logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

190 Pages«<184185186187188>»
Finsih My Sentence
mashadabest
#1935 Posted : Saturday, August 23, 2008 4:19:40 PM(UTC)
mashadabest

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

(Hahaha very funny Sofi, I didn't take a shower, hilarious, NOT!!!  Hihihi!)

Sophie was very angry and went to her room to wake Dee up.  'Deeeeee wake up now!!!' screamed Sophie.  Dee jumped out of bed with a shocked look on her face: 'What?  What's going on?  Is there a fire?  A burglar?'  (hahaha!)  'No, I found the Cristiano Ronaldo photo and the paper with 'I hate the South Pole' on it!!'  'Sofiiiiiiiiii you woke me up for that!' said Dee who was very annoyed, but Sophie was also annoyed cos Dee hated Ronaldo while Sophie loved him (heaven knows why cos he is an idiot!!!!!!!!)  'But you know I hate him, why are you so shocked?' asked Dee.  'Yeah but he is great, how can you not like him?' Sophie asked Dee, 'because he is a sly, scheming, arrogant idiot and he is soooooo annoying!' replied Dee.  (hehehe!)  They carried on discussing the matter, until Maria rushed into the room: 'OMG girls we need to get ready for the party, we only have a few hours left and we haven't even picked our outfits!!!'  'Oh yeah, c'mon lets go and choose them now' said Sophie.  They decided to all dress smart and stylish but also quite casual, so they decided they would all go in jeans and a nice top.  Maria decided on her outfit, but Dee and Sophie couldn't find anything suitable of their own, so Maria lent them some of her clothes as she had soooooooo many!!  So Dee decided to wear this outfit:

(I love this outfit so much!!!!!  It is amazing!!! [U])  Sophie decided to wear........

Sophie 422
#3005 Posted : Saturday, August 23, 2008 8:16:45 PM(UTC)
Sophie 422

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 5 post(s)

(I amnot a bad person [6])

Sophie was looking for that for hours!! but she didn't find any outfits f or her, the reason was 'Maria is taller than her'. but Sophie started thinking of her clothes and suddenly Dee said: 'Hey Sof, did you remember you brought an amazing jeans and a dress the last satuurday?'. 'Oh You're right Dee!! [:)] I'll wear that'. 'You girls went to the shopping on satuday and didn't invite me' said Maria very angry with the girls ([:O] Dee's blame)'Cuz you were playing tennis and Alla hit you' replied Dee to Maria, 'yeah, she's right' agreed Sophie.'I'd like to forget that' whispered Maria, 'well, show her your outfit Sophie!!' said Dee breaking the silent.......'OK' asnwered Sophie.

She opened her closet and showed to the girls her outfit.'Wooooow Sophie it is really amazing!!!' said Maria with a smile, 'Thanks' replied Sophie who rushed her cheers. 'I want to see you with that' said Dee, 'OK, but you know I'm very ugly!! [:(].'Hahahahahahaaha no you aren't ugly' both girls shouted to Sophie....'wait a moment'  many minutes after......'Ready girls!!!' said Sophie..'show usssssssssssss' shouted Maria

(it's ur turn, and I like my outfit but it's not very formal)

Miembro dsd el 16/01/08
mashadabest
#1936 Posted : Sunday, August 24, 2008 12:30:09 PM(UTC)
mashadabest

(Arghhh Sofi you made it my fault that Maria didn't come shopping with us!  It's not fair!!!!  'You were playing tennis and Alla hit you' hehehehe!  Hahaha and you're not ugly!  By the way I can't see your outfit - the picture is not showing!)

