logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

14 Pages<1234>»
Vera Zvonareva
paul_pipkin
#119 Posted : Sunday, December 20, 2009 2:56:32 AM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 1870 time(s) in 1240 post(s)

[quote user="Dartagnan"][/quote]

"Zvonareva visits Ovechkin. Maria? Hello?" Well, I wondered about that when you put this story up. [;)] Vera is a solid girl--Foreign Ministry Academy & all that... Maybe this is the real Russian romance right here...?

"That's the way the world works... right now." --Maria Sharapova at 17
Nella
#111 Posted : Sunday, December 20, 2009 4:36:09 AM(UTC)

Dartagnan, I am so happy for you , Ovechkin has got a new Russian girlfriend , Vera !!  [;)]

You must be very pleased !!

Dartagnan
#22 Posted : Sunday, December 20, 2009 5:21:04 AM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)
[quote user="Nella"]

Dartagnan, I am so happy for you , Ovechkin has got a new Russian girlfriend , Vera !!  [;)]

[/quote]

Yes Vera is a very respectable Russian girl as a tennis player and a person. She was pleased to watch Alex Ovechkin's match.

I forgot to say that at this ice hockey match, Ovechkin scored a goal and his team won with a score of 3:0. It was a total victory.

Vera watched the game and then talked to Russia's players Alexander Ovechkin, Alexander Semin and Semyon Varlamov.

Vera said: "I love hockey and sometimes in Moscow I go to the hockey games," admitted Vera. "I haven't seen any NHL games for quite a while. We had a good time and the good mood from that meeting will help me in the future."

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

xyxy
#166 Posted : Sunday, December 20, 2009 7:41:57 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
[quote user="Dartagnan"][quote user="Nella"]

[/quote]

Yes Vera is a very respectable Russian girl as a tennis player and a person. She was pleased to watch Alex Ovechkin's match.

I forgot to say that at this ice hockey match, Ovechkin scored a goal and his team won with a score of 3:0. It was a total victory.

Vera watched the game and then talked to Russia's players Alexander Ovechkin, Alexander Semin and Semyon Varlamov.

Vera said: "I love hockey and sometimes in Moscow I go to the hockey games," admitted Vera. "I haven't seen any NHL games for quite a while. We had a good time and the good mood from that meeting will help me in the future."

[/quote]

"I am a huge hockey fan and sometimes when I'm home in Moscow, I'll go and see a game," Zvonareva said about the experience. "I hadn't been to an NHL game in quite a long time so this was a nice treat. I hadn't met Alex before as well, so it was cool getting to chat with a fellow Russian athlete. We had a good time and I will have to get him to a tennis match in the future!"

Dartagnan
#23 Posted : Sunday, December 20, 2009 6:29:19 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Yes I know Vera likes hockey. She will invite Ovechkin to a tennis match again Sharapova (www.sport.ru). Just imagine a tennis match between Vera&Maria for Alex Ovechkin.  

So let’s wait this match.

Here the last match between Vera&Maria.

http://www.youtube.com/w...&feature=player_embedded

Anyway Vera is a very nice girl, she has a kind heart, and she was very nice to meet Ovechkin&his team. I like this kind of people. Vera is a very nice person and she likes Russian Team.

Oh my God!

I remember Masha was in the plane the 07 December 2009 at this moment and she could not attend to this match.

Vera always replaces Maria when she is absent. I remember that Vera replaced Maria at the Olympic Games.

After all the idea of the meeting at the ice hockey match was an idea from Masha’s ESPN magazine.

Here is an ice hockey match Maria Sharapova has missed. I hope she will like it.

http://www.youtube.com/w...&feature=player_embedded

Maria? Hello?

