logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
VOTE FOR MARIA SHARAPOVA IN TOP 99 WOMEN 2010
Dartagnan
#1 Posted : Monday, November 23, 2009 10:26:48 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)
 IF YOU ARE A REAL FAN OF SHARAPOVA, YOU HAVE TO VOTE FOR HER IN TOP 99 WOMEN 2010

IT IS EASY TO VOTE. GO TO THIS LINK, FIND MARIA SHARAPOVA IN THE MODEL&ATHLETES IMAGES AND VOTE FOR HER.

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

Dartagnan
#4 Posted : Tuesday, November 24, 2009 1:48:34 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

IF YOU ARE A REAL FAN OF SHARAPOVA, YOU HAVE TO VOTE FOR HER IN TOP 99 WOMEN 2010

IT IS EASY TO VOTE. GO TO THIS LINK, FIND MARIA SHARAPOVA IN THE MODEL&ATHLETES IMAGES AND VOTE FOR HER.

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

Dartagnan
#5 Posted : Wednesday, November 25, 2009 12:55:16 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

le maitre couturier
#22 Posted : Saturday, November 28, 2009 9:55:07 AM(UTC)
le maitre couturier

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Usually this kind of lists doesn't consider women's beauty: they're list about the Sexiest Women In The World ... it's important to know that 'cause there's a great difference between the concept of sexy & the concept of beauty: in a list which considers the sexy factor there are no doubt that Megan Fox must be at the Top even if Maria could be more beautiful (I haven't done a deep analisys). Usually the people who make this lists don't have any aesthetic canons in order to create a realistic list & they also have to tell me why the top ten women are always the same but every year the first one is always different: if a woman was the prettiest the year before she must be the prettiest the next one too !!!

Dartagnan
#6 Posted : Saturday, November 28, 2009 11:42:45 AM(UTC)
Dartagnan

[quote user="le maitre couturier"]

Usually this kind of lists doesn't consider women's beauty: they're list about the Sexiest Women In The World ... it's important to know that 'cause there's a great difference between the concept of sexy & the concept of beauty: in a list which considers the sexy factor there are no doubt that Megan Fox must be at the Top even if Maria could be more beautiful (I haven't done a deep analisys). Usually the people who make this lists don't have any aesthetic canons in order to create a realistic list & they also have to tell me why the top ten women are always the same but every year the first one is always different: if a woman was the prettiest the year before she must be the prettiest the next one too !!!

[/quote]

You are right. Plus the beauty of a person is relative. A good make up can change totally the face of a person. I think Maria Sharapova has an advantage as she plays excellent tennis, she has a better ranking in all contests.  You have to be beautifull but if you are also talented, you become and example or a model for others.

Anyway I hope this year Maria Sharapova will be the prettiest.

krishnapriya
#21 Posted : Saturday, November 28, 2009 12:27:53 PM(UTC)
krishnapriya

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

vote for maria

Dartagnan
#7 Posted : Saturday, November 28, 2009 2:10:00 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Dartagnan
#8 Posted : Wednesday, December 09, 2009 5:00:07 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

<3Maria Sharapova
#2 Posted : Friday, December 11, 2009 3:31:14 AM(UTC)
<3Maria Sharapova

Was thanked: 63 time(s) in 47 post(s)
[quote user="Dartagnan"]

[/quote]

I'm sure she's gonna win.She is the most wonderful,beautiful attractive and th smartest person I've EVER KNOW!!!

<3Maria Sharapova
#3 Posted : Friday, December 11, 2009 3:32:28 AM(UTC)
<3Maria Sharapova

Was thanked: 63 time(s) in 47 post(s)
[quote user="Dartagnan"]

[/quote]

Of course I voted her!!!

Dartagnan
#9 Posted : Friday, December 11, 2009 5:50:14 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Dartagnan
#10 Posted : Sunday, December 13, 2009 8:58:20 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Dartagnan
#11 Posted : Monday, December 14, 2009 3:04:18 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

IF
YOU ARE A REAL FAN OF SHARAPOVA, YOU HAVE TO VOTE FOR HER IN TOP 99
WOMEN 2010 IT IS EASY TO VOTE. GO TO THIS LINK, FIND MARIA SHARAPOVA IN
THE MODEL&ATHLETES IMAGES AND VOTE FOR HER.

http://www.askmen.com/specials/2010_top_

Dartagnan
#12 Posted : Friday, December 18, 2009 6:00:33 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

it is not enough to give 10 to Maria Sharapova, You have to give 1 ( a small mark) to other women because they are going to compare Maria Sharapova and other women. So go again and vote for others.

http://www.askmen.com/specials/2010_top_99/vote.html

Dartagnan
#13 Posted : Monday, December 21, 2009 5:12:16 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

I FORGOT TO TELL YOU THAT YOU CAN VOTE SEVERAL TIMES AND NOT ONLY ONCE. GIVE ALSO A MARK TO OTHER WOMEN BECAUSE THEY ARE GOING TO COMPARE MASHA WITH THEM.

AT THE MOMENT MARIA SHARAPOVA IS NUMBER 5.

le maitre couturier
#23 Posted : Tuesday, December 22, 2009 11:25:39 AM(UTC)
le maitre couturier

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

SHARAPOVA HAS BEEN ELECTED AS MOST BEAUTIFUL ATHLETE OF THE DECADE BY AN AMERICAN SITE. SECOND PLACE FOR KOURNIKOVA; I DON'T KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IVANOVIC BUT IT LOOKS CRAZY IF SHE ISN'T IN THE TOP 5.

Dartagnan
#14 Posted : Tuesday, December 22, 2009 7:44:58 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

SHARAPOVA HAS BEEN ELECTED AS MOST BEAUTIFUL ATHLETE OF THE DECADE BY AN AMERICAN SITE. SECOND PLACE FOR KOURNIKOVA; I DON'T KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IVANOVIC BUT IT LOOKS CRAZY IF SHE ISN'T IN THE TOP 5.

[/quote]

May be she has less chance because she is not blonde. You have also to play great tennis to be famous in fashion.

As Kournikova stops playing pro tennis, she seldom reaches the first place in a ranking. But people know her and sometimes she is second.

If Sharapova continues to improve her tennis, she will be always number 1. If you want to be famous, play great tennis. It is the secret of fashion. When you play poor tennis nobody needs you and people forget you for ever because they think about new talents.

Dartagnan
#17 Posted : Tuesday, December 22, 2009 7:49:06 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Dartagnan
#15 Posted : Thursday, December 24, 2009 2:12:03 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

SHARAPOVA HAS BEEN ELECTED AS MOST BEAUTIFUL ATHLETE OF THE DECADE BY AN AMERICAN SITE.  I DON'T KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IVANOVIC BUT IT LOOKS CRAZY IF SHE ISN'T IN THE TOP 5.

[/quote]

So tell me again.  Who is the more talented in tennis? Who does work harder in tennis? 

Dartagnan
#16 Posted : Friday, December 25, 2009 7:12:48 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Sharapova vs Ivanovic

It is not a contest of beauty but a contest of talent.

http://rutube.ru/tracks/...d20d62ac6033bcab4373a71c