logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

separating sport from life and being so close from my twitter in birmingham & homework?x
008ltpp
#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 16, 2010 4:43:14 PM(UTC)
008ltpp

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

if i we're you i'd dump him second round if he doesn't make it and i'll get the train down, mattress on the floor will do, it's only like a skiing holiday with suits on butt it's only this years grass summer gotta calm down sooner or later when it's over haven't you. lovely to read about the life behind the smile on the front cover and knowing the wigs were in the post to java pre world cup xx
008ltpp
#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 16, 2010 4:49:23 PM(UTC)
008ltpp

[quote user="008ltpp"]if i we're you i'd dump him second round if he doesn't make it and i'll get the train down, mattress on the floor will do, it's only like a skiing holiday with suits on butt it's only this years grass summer gotta calm down sooner or later when it's over haven't you. lovely to read about the life behind the smile on the front cover and knowing the wigs were in the post to java pre world cup xx[/quote]
008ltpp
#3 Posted : Friday, June 18, 2010 11:01:38 AM(UTC)
008ltpp

Hi Maria, hope Nike didn't mind a bit of colour butt sony/eric might help with 120 mph photo shot, i heard about hehehehe
^oh ps turned card intp apple no info paste thingy and could change pic if easier or what about pool vid upload access too?
5min laugh on big screen before you play, i don't mind looking the mess do I in a wild shirt lmao
windows? bill on twatter makes no difference does it mm
RSS won yet?
008ltpp
#4 Posted : Wednesday, July 14, 2010 3:27:53 PM(UTC)
008ltpp

after the shock defeat @ wimbledon in the 4th round and knowing that your knickers are back on celeb world sites does having a banana between games help you through the night or shall i play glady's knight and the pips during lullaby times for up like a shot the next day? you even got me down town on monday morning and with the 25 getting put back on card from scam today i can pay for the video pass in my locker to watch a game soon unless i get the account number off mom for sky in my name mm what homework are you doing anyway that i can distract you from with baths, showers saunas ponytails, temple and scalp to shoulder arms and hands back thighs shins feet toes fingers massage time off court? oh you should have got me on a plane with you butt it was unexpected i'm sure within your current planning for the year for me to let you know there is life after tennis, even if you get bored with a comeback, you can still play my 9 ball pool for me. ^oh !woo-2010-15 inc IQ