broken heart by Jonh Mayer Hahahaha)....’They’ ve been patner since 2 weeks’ The journaliste commented.... ‘you heard that? Since 2 weeks and we didn’t notice it!!. Maria was really shocked, and the journaliste continued to speak, ‘her name is ................’

Miembro dsd el 16/01/08
    mashadabest
    #1946 Posted : Thursday, September 11, 2008 6:37:36 AM(UTC)
    mashadabest

Ahhhh Sofi your plan better be good cos I do not like that you made Nole have a girlfriend who isn’t me!!!!!  [:@]  OK we haven’t spoken yet on chat so I hope I don’t destroy your plan!  Hahaha!

......Ana Ivanovic!!!!!!!  ‘OMG!!!  That cow stole your boyfriend!’ shouted Maria in shock!!  (hehehe)  ‘Oh noooo how could she?’ replied Dee, who had tears in her eyes.  [:'(]  ‘Arghhhhh I am gonna kill that chubby, boyfriend-stealing, skank!!!’ screamed Dee (hahaha) who was extremely angry and also heartbroken at the same time.  ‘Calm down Dee, you don’t know if they are going out for sure, it could just be a rumour’ said Sophie trying desperately to calm Dee down, before she did something stupid.  ‘Hmmm yeah maybe, but then why has she got her dirty arms around my Nole?’ said Dee angrily.  [:@]  ‘Yeah I don’t think it is a rumour, I have seen that cow eyeing up your man a few times, I bet she has just been waiting for her opportunity to get her hands on him!’ said Maria, who was also very angry!!  ‘Well I mean we weren’t actually dating properly yet, but I thought that he wanted to’ said Dee who then started crying.  [:'(]  Maria put her arm around Dee and tried to console her: ‘Oh don’t cry Dee, you should never cry over a boy!’  [;)]  (hehehe)  ‘Yeah c’mon Dee, you are too good for him anyway, at least you found out what he is really like now’ Sophie added.  ‘Thanks girls, I really appreciate you trying to make me feel better, but I really want to be by myself at the moment, sorry’ Dee said.  ‘Of course Dee, we understand’ Sophie replied.  ‘Yeah take all the time you need honey’ Maria added 'and call us if you need anything.'  So Dee left the room and went.................

Sophie 422
    #3017 Posted : Thursday, September 11, 2008 7:35:46 PM(UTC)
    Sophie 422

it's long, but you'll love it 

Went to cry and thought about Nole and her new girlfriend. In the living room Sophie and Maria were very sad and worried for Dee. ‘I can’t see my friend crying'said Maria, ‘yeahh, I don’t want that for her, she is my friend and I could do everything for her’ replied Sophie and a sadness voice. ‘I amnot sure if he is with Anci, Nole would have told us, he is our friend’ added Maria, ‘I would like to call him, I want to ask Nole if that’s truth!!’ with that words from Sophie, Maria had have an idea, ‘Yeahhh, I will call him right now’. Maria took his cell phone and dialed Nova’s number... ‘Hey Novak!....How are u?...Me too, So Am I your friend, right?...Well, sorry I don’t want to do this but I have to... Is Anci you girlfriend?...Really?...Is it true?.OH MY GOD!!...You have to tell her, she is so sad for that... ok, in ten minutes we’re going to stay in your house to bring her... Bye and Thankz’. Maria was so happy and told everything to Sophie. Both went to Dee’s room and knocked the Door, ‘hey Dee, Open the door we have to bring you to some place’ yelled Sophie.’Go away Sophie, I don’t wanna go to any place’. ‘Hey Deychen Please for the love of God, Come with us’. Shouted Maria.’OK Girls, you win’. The girls took the arm of Dee and washed her face, after that they gave some stuffs to her and wait a few minutes. ‘Wooow Dee, you look awful’ said Sophie, ‘you are right Sophie, she looks amazing’ agreed Maria.’Thanks Girls, but I am still sad’ replied Dee. ‘You won’t be sad soon’ said Sophie with a smart smile.

The girls brought Dee to Nole’s house, Sophie knocked the door and waited for some minutes..So Dee was in the car really frozed, Nole opened the door and he was so nervous, ‘You have to Nole’ said Maria, and he replied ‘Yeahh, it’s time.... Hey Dee, I have to talk to you’ said Nole very loud. So the Maria and Sophie pushed Dee from the car. ‘OK, What do you want? She said in a sarcastic way. ‘No, only you and me’ nole said softly. The girls went away and both were alone. ‘OK, tell me’ she replied sarcastic again. ‘Come in, and sit down on the sofa, I want to talk to you seriously’. Replied Nole. ‘I’m all ears’. Aid Dee. ‘it’s hard to say, but I know you’re sad for that reason.....I want to tell you....’ .’ yeahh your girlfriend is Anci, I know that’ interrupted Dee. ‘Noo, she is a friend, only a friend, it’s truth...... I love another girl but I don’t know if she does....’ all was silence..’an...and... and That’s girls is you Dee.... I love you so much since the first time I saw you, your perfect face, your smile, your hair, I love you Dee’ he said desesperated...’Hey my Lover, I need you and I want to be your boyfriend’. Dee was really shocked and she replied....

Miembro dsd el 16/01/08
    tgj92
    #3096 Posted : Thursday, September 11, 2008 8:04:55 PM(UTC)
    tgj92

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 25 post(s)
    Nahhhh i'm alright, i was joking when i said that i loved you, i truly love ................. hahaahahah ignore me ladies [:)]
    Sophie 422
    #3018 Posted : Friday, September 12, 2008 12:55:57 PM(UTC)
    Sophie 422

[quote user="tgj92"]Nahhhh i'm alright, i was joking when i said that i loved you, i truly love ................. hahaahahah ignore me ladies [:)]
    [/quote]

Hehehe, You're so bad with Dee.... Hahaha XD [:)]

Miembro dsd el 16/01/08
    mashadabest
    #1947 Posted : Friday, September 12, 2008 1:38:09 PM(UTC)
    mashadabest

[quote user="Sophie 422"]

[quote user="tgj92"]Nahhhh i'm alright, i was joking when i said that i loved you, i truly love ................. hahaahahah ignore me ladies [:)]
    [/quote]

Hehehe, You're so bad with Dee.... Hahaha XD [:)]

[/quote]

OMG!!!  Tom that scared me, I thought you were serious and I was like 'Nooooooo!'  Thank God you said to ignore you, or I would have killed you!!

OK I am writing the next part Sofi, it will be ready soon!! [;)]

mashadabest
    #1948 Posted : Friday, September 12, 2008 4:48:36 PM(UTC)
    mashadabest

OMG!!!  Sofi this is the best part you have written in the story so far – I LOVE it!!!!  If only this could happen for real, I would be the happiest girl in the whole world!!  Hahaha!  Ahhh it’s just so romantic.....I love it!!  [:D]  And: ‘Please for the love of God, Come with us’ – that made me laugh so much – I always say ‘for the love of God!  Hehehe!  And: ‘it’s hard to say, but I know you’re sad for that reason.....I want to tell you....’ .’ yeahh your girlfriend is Anci, I know that’ interrupted Dee.  Hahahaha, I would so react like that!!