When Dee and Maria saw Sophie in the outfit they both said 'Wow Sophie you look very pretty!'  'Thank you girls!' replied Sophie.  So once the girls had finished getting ready they went downstairs to wait for Nole and the other guys.  After a few minutes there was knock on the door: 'Oh it must be them!!' said Dee excitedly, as she ran to the door.  However, in all her excitement she failed to notice that Dolce was sitting in front of the doorway, and as she noticed him at the last moment she had to jump over him to avoid stepping on him!  However, as she jumped she lost her footing and fell!!!  [:S]  Luckily she wasn't injured, just very embarrassed, especially when she got up and realised that Maria and Sophie had seen the whole thing!!  Maria rushed over to see if Dee was OK, but Sophie was too busy rolling on the floor laughing her head off!!  (hahaha)  Then they heard another knock on the door, so Dee went to answer it, this time without tripping over any dogs!!  (hehehe!)  She opened the door to find Novak Djokovic (Nole), Roger Federer and Andy Roddick at the door!!  As soon as Dee and Maria saw Roger, they looked at Sophie and found the expression on her face veryyyyy funny - it was a look of shock, happiness and lust!!  (Hihihihi!)  Nole was Dee's date, Roger was Sophie's date (you're welcome Sophie!! [;)]) and Andy was Maria's date (I would have made Nole Maria's date, but I wanted him for myself!!  Hehehe!  And we will just ignore the fact that all 3 guys have girlfriends in real life - in this story they are all single!! [;)])  So they all made their way to Nole's car.........

Sophie 422
#3006 Posted : Sunday, August 24, 2008 8:11:35 PM(UTC)
Sophie 422

(I'm so sorry, I don't know what happen with the page........it's very funny ur part!! you didn't want Nole for yourself, you wanted a bear, don't forget hahahha)

The girls were sitting all together and the guys the same. Dee and Sophie were so nervous for the guys [:O], they looked so beautiful and very hot (specially Roger [U], but not Nole, hihihiihi) but Maria was normal, she knew, Andy was in her past (I amnot sure) and nothingwill happen in the party. 'Hey Sophie, Roger looks so beautiful' said softly Dee.'Yeah I know, he is so sexy!!' (I think that). 'Girls Please!!!' said Maria a bit angry but with a gently smile. 'I hope the boys didn't heard our words' said Sophie, 'pleaseeeeee' replied Maria and Nole looked at the girls.'I hope you'll like my party' said him, 'I'm sure we'll love it' replied Dee with a big smile. 'Go to the hell Nole, I'm here for Roger' whispered Sophie. 'Please Sophie, you're a good girl, don't say that' whispered Maria to Sophie.'I'm so sorry Maria, I won't say that any more' .... 2 minutes later, 'That's my house' said Nole. 'WooooooW Novak, Great House' Sophie yelled 'yeahhh, it's a big for live alone' added Dee. [;)] 'Thanks Girls' (well Maria didn't say anything coz she vistited him amny times in the past)

(Write you half part of the party and I'll write the other part)

(Well I'd like Roger appeared in Maldives, anyways Thanks [;)])

Miembro dsd el 16/01/08
mashadabest
#1937 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2008 6:59:06 AM(UTC)
mashadabest

(OMG!!!  Sofi forget about the bear - it never happened OK!  If you won't forget it, I will have to convince you that it never happened!!  Hihihi!  'Go to hell Nole I am here for Roger'!! [:O])

So the girls and the guys entered the house.  It was a massive house and looked very nice and posh!!  There were already a lot of people there dancing and talking and generally just having a lot of fun!!  'Can I get you girls a drink?' asked Nole, 'Oh yeah can I have an apple juice please Nole?' asked Dee, 'Oh me too' said Maria.  'Could I have an orange juice?' asked Sophie.  'Of course girls, I will go and get them now'.  The girls looked around the room to see if they could see anyone that they knew, and then Sophie and Dee both suddenly noticed someone who they both love sooo much........JENNIFER ANISTON!!!!  [:D] [:D]  They stared at her in amazement and looked at each other and started screaming 'OH MY GOD!!!  OH MY GOD!!!'  Maria had not seen her yet and said to the girls 'What is it, why are you two so excited?'  'Because it's, she's, um, oh my God, I can't believe it' stuttered Dee, who couldn't seem to get her words out!!  Sophie also tried 'It's her, I can't believe it's her, she's here, oh my God!'  Maria was still confused as the girls still hadn't told her who they were talking about. (hahaha)  'Girls, who are you talking about?'  Finally Dee said 'JENNIFER ANISTON!!!!'  Maria replied 'Oh my God, I am a huge fan of her's as well, where is she, where is she?' (I don't know if Maria is really a fan of Jennifer, but I really hope she is!)  Dee and Sophie looked to where she was before, but she wasn't there anymore.  'Noooo where did she go?' asked Dee.  Then she felt a tap on her shoulder and turned around to find Jennifer standing behind her!!!!  'Hey girls!  How are you?'  'OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, IT'S REALLY YOU!!!' screamed Dee, and her, Maria and Sophie started jumping up and down, in excitement!!  (I know Maria wouldn't react this way but I know I probably would!  Hehehe!)  Jennifer found their reactions very funny and she smiled and said 'Hahaha yeah it is really me!'.  The girls finally calmed down and started talking to Jennifer...........

