logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

5 Pages<12345>
KONTRAKT WITH KAZAKHSTAN -- Shvedova, Voskoboeva, etc
paul_pipkin
#44 Posted : Wednesday, June 16, 2010 1:01:48 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 1872 time(s) in 1242 post(s)

For the Glorious Nation! Cool Shvedova def Rodionova 26 63 62 in 1:46.

"Shades of Roland Garros"

She's really making them uneasy. There is little about Yaroslava in S-E WTA's Wednesday Holland summary--and nothing related to the curious title.

Thursday, June 17, 2010 Quarterfinals

Court 1 11.00hrs CET 10:00 BST 09:00 GMT [05:00 EDT]
1. ATP: Giraldo vs. Stakhovsky
2. Yaroslava Shvedova vs. Alexandra Dulgheru

[quote user="paul_pipkin"]

Yaroslava dismissed Parra Santonja 61 62. Her second round match at 's-Hertogenbosch should be especially interesting--against Anastasia Rodionova of Australia.

Russian kontraktnika versus Russian émigrée. [;)]

[/quote]
"That's the way the world works... right now." --Maria Sharapova at 17
paul_pipkin
#45 Posted : Thursday, June 17, 2010 1:38:26 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Well, that didn't work so well. [:(] Yaro lost 63 36 46. She had Dulgheru on the run but seemed like she could not maintain consistency thru the second set. Lost confidence & returns were somewhat weak. She did suffer a couple of calls that were so obviously bad that I was lookin' around at why this was hidden over on court 1 with a small crowd & no electronic challenge--but all Eastern players gotta expect that kinda sh!t, unfortunately.

Yaroslava & Vania King of the US DID make the doubles final, which will be played tomorrow. No clue whether there might be a stream:

Friday, June 18, 2010

Court 1 12.30hrs CET 11:30 BST 10:30 GMT [06:30 EDT]
Doubles Final
: Vania King/ Yaroslava Shvedova vs. Alla Kudryavtseva/ Anastasia Rodionova

paul_pipkin
#46 Posted : Friday, July 02, 2010 12:39:22 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

For the Glorious Nation! Cool 

Yaroslava Shvedova & American Vania King (a partnership that began with the grass season) have proved most succssful--ascending to the Final of Wimbledon Doubles! On Saturday they will face Zvonareva & Vesnina. While I must cheer for Russia's duo, I would not be upset if the Muscovite kontraktnika & her partner pulled out the Championship, either.

paul_pipkin
#47 Posted : Saturday, July 03, 2010 3:46:23 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

For the Glorious Nation! Cool For the Union State. 

Yaroslava Shvedova & American Vania King (a partnership that began with the grass season) won the Wimbledon Doubles Championship! From Astana to Almaty, Kazakhstan will applaud the Muscovite kontraktnika . May they spare a thought for her partner, because most Americans will not be allowed to hear of this. (No doubt due to a barrage of criticism, NBC broke down & used part of the match to fill their extra time on Sunday.)

paul_pipkin
#48 Posted : Sunday, July 25, 2010 10:21:45 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

For the Glorious Nation! Cool For the Union State.

ATP news but it doesn't seem many people go there & it's pertinent to the kontraktniki thread. Andrei played Hopman Cup with Yaroslava earlier this year:

Golubev upsets Melzer

In Hamburg, Germany, Kazakhstan's Andrey Golubev caused an upset here on Sunday by defeating Austria's Jurgen Melzer 6-3, 7-5 in the final of the Hamburg ATP tournament to claim his first tour title.

Melzer, the world No. 15, reached the semifinals at the French Open last month, where he lost to Rafael Nadal, and also tasted success in the Wimbledon men's doubles event alongside Germany's Philipp Petzschner.

"It's brilliant, I'm really happy," said Golubev, the world No. 82.

"I've played extremely well this week." The 23-year-old's best previous result at an ATP tournament was a runner-up finish at the St Petersburg Open in 2008.

"He hits the ball hard and when he hits it well, he's difficult to beat," said Melzer.

paul_pipkin
#49 Posted : Tuesday, September 07, 2010 4:30:02 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

For the Glorious Nation! Cool For Russo-Kazakh-American friendship. 

Yaroslava Shvedova & American Vania King (a partnership that began with the grass season) won the Wimbledon Doubles Championship. Today, they defeated 1st seeds Dulko & Pennetta to enter the USO semifinals. Vania's friendship & success with the Muscovite kontraktnika drive the Yankee commentariat up the wall. But what can they say to her? They've always snubbed Vania, too. She owes them nothing. lol!  

paul_pipkin
#50 Posted : Thursday, September 09, 2010 4:11:39 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Yaroslava Shvedova & American Vania King will play for the USO Championship, defeating Black & Rodionova in two & a half hours Thursday, 63 46 64. [

On Sunday, ESPN2 will show the women's doubles Final at 13:00 EDT. Tournament schedule says NOON--suspect this is DELAYED for the Witches to get a lead on their POLITICAL SH!T-TALK. Stick out tongue The Final will be Shvedova/King vs either Chan/Zheng or Huber/Petrova. The national identify factor is complex, but one could gather today they'll boost foreigners & happily dis Vania King just to get at Yaroslava. CBS network will show the men's final but they don't wanna touch this. Wink (At Wimbly, when the contest involved Vania & the three Russians, recall how the networks tried to ditch the women's final and got in deep chocolate.) Commentariat no doubt hopes to see Huber/Petrova, whereupon they'll try to represent the Americans as "team captains" & their Russian partners as disposable afterthoughts.

paul_pipkin
#51 Posted : Monday, September 13, 2010 2:48:09 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Yaroslava Shvedova & American Vania King win USO Championship, def Huber & Petrova 26 64 76(4). [

King and Shvedova win US Open women's doubles title
By Clair Maciel
Sunday, September 12, 2010

In a match that spanned two days, Vania King and Yaroslava Shvedova defeated Liezel Huber and Nadia Petrova, 2-6, 6-4, 7-6 (4), to win the 2010 US Open Women's Doubles title.

"This has been an incredible two weeks and one day," said Shvedova.

Play resumed at 3 p.m. on Monday after the match was suspended on Sunday during the final set following a three-hour rain delay. King and Shvedova were down 5-4 on serve in the third set with King serving at 0-15.

"I was a bit nervous because I was serving and a point down on my serve. I was concentrating on getting the first serve in," said King.

King got her first serve in, and Petrova pushed her return long. Up 30-15, things quickly fell apart. Petrova smashed a volley down the middle for a match point. King saved the first, lacing a forehand that touched the back of the baseline. She steadied her nerves and held. Huber and Shvedova traded holds to force a deciding tiebreak.

After a furious exchange of baseline blasts and quick-reflex volleys, Shvedova produced the shot of the match, a brilliant topspin lob on match point over the outstretched arms of Petrova.

"I want to congratulate two great opponents today," said Huber, the top-ranked women's doubles player in the world.

King and Shvedova, who won the Wimbledon title together this summer, marched to the US Open final having eliminated the Nos. 1, 9 and 12 seeded teams. Huber and Petrova, who teamed up to win in Charleston this year, cruised through the draw and only faced one three-setter, against No. 5 seeds Lisa Raymond and Rennae Stubbs.

In Sunday's final, both teams traded a break of serve early in the first set, thanks to stronger return games on both sides of the net and shaky service games from Shvedova and Huber. At 2-2, Petrova and Huber rode a momentum swing that propelled them into a 4-0 run to close the first set.

King and Shvedova did a fine job challenging the No. 2 seeds in long rallies, often winning points with offensive topspin lobs when their opponents attempted to pressure at the net. But Petrova and Huber used aggressive play to attack serves, cut off returns with poached volleys and find the openings down the middle for winners.

After gathering their thoughts between sets, King and Shvedova turned the momentum in their favor, taking an early break for a 2-0 lead. In the fourth game, Shvedova provided a little light-hearted entertainment for the crowd when she lost her racket during a point. As she scrambled for a short drop shot, she lunged forward, popping the ball back high over the net but losing grip on her racket. Huber then took advantage of the situation by putting away an overhead near Shvedova, who attempted to track down the ball with her bare hands, drawing laughs from the crowd and a high-five from Huber.

Back on serve at 3-3, King and Shvedova took a page out of their opponents' book and started moving into the court, controlling the points with dictating shots. Their efforts earned them a break at love on Huber's serve and allowed them to hold on to the lead and level the match at a set apiece.