........ ‘Oh my God!!  I, um, I just I, er, um...’  Nole looked at Dee and eagerly awaited a reply that actually made some sense!  (hahaha)  Then Dee started crying and tried to say something to Nole, but no one but Dee would have understood what she was saying, as she was crying too much for anything she was saying to be understandable!!  [:$]  ‘Dee, I can’t understand you, you have to stop crying’ said Nole to Dee.  ‘Have I upset you?’ Nole asked, as Dee was still crying.  ‘Nooooooooooooo’ Dee managed to reply.  ‘Shall I get you a glass of water?’ Nole asked, as he thought this might be of some help to Dee.  ‘Yes please’ Dee replied.  While Nole was getting her a water, Dee quickly got a tissue and wiped away the tears, and tried to calm herself down.  Nole meanwhile was stood at the sink, and was very worried as Dee had still not given him an answer.  He was starting to think that she maybe didn’t feel the same way that he did.  But all his worries soon disappeared when he felt a hand on his shoulder, he turned around to see Dee standing in front of him, and before he could say anything to her, she planted a soft, tender kiss on his lips!!  (Yayyyyyyyyy!! [:D])  After a few minutes and when the kiss was over, Dee looked Nole in the eyes, and said ‘Nole I love you so much and of course I would love to be your girlfriend!’  [:D]  Nole had a huge smile on his face.  [:D]  ‘Ohhhh Dee you don’t know how happy this makes me!’ said Nole, before giving her another kiss!  (Oh I am sooooo loving this!!  Hehehe!)  After a few minutes, Dee remembered Sophie and Maria: ‘Oh I was so happy I forgot about my friends, they must be wondering what is happening, I will go and tell them now’.  Nole quickly explained how Maria had called him and how they had ended up where they were now.  ‘OMG they did all this for me’ said a shocked Dee.  So Dee quickly gave Nole a hug [U] and then went outside to see her best friends!  She ran down the steps and gave both girls a big hug!!  [:)]  ‘So I guess everything went well then’ Maria said whilst giggling.  ‘Yesssssss we are together now and it is all thanks to you girls, if you hadn’t called him, we might still not be together!!  Thank you so much girls – I love you both so much!!’  [U]  ‘I love you too’ both girls replied to Dee.  ‘OK, so are you coming home with us or are you staying with Nole?’ Maria asked.  ‘Oh I will come home with you, just give me a minute.’  Dee went back into the house and said bye to Nole, and promised him that she would see him tomorrow at the tournament.................

Sorry I got a bit carried away and I wrote way too much!!  [:$]  I could write 100 times more about Nole!!  Hehehe!

Sophie 422
    #3019 Posted : Friday, September 12, 2008 9:05:39 PM(UTC)
    Sophie 422

Hehehe I know you love saying For the Love of God!!!... My chapter about me and Roger are going to be more romantic. [:P]... Hehehe I know you very well [:)]      Thanks Dee [:D]

So Dee gave him a kiss on his lips and go away with the girls. In the cars Dee told the girls everything and both had fun for a long while, it was so funny!!!. ‘OK Girls, it’s enough, stop to laugh ¬_¬’ said Dee. ‘Hehehe we can’t!!!!’ Mari and Sophi replied to her. ‘Sophie take care, and I want to be alive for tomorrow coz Nole will kick the ass of Roger [:O]’. Said Dee and smiled. ‘OHHHHH You’re WRONG DEE [:@], coz Roger will kick his ass!! [:@], He is the best and you know that, shameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee’. ‘Noooo!!!’ Dee shouted angrily!!. ‘he will be focus in you and will pay his wrost tennis’ Replied Sophie. The girls still continued joking in the house. ‘Hey Dee, stop t jump and shout coz we need to sleep [:@]’ Maria screamed very loud from her room.’Yeahhh Dee, calm down!!’ agreed Sophi. ‘OK Girls, I’ll try to sleep now’.

At 8 am Dee was the first who got up. ‘Sofi.... Sooooffiiiiiii.... Sofffffiiiii’ said dee softly on sophie’s ear. ‘mmm.. don’t disturb me Mom, I want to sleep, and I don’t wanna go to school’ replied Sophie who was sleepy but when Dee heard that words she started to alugh so hard and woke up Sophie very shocked. ‘Eh, what’s up?’.’hahahahahhahahhahahaha Mom, I don’t wanna go to the school Hahahahaha’ she said that while she was laughing’. ‘ohhhhhh it’s you Dee, I thought you were my mom’.’Yeahhh I know Hahahahahahah’ she continued laughing. ‘Ok what do you want’ Sophie closed her eyes and asked Dee. ‘ehhhhh Nothing’.’nothing? Nothing?. Asked Sophie who got anger. ‘Please go away and keep yourself away from me’ she shouted. ‘OK Sophie.... Bye’ so dee went to her bedroom and shophi fallen sleep very fast. Maria was still sleeping. Dee in her bedroom was really boring and decided to send Nole a message.    ....’Good Morning My Beautiful Boyfriend. I’m really excited for this afternnon’........

