logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages<1234>
Do you think Maria Sharapova is look alikes Maria Kirilenko?
GotSharapova
#19 Posted : Wednesday, August 23, 2006 11:57:48 PM(UTC)

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

I dont think they look alike. Both very beautiful but not in the same way. If anyone watches \"Work out\"...this girl on there could be Maria K's twin! :shock:
Jade
#24 Posted : Thursday, August 24, 2006 1:03:33 AM(UTC)

Well i dont think they look alike..but they are bothing BEAUTIFUL
Martin-Sloan
#34 Posted : Thursday, August 24, 2006 9:05:36 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
i think shakira cud be maria k's twin i seen a pic of her with curly hair in the newspaper and she was the double of shakira :shock:
Siiri
#67 Posted : Thursday, August 24, 2006 9:07:05 AM(UTC)
Siiri

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
They´re both very beautiful, but they don´t look alike!
siddharth
#66 Posted : Friday, August 25, 2006 11:39:28 AM(UTC)

hey people see this[/img]
MRC316
#40 Posted : Friday, August 25, 2006 1:23:14 PM(UTC)

Both of them are very pretty and have talent on court and off, but I don't think they look very similar. Maria K. is shorter, different eye color, hair color, and style. Personally, I know more about Maria S. and like her better, but Maria K. is still one of my favorite players.
Septimus
#52 Posted : Saturday, August 26, 2006 3:22:57 AM(UTC)

\"Corinne1991\" wrote:
No,
Maria K. is as beautiful as Maria S. but I think Maria is more charming.

You clearly don't know what charming means.
Corinne1991
#9 Posted : Saturday, August 26, 2006 3:42:24 AM(UTC)

You are an idiot, go away !!
You are here for what ?! jerk !
Septimus
#53 Posted : Saturday, August 26, 2006 5:10:27 AM(UTC)

Stop insulting me in English..I don't insult you in French do I?
I was just making the point that charming probably wasn't the right comparison to make.

Put it into Goodgle translator.

If you don't like my opinion suck it up and ignore it.
Septimus
#54 Posted : Saturday, August 26, 2006 6:39:22 AM(UTC)

i'm not barring them from voicing their opinions I'm informing the person in who made the comment that charming probably wasn't the right word to use. Within the context. Althoug, i'll check myself as i am not too familiar with the other girl.
Septimus
#55 Posted : Saturday, August 26, 2006 6:53:05 AM(UTC)

\"Sidneygod\" wrote:

You said \"You clearly don't know what charming means.\"

How do you know they \"clearly\" don't know?

You might think she's charmless but the majority of people don't.

How old are you? I was begining to think that you were quite an intelligent person before this post. i am going to completely disregard what you said about \"clearly\", it deserves no attention.

Having never met her in person I would not no if she was charming or not. Charming is defined as: very polite, friendly, and likeable.

If the person who originally made the comment regarding the word in question HAD met her in person and HAD met the other girl and HAD identified these three criterea in each girl's demeanour and HAD recognised that Miss Sharapova was more polite, friendly and likeable, then i would be inclined to withdraw my statement.

Please stop trying to argue with me in threads. They are not for arguing in. Send me a message or an email and i would be willing to reply and further the conversation.
Corinne1991
#10 Posted : Saturday, August 26, 2006 7:39:37 AM(UTC)

You are an idiot, serious. Why are you here, why ?
You're not a fan of Maria so I don't know why you are here, just to criticize.
If I say Maria S. is more charming, that's my opinion, there is no point intervening. That's all !
Septimus
#56 Posted : Saturday, August 26, 2006 7:47:46 AM(UTC)

Au contraire, my french friend, I am in fact a big fan of Maria's.

Why am I here?

Well I first came here out of curiosity to see what other people thought of Maria, however my curiosity soon turned to disappointment when I saw that everyone restrained themselves and said the same thing, sucking up to maria, with the faint hope that maria would respond. Please, you make me sick. I am trying to show a balanced perspective. Why can noone be different on this forum it is the same old shit. \"We love you Maria\" \"She looks gorgeous\" \"You inspire us all Masha\". It is pathetic.

Chances are you will say that if i don't like it I should stop coming to the forums.

My answer in advance is no.
Septimus
#57 Posted : Saturday, August 26, 2006 7:52:58 AM(UTC)

I can't accpet other people's opinions. I seem to remember you telling me to leave this forum because of my opinions.

Hypocrit.
Septimus
#58 Posted : Saturday, August 26, 2006 8:00:52 AM(UTC)

pfft. you are aggravating. please post when you are little more mature. You were referring to my opinions. I'm going to watch the rugby. See you in 24 hours morons.
slipmaskin
#68 Posted : Saturday, August 26, 2006 10:06:54 AM(UTC)

Alright, I've \"analyzed\" every post you've accomplished on these forums thus far Septimus, and I have to conclude that I didn't enjoy what I found. You seem to feel that the optimal way of approaching people here is to act in the most sardonic and mean-spirited way there possibly is. It's an incredibly unpleasant sight, as if your sole point in being here is to aggravate, aggravate, and aggravate some more. Come on, what's the point? You find it enjoyable and fulfilling yourself? I mean, what's the deal? I simply can not fathom what you actually get out of your stay here, besides to b*tch and moan and to systematically get under people's skin. Everyone has a right to voice their opinion, yes, but I prefer when opinions are voiced with a sense of tact, not when they're purposely (? hard to tell if it's intentional or not) phrased to stir sh*t up... 'cause that's the feeling I get when reading your posts, it's this overall cranky, bitter mood that simply is a huge turn-off. This thread is a good case in point. Remarking on the usage of the word \"charming\"... if that isn't petty, I don't know what is. Are you that friendly in real life as well?

You make these sweeping generalizations, that everyone (EVERYONE) on these forums are mere sheep and you're the only one who has supposedly \"seen the light\".... what kind of response do you expect when you sling such sh*t around? Sure, there's some sh*tty threads/posts around here and stuff, but that comes with the ball game/fan base, deal with it. In the future, please contribute some constructive posts, which don't stoop to this low-level crankiness. If you'd just stop with this self-appointed 'bad guy'/self-righteous persona it'd make life so much easier for all of us.

Edit: And If you're looking for a more \"balanced\", or even critical view of Masha's doings, you should stop by when the US Open is underway... I'm pretty certain that even the supposedly brainwashed love-struck fools will have something bad to say if she goes on to play a horrible match, horrible matches even, provided she gets past the first round. Seeing as that's the kind of thing you seem to be on the lookout for, disapproving and faultfinding opinions that is. God knows that's where I've personally made most of my posts on other Masha-boards, during actual tournaments.
Septimus
#59 Posted : Saturday, August 26, 2006 8:58:04 PM(UTC)

After your analysis, you found that my optimal way of approaching people here is to act in the most sardonic and mean-spirited way there possibly is. by \"possibly is\" I assume that you are including rape, murder, torture and genocide.

I don't think this is the correct medium to be arguing with you. I am all to willing to continue this conversation in an email or via a person message.

Thank you.
MRC316
#41 Posted : Saturday, August 26, 2006 11:18:37 PM(UTC)

That was handled well, Septimus. Perhaps we can return back to the topic at hand now? What is your opinion on the looks of Maria Sharapova compared to the looks of Maria Kirilenko?
Septimus
#60 Posted : Saturday, August 26, 2006 11:40:20 PM(UTC)

Sharapova wins hands down. no offence to the other girl.
MRC316
#42 Posted : Sunday, August 27, 2006 1:09:22 AM(UTC)

I think most of us agree with you on this one, then.