One set away from the US Open title, neither team would budge on serve in the third. Both kept a steady game, with King and Shvedova stepping up their game to control the points and push Huber and Petrova back. The No. 2 seeds countered with solid service games to force errors from their opponents.

paul_pipkin
#52 Posted : Tuesday, September 14, 2010 3:03:53 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

From WTA: Vania & Slava Win US Open

NEW YORK, NY, USA - Vania King and Yaroslava Shvedova maintained their incredible unbeaten Grand Slam record together, winning the US Open - their second major in as many attempts - with a clutch 26 64 76(4) victory against Liezel Huber and Nadia Petrova, even saving a match point.

King and Shvedova only began playing together two weeks before Wimbledon this year, and in their first Grand Slam together, at the All-England Club, they went all the way to the title. In New York things didn't seem so peachy early on, as the No.6-seeded duo faced four match points in their third round match with No.12 seeds Iveta Benesova and Barbora Zahlavova Strycova, but they won that one and pulled a Houdini act one more time in the final.

Rain stopped play on Sunday with King serving 4-5 in the third set, 0-15. When play resumed the tension did too, and Huber and Petrova got to match point in that game; but King and Shvedova saved that and pushed the match to a third set breaker, with the talented Shvedova nailing a lob on match point to end it.

"It was like slow motion, like in the movies," Shvedova said. "Vania was on the left and I was waiting. I saw Nadia trying to get it, then she didn't. People started to scream. They didn't call anything. I turned to Vania, and Vania jumped."

"Today I was really stressed because I didn't want to lose my serve at 4-5," King said. "I know my serve is not a rocket, so I was really hoping we'd pull that game out. But when we won, I was shocked. We were both shocked."

Huber, No.1 in doubles, was gracious. "When you lose a close match like this when you've had an opportunity, you can walk away from it and sulk and not learn, or you could take it as an opportunity to grow. If you do okay in the bad times, imagine how well you'll to do when times turn around. There's a reason for everything. It's disappointing, but I believe it's Vania and Yaroslava's time. They played great. They outsmarted us. They deserved to win this."

King and Shvedova are now 12-0 in Grand Slam matches as a team: 6-0 at Wimbledon, 6-0 here. King was asked about her success in doubles.

"Doubles has always come easier for me, even before I was playing with Slava," King said. "I was always Top 30 but never had the success I've had now. We didn't expect this, because usually great pairs pair together for a long time to get to know each other and become a true team. We had that from the start."

Will the American-Kazakh partnership stick together for 2011? (When they've won Wimbly & USO? Duh.)

"We haven't talked about it yet," Shvedova said.

"Are we?" King replied.

"I think so," Shvedova said.

"I think we are for the rest of our lives now," King added.

I'd bet that neither WTA nor the sportswriters ever heard Shvedova called "Slava" until Vania called her that during the ceremony on Monday. [;)]

I think it's accurate to generally appraise this partnership with Vania as the "control player" & Slava was the "power player". But one commentator correctly, I think, said it was Shvedova who displayed "the power, finesse, and all-court game." Virgina Wade was equally impressed, expecting Yaroslava to come up quickly in singles as well. (Keep in mind that sort of prediction can be a trick bag: Dump this doubles nonsense & prove yourself in singles or we'll claim it negates the doubles success as well.)

paul_pipkin
#53 Posted : Friday, September 17, 2010 2:34:41 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

For the Glorious Nation! Cool For the Kontraktniki! 

UPDATE: Historic victory for Kazakhstan
Kazakhstan ripped up the formbook and secured its first every place in the World Group by taking apart Switzerland in Astana. Andrey Golubev and Yuriy Schulkin knew they only need one point to make history, and they took it in impressive fashion. The Kazak's overcame Yves Allegro and Stanislas Wawrinka 64 63 63 in one hour and 48 minutes. Kazakhstan will join the elite World Group in 2011 for the first time in its 15 year history in Davis Cup.

Roger Federer's withdrawal from the team was the first blow to the Swiss, and losing both singles rubbers on the opening day only made things worse. Switzerland returns to Europe/Africa zone Group 1 in 2011.