I want to write about the match please... I made Nole loves you and I want Roger, you know.... Hehehehe

Miembro dsd el 16/01/08
    mashadabest
    #1949 Posted : Saturday, September 13, 2008 8:07:41 AM(UTC)
    mashadabest

Hahahaha!!  Now you put in ‘shameeeeeeee’!!  Hehehe you are putting in all the things I always say!!  Hahahaha! ‘Ok what do you want’ Sophie closed her eyes and asked Dee. ‘ehhhhh Nothing’.’nothing? Nothing?. Asked Sophie who got anger. ‘Please go away and keep yourself away from me’ she shouted.  Hehehehehehe!  Very funny! [Y]

Dee thought of what to do, she was bored and knew that her friends wouldn’t be up for at least 1 or 2 more hours.  Then her phone started vibrating.  She picked it up and found a message from Nole: ‘Hey my gorgeous, great girlfriend!  I know, I can’t wait to see you again!  :)  So the match is at 3pm, well I have to go for a practice session now, so I will see you later!!  Bye sweetie!!  Nole xxxxx’  This message put a big smile on Dee’s face [:D], and she read the message a few more times, before putting her phone down.  Then she thought of what to do.  She thought of listening to some music, but she thought that might disturb the girls, as she had a tendency to sing along to songs (it’s true) and she did not want to wake the girls up or worse still make them deaf with her terrible singing!!  [:$] (hahaha)  Then she thought that she would do the one thing she loves doing......................watching the best film ever: ‘LEGALLY BLONDE’!!!!!  [:D]  She started watching the film, and didn’t realise that she was laughing soooooo loudly that she woke up Maria and Sophie!!  [:$]  ‘Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!  Shutttttttt upppppppppp!’ screamed Sophie as she walked into Dee’s bedroom.  (hahaha)  ‘Oh I am so sorry Sophie!’ said a very apologetic Dee.  Maria then walked into the room and shouted ‘Deeeeee!!’  Dee was expecting a similar reaction to the one she had just seen from Sophie, but was pleasantly surprised when Maria said ‘Legally Blonde, ahhhhhhh I love it!!!’  Both girls lay next to Dee on her bed and they watched the rest of the film together, and had a lot of laughs!!  ‘Ahhh that was great!’ Sophie said happily.  ‘Yeah Reese Witherspoon is so great and very funny in this film!’ Dee replied.  ‘Anyway we have to get ready for the match’ Dee reminded Sophie.  ‘Hey Maria, are you sure that you don’t want to come too?’ Sophie checked.  ‘I would, but the doctor said that I should rest, so I will just stay here’.  ‘Do you want us to stay with you?  We don’t mind’ Dee asked.  ‘Nooooo you girls go to the match!!’ Maria insisted.  ‘OK if you are sure’ Dee said.  ‘Yes I am sure’ Maria insisted again.  Then Maria helped Sophie and Dee choose outfits..........

Sophie 422
    #3020 Posted : Saturday, September 13, 2008 10:30:27 AM(UTC)
    Sophie 422

You’re right J !! Dee was expecting a similar reaction to the one she had just seen from Sophie, but was pleasantly surprised when Maria said ‘Legally Blonde, ahhhhhhh I love it!!! It’s too funny!! [Y]...

‘Ohhhhhhhh that is really cool Sophi’ said Dee, ‘Yes, I want that... but look at this Dee’ replied Sophie.’Yeahhh I love it, and the white colour is his(Nole) fave!!’ commented Maria.(don’t know if that’s truth). ‘really!!?!’ asked Dee and shacked her head.’Yeahhh that is the reason why he always wears white t-shirts’ replied Maria. ‘Ok, I decided, I will put on this’. The girls was looking for outfits for along while. ‘uhhhhh It’s 1.05 pm and we didn’t have the lunch yet!!’ said Sophie who was very hungry. ‘yeahhh, you’re right’ agreed Maria. ‘Ehhhh I will call my friend Mariano, he has a restaurant..... what do you want to eat?’ asked Sophie. ‘ehhh I want pasta’ said maria, and Dee said ‘I want salad and rice’. ‘ok, I’ll call him’. She dialed the number and talk to him. 30 minutes (like Tatu’s song [H]) has passed and the delivery boy came, sophie paid him and took the food. ‘The food is waiting us on the table’ shouted Sophie to the girls who were on their rooms. Maria and Dee walked very fast to the table where Sophie was waiting patiente....