(Hey Sofi can we carry on writing about the party for a few more posts so we can meet some more people we like?  Hehehe!)

Sophie 422
#3007 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2008 4:31:04 PM(UTC)
Sophie 422

sureeeeeªªª 

‘Hey Jennifer, it’s nice to mee you’ said Sophie and Dee. ‘it’s nice to meet you too girls’ replied Jennifer and also smiled gently to both of them. ‘Hey my friend, they’re my best freinds: she’s Dee and she’s Sophie, both are your fans and are really nervous to meet you’ said Maria to her star friend. ‘Wooow I’m glad you’re my fans’. ‘Yeahhhh we love you Jenn’ said Dee. ’Speacilly in Firends’ added Sophie. ‘Hey Jenn, can we take a photo with you?’ asked Maria. ‘Sure!!’ answred Jnneifer. Maria pushed off her “CANON” of her bag and said ‘OK, smileeeee........ ready’. ‘We look awful!!!’ said Dee. ‘Yayyyyyy’ yelled the other girls. Suddenly a cell stated to ringing, it was Jenn’s cell. ‘I’m so sorry girls, I have to leave but I’ll back, promiss’ The girls looket at her dissapointed but smiled. ‘OK, Jen no problem, it was nice to spend time with you’ said Sophie. ‘Yeahhh, You’re fantastic!!!’ added Dee. ‘OK, Thanks but I must go, byeee’. Jennifer went to out the house but the girls were shocked for that. Novak back with glasses and a friend. ‘ don’t tell me, she is’. ‘Yessssss she isss Sophie!!! At the same time Sophie and Dee. ‘Yessss!!! She’s Reese Witherspoon!!! Yelled Maria.....

Miembro dsd el 16/01/08
mashadabest
#1938 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2008 6:28:52 PM(UTC)
mashadabest

Dee and Sophie were sooo happy to meet Reese cos they loved her so much and she was one of their favourite actresses!!  So they talked to her for about 30 minutes about 'Legally Blonde' (the best film ever!!) and about her life as a film star, and she was so nice and friendly.  Then after a while she said that she had to leave to meet her boyfriend Jake Gyllenhaal [U] but she said that she really enjoyed the time she had spent with Dee and Sophie and so she exchanged cell phone numbers with them so that they could all meet up sometime (yayyyyyyy!!!)  Dee and Sophie were really happy as they had met their 2 favourite actresses!!  Then they were about to go and see who else was at the party when Sophie bumped into someone 'Oh I am so sorry' Sophie apologised.  'Oh that is ok, don't worry about it'.  Sophie was so shocked when the woman talking to her was LENA KATINA!!!!!
Sophie 422
#3008 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2008 7:53:53 PM(UTC)
Sophie 422

[quote user="mashadabest"]Dee and Sophie were sooo happy to meet Reese cos they loved her so much and she was one of their favourite actresses!!  So they talked to her for about 30 minutes about 'Legally Blonde' (the best film ever!!) and about her life as a film star, and she was so nice and friendly.  Then after a while she said that she had to leave to meet her boyfriend Jake Gyllenhaal [U] but she said that she really enjoyed the time she had spent with Dee and Sophie and so she exchanged cell phone numbers with them so that they could all meet up sometime (yayyyyyyy!!!)  Dee and Sophie were really happy as they had met their 2 favourite actresses!!  Then they were about to go and see who else was at the party when Sophie bumped into someone 'Oh I am so sorry' Sophie apologised.  'Oh that is ok, don't worry about it'.  Sophie was so shocked when the woman talking to her was LENA KATINA!!!!![/quote]