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

Dartagnan
#24 Posted : Tuesday, December 22, 2009 7:14:15 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Dartagnan
#25 Posted : Tuesday, December 22, 2009 7:15:40 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Dartagnan
#26 Posted : Tuesday, December 22, 2009 7:16:34 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Доха

Dartagnan
#27 Posted : Tuesday, December 22, 2009 7:17:49 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Dartagnan
#28 Posted : Tuesday, December 22, 2009 7:33:26 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

До сих пор мобильность не полная, и под вопросом – будет ли она вообще когда-то полной. Скорее всего, до 100 процентов никогда нога уже не восстановится. Но хотя бы нужно ее довести до состояния, достаточного для игры в теннис. Естественно, теннис на высоком уровне. И когда смогу уже начать нормально тренироваться, нужно будет уже просто представить, что я начинаю все с нуля, что это у меня первый год. И идти оттуда, потому что к себе предъявить сейчас какие-то высокие требования очень сложно.

По идее, через неделю должны быть улучшения. Срок подойдет к 6 неделям после операции, и уже можно будет принимать дальше какие-то решения. Поэтому планов пока особых нет. По расписанию я должна играть показательный турнир в Гонконге, потом Сидней, Australian Open. Но пока каких-то конкретных решений по этому поводу я не приняла.

С тренером ситуация сейчас такая – я здесь нахожусь с Антонио Ван Грихеном. Получилось так, что он был в том же месте, что и я, и я попросила его помочь мне здесь пару недель. Он согласился, поэтому пока помогает тут. Каких-то дальнейших решений на эту тему нет, потому что все равно в полную силу я пока тренироваться не могу.

Ну вот, пока все.
Еще раз всех с наступающими праздниками!

Vera doesn't know if she could play the new season 2010. Her injury is serious. She has to wait 6 weeks.

Time will show us if she can play tournaments in 2010.  

I always say that Pro Sport destroy easily the health of the best athletes.

dinara :D
#68 Posted : Tuesday, December 22, 2009 10:10:27 PM(UTC)
dinara :D

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 12 post(s)
I hope Vera will recover very soon as quickly as possible. I miss seeing her playing great. DAVAI Vera!
Dartagnan
#29 Posted : Thursday, December 24, 2009 2:56:15 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

[quote user="dinara :D"]I hope Vera will recover very soon as quickly as possible. I miss seeing her playing great. DAVAI Vera!
[/quote]

If she doesn't recover at time, she is going to play the guitar in 2010. But I think she will need some time before playing at 100% with her leg. You really need your legs in tennis.  

Dartagnan
#30 Posted : Thursday, December 24, 2009 3:51:01 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Eastbourne

Dartagnan
#31 Posted : Thursday, December 24, 2009 4:01:35 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

paul_pipkin
#120 Posted : Thursday, December 31, 2009 1:10:59 AM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Zvonareva to work with Van Grichen in 2010

reported on December 30, 2009

Vera Zvonareva will be coached by Antonio Van Grichen on an ongoing basis next season. The two completed a trial period this month.

"These past weeks have gone well, she's coming back from ankle surgery," Van Grichen told Jornal do Tenis. "She's highly motivated, I'm highly motivated."

paul_pipkin
#121 Posted : Thursday, December 31, 2009 11:46:55 AM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

By the order of the Government of the Russian Federation from August 28th, 2009 Vera Zvonareva has been included in structure of the Commission of the Russian Federation on UNESCO affairs.

Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Moscow

http://www.zvonareva.ru/index2.php?Id=79 

Dartagnan
#32 Posted : Thursday, December 31, 2009 12:28:48 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

[quote user="paul_pipkin"]

By the order of the Government of the Russian Federation from August 28th, 2009 Vera Zvonareva has been included in structure of the Commission of the Russian Federation on UNESCO affairs.

Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Moscow

http://www.zvonareva.ru/index2.php?Id=79 

[/quote]

Vera Zvonareva is an excellent Russian person. She also works for her country.

Dartagnan
#33 Posted : Friday, January 01, 2010 1:06:01 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Hi everyone. I just wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year. I am leaving for Hong Kong today before heading to Sydney and then Melbourne. I hope you all have a happy and healthy 2010 and thanks for all the support. It means a lot to me.

from Vera facebook

Dartagnan
#34 Posted : Monday, January 04, 2010 4:09:52 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Dartagnan
#35 Posted : Tuesday, January 05, 2010 5:47:56 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan