logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

SHOCKING: Caroline RUShniacki has 25-3 W/L vs Russian Players since April of 2009
laki696
#1 Posted : Monday, October 11, 2010 2:06:42 PM(UTC)

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

This is terrifying, I BET THIS IS WHAT THE WTA WANTS SMASH RUSSIAN PLAYERS AND WHOEVER DOES THAT GETS THE NUMBER 1 EASILY BY PLAING EASY EARLY ROUND AND GETS TO THE SEMIS AND FINALS FRESH, ALSO ANEXAMPLE, THE ROLE MODEL OF THE WTA HOW SHOULD A PLAYER GET TO THE NO 1 SPOT WITH NO GRAND SLAM TRIUMPH. SHAME ON THEM,THERE SHOULD NEVER BE A PLAYER RANKED NUMBER 1 THAT PLAYS 30 TOURNAMENTS A YEAR AND HAS NO GS TITLE.THE FACT THAT SHE IS NUMBER 1 IS ONLY BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE IS PLAYING...

EDIT Oct 6, 2010: 31-4 since April/2009, 22-2 since August/2009-------------------2010--------------WON vs. Vera Zvonareva 6-3 3-6 6-3WON vs. Elena Dementieva 1-6 6-2 6-3WON vs. Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova 6-1 6-2LOSE vs. Vera Zvonareva 4-6 3-6WON vs. Maria Sharapova 6-3 6-4WON vs. Nadia Petrova 6-3 3-6 6-3WON vs. Elena Dementieva 1-6 6-3 7-6(5)WON vs. Vera Zvonareva 6-3 6-2WON vs. Svetlana Kuznetsova 6-2 6-3WON vs. Anna Chakvetadze 6-1 2-6 6-4WON vs. Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova 7-5 6-4WON vs. Alla Kudryavtseva 6-0 6-3LOSE vs. Vera Zvonareva 2-5 retWON vs. Nadia Petrova 6-3 6-4WON vs. Elena Vesnina 1-6 7-6(4) 6-4WON vs. Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova 6-1 6-3WON vs. Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova 6-2 6-2WON vs. Maria Kirilenko 1-6 6-1 6-4WON vs. Nadia Petrova 6-3 3-6 6-0WON vs. Maria Kirilenko 6-0 6-3-------------------2009--------------WON vs. Vera Zvonareva 6-0 6-7(3) 6-4WON vs. Svetlana Kuznetsova 2-6 7-6(5) 7-6(3)WON vs. Elena Vesnina 6-2 6-4WON vs. Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova 6-1 6-4LOSE vs. Elena Dementieva 2-6 1-6WON vs. Maria Kirilenko 7-5 7-6(4)WON vs. Maria Kirilenko 6-0 6-4WON vs. Ekaterina Makarova 6-3 6-2WON vs. Alisa Kleybanova 6-3 6-2WON vs. Vera Dushevina 4-6 7-5 6-1LOSE vs. Dinara Safina 2-6 4-6WON vs. Vera Dushevina 6-0 6-4WON vs. Alisa Kleybanova 6-2 6-2WON vs. Elena Dementieva 6-4 5-7 7-5WON vs. Alla Kudryavtseva 6-3 6-3 

WON vs. Elena Vesnina 2-6 6-3 7-6(4) 

laki696
#5 Posted : Monday, October 11, 2010 2:07:45 PM(UTC)

-------------------2010--------------WON vs. Vera Zvonareva 6-3 3-6 6-3WON vs. Elena Dementieva 1-6 6-2 6-3WON vs. Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova 6-1 6-2LOSE vs. Vera Zvonareva 4-6 3-6WON vs. Maria Sharapova 6-3 6-4WON vs. Nadia Petrova 6-3 3-6 6-3WON vs. Elena Dementieva 1-6 6-3 7-6(5)WON vs. Vera Zvonareva 6-3 6-2WON vs. Svetlana Kuznetsova 6-2 6-3WON vs. Anna Chakvetadze 6-1 2-6 6-4WON vs. Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova 7-5 6-4WON vs. Alla Kudryavtseva 6-0 6-3LOSE vs. Vera Zvonareva 2-5 retWON vs. Nadia Petrova 6-3 6-4WON vs. Elena Vesnina 1-6 7-6(4) 6-4WON vs. Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova 6-1 6-3WON vs. Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova 6-2 6-2WON vs. Maria Kirilenko 1-6 6-1 6-4WON vs. Nadia Petrova 6-3 3-6 6-0WON vs. Maria Kirilenko 6-0 6-3-------------------2009--------------WON vs. Vera Zvonareva 6-0 6-7(3) 6-4WON vs. Svetlana Kuznetsova 2-6 7-6(5) 7-6(3)WON vs. Elena Vesnina 6-2 6-4WON vs. Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova 6-1 6-4LOSE vs. Elena Dementieva 2-6 1-6WON vs. Maria Kirilenko 7-5 7-6(4)WON vs. Maria Kirilenko 6-0 6-4WON vs. Ekaterina Makarova 6-3 6-2WON vs. Alisa Kleybanova 6-3 6-2WON vs. Vera Dushevina 4-6 7-5 6-1LOSE vs. Dinara Safina 2-6 4-6WON vs. Vera Dushevina 6-0 6-4WON vs. Alisa Kleybanova 6-2 6-2WON vs. Elena Dementieva 6-4 5-7 7-5WON vs. Alla Kudryavtseva 6-3 6-3WON vs. Elena Vesnina 2-6 6-3 7-6(4)
paul_pipkin
#7 Posted : Monday, October 11, 2010 3:05:01 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Was thanked: 1869 time(s) in 1239 post(s)

1) Somewhat less terrifying when you consider what this does NOT show: How many of the head-to-head differentials are like ONE MATCH--either ONE WAY OR THE OTHER. Yeah, she's been winning over Russians, but NOT as often as the headline makes it sound.