'Oh My God!! you're Lenochka!! (I like her nick name in russian)'.Sophie yelled very shocked. 'Yeahhh, it's me' replied Lenka.'OMG, I'm your fan since 10 years old, My cousins always heared your songs'. 'Really?, Thanks so, who are you?'. 'I'm so sorry again, My name's Sophie'. 'Oh Nice to meet you Sophie'. said Lenochka with a smile. 'I'm glad to meet you too!!' said Sophie very happy.'and where are you from?'. 'I'm from Argentina and I'm nineteen years old'. (actually I'm sixteen or seventeen as you like)'Oh and what do a girl of nineteen years old in this party?'. 'I'm with my friends Nole, Roger, Dee, Andy and Masha'. Ohhh is Masha your friend?'. 'Yes, she's'. replied Sophie very proud.'ohh I'm her huge fan with Yulka, we love her!! she's so fashionable and very succesful' said Lena. 'well, if you want I can call her' replied Sophie. 'noo thanks, I prefer to talk to you a few minutes coz Yulka and Parviz'll be 15 minutes more in the party'. 'Ohh I see...well I went to a concert in my country, the second time you arrived there... and your single album is AMAZING!!!'. 'Well Thanks, I worked very hard for that, you know it's difficult to sing alone, no Yulia with her great voice, only me'. 'but you did a Great Job!!'. Suddenly a girl (Yulichka)called to Lenka, 'Hey, I'm so sorry but I must go now, You seem a good girl and I'd like to meet you again with Maria too'. 'woow me too, tell me the day and hour, and we'll stay there with Maria... what do you think about play tennis?'. 'Yes, it's perfect... Well I'm busy this week, so give me your cell phone' Sophie gave her the cellphone and Lenka dialed her own number. 'This is my number, I called me so I had your number too'. 'Thanks a lott!!!, bye and take care'.said Sophie 'byeeee'...... Sophie was very shocked and excited for all of that and ran to the girls place to tell them everything, she walked a bit and the lights and music turned off. Sophie heared a nice voice who said "Maneater".......

OMG!!! She had our cell phone's number!!! [:|] well I want to explain sth: Parviz is Yulia's husband.... ahhhh I'm so sorry dee but you weren't in this chapter...... and I'm really happy coz I have Lena's number and we're playing tennis!!! and Thanks for write abut Lenochka!! 

Her single album is 'YOU', and it's amazing!!!

Miembro dsd el 16/01/08
mashadabest
#1939 Posted : Wednesday, August 27, 2008 9:44:08 AM(UTC)
mashadabest

Hahaha it's OK I don't mind that I am not in this part cos I am not really a fan of Lena anyway, I just put her in the story for you!! [;)]

Dee, who had gone to speak to Nole, cos Sophie had been busy with Lena, heard the voice singing 'Maneater' and then suddenly saw a light shine on the stage and it was Nelly Furtado!!!  She started singing 'Maneater' (the best song ever!!!)  Dee looked at Nole and said 'Oh my God, I love this song so much!' and he replied 'I know, that is why I asked her to come and play it - it is for you!'  Dee felt like crying when she heard that Nole had done this for her: 'Really? Oh Nole you are so sweet, thank you so much.'  Then she gave him a big hug!! (hehehe I wish!!)  After they had hugged Nole said: 'Hey come on let's dance!!'  So Nole and Dee danced together and were having a lot of fun.  Nelly Furtado sang some more of her songs like: 'Say It Right' and 'Promiscuous' and everyone was dancing and having fun!!  Then she played a slow song: 'In God's Hands' (beautiful song!) and Dee and Nole danced together. [:D]  Dee looked around the room and saw Sophie dancing with Roger - Sophie saw Dee and smiled at her.  It was clear that both girls were having the time of their lives!!  After the songs had finished Nole took Dee to meet Nelly.  'Hey Nelly, this is my friend Dee, she is a massive fan of yours', 'Oh wow!  It is great to meet you Dee!' said Nelly excitedly.  'No it's great to meet you' replied Dee, 'that was an amazing performance just now, and 'Maneater' is my favourite song ever, all my friends know it cos I always listen to it!!'  (hahaha sooo true!!)  'Hahaha, thanks so much, yes Maneater is one of my favourite songs on the album' said Nelly.  'Yeah but you have so many great songs on your 'Loose' album, it is really hard to find a favourite!!' Dee admitted.  (Seriously anyone who doesn't own this album go and buy it now - it is one of the best albums I own!! [;)])  'Ahhh thanks again, I am loving all these compliments' Nelly joked!!  Then suddenly they heard a scream!  Dee looked around and couldn't see Maria or Sophie and she started panicking, then she saw Sophie and they ran towards eachother, 'Oh thank God I found you' said Dee, 'Yeah I was scared when I couldn't see you or Maria' said Sophie.  'But where's Maria?' asked Sophie, 'I don't know, but we have to find her' replied Dee.  So the girls ran to the crowd, which had gathered around the stairs, and pushed their way through the crowd and they saw something which shocked both of them!!!!  It was Maria lying at the bottom of the stairs and she wasn't moving!!!!!!!!!! [:O]

