logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

C'MON MARIA,C'MON MASHA - BY : el loco09
elloco
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2007 9:37:40 PM(UTC)

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

well it looks like the injury didn't heal completly too bad and too sad for her in this important tournament besides it's in her country last monday in the interview she was saying "I fell 100% i've been training" and she was I mean she wasn't lying but I think she wasn't feel good about her injury shoulder I think like I was saying first it wasn't healed the injury is affectinc her so much that she was playing against victoria with something pink in her right shoulder I've never seen that before but don't worry guys like I say! PAST  IT'S PAST!  O  !WHAT'S DONE IT'S DONE! she still has to play zurich and linz for reach madrid I don't care her performances in the last tournaments I know she's a very strong person who will try to improve a lot every,every,everyday I write this cuz this is  only a phase a very hard phase but U-all know this life is hard and sometimes unfair we have ups and downs and we have to be strong in this situations and overcome it I know she will I believe in her and if she didn't well in moscow there is a reason for that and well it will be another opportunity and besides next week starting on monday she'll play zurich I think with that kind of injury it would be tough for her playing all this week without any rest and start playing next week I think this kind of tournaments causes this injuryes problems to her 

! I WISH HER THE BEST NEXT WEEK IN ZURICH !  C'MON MARIA,C'MON MASHA

el loco09  

globe.markanthony
#2 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2007 2:59:20 AM(UTC)
globe.markanthony

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

well, martina hingins withdrew in zurich open because of injury. switzerland is the home country of martina hingis.  so maria will not face martina in the game. 

i don't think she can defend the title because of shoulder injury.