2) If they thought for sure they had a real "Russian-killer" here, they'd systematically deploy her against Russians in the early rounds. So far, they've been tending to supply her with Serena's protected "cake-walk" draws. Again I ask, is this the real reason Serena is laying out? (I don't think WTA any longer gives a damn about any pretense of a level playing field. They either imagine the tennis community is too stupid to see what they're doing or in fact complicit with the agenda--or else it's just "we got the sponsor bucks & the political power & you dirty nothings can just eat sh!t & die." -- the country-club mentality as I know it. [:P])

3) That said, however, the fact of pushing this skewed picture says alot. That's telling us up front how WTA & the mouthpieces perceive her utility. It also tells you what kinda deals Political Pete has cut and why Caro's Brain has already put cold-war remarks in her mouth. There is a flaw in this, however, and West Europeans should look at this carefully. Caro's Danish identity doesn't quite work for her handlers. That's why ESPN generated this weird racial theory of tennis--Pammie Schriver's "the Polish Blood". For some reason they gotta label her a Pole rather than a Dane. You notice they do know Piotr's name is Wozniak or Wozniack? (no "i") How come they can identify a feminine suffix for him but not for a Russian? [;)]

"That's the way the world works... right now." --Maria Sharapova at 17
Dartagnan
#2 Posted : Monday, October 11, 2010 4:07:13 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)
[quote user="paul_pipkin"]

1) Somewhat less terrifying when you consider what this does NOT show: How many of the head-to-head differentials are like ONE MATCH--either ONE WAY OR THE OTHER. Yeah, she's been winning over Russians, but NOT as often as the headline makes it sound.

2) If they thought for sure they had a real "Russian-killer" here, they'd systematically deploy her against Russians in the early rounds. So far, they've been tending to supply her with Serena's protected "cake-walk" draws. Again I ask, is this the real reason Serena is laying out? (I don't think WTA any longer gives a damn about any pretense of a level playing field. They either imagine the tennis community is too stupid to see what they're doing or in fact complicit with the agenda--or else it's just "we got the sponsor bucks & the political power & you dirty nothings can just eat sh!t & die." -- the country-club mentality as I know it. [:P])

3) That said, however, the fact of pushing this skewed picture says alot. That's telling us up front how WTA & the mouthpieces perceive her utility. It also tells you what kinda deals Political Pete has cut and why Caro's Brain has already put cold-war remarks in her mouth. There is a flaw in this, however, and West Europeans should look at this carefully. Caro's Danish identity doesn't quite work for her handlers. That's why ESPN generated this weird racial theory of tennis--Pammie Schriver's "the Polish Blood". For some reason they gotta label her a Pole rather than a Dane. You notice they do know Piotr's name is Wozniak or Wozniack? (no "i") How come they can identify a feminine suffix for him but not for a Russian? [;)]

[/quote]

Yes may be this girl is playing her best tennis at the moment but she has no Grand Slams.

Anyway   I respect people who work hard on the court.

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

laki696
#6 Posted : Tuesday, October 12, 2010 3:50:57 AM(UTC)

I don't know somethig weird is going on i here, either she is playing very good and so i expect she collapses in 2011 or she is just s mediocre player who just somehow uses this situation when no one else plays good(her biggest rival at the moment is vera zvonareva).i am sure that she won't be able to continue like this the next year so i am can't wait for that to happen
paul_pipkin
#8 Posted : Tuesday, October 12, 2010 11:15:25 AM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Was thanked: 1869 time(s) in 1239 post(s)

[quote user="laki696"]I don't know somethig weird is going on i here, either she is playing very good and so i expect she collapses in 2011 or she is just s mediocre player who just somehow uses this situation when no one else plays good(her biggest rival at the moment is vera zvonareva).i am sure that she won't be able to continue like this the next year so i am can't wait for that to happen[/quote]

I understand the perception. Let's get down to it: Caro is possibly the best ever at what she does. Pooosh, pooosh, pooosh... As a Chinese doubles player said--"Run fast around the court & return everything..." until the opponent errs. But that tactic usually maxes out about age 19. No, she can't sustain that much longer. She's gotta learn something else. But the most visible thing she's learned so far is to cheat with phony injuries. There's a question how much she CAN learn. Piotr is Caro's Brain. She can only take it on court with her once a set & never in a major.

WTA & compromised tournament bosses do everything they can to give her the edge--same services as they've supplied the sisters for years. Sure. Bought & paid for media can make her a big deal for as long as it takes (Ivanovic-fashion.) So yeah, everything is rigged up to keep her afloat. IMO, the returns from that are all short term, but short term is all the tennis establishment cares about.

Why does Zvonareva alone seriously work to counter her on the court? I think part of that feeds into a bigger picture that I'll talk about in other posts.

"That's the way the world works... right now." --Maria Sharapova at 17
Dartagnan
#3 Posted : Wednesday, October 13, 2010 4:58:46 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

[quote user="laki696"]I don't know somethig weird is going on i here, either she is playing very good and so i expect she collapses in 2011 or she is just s mediocre player who just somehow uses this situation when no one else plays good(her biggest rival at the moment is vera zvonareva).i am sure that she won't be able to continue like this the next year so i am can't wait for that to happen[/quote]

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

katmilr
#4 Posted : Wednesday, October 13, 2010 5:27:37 PM(UTC)
katmilr

Was thanked: 77 time(s) in 64 post(s)
who cares..she has 0 slams.