Sophie 422
#3009 Posted : Friday, August 29, 2008 5:12:21 PM(UTC)
Sophie 422

Please I amnot goint to buy Nelly's album!!!..... ahh both are the only people on the forum who read this thread [:O]

Flash Back [;)]

Maria was with Sophie and Dee, when they talked to Reese Witherspoon, Maria's cell phone rang and she went out the house for noisy. In the garden Maria was talking  with a man for minutes..... she entered to the party again. Everybody was dancing and having fun!!! so she decided to went to the other floor. Maria raised the stairs and walked to the barman's place (near the stairs) to drink sth but suddenly a man who was very drunk and He shocked maria, throwing her up to bottom of the stairs...

It's all for you...

Miembro dsd el 16/01/08
mashadabest
#1940 Posted : Friday, August 29, 2008 5:48:06 PM(UTC)
mashadabest

Hahahaha fine don't buy her album, but it is your loss!!!  Hahaha!

Dee and Sophie ran to Maria and tried to wake her up but she wasn't moving!!  Dee started crying (cos I cry at everything!  LOL!)  Sophie stayed calm though, and Nole called an ambulance on his cell/mobile phone.  Then suddenly Maria started moving.  'Masha, Masha, oh thank God you are alive!!' said Dee!!  Maria tried to talk but she was clearly in a lot of pain, she was mumbling something but Dee and Sophie couldn't understand what she was trying to say.  'Don't say anything Masha, just wait for the ambulance' Sophie said.  The ambulance arrived after a few minutes and the ambulance people (I forget what they are called [:$]) carried Maria out to the ambulance on a stretcher.  Dee and Sophie went with Maria in the ambulance and waited in the hospital waiting room while she was being treated.  Dee was very scared and worried, but Sophie tried to calm her down: 'Dee don't worry, Maria will be fine, OK?'  'Yeah she is a fighter' agreed Dee.  Then the doctor came out to tell the girls the news about the injuries that Maria had sustained.........

Sophie 422
#3010 Posted : Saturday, August 30, 2008 4:00:34 PM(UTC)
Sophie 422

I don't matter, coz I have got the album of Avril Lavigne and Lena Katina [:P] hahahah I'ms listening Hilary for my inspitation

The doctor said to the girls: Are you family of Maria Sharapova?. 'No, we aren't. We're her best Friends (I wish that so much) said Dee. 'What happen with Maria Docton Smith'. 'Maria is okey, She has some blows in her head, her right arm is broken but her legs are fine. She was very lucky coz she coul die.' Both girls were shocked for that words [:|]. 'Bu.. but.. is    she fine right? Dee asked very scared. 'We don't know yet, we have to wait many hours to see'. replied the doctor. Sophie felt so bad and she coulnd't talk anything. 'We wait here to see her and we must to call her parents'. 'it's necessary to her parents as soon as they could coz we need to talk about many things' (money and her clinical history). 'OK, I'll call them right now'. The doctor went to some place and Sophie looked to Dee and both started to cry [:'(]. 'you need to call her  aprents' said sophie while she was crying. Dee called to Yuri first and ................................