I don’t wanna write more coz I want the final of the match  [:P]

Miembro dsd el 16/01/08
    mashadabest
    #1950 Posted : Sunday, September 14, 2008 7:51:56 AM(UTC)
    mashadabest

Hmmm now I am wondering what Nole’s favourite colour is!!  [:^)]  Hahaha I wish I knew!  I just checked his website and it doesn’t say!  Oh Sofi you’re gonna make Nole lose the match, I know you are!! [:(]

‘Hurry up girls, I am hungry, hurry, hurry’ Sophie complained.  ‘Jeezzzz, Sophie we are coming, for the love of God, clam yourself down!!’ Dee replied.  (hahaha)  Maria started to laugh, as did Dee, but Sophie was not laughing as she was too busy munching on her food!  (hehehe)  After about 10 minutes Maria and Sophie had finished eating, but Dee had still only eaten half of her food.  ‘OMG, Dee why do you eat soooooooo slow?’ asked an extremely irritated Sophie.  (It is true I am a very slow eater, my friends get so annoyed when I take ages to eat lunch [:$] hahaha)  ‘I’m sorry’ Dee replied, as she tried to quickly finish her food (oh how familiar this sounds – how many times I have had to apologise for my slow eating [:$] hahahaha).  ‘By the time you finish eating, the match will be over, actually the year will be over’ Sophie said annoyed.  (hehehe)  Finally after 15 more minutes, when Dee finally finished eating, Sophie and Dee went to get their bags, hugged Maria, said bye to her and left the house.  Sophie drove them to the venue.  But once they arrived, the girls had to say bye to each other as they were sitting in different areas – Dee in Nole’s support box and Sophie was sitting in Roger’s.  Dee was a bit nervous to meet Nole’s family for the first time, as she had only ever met one of his brother’s – Marko [:)].  She walked nervously up to the box and was about to introduce herself, when Nole’s mum rushed over and screamed ‘Deeeeeeeeeeeee!!’  ‘Um, yes I am Dee’ she replied.  Then Nole’s mum: Dijana (I just found out her name!!) gave Dee a big hug.  ‘Welcome to the family!’ she said.  Dee didn’t know what to say – she didn’t expect such a nice and warm welcome.  ‘Oh, thank you very much’ replied Dee politely.  She introduced herself to the other family members and friends of Nole, and then sat down next to Nole’s other brother: Djordje (Oh he is just the cutest boy!! [:D])  Look:

Anyway, so then Nole and Roger came out, to a huge round of applause.  Nole looked up at Dee and gave her a wink ................

Sophie 422
    #3021 Posted : Sunday, September 14, 2008 8:52:31 PM(UTC)
    Sophie 422

Both player were so nervous for the girls who were in their box. Roger and Nole was practising for 20 mintes like all the matches. The crew were so anxious to see great tennis, they knew Roger is the best tennis player in whole history, and Nole is great player too (not like Roger, ahhh I forget to write Roger is Gorgeous [U]). The chair empire said ‘Time’, and Roger started to serve very well as always, he didn’t get troubles with it, and was the time to Nole’s serve, many points were so great and the crew houted their names, speacially Dee who was shouting to Nole for a long while [:S] (actually I can’t heard anything for Dee’s fault, Hahaha I’m joking Dee). 5-4 and Nole was serving 15-00, but he made 3 unfforced errors and now the match is 15-40, The crew screaming out, ‘c’mon Nole!!!!’. ‘Adje Novak’. ‘C’mon my Love’ shouted Dee and Nole noticed her voice (Hehehehe) and made an ace but it wan’st enoght to Roger, who was wating the chance fro set. Nole serve was on T, Roger coulkd noticed that, ran and hit the ball with an amazing forehand that won the point and the set. Sophie was really happy and started to joking with Dee who was very sad, but she kept her hopes in Nole. ‘Hey Dee, your Nole is losing Haha’ Sophie said with a happily smile [:)]. ‘I know but Nole is better and he will show you’ replied Dee very angry to Sophie.

