logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

stanford on monday after 0-5 the other night
008ltpp
#1 Posted : Saturday, July 24, 2010 8:42:10 AM(UTC)
008ltpp

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Miss !woo, There was me thinking you were mentally prepared to go out and do one like i have been lately but you're not are you because i miss you while getting through my week knowing mom has done the same as last year with a container that would have tied up paperwork on the import for the last decade here and an opportunity wasted on stationery. won last night though 2-0 but still in shock about last sunday the way it was just bang avit first two frames, literally. you need that back for your serve on monday that killer instict. for me it's just natural when back is against the wall like it is again to win at something even when i'm really happy about it alone in reality and lost on the net lol like you we're during the first 3 rounds of wimbledon!!! birmingham was different this year as i got into it for the first time after paris ;-) luv bunny the hat xx
008ltpp
#2 Posted : Saturday, July 31, 2010 4:37:36 PM(UTC)
008ltpp

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

sometimes Maria, it's better to be out in the open with feelings and then there is no extra pressure on you to perform is there as you can just sack the decent, then nan bounces in the bedroom 3/4 cut reminding you why you we're born into the 70's and lost in them too however the joy in your face when you win is worth the pain of sharring happiness in a way only the results can show & speak for themselves inbetween igoogle and giggles on fallonfurniture.com.
must be nice to be a princess No5 beating the local #2 though lmao
all the best for later and don't get of to a nervous start again, ignore the slogan and just clinically drain your opponent with your latest serve and solid, well angled ground strokes to wedge open the breaks and you'll be fine but don't forget to pounce into the net instead of posing your way in half in a blonde moment of indecision.
luv
bunny the hat
ps don't forget the emergency squirrell substitute if it goes to third set and tired like a teddy bear ;-)