Miembro dsd el 16/01/08
mashadabest
#1941 Posted : Monday, September 01, 2008 2:44:32 PM(UTC)
mashadabest

(Hahaha I wish we were Masha's best friends too - but we may as well face facts, it will probably never happen [:'(] [:'(] [:'(])

Yuri answered the phone: 'Hello'.  Dee replied 'Hi Yuri, it's Dee, there's been an accident.'  'What kind of accident?  Is it Maria?  OMG is she ok?'  asked Yuri.  'Yeah its Maria, she had an accident - she fell down some stairs and now she is in hospital, please can you come here as soon as possible?' Dee said.  'Of course Yelena and I will be there in about 10 minutes.'  Dee then went and sat down next to Sophie.  Sophie had stopped crying by now, as had Dee.  They sat in silence for a few minutes, both thinking about the same thing - if Maria would be OK.  Then Nole walked into the waiting room.  Dee rushed over and they hugged.  [:)]  Nole thought of giving Sophie a hug, but Dee advised Nole that this would not be the best idea, cos Sophie was not happy and may not appreciate the hug!!  (Sophie, you hate him so you would probably punch him in the face!!  Hahahahaa!)  After a few minutes Yuri and Yelena arrived and spoke to the doctor and then were allowed to go in and see Maria.................

Sophie 422
#3011 Posted : Monday, September 01, 2008 3:26:46 PM(UTC)
Sophie 422

well I'm going to write tomorrow coz I don't wanna write today!!

Keep your dreams Dee, someday they'll become true....

Miembro dsd el 16/01/08
Sophie 422
#3012 Posted : Tuesday, September 02, 2008 7:34:05 PM(UTC)
Sophie 422

Heheehehe, you’re right, I hate him!!! [+o(]

The Doctor was waiting them in Maria rooms while she still awake up. Smith only told to Yuri and Yelena, Maria has a broken arm (Hehehe, she is dreaming with a broken heart (arm)). And she could leave the hospital in 2 days coz  she is fine. The parents sat down on the chairs next to Maria’s bed and said her the “good news”. She felt a bit bad coz her arm was broken and she doesn’t play tennis for a long time.

Out the room, Sophie and Dee was very annoyed coz they didn’t know who was the cruel person and why.... ‘He or She will pay for that’ said Dee very angry, ‘yes’ added sophie. Suddenly the door of Maria’s room opened and her parents told to them, maria wanted to see her, the girls very happy entered to the room and-........

Miembro dsd el 16/01/08
mashadabest
#1942 Posted : Thursday, September 04, 2008 6:20:26 AM(UTC)
mashadabest

Oh noooooo you found a way to get John Mayer's song in the story again!  Hihihihihihi!  'He or she will pay for that' - it does sound like something I would say!!  Hehehe!

Yuri and Yelena left them all to talk in private, and they went to Maria's house to get some stuff that she needed.  Both girls ran over and hugged Maria.  'I am OK girls, you don't need to worry' Maria reassured the girls.  'But Masha you could have died' said Dee, 'yeah but I didn't, I am OK' replied Maria, trying to calm Dee down.  'What happened?  How did this happen?' asked Sophie.  'I don't remember, all I remember is that we were talking to Jennifer Aniston and then I remember waking up at the hospital, everything in between is gone!' replied Maria 'but the doctor said it may come back to me.'  'Good and when it does tell us straight away and I will go and kill whoever did this to you!!!' said Dee (hahahaha I so would!! [:#])  'Hahahahaha' laughed Maria, who thought that Dee was joking, but Sophie could tell that she meant it. [:S]  The girls talked for a few more hours, but then they had to leave because visiting hours were over, so they said bye to Maria and.................

Sophie 422
#3013 Posted : Friday, September 05, 2008 9:28:06 PM(UTC)
Sophie 422

Hehehehehe Yeaahhh I know you well!!...while I was writting the story, I was listening Lindsay Lohan and Hilary Duff [H]

Both girls went to their house (Maria’s house), they felt a bit better coz Maria was well but couldn’t stop to thought of who was the criminal!! [:@]. ‘I’m very tired Dee and I want to sleep all night’ said Sophie. ‘Me too, so Good Night Sophie’. ‘Good Night Dee and Sweet Dreams’ (I ususally say you that). Both girl went to bed and quickly fallen asleep.