The second set started with 3 aces and a smash, he looked like in 2006. 5-4 and Novak is on fire, his forehand and handback were amazing [:P] and with a lonnnnnngggg point he won the game, 6-5 it was difficult to Roger serve coz Nole was unbeaten!!. After Djokovic made 2 drop shots, a forehand  and a ace. ‘Woooow Novak deserves to win this set coz he is playing sooooooooo great, he doesn’t make unfforced errors in the last 5 games, and the winners are 20, he did a good job. The commentors said. 6-6 Novak continued to serving and he made an ace.0-1 Roger was down, so he tried to find a place to hot but Nole was everywhere. 5-5 Roger serve,’OUT’ said the (I don’t know the name) but the chair empire said it was IN. So Roger said he wanted the challenge, Roger was right, the ball was in and now he has the MATCH POINT and POINT FOR CHAMPIONSHIP, Nole felt sooooooo nervous, his first serve was out, everyone shouted his name and he did his rutine like always. Nole was ready and he choosed his ball for the second serve, First he looked to Dee and winkked at her. After to did all of that Novak served but the ball was out, bounced on the ground and hit Roger in his body (poor Roger) Roger [U] shouted and run to his Box, There was Sophie who was the 1st kissed on his cheer, her girlfriend was really jealous of Sofi ([:D]) but he kissed her on his lips [:’(][:(].. In his speech He thaked to Sophie, his friend Nole and Dee....

So Roger after the match decided to make a bigdinner in _________(it’s your choise) house, but he didn’t invite his girlfreind......

I'm really sleepy and I couldn't think about abythibg this night...... sorry

Miembro dsd el 16/01/08
    mashadabest
    #1951 Posted : Monday, September 15, 2008 8:43:39 AM(UTC)
    mashadabest

I knew you were gonna make Nole lose!  [:(]  speacially Dee who was shouting to Nole for a long while [:S] (actually I can’t heard anything for Dee’s fault, Hahaha I’m joking Dee).’  Hahahaha, very funny Sofi!  ‘Hey Dee, your Nole is losing Haha’ Sophie said with a happily smile [:)]. ‘I know but Nole is better and he will show you’ replied Dee very angry to Sophie.  Hehehe this is like real life, when we were arguing over who would win between them in the US Open!  Hahaha!

Roger invited Sophie and Dee (and Nole) to his big dinner, which was in his own house.  Sophie said that she would love to come, but Dee wasn’t sure, and said first she had to speak to Nole, to see how he was.  Sophie stayed and talked to Roger: ‘You played a great match Roger’ Sophie said.  Roger replied: ‘Thanks Sophie, well I knew I had to play my best if I wanted to beat such a fantastic player like Nole is, cos he is such a great player!’  (I have to say I agree with Roger here!  Hehehe!)  Meanwhile Dee was with Nole in the locker room.  She gave him a hug, and tried to comfort him by saying: ‘Nole I am so sorry that you lost the match, but you will beat him next time, I know you can do it’.  ‘Thanks sweetie, having your support today meant a lot to me’.  ‘Hahaha well I was a bit loud, sorry’ Dee said slightly embarrassed, ‘Noooo I like to hear your voice cheering for me, it reminds me that I have the best girlfriend in the world! [:D]’ Nole replied.  ‘Awwww you are so sweet Nole, thank you!’ said Dee, before going on to tell him about Roger’s dinner.  ‘Well I suppose we can go, if you want to’ Nole said.  ‘Well I don’t really want to see Roger ever again, but I think we should go....... in case Sophie does something she might regret!!’ Dee replied.  ‘What do you mean?’ Nole asked confused.  ‘Well let me just say that Sophie is veryyyyyyy jealous of Roger’s girlfriend, and I am scared in case they are alone together, cos Sophie may do something stupid!!’  (Hehehe!)  After a few minutes Dee and Sophie drove back home to get ready for the dinner.  They walked in to find Maria in the garden, sunbathing by the pool and listening to ‘Maneater’ by Nelly Furtado!!  [Y]  Maneater, make you work hard, Make you spend hard, Make you want all of her love, She's a MANEATERRRRRR!!!!!!” Dee started singing along really loudly!!  Maria, who did not know that the girls were back, was startled by the sudden screaming of Dee, and nearly fell into the pool!!!  (hahaha)  Once Maria had composed herself she said; ‘Dee jeezzzz must you scare me like that?!’  ‘Oh I’m so sorry Masha’ Dee said embarrassed [:$] and very apologetic.  So they all sat by the pool and the 2 girls explained everything that had happened, to Maria. Then before they knew it, it was time to get ready for the dinner.  Maria said that she wasn’t going to go because she had to rest – the girls understood but they were still really sad that she couldn’t go with them.  So the girls drove to Roger’s house..................

