logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

5 Pages<12345>
Formula 1
Interista
#35 Posted : Wednesday, August 30, 2006 4:27:20 PM(UTC)

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

zirosky]I
I don't know but i've read it.... the imola's circuit will be replace by the belgian circuit of Spa! :wink:

Yeah they're going to come in Spa next year. Not far from my house :D
Interista
#37 Posted : Wednesday, August 30, 2006 4:27:20 PM(UTC)

zirosky]I
I don't know but i've read it.... the imola's circuit will be replace by the belgian circuit of Spa! :wink:

Interista
#39 Posted : Wednesday, August 30, 2006 4:27:20 PM(UTC)

zirosky]I

Corinne1991
#7 Posted : Wednesday, August 30, 2006 4:32:22 PM(UTC)

lol, you will be there ?
Corinne1991
#11 Posted : Wednesday, August 30, 2006 4:32:22 PM(UTC)

lol, you will be there ?
Corinne1991
#15 Posted : Wednesday, August 30, 2006 4:32:22 PM(UTC)

lol, you will be there ?
Interista
#40 Posted : Wednesday, August 30, 2006 4:51:50 PM(UTC)

Corinne1991]l
lol, you will be there ?

I hope so :D
Interista
#38 Posted : Wednesday, August 30, 2006 4:51:50 PM(UTC)

Corinne1991]l
lol, you will be there ?

Interista
#36 Posted : Wednesday, August 30, 2006 4:51:50 PM(UTC)

Corinne1991]l
lol, you will be there ?

Ede
#20 Posted : Wednesday, August 30, 2006 6:29:49 PM(UTC)

MediWarrior1]

Funny I always read Autosport (most reliable bit of press) and they have said nothing. Neither have the FIA so I think we can either rule it out or just put it to one side till the FIA offically annouce it. And Ziro he wont if A) Massa keeps up his current form and B) Schuey stays in F1 with Massa (Point A).

But they already announced it... and Imola won't be on the calendar anymore! Same for Hockenheim!
Ede
#22 Posted : Wednesday, August 30, 2006 6:29:49 PM(UTC)

MediWarrior1]

Funny I always read Autosport (most reliable bit of press) and they have said nothing. Neither have the FIA so I think we can either rule it out or just put it to one side till the FIA offically annouce it. And Ziro he wont if A) Massa keeps up his current form and B) Schuey stays in F1 with Massa (Point A).

But they already announced it... and Imola won't be on the calendar anymore! Same for Hockenheim!
Ede
#24 Posted : Wednesday, August 30, 2006 6:29:49 PM(UTC)

MediWarrior1]

MediWarrior1
#46 Posted : Thursday, August 31, 2006 4:46:17 AM(UTC)

Ede][
MediWarrior1]

Got any press to prove it? And why would they spend millions on Hockenhiem 2 years ago just for 2 races? They wouldnt as they are a business and make money not lose it. As I said get a reliable source then people will believe it. And I know Ferrari are mad but they wont have a proven race Winner as a test driver.
MediWarrior1
#49 Posted : Thursday, August 31, 2006 4:46:17 AM(UTC)

Ede][
MediWarrior1]

Got any press to prove it? And why would they spend millions on Hockenhiem 2 years ago just for 2 races? They wouldnt as they are a business and make money not lose it. As I said get a reliable source then people will believe it. And I know Ferrari are mad but they wont have a proven race Winner as a test driver.
MediWarrior1
#52 Posted : Thursday, August 31, 2006 4:46:17 AM(UTC)

Ede][
MediWarrior1]

Ede
#25 Posted : Thursday, August 31, 2006 8:54:42 AM(UTC)

MediWarrior1]

Got any press to prove it? And why would they spend millions on Hockenhiem 2 years ago just for 2 races? They wouldnt as they are a business and make money not lose it. As I said get a reliable source then people will believe it.

Well, I don't know how long it takes to spread news in England, but actually it is already known since July that Italy and Germany won't have 2 races anymore. And my source is not only one magazine...
Since the German press is pretty sad about all this, those news are in every magazine or newspaper (Die Welt, Spiegel and all kind of motorsport magazines). And they also say, that Hockenheim won't disappear completely, since both tracks agreed to switch places every year, so 2008 the German GP will be held at Hockenheim again.
And they spend millions on this track, because it was necessary. And you think they only did it for F1? Nah, believe me, they DID NOT make any money with the Formula 1 for the last several years there!
Ede
#23 Posted : Thursday, August 31, 2006 8:54:42 AM(UTC)

MediWarrior1]

Got any press to prove it? And why would they spend millions on Hockenhiem 2 years ago just for 2 races? They wouldnt as they are a business and make money not lose it. As I said get a reliable source then people will believe it.

Well, I don't know how long it takes to spread news in England, but actually it is already known since July that Italy and Germany won't have 2 races anymore. And my source is not only one magazine...
Since the German press is pretty sad about all this, those news are in every magazine or newspaper (Die Welt, Spiegel and all kind of motorsport magazines). And they also say, that Hockenheim won't disappear completely, since both tracks agreed to switch places every year, so 2008 the German GP will be held at Hockenheim again.
And they spend millions on this track, because it was necessary. And you think they only did it for F1? Nah, believe me, they DID NOT make any money with the Formula 1 for the last several years there!
Ede
#21 Posted : Thursday, August 31, 2006 8:54:42 AM(UTC)

MediWarrior1]

Azlan
#2 Posted : Thursday, August 31, 2006 9:37:08 AM(UTC)

Schumi's the finest! :D his 7 world titles proves it all. :D
Azlan
#3 Posted : Thursday, August 31, 2006 9:37:08 AM(UTC)

Schumi's the finest! :D his 7 world titles proves it all. :D