When Dee had woke up, went to Sophie’s room to wake her up, she entered to the room and noticed Sofi was talking on the phone. ‘OK, one week later...... Yeahh....Thanks, Bye’. She hung up the phone and noticed Dee was there. ‘Hey Dee, do you remember our trip to Maldives?’. ‘Mmmm, No all of that makes me forget everything’ replied Dee. ‘Well I just talked to the agency to cancelled the trip, but we can’t, we have to trip the next week or Bye our money’. ‘Ahhh OK, Maria will be reight to trip to Maldives’. ‘Sure’ replied Sophie. She had sat on the bed, turned on the TV and scream up, ‘Yayyyyyyy!!!’. ‘Hey, what happen?’ asked Dee. ‘Legally Blonde!! Shut up your mouth and enjoy with me Reese Witherspoon!!’’You shut up your mouth’ replied angry Dee. ‘Shhhhh!!’. Said Sophie... Both girl enjoyed the film and suddenly someone knocked the door. It was ..............

Miembro dsd el 16/01/08
Saint
#2426 Posted : Saturday, September 06, 2008 8:05:41 AM(UTC)
Saint

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
David Hasselhoff, he walked in smooth, lifted up his sunglasses and said: 'Hey...
mashadabest
#1943 Posted : Saturday, September 06, 2008 2:57:58 PM(UTC)
mashadabest

Well I am not listening to Lindsay or Hilary I am listening to sad music cos of Nole!!  And Sofi “‘Legally Blonde!! Shut up your mouth and enjoy with me Reese Witherspoon!!’’You shut up your mouth’ replied angry Dee.”  That was soooooo funny!!   Hahaha!

The girls both looked at him, and Dee said ‘Can I help you?’  ‘Yes I am looking to buy a house in the neighbourhood and I was just looking for someone to give me a tour around the area’ replied David Hasselhoff, ‘And?’ replied Dee rudely, ‘well could one of you maybe give me a tour?’  ‘No I am sorry we are too busy’ replied Sophie, and then Dee slammed the door shut in his face!!!  ‘Deeeeeee, OMG hahahaha you just slammed the door in his face!’  ‘I know but I don’t like him’ said Dee.  Sophie continued laughing, while the girls went to the kitchen to get some food.  Then they heard the phone ringing, Sophie went to answer it: ‘Hello’.  Dee continued preparing the food for their breakfast.  Sophie suddenly rushed into the room, grabbed Dee’s arm and dragged her out of the house!! (Hahaha)  ‘Sophie where are we going?!!’ Dee tried to ask as she was being bundled into the car!  (Hehehe!)  ‘We have to go to the hospital now!’ replied Sophie..................

By the way I did yellow font cos it is the colour of JJ's dress and I thought it might bring her luck!!! [:D]

Sophie 422
#3014 Posted : Saturday, September 06, 2008 5:21:23 PM(UTC)
Sophie 422

Hahahahaha Yayyyy, I know coz Roger won [  ‘Deeeeeee, OMG hahahaha you just slammed the door in his face!’  ‘I know but I don’t like him’ said Dee... I’m so funny and you too....

In the car Dee didn’t talk to Sophie and the same sofi. When they arrived to the hopistal both went to Maria’s room. ‘Hi Roger’ Said Sophie with a big smile on her face. ‘Hi Sophie and ..... Dee’ replied Roger to Sophie. ‘You brought me at the hopistal, only to see Roger?? said Dee soflty and very angry. ‘I know that but he’s soooooo beautiful’ she replied to dee looking to him with a silly face.’But wait 2 minutes someone comes in’. She add. ‘I hope’ said dee. The doctor came. ‘You must be Mrs Sharapova’s friends. Maria is ready to go home but we need to tell her parents’. ‘Really??’ Asked Dee very shocked, ‘ but that’s impossoble, she had an accident and need to rest’. ‘Yes, I know that but She is very good and the only Maria have to do is rest on bed for 5 days’. ‘And that is?’ Asked sophie very confused. ‘yes, but Maria can’t go if her parents are not here’. OK, No problem, I’ll call her’. Said Dee... The doctor went away and Dee decided to call Maria’s parents in a peace place.  ‘Hi Yuri, I’m Dee and I’m in the hopistal’... ‘Maria is very good, and the doctor said she can go home. we are waiting for you...’OMG........’ she hung up the cel phone coz she never had seen a boy like the guy who was in front of her.

While Sophie was with Roger alone......

Write sth about me and roger.... (I don’t want to kiss him this time.. I have a plan!!)   

Miembro dsd el 16/01/08