Sophie 422
    #3022 Posted : Monday, September 15, 2008 7:53:26 PM(UTC)
    Sophie 422

Hahahaha my story is real [:D]… well I don’t like this.. Well let me just say that Sophie is veryyyyyyy jealous of Roger’s girlfriend (truth [:@]), and I am scared in case they are alone together, cos Sophie may do something stupid!.... and please stop to listen Maneater, For the love of God!! It’s good, but stop! Sophie was so nervous [:O] coz tonight Roger’s girlfriend isn’t there so she will have a chance to stay alone with him for a while. Both stopped in Nole’s house to bring him too. 10 Minutes later, They had knocked the door, Roger opened and and they entered into the house and sat in the living room. The guest started to smell the Italian Food (I love it) by the Cheff. ‘Ohhh Is it raviolli with ricotta? Thought that Sophie but she asked to Roger. ‘Yeahh, it’s my personal Cheff from Italy, I know you love the italian food becuase of your family’ grinned Roger. ‘Ohhh Thanks Roger, you’re so sweet!! [:)]’ Sophie said with a stupid face, Dee noticed that and looked at Sophie with a face like ‘Sophie please control of yourself’. She understood the message of Dee, and changed her face for a ‘normal face’. ‘Ehmm Can you show my home?’ Roger asked coz he didn’t know what to do or say, ‘Ehm Yes it’s good idea Roger’ replied Nole, ‘Ohhh Roger is soooo boring’ mummbled Dee ([:@]). ‘Yeahhhh I really want that, who many throphy do you have? Asked Sophie very anxious. ‘Actually I’ve got 53 (sorry he has got a lot of trophies and I forget the number), but I’m going to win more titles this year’ Roger was very proud of himself. He showed all his house and at the moment they were on the garden. ‘Mr. Roger, the dinner is ready on table, so you could go to eat now’said the Landlady of keys. ‘Thanks Paula, one moment please’. Evryone was eating. ‘Great, Ro, you have a great taste’..... I’m bored 4 write this, I’ll write the part of Maria--...... At the same time in Maria’s house... Maria was sitting on her bed, sufing on internet. ‘Hehehehe My fans are great!! specially Mashadabest and Sophie 422, they are cool [H] (Thanks Masha)... She was reading her Official Community threads and listening to music. ‘Ohhh Sophie 422 loves the song Very Last Moment by Lindsay Lohan, and I agree with her coz it’s wonderful, She has a great taste!!’ so she played it and strated to thinking of Valentin, her impossible love, yeahh he is Alla’s brother [:@] and that’s the reasong why it’s Impossible!?!! ‘Ohh Valen, you’re the most beautiful guy I had seen, I waited my whole life for a guy like you, coz I love that kind of boys... I want to call him, but..mmmmm... but.... Alla could answer the call [^o)]. She decided to ............
    Miembro dsd el 16/01/08
    mashadabest
    #1952 Posted : Tuesday, September 16, 2008 3:16:31 PM(UTC)
    mashadabest

Hahaha I will NEVER stop listening to Maneater cos I am addicted to it!  “Sophie said with a stupid face, Dee noticed that and looked at Sophie with a face like ‘Sophie please control of yourself’. She understood the message of Dee, and changed her face for a ‘normal face’.”  Hahahahaha toooo funny!!!! [Y] “‘Ohhh Roger is soooo boring’ mummbled Dee” – hahaha well he is!!!  “‘Hehehehe My fans are great!! specially Mashadabest and Sophie 422, they are cool”.  Yayyyyyyyyy!!  Good one Sofi!! [:D]

