logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

7 Pages123>»
Allure Sharapova
le maitre couturier
#1 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2009 10:42:58 AM(UTC)
le maitre couturier

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Maria's a typical Russian beauty & this involves a determinate way of dressing (and it seems she has understood this very well). The secret of wearin' an evening dress in order to create 'une allure parfait' resides in the ability of diffuse the light homogeneus on the whole shape. The main key of that is to combine the colours of the cloth with the skin & the hair so that the lightness of the dress & the lightness of the shape don't be in contrast. This is because Maria looks more beuatiful when wears clothes dyed with shining colours such as white, green & their softenings & her hair are loose. Look some photos to believe ... Agree?
Dartagnan
#12 Posted : Friday, October 23, 2009 3:43:14 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

[quote user="le maitre couturier"]Maria's a typical Russian beauty & this involves a determinate way of dressing (and it seems she has understood this very well). The secret of wearin' an evening dress in order to create 'une allure parfait' resides in the ability of diffuse the light homogeneus on the whole shape. The main key of that is to combine the colours of the cloth with the skin & the hair so that the lightness of the dress & the lightness of the shape don't be in contrast. This is because Maria looks more beuatiful when wears clothes dyed with shining colours such as white, green & their softenings & her hair are loose. Look some photos to believe ... Agree?[/quote]

Monsieur le maitre couturier, vous employez beaucoup trop de termes français dans votre anglais. Pour décrire Sharapova, une belle photo remplacerait mille mots. Alors présentez nous plutôt une photo au lieu d’utilisez mille termes techniques de haute couture.

Que pensez-vous par exemple de Sharapova en tenue noire ? Le noir et ses cheuveux blonds vont-ils ensemble?

Il parait que Maria et Madonna préfèrent les hommes habillés en noir. Que pensez vous de leurs choix?

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

Dartagnan
#65 Posted : Friday, October 23, 2009 5:05:30 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

[quote user="le maitre couturier"] The main key of that is to combine the colours of the cloth with the skin & the hair so that the lightness of the dress & the lightness of the shape don't be in contrast. [/quote]

Only a picture of sharapova can explain your sentence.

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

le maitre couturier
#74 Posted : Sunday, October 25, 2009 1:37:41 PM(UTC)
le maitre couturier

Bonjour Monsieur, finallement quelqu'un répond à mon forum.

I know that a photo in this case 'tell' more than a thousand words: I would have put some photos to explain my ideas but, unfortunatly I haven't understand how should I do to put them in yet.

However, it's quiet difficult to say if Maria looks better with black clothes, because there are many differences between a day-cloth (for exemple a Tailleur) and an evening-dress. I'm a lover of the Allure Chanel and so you can understand that white&black are my favourite colors if we speak about clothes. I think black it's not the best choice for Maria if she wants to wear an evening dress (she looks better with shades such as a light grey) because a long-black dress hasn't the perfect gleam (because black, if we speak about style, is very shining) for Maria's skin. On the other hand, a black day-cloth may be a right choice (for example she's beautiful in the photo you put) 'cause there are less parts of the body uncovered, so the contrast between the skin's shades & the black cloth isn't perceptible.

However, Maria is so beautiful that she may dress every color without to clash: she could not be perfect but she looks always well (on condition that she has loose hair). She has a great taste.

Dartagnan
#13 Posted : Sunday, October 25, 2009 5:28:18 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

[quote user="le maitre couturier"]

Bonjour Monsieur, finallement quelqu'un répond à mon forum.

I know that a photo in this case 'tell' more than a thousand words: I would have put some photos to explain my ideas but, unfortunatly I haven't understand how should I do to put them in yet.

However, it's quiet difficult to say if Maria looks better with black clothes, because there are many differences between a day-cloth (for exemple a Tailleur) and an evening-dress. I'm a lover of the Allure Chanel and so you can understand that white&black are my favourite colors if we speak about clothes. I think black it's not the best choice for Maria if she wants to wear an evening dress (she looks better with shades such as a light grey) because a long-black dress hasn't the perfect gleam (because black, if we speak about style, is very shining) for Maria's skin. On the other hand, a black day-cloth may be a right choice (for example she's beautiful in the photo you put) 'cause there are less parts of the body uncovered, so the contrast between the skin's shades & the black cloth isn't perceptible.

However, Maria is so beautiful that she may dress every color without to clash: she could not be perfect but she looks always well (on condition that she has loose hair). She has a great taste.