Yesterday: 

Turning attention from 'Slava for the moment: Golubev & Kukushkin take 2-0 lead over the Swiss in Davis Cup Playoff! [ 

Perfect start for Kazakhstan
Mikhail Kukushkin
says his victory over Stanislas Wawrinka was the “biggest of his career”, as he helped Kazakhstan to a 2-0 lead in its Davis Cup by BNP Paribas World Group play-off tie against Switzerland. This sensational start means that the central Asian nation needs just one more point to qualify for the World Group for the first time in its history.

Kukushkin was up against Wawrinka, a player who he had lost to convincingly in the first round of the US Open just two weeks ago, while 61 places separated the two in the world rankings. However, from the outset, it was visible this would be a completely different encounter. The first set was a cagey affair, with both players looking comfortable on serve, however in the ninth game, the Swiss earned the first break of the match, which was enough to see him into a one-set-to-love lead.

“When I lost the first set, I thought that this match was going to be same as what happened at the US Open, that I’m going to lose in three sets. But when I play at home in Astana, I can’t just lie down, I have to try my best to win,” said Kukushkin.

The Kazakh, who certainly didn’t play badly in the opener, picked up his game in the second set, and from nowhere he levelled the match at a set all, after taking it 6-1. Kukushkin kept up that momentum going into the third to move to within a set of victory, as his opponent’s play became more and more defensive which allowed his Kazakh rival to play his best tennis.

“He started the second set really well, and was playing very aggressively and was able to break me in the second game. He was hardly making any unforced errors, so it was difficult for me,” said Wawrinka.

Wawrinka fights back

The momentum was all with Kukushkin, who needed just a set to propel his country to a two-love lead, but in keeping with the match, it was the Swiss’s turn to bounce back and give himself a lifeline. The key moment came in a marathon second game, where Wawrinka had numerous break point opportunities, and he was finally able to take advantage at the fifth attempt, as he would level up the encounter, and send the match into a decider.

With both players tiring, it was anyone’s game, but it was Kukushkin who was the stronger of the two. Once again, a break in the second game proved to be the turning point, and roared on by a partisan home crowd, he was able to withstand a late barrage of pressure from his opponent to take an epic five set encounter in three and a half hours.

“I was a little bit nervous coming into the match, but then I began to settle down, and just tried to fight for every ball. I got a little bit of luck as well, and I won,” Kukushkin commented.

Wawrinka said he was hampered by a leg problem, which he was carrying into this Davis Cup encounter, but he refused to blame this injury for his defeat.

“Today was a really tough match. Kukushkin was playing some of the best tennis he’s probably ever played. I had too many ups and downs, and it was difficult for me to stay focused and I certainly didn’t play at one hundred percent today,” said the Swiss.

Golubev gets Kazakhstan on the board

Earlier in the day, Andrey Golubev had got the ball rolling for the home side, with a straight sets victory against Marco Chiudinelli. The world No. 39 put in a fine display and was immaculate on serve throughout, as the Swiss was never really able to put his Kazakh opponent under any pressure in what was a very one-sided encounter.

Within no time at all, Gobulev had raced into a two-sets-to-love lead, and there was to be no way back for his Swiss opponent, as the 23-year-old was able to conjure up a break just when it was needed and seal victory in just a fraction over two hours.

Attention now turns to Saturday’s doubles, where Evgeny Korolev and Yuriy Schukin are due to go up against Michael Lammer and Yves Allegro. The Swiss know they must win if they want to have any chance of going into Sunday’s reverse singles with something to play for, and their No. 1, Wawrinka, is confident his side can do just that.

“It’s not the start we were hoping for as we are 2-0 down. Tomorrow will be a very difficult doubles, but if we can take that doubles, then will have some chance on Sunday,” he explained.

Team Kazahkstan

Andrey GOLUBEV
Andrey Golubev (KAZ)

Evgeny KOROLEV
Evgeny Korolev (KAZ)

Mikhail KUKUSHKIN
Mikhail Kukushkin (KAZ)

Yuriy SCHUKIN
Yuriy Schukin (KAZ)

Team Captain
Yegor SHALDUNOV

paul_pipkin
#54 Posted : Saturday, September 18, 2010 8:47:44 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Historic victory for Kazakhstan

Kazakhstan has booked its place in the Davis Cup by BNP Paribas World Group for the first time in its history after Andrey Golubev and Yuriy Schukin won the all-important doubles rubber to give the central Asian nation an unassailable 3-0 lead against Switzerland.

