logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

How do I contact Maria Sharapova?
MissAbdomin
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 19, 2010 5:26:21 AM(UTC)

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

I think Maria Sharapova needs serious help. She needs a new coach. What I am saying is; I can be her new coach. I can help her with her serve, her groundstrokes, her gamestyle, how high her ball toss needs to go, and her fitness. I live all the way in Sydney, but I can travel to Florida if she accepts me. And I can be her full-time coach, travel with her, talk with her more often about her issues. I can help her get back to the top of the game and women's tennis, but she needs to accept me ASAP. I would be able to prepare her for the 2011 season. I love her too much to see this continue, and besides it would be better than the boring life I live in Australia anyway. So, how can I contact her and let her know that I am ready to help and that she just needs to ask?
Nella
#4 Posted : Tuesday, October 19, 2010 7:50:42 AM(UTC)

[quote user="MissAbdomin"]I think Maria Sharapova needs serious help. She needs a new coach. What I am saying is; I can be her new coach. I can help her with her serve, her groundstrokes, her gamestyle, how high her ball toss needs to go, and her fitness. I live all the way in Sydney, but I can travel to Florida if she accepts me. And I can be her full-time coach, travel with her, talk with her more often about her issues. I can help her get back to the top of the game and women's tennis, but she needs to accept me ASAP. I would be able to prepare her for the 2011 season. I love her too much to see this continue, and besides it would be better than the boring life I live in Australia anyway. So, how can I contact her and let her know that I am ready to help and that she just needs to ask?[/quote] The best thing you can do is , fly to Manhattan Beach and ring every door bell in the hope you come face to face with Maria ! Whether she would like you as her coach, I doubt it but it's worth a try !?!?
giane
#3 Posted : Tuesday, October 19, 2010 7:57:02 AM(UTC)
giane

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 20 post(s)
^lol.. very well said Nella! [Y] hehehe
DavaiMashenka
#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 19, 2010 12:32:48 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Everything in life is worth a try. But knowing that expectations are not results is also important, [&]
vibhi1004@hotmail.com
#5 Posted : Thursday, March 10, 2011 10:39:24 AM(UTC)
vibhi1004@hotmail.com

Groups: BasicUsers

just shut up..she's perfect
Dartagnan
#7 Posted : Friday, March 11, 2011 10:20:44 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)
I guess it is easier to be a fan of Masha than her Coach.

So let's be her fans.

But I think MissAbdomin is a nice person and fan because she really wants to help Masha to have better results in tennis.

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

nanosh@live.co.uk
#8 Posted : Saturday, March 12, 2011 6:17:31 AM(UTC)
nanosh@live.co.uk

hahahahahahahahaha 

u can sleep and dream about that it will be easier 

rahim57
#9 Posted : Thursday, March 24, 2011 10:25:05 AM(UTC)
rahim57

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 22 post(s)

Originally Posted by: MissAbdomin Go to Quoted Post
I think Maria Sharapova needs serious help. She needs a new coach. What I am saying is; I can be her new coach. I can help her with her serve, her groundstrokes, her gamestyle, how high her ball toss needs to go, and her fitness. I live all the way in Sydney, but I can travel to Florida if she accepts me. And I can be her full-time coach, travel with her, talk with her more often about her issues. I can help her get back to the top of the game and women's tennis, but she needs to accept me ASAP. I would be able to prepare her for the 2011 season. I love her too much to see this continue, and besides it would be better than the boring life I live in Australia anyway. So, how can I contact her and let her know that I am ready to help and that she just needs to ask?

Hello! Dear; I think that you are late for that; Maria have changed all from 1 year; Now she is in the perfect way to win her big Title and regain her true place of Champion. If you have some sport advices and you believe they can help Maria in her Game you can always say that in this Forum. Best Salutations! :)

1 user thanked rahim57 for this useful post.
Dartagnan on 3/24/2011(UTC)
Dartagnan
#10 Posted : Thursday, March 24, 2011 11:51:45 AM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

Originally Posted by: rahim57 Go to Quoted Post

Hello! Dear; I think that you are late for that; Maria have changed all from 1 year; Now she is in the perfect way to win her big Title and regain her true place of Champion. If you have some sport advices and you believe they can help Maria in her Game you can always say that in this Forum. Best Salutations! :)

Your answer is perfect rahim57. 

If a fan wants to give an advise to Masha, he should write it here in the forum; that is why Masha has a forum.

It is a place where she has news about her fans and fans'advices. 

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

1 user thanked Dartagnan for this useful post.
rahim57 on 3/24/2011(UTC)
rahim57
#12 Posted : Thursday, March 24, 2011 4:53:53 PM(UTC)
rahim57

[/quote]

If a fan wants to give an advise to Masha, he should write it here in the forum; that is why Masha has a forum.

[/quote]

Good! I believe that Masha cans count on us as unconditional Fans; I wish so much Success for him. :)

rahim57
#11 Posted : Thursday, March 24, 2011 5:07:03 PM(UTC)
rahim57

Originally Posted by: Dartagnan Go to Quoted Post

Originally Posted by: rahim57 Go to Quoted Post

Good! I believe that Masha cans count on us as unconditional Fans; Also I wish so much Success for him :) 

marseille132@hotmail.com
#13 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 11:08:05 AM(UTC)
marseille132@hotmail.com

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)

déjà a Maria pour son tres bon parcours au master de miami et en plus sans aucune alerte de blessure ( on croise les doigts pour l'année et les autres années )

bref restons fan de son tennis ; de son telent , et en tant qu'homme de sa beautée naturelle !!! 

Choucy
1 user thanked marseille132@hotmail.com for this useful post.
rahim57 on 4/6/2011(UTC)