[/quote]

Je trouve ton sujet très intéressant. Même Sharapova sera contente de lire tes remarques. C’est vrai que la couture française a toujours été au sommet depuis des siècles et sert de référence.

Your thread is very interesting. I guess even Sharapova will read it when she will visit the community. From centuries France was the reference in dressmaking.

If you want to show pictures of Sharapova you really like, just use the copy and paste function. Everybody knows how to copy and paste a picture. Just click on the right bottom of your mouse, copy the picture and then paste it here.

About Sharapova’s hair, I read an article recently which said that girls who keep their hair free (not tied), have better quality of hair. Hair should be free on your head.

It is easy. You are welcome.

le maitre couturier
#75 Posted : Monday, October 26, 2009 12:31:50 PM(UTC)
le maitre couturier

Спасибо, your words are so conforting for me; you make me happy. Finallement, ther's someone else who appreciates my talent in fashion&style. I love Russian Culture & it has ever been a source of ispiration for my fashion sketch. I'd like to work in Санкт-Петербург a day in the future ... perhaps, now I have to finish my studies. However, trés, trés, trés merci !!! [:D]

& thank you also for your advise about putting photos: I didn't believe it was so easy !!! [:D]

About loose hair I'll show you here two of Maria's photos: look the different effects !!!

Dartagnan
#14 Posted : Monday, October 26, 2009 3:32:20 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

About loose hair I'll show you here two of Maria's photos: look the different effects !!!

[/quote]

Ummm I think I prefer Sharapova with her free long hair. She looks like a boy with these short hair. She is perfect on this picture with her long hair. Look the color of her dress, it matches her hair&skin color. Mark: A+ for this picture.

nazarik
#131 Posted : Monday, October 26, 2009 5:03:46 PM(UTC)
nazarik

[quote user="Dartagnan"]

[quote user="le maitre couturier"] The main key of that is to combine the colours of the cloth with the skin & the hair so that the lightness of the dress & the lightness of the shape don't be in contrast. [/quote]

Only a picture of sharapova can explain your sentence.

[/quote]

Good example,she is gorgeous in this dress!!! Charming!!! Просто прелесть!!!

le maitre couturier
#76 Posted : Monday, October 26, 2009 5:04:43 PM(UTC)
le maitre couturier

You've struck in the centre: she's really perfect here, I've never seen this photo before.Congratulations, you have understood the basic concept which I had explained, there are no many people who understant it.

Поздравления, trés bien joue. [Y]

Besides, the dress that Maria's wearin' in your photo is dyed with milk-white color; I had made an hypothesis some time ago in an other thread that Maria could looks good with a dress of this shade: evidently I was right ... now I'm happier.

If you find any other photos let's show them (I see you've taste); I will do the same when I can. до свиданиа !!!

Dartagnan
#15 Posted : Monday, October 26, 2009 9:04:22 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

I think black it's not the best choice for Maria if she wants to wear an evening dress  because a long-black dress hasn't the perfect gleam (because black, if we speak about style, is very shining) for Maria's skin. On the other hand, a black day-cloth may be a right choice (for example she's beautiful in the photo you put) 'cause there are less parts of the body uncovered, so the contrast between the skin's shades & the black cloth isn't perceptible.

She has a great taste.

[/quote]

So what mark could you give to this black dress of Sharapova? And what mark could you give to her hair cut?

5 (excellent), 4 (good), 3 ( fair ) or 2 (bad)

maria435435.jpg image by Juliejss 

<3Maria Sharapova
#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2009 3:52:54 AM(UTC)
<3Maria Sharapova

Was thanked: 63 time(s) in 47 post(s)

[quote user="le maitre couturier"]Maria's a typical Russian beauty & this involves a determinate way of dressing (and it seems she has understood this very well). The secret of wearin' an evening dress in order to create 'une allure parfait' resides in the ability of diffuse the light homogeneus on the whole shape. The main key of that is to combine the colours of the cloth with the skin & the hair so that the lightness of the dress & the lightness of the shape don't be in contrast. This is because Maria looks more beuatiful when wears clothes dyed with shining colours such as white, green & their softenings & her hair are loose. Look some photos to believe ... Agree?[/quote]

Yeah.She's just a perfect woman.

le maitre couturier
#77 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2009 9:17:30 AM(UTC)
le maitre couturier

As you can see I love black color & I think Chanel's little black dress (here a photo by Man Ray of the French stylist wearin' an example of it in 1936) is absolutely the best cloth ever made. Surely, it's the one which changed forever the conception of style&elegance, showing the way to the all the future fashion designers, & someone of them has created wonderful masterpieces of style art, such the female smoking designed in the 1960s by the frenchman Yves Saint-Laurent (here an example of 1975).