The pressure was on the visitors coming into the doubles - only a win would give them any chance of avoiding relegation to the Europe Africa zone.

Team captain Severin Luthi made one change to the scheduled line-up bringing in Stanislas Wawrinka to partner Yves Allegro. Kazakhstan also made a switch with Golubev, who was so impressive in Friday’s opening singles, being brought in to play with Schukin.

Nervous start

The opening set was a nervy affair, with neither side managing to take advantage of the numerous breaks of serve. However, it was the home team who managed to take the set by the scruff of the neck, breaking the Swiss side for the third time to take the lead.

Both sides had settled by the time the second set got underway, with breaks at a premium for everyone apart from Allegro, who was having real trouble holding his serve. The 32-year-old was broken on every single service game except two.

“We were trying to put more pressure on him, as we knew Wawrinka was their better player. So of course it’s natural to target Allegro, as he’s the weaker player,” said Schukin of the home side’s tactics.

Victory for Kazakhstan

The plan certainly worked as two breaks of serve were enough to put Kazakhstan into a two-sets-to-love lead. Nothing was going right for the visitors, and it wasn’t really a surprise when the home side wrapped up victory in straight sets in just over an hour and 45 minutes, taking advantage of their fourth match point, which led to jubilant celebrations.

“Before the match we couldn’t even have dreamt that we would win the tie 3-0, as we were playing a strong team in Switzerland. But before the tie we said we would be thoroughly prepared and every player would give 150 percent, so that’s why I think we managed to win in just two days,” said Golubev.

Golubev on song

For the second day running, Golubev played a fantastic match, and was once again imperious on serve, while his net play was equally good. He was well supported by Schukin who played a very intelligent game, especially from the back of the court, as well as making a number of forays to the net.

It was clear the Kazakh duo had a great understanding, despite the fact they had only played three Davis Cup doubles ties together, over a period spanning two years.

“Before the Davis Cup tie, we were practicing for the doubles match for the last two or three months, as we knew it would it would be so crucial. It was our dream to make it to the world group, and now we have made it, I am so happy,” said Schukin.

Dejection for the Swiss team, who have been out of sorts over the last couple of days and will now compete in the Europe and Africa zone next year, while Kazakhstan can look forward to playing the likes of Spain, France, or perhaps even Russia.

The Draw for 2011 Davis Cup by BNP Paribas is being held in Brussels on 22 September at 12:30 (10:30 GMT). You can follow all the action with live commentary on Davis Cup Radio.

Andrey Golubev

Okay, now we can turn the thread back to Yaroslava. [H]

mashadabest
#8 Posted : Monday, September 20, 2010 12:33:36 PM(UTC)
mashadabest

Kazakhstan is in central Asia?  It's an Asian country??? [:O]
paul_pipkin
#55 Posted : Monday, September 20, 2010 12:57:52 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Yes. Kazakhstan in fact represents most of old Soviet Central Asia. A small part of the northwest is technically Europe (west of the Urals) so they have been at liberty to enter into both European & Asian sporting orgs. But it's really Asia. I briefly visited the old capital in the far east, Almaty (then called Alma-Ata) back when it represented the Soviet military center for the Sino-Soviet border. Very Asian.

HOWEVER: Kazakhstan is very much in the "former Soviet space". They have Baikonur, the Russian space facility, and are part of Cosmotrans, a Russian-Kazakh & now Ukranian as well space program. Kazakhstan also has a customs union with the Union State of Russia & Belarus. And there is the matter of population. See, the Russian kontraktniki are not exactly aliens there. Russian & Kazakh are both official languages & Russian is spoken by most Kazakhstanis. From Wiki:

(2009 census)
63.1% Kazakh
23.7% Russian
2.8% Uzbek
2.1% Ukrainian
1.4% Uyghur
1.3% Tatar
1.1% German
4.5% Other

mashadabest
#9 Posted : Monday, September 20, 2010 1:22:38 PM(UTC)
mashadabest

Oh wow that's so cool, you really do learn something new everyday [8-|] lol.  Anyways good luck to all the players from Kazakhstan then, and I really should learn how to spell 'Kazakhstan' without having to look at the title of this thread lol.
paul_pipkin
#56 Posted : Monday, September 20, 2010 1:43:26 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

