logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

please read my message any give an answer please
Adrian Ungureanu
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 01, 2007 1:50:01 PM(UTC)

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

sorry but this is my fisrt time i'm writing in this forum, despite the fact i'm an older member of Maria's Club, i appreciate what is she doing on the court but i have to say that i'm realy dissapointed about the "ask maria" features. i'm a big fan of her you do not imagine how much i care about what is she doing in or off the court, how much a appreciate her, you have no idea. BUT i'm realy mad that for non of my questions i got no answers back i had several treis but nobody answered. i'm not expecting realy for maria to answer in person, but still they could of reponding at least to my questionsin a way or another, somebody from the administrators of this site to get some general answers from Maria i answer to us, but no, all i got is crap, sorry but this thing realy makes me think that we the fans don't get no respect and appreciation for our support, after every question i've sent to them i got a message about the next tournament is she participating. can somebody tell me that anybody got any answers back and how long i have to wait to recieve them believe me i've waited realy long. it has been more than an year since i sent my first question. is this the way a fan must be treated. sorry for my spelling and grammar if there are mistakes, english is not my natural language. respest to you all 
MyMaria
#5 Posted : Thursday, November 01, 2007 6:30:25 PM(UTC)
MyMaria

I'm sure there have been thousands and thousands of questions, she can't answer them all.

If you want your questions answered, just be persistent, and hope for a little luck.

globe.markanthony
#3 Posted : Friday, November 02, 2007 6:27:39 AM(UTC)
globe.markanthony

i guess, the administrators are choosing what questions to be answered.
MICKY
#4 Posted : Friday, November 02, 2007 10:25:17 AM(UTC)
MICKY

She did't answer most of the ques. , she don't have time , Love u Maria
Adrian Ungureanu
#2 Posted : Friday, November 02, 2007 2:56:30 PM(UTC)

luck man i konw that u realy like Maria but i can't believe how fulish u can be, she ain't got time, realy then why is she taking the engagement of answering to her fans ques when she knows that she can do it. you know someone told me never make promises u can keep them. this is not the reward for our support man, sorry this is my opinion. i had 4 ques and got no answer i do have reasons to be upset and dissapionted. thanks for th answer.