logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

47 Pages123>»
DINARA SAFINA
dinara :D
#1 Posted : Saturday, March 21, 2009 9:23:49 PM(UTC)

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 12 post(s)

people! do you know dinara safina? what do you think about her? do you think she'll get the no.1 spot sooner and win her first grandslam this year? thanks for those who will answer. 

paul_pipkin
#728 Posted : Saturday, March 21, 2009 11:18:20 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Was thanked: 1878 time(s) in 1248 post(s)

Welcome to the forum, dinara :D. [H] I believe Safina will be number one at some point over the next year or two. She seems to be having a slight rough patch right now, but that will pass. Three more Slams this year--best chance would be Roland Garros, I would think.

Dinara

Young aristocrat of the Russian sports machine.

"That's the way the world works... right now." --Maria Sharapova at 17
fking_crazy
#574 Posted : Sunday, March 22, 2009 5:56:46 AM(UTC)
fking_crazy

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 1 post(s)
i was thinking about creating a thread on "the top5 ugly looking unattractive woman on tour" and safina will have the best place for sure in my ranking. but finally i dropped down this idea coz i don't wanna be mean [:P]
#34 Posted : Sunday, March 22, 2009 6:18:40 AM(UTC)

to
fking_crazy:no she's not good-looking. you are obsessed with maria sharapova that's why you are saying that. but i respect if that's your opinion.

to
paul_pipkin:ah okay. thanks for your opinion. i appreciate it. uhm. what do you think is her best surface? who are your top five favorite women tennis players? describe safina on and off court. THANKS!

cbvesna
#6 Posted : Sunday, March 22, 2009 8:48:41 AM(UTC)
cbvesna

Hey, thanks for making this "Dinara thread"!!! I was thinking to make one early on this Forum, but than I realize that no one excapt me will visit it, because I think that I'm the onlyone, who loves Dinara!!! :))))

As I said, I love Dinara, but to be honest, I think that I started to love her, because of her older brother- MARAT- I'm totally crazy for him!!!! :))) But that, watching her matches, interviews I started love her, not only because of Marat!! I think that she's very sweet and kind person with big heart!! She is not very good- looking, but she IS NOT ugly as many are saying!!!! She is playing quite well, specially last year, which I think was her year!! :))) I like her ofansive game and her behaving off the court!!! I LOVE DINARA!!!! :)))

And, by the way, welcome to this Forum!! I'm SONJA from Belgrade, Serbia!!! You will have here a lot of fun and what is more important, you will meet many good persond here!!! ENJOY!!!! :)))))

cbvesna
#7 Posted : Sunday, March 22, 2009 8:51:36 AM(UTC)
cbvesna

I forgot!! About this "reaching Number 1 spot"- I truely believe that she can be Number 1, not for a very long time, but she can do it!! And of course she can win grand slem trophies, maybe this year!!! :))) Her time is coming!!! :))))
shrapova_nole
#888 Posted : Sunday, March 22, 2009 10:05:29 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

^hey, Sonja!!you r wrong!!! you r not the only one!! I like Dinara too!!!!I don`t love her sooooo much but I like her!! She is a good player and she is very nice!!!! And yeah hope she`ll do very good this year!!! I would like seeing Jelena and Dinara wining some GS this year!!!!!And yeah, I think she`ll reach no1 spot!!!This year for sure, not for such long time but she`ll be the no1!!!Good luck for her this year!!!

I wanna welcome too the new members!!!!WELCOME, GUYS!!!!Have a great time here!!!!!Have fun and enjoy all our threads!!!!

paul_pipkin
#729 Posted : Sunday, March 22, 2009 10:50:39 AM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

I like & respect most all the Russian girls. My favorite alongside of Masha is Elena Dementieva. In the beginning, Lenochka was coached by Marat & Dinara's mum, Rauza Islanova. The families are close--often seen dining together at the tournaments. (Azarenka, the Belarusian star, is a friend of Elena & Dinara as well as Vera Zvonareva--which tells me Victoria is all right too. [:)])

I'm not expert on Dinara's game. But I suspect her training in Spain made her most proficient on clay and various types of indoor carpet--maybe a little more than hardcourt but she's good there as well. Her coach Željko Krajan has done great work with her but also fitness trainer Dejan Vojnović. (These Croats are good at what they do.) To my eye, Dinara's body is just fine. [8-|] 

#35 Posted : Monday, March 23, 2009 5:08:17 PM(UTC)

hahaha. :) thanks for your opinions people. yeah. i truly hope so that she'll win her first grandslam this year and be no.1

she is really great. she is a true person. she has a good personality.