Nevertheless, I still think that black is not Maria's color. About the photo you put about (I don't like doing judgements), I don't want to say she looks bad (it would be a silliness), but the genereal effect it's not the same as in the previous photo you had put (the one with the milk-white dress) because in this one (the black dress) the light of the cloth & Maria's light enhance each other but they aren't the same kind of gleam, while in the second photo (the milk-white dress) the two light are always enhanced but they're also mixed in the whole shape's gleam, they're similar not opposite. However, as I've said before, Maria looks good with everything she wear.    

Dartagnan
#16 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2009 6:35:47 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Maria looks good with everything she wear.    

[/quote]

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

What would you like Maria Sharapova to wear for Halloween? It is Halloween this week end.

le maitre couturier
#78 Posted : Wednesday, October 28, 2009 10:33:39 AM(UTC)
le maitre couturier

Je suis trés désolé, bu I've never celebrated Halloween in all my life & so I'm not so familiar with the clothes required. To make you happy I think black may be a good way [:D] & perhaps purple ( I hate purple [+o(]) which are the main colors of the witches' night (I suppose). On an other hand, if the main purpose is to scare ... I don't think that it could exist a cloth which can make Maria so ugly to be frightening: she's too beautiful !!! However, if you have some ideas you can show them.

Do you remember that I said I hate purple ? Well, of course, with the right softening, Maria looks always wonderful, as in this photo.

Three creations of Madaleine Vionnet, with the right shades Maria would look good with this style

Dartagnan
#17 Posted : Wednesday, October 28, 2009 1:42:36 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Je suis trés désolé, bu I've never celebrated Halloween in all my life & so I'm not so familiar with the clothes required. To make you happy I think black may be a good way [:D] & perhaps purple ( I hate purple [+o(]) which are the main colors of the witches' night (I suppose). On an other hand, if the main purpose is to scare ... I don't think that it could exist a cloth which can make Maria so ugly to be frightening: she's too beautiful !!! However, if you have some ideas you can show them.

Do you remember that I said I hate purple ? Well, of course, with the right softening, Maria looks always wonderful, as in this photo.

[/quote]

Maria Sharapova will wear an Orange dress for Halloween.

Dartagnan
#18 Posted : Wednesday, October 28, 2009 1:52:05 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

le maitre couturier
#79 Posted : Wednesday, October 28, 2009 4:49:09 PM(UTC)
le maitre couturier

Oui, orange could be a right idea for Halloween.

She's wonderful in the last photo you have sent, I don't know why I can't find photos as beautiful as yours.

However, what do you think about this one? Her look here recalls Cinderella with an atmospher of "The thousand and one night".She's so shining.

CROUCHING TIGER
#11 Posted : Thursday, October 29, 2009 7:05:23 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Was thanked: 2870 time(s) in 1723 post(s)
Orange? Between 100 of pumpkins?[8-|]

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD
le maitre couturier
#80 Posted : Thursday, October 29, 2009 10:58:22 AM(UTC)
le maitre couturier

CROUCHING TIGER wrote the following post at 10-29-2009 12:05 PM:
Orange? Between 100 of pumpkins?Geeked

Personally, I don't like orange & all over if it's used for clothes, but I think that it's not a bad idea if someone wears an orange evening dress for Halloween just because it's the color of pumpkins: usually people don't go to a Christmass party wearing carnival masks nor go to a funeral dressed like a rainbow ... some celebrations requires a kind of clothes which is not always elegant. It's often funny to respect some traditions.[G]

Gabrielle Chanel in the 1930s, the greatest stylist &

the most elegant woman of ever, Chanel pour l'éternité

Dartagnan
#19 Posted : Thursday, October 29, 2009 4:15:47 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Oui, orange could be a right idea for Halloween.

She's wonderful in the last photo you have sent, I don't know why I can't find photos as beautiful as yours.

However, what do you think about this one? Her look here recalls Cinderella with an atmospher of "The thousand and one night".She's so shining.

[/quote]

I agree with you about the orange color for Sharapova. It is a very beautifull color for her. But I would like to see her in a long orange dress for a ball.