Go to Valentin’s house!!  But then she thought to herself ‘what if Alla is there?’, so she decided that it would be best to wait for her best friends, and get their advice on what she should do.  Then she heard a knock at the door.  She quickly ran to answer it, and when she opened the door she was shocked at who was stood in front of her!  It was............Alla!!!!!!!!  [:S]  ‘Alla, what are you doing here?  What do you want?’ Maria asked.  Alla pushed past Maria and barged into the house!!  ‘Hey!!  What the hell are you doing?!  I may be mistaken but I don’t think I invited you in!!’ Maria said sarcastically and quite angrily.  ‘If you tell anyone what happened you will be sorry!’ Alla shouted with a look on her face that words cannot describe!!  (Hehehe)  ‘What are you talking about?’ Maria said, extremely confused.  Alla walked up to Maria, grabbed her arm and said ‘You know what I am talking about and you better not tell anybody, or...’  Alla was interrupted by the return of Dee and Sophie.  The girls entered the house talking and laughing, until they looked across the room and saw Alla and Maria.  ‘Hey, what the f*ck are you doing with your dirty, disgusting hands on Maria?!!!!’ screamed a furious Dee!!!!!!!  [:@]  Alla immediately let go of Maria and rushed out of the house.  (She’s a big chicken!!)  The girls rushed over to Maria to check that she was ok.  Maria explained what had happened, but then suddenly she started to have a flashback from the night of the party when she fell down the stairs.  ‘OMG it was her!!!’ shouted Maria.  ‘What?  What was her?’ Sophie asked confused.  ‘Alla, she was the one that pushed me down the stairs that night!  It just came back to me!’ Maria replied.  [:O]  Sophie and Maria immediately looked at Dee, and were very scared when they saw the expression on her face: [8o|] – they had never seen her look so angry!!  Dee tried to rush out of the door, but had to go past Sophie, who managed to pull her back!!  ‘Sophieeeee, for the love of God, let go of me!’ said an annoyed Dee.  ‘Where are you going?’ asked Maria.  ‘Just to get some milk’ replied Dee.  (hahaha)  ‘Oh yeah like you are going to get milk, we’re not stupid’ said Sophie.  ‘OK fine I am going to see Alla, she can’t get away with this!!!’ Dee shouted.  ‘Nooooo Dee please don’t do anything - you will just get yourself into trouble!’ Maria said.  .....................................

Sophie 422
    #3023 Posted : Wednesday, September 17, 2008 4:22:26 PM(UTC)
    Sophie 422

Well you go to University tomorrow, and I will miss you so much Dee [:'(][:(]

Soon We will kick Alla's *ss!!?

‘Yeahh Please Dee, you don’t have to do this!!’ shouted Sophie who was very scare and in this time she didn’t want to help her friend. ‘Hey Sophie, we did a promiss did you remember? You said she or he will pay for that’ Dee was very shocked for Sophie’s reaction, she never thought one of her best friends will left in this kind of situation. ‘what kind of promiss?’ Asked Mariia very confussed, sophie nodded and and replied to her. ‘Mmmm Nothing, forget that’. ‘Nothing Sophie??!!’ Asked Deevery angrily and fire in her eyes.’Why did you do this to me?’ and she starting to cry so loud. ‘nooo honey don’t cry, it’s ok for me, you don’t need to do nothing for me’. She run next to Dee and held her. ‘Ohh Dee, you break my heart [U] and I don’t want to hurt anyone!!’ and gave 2 steps to hold her. ‘Stop!! I don’t need your hugs!!’ [:O] Sofi and Maria couldn’t believe that words from Dee, ‘Oh My God!! What did you say that to Sofi? Maria looket at her with big eyes and very impressive (Like this emoticon[:|]). Hey, are you ok? I didn’t do nothing!!.. Sophie was very annoyed [:@]. ‘Hahaha that’s the point!! You don’t want to do nothing’ shouted dee in sofi’s face and left the house. Both girls was still in shock...... ‘Nole will know what to do’ sophie whispered to Maria....

Miembro dsd el 16/01/08