Airat Safin
#3 Posted : Tuesday, March 24, 2009 5:28:51 AM(UTC)

YEAHHHHHHHHH!! and elso we have the best surname in whole russian language heheh[:P]

and i agree that in last year she show very nice tennis and who know, maybe this is it, time, when she already grow up for grand slams[:)][:)]

^ Привет подруга, а ты из России что ли?

#36 Posted : Tuesday, March 24, 2009 7:01:34 AM(UTC)

yeah. i agree. hope she'll win her first grandslam this year!
#37 Posted : Tuesday, March 24, 2009 5:03:43 PM(UTC)

people. kindly describe dinara safina on and off court. thanks!
#38 Posted : Tuesday, March 24, 2009 5:04:24 PM(UTC)

people. kindly describe dinara safina on and off court. thanks!
nicoletto
#723 Posted : Wednesday, March 25, 2009 2:54:15 AM(UTC)
nicoletto

[quote user="shrapova_nole"]

^hey, Sonja!!you r wrong!!! you r not the only one!! I like Dinara too!!!!I don`t love her sooooo much but I like her!! She is a good player and she is very nice!!!! And yeah hope she`ll do very good this year!!! I would like seeing Jelena and Dinara wining some GS this year!!!!!And yeah, I think she`ll reach no1 spot!!!This year for sure, not for such long time but she`ll be the no1!!!Good luck for her this year!!!

I wanna welcome too the new members!!!!WELCOME, GUYS!!!!Have a great time here!!!!!Have fun and enjoy all our threads!!!!

[/quote]

I loike Dinara so much!!!! She's my 3rd favourite player after Masha and JJ. And maybe I'll come to watch her practising in Croatia this year. Her coach is from Croatia so she often trains in Varaždin, Croatia and she's sometimes on our coast as well. Goooo Dinara!!!

shrapova_nole
#889 Posted : Wednesday, March 25, 2009 6:58:59 AM(UTC)

[quote user="dinara :D"]people. kindly describe dinara safina on and off court. thanks![/quote]

ok!!! what can I say?? Her game really improved in the last part of year when she changed coach. She plays very good tennis and I think that she must improve her serve. She has powerful, good shots and is very good on the baseline. Her coach helped her to heed the emotional problems somehow but maybe she still has to work a little bit. She made the GS final so she showed that she could win one in the future. I think she`ll win some tournaments this year and maybe her first GS too :)))). Also she`ll probably reach the no1 spot !!!! But the certain thing is that she changed and she changed in good :)))))) !!!! I wanna congratulate her and her coach for this and wish her good luck this year!!!

off the court...hmmm....I don`t know so much...I think she is nice and smart person and for sure she has a great brother :))) !!! She knows speaking Spanish and English very good. And this is all I could say I think...

#39 Posted : Wednesday, March 25, 2009 9:41:08 PM(UTC)

you are right. she improved into the better her. i hope she'll win her first grandslam sonner. and we all know she can. she must only practice with her serve!
#40 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2009 3:38:01 PM(UTC)

by the way. Dinara Safina is awarded as the Most Improved Player.

Congratulations to her!

#41 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2009 8:26:36 PM(UTC)

Dinara Safina is the "Most Improved Player". She is really great! I hope she'll win her first ever GS this year. God Bless Dinara Safina!
paul_pipkin
#730 Posted : Saturday, March 28, 2009 12:47:11 AM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

She certainly is the most improved player of 2008. [H] There's an awards ceremony video clip on the S-E WTA site:

http://www.sonyericssonw...imedia/default_video.asp

#42 Posted : Saturday, March 28, 2009 2:26:07 AM(UTC)

yeah. you right. she started the year (2008) no. 15 i think and finished it no. 3!

she is really amazing! by the way, i already watch the video clip. 

she is so tall! I hope Dinara Safina will continue to improve and continue

to dominate. I hope she'll win her first GS this year.