[quote user="mashadabest"]Oh wow that's so cool, you really do learn something new everyday [8-|] lol.  Anyways good luck to all the players from Kazakhstan then, and I really should learn how to spell 'Kazakhstan' without having to look at the title of this thread lol.
[/quote]

Lol. [H] Then learn this at the same time (because the mouthpieces intentionally confuse it: "Kazakhs" are members of the dominant ethinic group in Kazakhstan. Yaroslava Shvedova is not a Kazakh. She (like all the kontraktniki, on a dual basis) is a Kazakhstani--a citizen of Kazakhstan.

There is an actual young Kazakh player on the rise. She is Zarina Diyas, who has just qualified at Tashkent. Trained at Prague, she's been in several European Tour events so far.

paul_pipkin
#57 Posted : Wednesday, September 22, 2010 8:18:26 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

'Slava at Seoul:

BIG Gallery on tourney site:
http://www.hansolopen.com/2010/eng/gallery/gallery.jsp 

She will play again soon but not on Centre--thus no chance of stream. Later, doubles against the Japanese.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Court 13 (from 12.00hrs) (03:00 GMT) [23:00 Wed Eastern US]
1. Agnes Szavay vs. Elena Baltacha
2. Kirsten Flipkens vs. Yaroslava Shvedova (NB 13.00hrs)
3. Jans/Peers vs. Llagostera Vives/Martínez Sánchez

Court TBA (NB 15.00hrs)
1. King/Shvedova vs. Date Krumm/Morita

paul_pipkin
#58 Posted : Friday, September 24, 2010 12:54:51 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

With mostly only live scores to appraise, I refrain from a lotta commentary on Thursday's matches. Part of the Hansol debacle was, I think, due to the congested singles/doubles schedule compounded by the day lost to rain. But that's gonna happen anywhere you don't have a roof. So here's the deal: The rest of 2010 is pretty much already scheduled but, for next year, Shvedova & Vania King must make some decisions.

Championships at Wmbledon & USO rather oblige them to get serious about doubles. Doubles specialists tend to cut out singles due to that same scheduling pressure (the years of the Stosur/Stubbs partnership.) Those that don't are generally sibling acts (Williams or Bondarenko, etc)

OTOH: This would represent more a sacrifice to 'Slava. Scarcity of resource before the Contract put her slightly behind developmentally and she has less time to fulfill her probable singles potential--whereas Vania may have less future in singles anyway. Dunno. I wouldn't welcome still fewer glimpses of those thighs, I tell you. [8-|] But they gotta get down on what to do about this--at least thru 2011.

Whoa! I just had a thought! [I] Suppose 'Slava wanted to make her mark at London 2012 with doubles--but she NEEDS the magic she & Vania have going on. Where is it written that a Taiwanese-American can't be a kontraktnika C'mon, Vania, you don't owe squat! You're the first one MJF cuts from Fed Cup to accomodate the sisters. No way in hell you'll be on Team USA, much less play doubles. Getcha ass to Astana. Play the Olympiad for the Glorious Nation! [H]

'Slava & Vania at Seoul:

CROUCHING TIGER
#4 Posted : Saturday, September 25, 2010 12:31:09 PM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Was thanked: 2863 time(s) in 1719 post(s)
Think she can do something in Tokyo? It will be her second match and Elena's first??

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD
paul_pipkin
#59 Posted : Saturday, September 25, 2010 1:49:34 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

First, 'Slava may not be that concerned. She and Vania may be there mainly for the doubles at this point. (Vania has to get thru singles qualies & she may not.)

Do I think she can best Elena at this time? No.

I tell ya, though: If I were 'Slava's business agent, I'd tell her if she walks on court with Elena and sees Cramer in the chair--she should tank it. Doln't even let herself get close. Shvedova doesn't need that crap.

CROUCHING TIGER
#5 Posted : Sunday, September 26, 2010 6:51:28 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Was thanked: 2863 time(s) in 1719 post(s)
Gotcha[H]

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD