logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
What does Maria need to do?
giane
#15 Posted : Friday, October 01, 2010 12:09:14 AM(UTC)
giane

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 20 post(s)
changing styles and her game is good.. actually, it will be surprisingly great!  it will take time to fully change even a single strategy she is doing.. being stubborn may be out of the topic.. ahmmm, maybe additional inputs / add-ons in her way of playing is the right term..
robb
#28 Posted : Friday, October 01, 2010 9:30:27 AM(UTC)
robb

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 13 post(s)

[quote user="Mashafan124"]Well, it's not like Maria's gonna read this forum, right? She reminds me of Federer on the women's side. Too stubborn to change anything about her game and her serve even when she knows it's not helping her get back to the player that she was, and changes need to be made.[/quote]

Federer's main problem is the fact that he has won everything there is to win: and Nadal.  MARIA HAS NOT DEVELOPED HER GAME  much since 2004, and she is a scalp to take for also-rans who step up their game against her.I am fed up with looking at the new earrings/mobile phones/necklaces she advertises, sorry. And I wonder what her coach is doing. WHO IS HE/SHE??

mashadabest
#17 Posted : Saturday, October 02, 2010 11:11:34 AM(UTC)
mashadabest

[quote user="COUNT_ZERO"][quote user="Mashafan124"]

If you were her coach, what advice would you give her about her service motion, her groundstrokes. How she cam improve her image by the 2011 season?

[/quote]

The First thing there needs to be done is to adjust her toss, and i mean throw the ball lower. She's tossing the ball too frickin' high and it looks like she wants to play tennis with Jesus. 

[/quote]

LOL!

I think Maria is in desperate need of Yuri!  I don't think she should (or ever will) sack Michael Joyce, but I think she needs to get Yuri back as her coach and maybe Joyce could become her hitting partner, or maybe Yuri and Joyce could work together.  All I know is that she needs an additional person added to her team, either that or Joyce needs to start doing a better job with her. [:S] Sorry to say that cos I really like Michael, he's a really nice guy but I just think he could be doing a better job.

CROUCHING TIGER
#5 Posted : Saturday, October 02, 2010 1:35:08 PM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Was thanked: 2867 time(s) in 1722 post(s)
[quote user="Mashafan124"]Well, it's not like Maria's gonna read this forum, right? She reminds me of Federer on the women's side. Too stubborn to change anything about her game and her serve even when she knows it's not helping her get back to the player that she was, and changes need to be made.[/quote] IF ALL U GUYS ARE THAT SMART WHY DON'T U GO AND TELL HER WHAT SHE MUST DO...SHE PAYS WELL I HEARD...JEEZZ[:|]

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD
Philli
#25 Posted : Saturday, October 02, 2010 4:08:57 PM(UTC)
Philli

Was thanked: 63 time(s) in 55 post(s)
I agree though...... Joyce should be her hitting partner.   Everytime she loses a match she should go up to him and hit the crap out of him and let out all her aggression on him, and blame him for her loss.
CROUCHING TIGER
#6 Posted : Sunday, October 03, 2010 8:20:05 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Dunno why but i suddenly "saw" Masha as the "Marylin" of tennis. GS at 17, adolescense, the glitter & glamour, the "sharks"...they're parallels. I think this girl goes let's say to a fashion show, puts up a great "act" with all those celebrities, but once at home, alone the "actress" is crying...

fking_crazy
#12 Posted : Tuesday, October 05, 2010 4:46:38 AM(UTC)
fking_crazy

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 1 post(s)

[quote user="CROUCHING TIGER"]I don't agree with that, crazy. This IS the official "Sharapova-site" and it's forum after all. It's obvious Masha is still not "back", has "serve-shoulder"-problems and mentally under "pressure". Nothing more normal the ppl who are here to support her talk, discuss and come foreward with some "solutitions". That's the reason of the existence of this forum, no?[/quote]

I get ya Tiger. Not my intention to keep people from talking or discussing in THEIR forum. The thing that makes me nervous is this kind of advices, Maria should do this Maria should do that, Joyce should be fired, Yuri should come back. Maria has a problem. She's just kicked out of Bejing in round 2. She hardly can pass three rounds in most tournaments. If she really wants to get back to her tennis, she will find a way to fix it. All advices coming from different forums by experts-amateurs are just background noise.

CROUCHING TIGER
#7 Posted : Tuesday, October 05, 2010 7:05:33 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Was not shooting at u, crazy redskin, u were just the one that posted before me.[;)]

Riad Basrawi
#26 Posted : Tuesday, October 05, 2010 8:08:39 AM(UTC)
Riad Basrawi

Was thanked: 36 time(s) in 34 post(s)

There are always ups and downs! She has to cool down and then to think over, what change she should try! She is still young enough and will learn from her mistakes! There is no reason to think to much about!

CROUCHING TIGER
#8 Posted : Wednesday, October 06, 2010 12:56:15 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

She needs more experience u mean? Learn more? But from whom?[:D]