logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

12 Pages«<9101112>
US Open 2013
Bulow
#204 Posted : Friday, September 06, 2013 11:20:56 PM(UTC)
Bulow

Groups: BasicUsers

Was thanked: 48 time(s) in 38 post(s)

midaso;326758 wrote:

paul_pipkin;326756 wrote:

YES! The Czechs took out the sisters in straight sets!  

Best news I've heard all day

Well now people are reporting that Maria might be engaged to Grigor. Don't know if it's true or not,but if so,I can't blame him. Anyone who is lucky enough to be dating her should aim to get her officially off the market ASAP

And those Serena pics? Aaaagh my eyes,my eyes! It burns! Such a pity that what has been seen cannot be unseen

same here... the best news when the protected dopers r going down...

THANX!

Just got the first batch of Sugarpova Candies.. They are addictively tasty…I am hooked on them.

Many of you wonder why Russians and Northern Asians  have such high  IQs, well they love Candies. White Rabbit Creamy Candy is adored in China  Japan and Korea http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Rabbit_Creamy_Candy

Look at the map below. The nations in red have the highest IQs the nations in yellow the lowest.

Sugar in moderation is very good for you; it stimulates your brain increases your IQ. Especially “ Obama People” need Candies , a whole lot of Sugarpova Candies: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nations_and_intelligence

Africans, Williams Sistas, have IQ on average ~ 70, basically they are mildly Retarded…. This is why no African country manufactures  its own car, airplane, microprocessor or even a rifle…

Here you have it!
CROUCHING TIGER
#205 Posted : Saturday, September 07, 2013 4:44:13 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 2863 time(s) in 1719 post(s)
MY LOVELY CHINAGIRL...THIS ONE HURTS...

Serena Williams came out blazing and held off a second set surge from Li Na to move through to the finals of the US Open, just one win away from her 17th Grand Slam title.

It was one way traffic early on in the match, as the No.1-seeded Williams came out firing on all cylinders, winning the first seven games and building a 60 10 lead. The fantastic start extended her run to 24 games in a row - she had won the last five games of her fourth round match against No.15 seed Sloane Stephens and all 12 games of her quarterfinal against No.18 seed Carla Suárez Navarro.

The No.5-seeded Li picked her moment and pounced, holding for 1-all then breaking for 2-1, and even getting to 40-0 in that game. The momentum was clearly flipping - but Williams would have none of it, digging out of that game to get the break back and then reeling off the next three to go ahead 5-2.

Then came the best game of the match. A resilient Li fought off six match points in that game - many of them with winners - and, after almost 14 minutes, finally held serve again to close the gap to 5-3.

But the resistance was short-lived, as Williams confidently served it out in the next game, blasting a big serve up the middle that drew a forehand error from Li. Game, set and match to Williams, 60 63.

"Li Na's such a great player," Williams said in her on-court interview with Mary Joe Fernandez. "It was tough at the end of the match, and I got a little bit nervous there, but I was able to close it out finally.

"I've just been really focused in all of my practices and I've been trying really hard, so to come out here and constantly hear, 'Go Serena, Go Serena,' it's honestly a pleasure. I hear young voices and older voices out here and it really feels so special, so thank you very much to the fans and everyone."

Williams was asked in her post-match press conference about the thought of Grand Slam No.17.

"I thought about that, but I can't think about that," Williams said. "It's still so close but it's still so far. I have to win against a great player and I have to play great tennis. With that being said, I have to do it all over again. Nothing is guaranteed. Only thing that's guaranteed is I can go out there and just try to do my best, and whatever happens, just learn from whatever experience I get and move forward."

And what about the potential $1 million bonus for winning the Emirates Airline US Open Series?

"Well, last time I had this opportunity, it blew up. It didn't work out. I'm not trying to think about it so much. Money has never been my motivation with tennis. I've always played to win Grand Slams."

Awaiting Williams in the final is No.2 seed Victoria Azarenka, who has actually won two of their three meetings this year, in the finals of Doha and Cincinnati. The World No.1's thoughts on her?

"Both matches she played really well," Williams said. "I let myself down at opportunities and I have to take them, because she is always pumped up and she does really well. I definitely feel like when she plays me she plays her best, by far. I've seen her play against other players, and when I play her I'm playing a totally different player. Obviously she brings her best game when she plays against me."

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD
3 users thanked CROUCHING TIGER for this useful post.
paul_pipkin on 9/7/2013(UTC), Jyotifrvr on 9/7/2013(UTC), Alireza on 9/8/2013(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER
#206 Posted : Saturday, September 07, 2013 4:46:17 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Played a good tourney nevertheless...Carlos will like it and TEACH EVEN HARDER :)

2 users thanked CROUCHING TIGER for this useful post.
paul_pipkin on 9/7/2013(UTC), Alireza on 9/8/2013(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER
#207 Posted : Saturday, September 07, 2013 10:40:40 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Hlavackova & Hradecka Shock Williamses....OUCH :)

Andrea Hlavackova and Lucie Hradecka were straight set winners over the Williams sisters to reach the US Open doubles final for the second straight year.

Andrea Hlavackova and Lucie Hradecka ended the Williams sisters' quest for a 14th Grand Slam doubles title and third US Open crown with a stunning upset in the semifinals on Friday.

Considering the Williamses came into the contest 13-1 in Grand Slam semifinals, 111-10 in Grand Slam matches and 5-0 against Hlavackova and Hradecka, those who had already penciled the sisters into Saturday's final versus Ashleigh Barty and Casey Dellacqua could be forgiven.

But the fifth-seeded Hlavackova and Hradecka did not appear intimidated and jumped on the Williamses early and thwarted every comeback attempt en route to the 64 62 triumph.

The key stat was break point chances, with the Czechs converting on five of seven on the usually impenetrable serves of the sisters. And Serena and Venus only converted on two of eight break opportunities on Hlavackova and Hradecka's serve.

"Both of us played top of our game and that's what you need to beat the Williams sisters," Hlavackova said.

Hlavackova and Hradecka have split their two prior meetings with Barty and Dellacqua, beating them in straight sets in Fed Cup earlier this year and losing to them in three sets in the quarterfinals of Wimbledon earlier this summer.

Hlavackova and Hradecka will be contesting their fourth Grand Slam doubles final, having won the 2011 French Open and having been runners-up at Wimbledon and the US Open in 2012. Barty and Dellacqua will be in their third Grand Slam doubles final, having been runners-up at this year's Australian Open and Wimbledon.

As if Friday wasn't memorable enough for Hlavackova, she also captured her first mixed doubles Grand Slam title alongside Max Mirnyi earlier in the day.

"It was great that I had a chance today to play the mixed doubles final, and I was really warmed up, especially with my serve in the big stadium," Hlavackova said. "It's a huge advantage to have played there."

paul_pipkin on 9/7/2013(UTC), Jyotifrvr on 9/7/2013(UTC), Alireza on 9/8/2013(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER
#208 Posted : Saturday, September 07, 2013 10:44:53 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

CONGRATZ...UP TO THE FINAL...

5 users thanked CROUCHING TIGER for this useful post.
paul_pipkin on 9/7/2013(UTC), Jyotifrvr on 9/7/2013(UTC), Alireza on 9/8/2013(UTC), Bulow on 9/8/2013(UTC), Alain44 on 9/9/2013(UTC)
Bulow
#209 Posted : Saturday, September 07, 2013 9:43:32 PM(UTC)
Bulow

Williams Family

what is wrong with you , bitch? says  mama Williams!

Alain44
#210 Posted : Saturday, September 07, 2013 11:35:57 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 144 time(s) in 76 post(s)
Bulow, the forum was closed during two days, and now you start again...
3 users thanked Alain44 for this useful post.
Alireza on 9/8/2013(UTC), CROUCHING TIGER on 9/8/2013(UTC), Bulow on 9/8/2013(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER
#212 Posted : Sunday, September 08, 2013 3:21:13 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

http://youtu.be/Fm44UVTOBE4

Hlavackova /Hradecka Wins Womens Doubles Championship

...Congratulations !!!

1 user thanked CROUCHING TIGER for this useful post.
Alireza on 9/10/2013(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER
#213 Posted : Sunday, September 08, 2013 3:23:09 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Sorry about the flags:)

paul_pipkin on 9/8/2013(UTC), Bulow on 9/8/2013(UTC), Alireza on 9/10/2013(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER
#214 Posted : Sunday, September 08, 2013 3:40:58 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

azarenka_073413_083412_5587.jpg

FINAL USO 2013...DONE !!!

Bulow on 9/8/2013(UTC), Alireza on 9/10/2013(UTC)
Bulow
#211 Posted : Sunday, September 08, 2013 6:05:57 AM(UTC)
Bulow

Alain44;326784 wrote:
Bulow, the forum was closed during two days, and now you start again...

correct..
Cultural Marxists aka Pilitically Correct Pigs attacked our Forum.. it is a war now! :)

Perhaps you should learn about Cultural Marxists before you talk:

In a nutshell:

Cultural Marxism is Marxism translated from economic into cultural terms. The origins of "political correctness" or "cultural Marxism" can be found in the early parts of the 20th century from the Frankfurt School, which was the headquarters for the Communists scheming in Germany. The role of the Frankfurt School is creating the victim groups that constitutes the politically correct coalition.

What is Cultural Marxism?
http://destoryculturalmarxism.blogspot.com/2013/01/what-is-cultural-marxism.html
Cultural Marxism: An offshoot of Marxism that gave birth to political correctness, multiculturalism and "anti-racism." Cultural Marxism maintains that all human behavior is a result of culture (not heredity / race) and thus malleable. While traditional Marxists focused on class identity in racially homogenous countries (with poor results during WWI), Cultural Marxists facilitated the racial organization of non-whites, while simultaneously asserting that "race does not exist" for white people. Cultural Marxists typically support race-based affirmative action, the proposition state (as opposed to a nation rooted in common ancestry), elevating non-Western religions above Western religions, globalization, speech codes and censorship, multiculturalism, diversity training, anti-Western education curricula, maladaptive sexual norms, the dispossession of white people, and mass Third World immigration into Western countries. Cultural Marxists have promoted idea that white people, instead of birthing white babies, should interracially marry or adopt non-white children. Samuel P. Huntington maintained that Cultural Marxism is an anti-white ideology
What Is The Frankfurt School (And Its Effect On America)?
http://www.wvwnews.net/story.php?id=8183
The Origins of Political Correctness
http://www.academia.org/the-origins-of-political-correctness/

You are welcome...
Bulow
#216 Posted : Sunday, September 08, 2013 3:42:52 PM(UTC)
Bulow

A trivia Question for ya:….

How many times the stinking beast Serena Williams was tested out-of-competition by the ITF in 2011 and 2010 for steroids? …. Wrong….ZERO TIMES…… is the answer!

I wonder how Azarenka and Radwanska feel about the fact that Serena was tested exactly zero times out-of-competition by the ITF in 2011 and 2010. ……Also, Serena was not tested by the USADA for both 2011 and 2010. …..

Both Azarenka and Radwanska were tested out of competition by the ITF in both 2011 and 2010. When the ITF tried to test Serena out of competition in October 2011, she fled to her panic room.

http://tennishasasteroidproblem.blogspot.com/2012/07/panic-on-grass-court.html

Serena Williams has won the Wimbledon final (singles and doubles). She defeated Victoria Azarenka in the semi-finals. She defeated Agnieszka Radwanska in the final.
Bulow
#217 Posted : Sunday, September 08, 2013 4:14:50 PM(UTC)
Bulow

in skirt... Serena looks like a Gorilla in local circus

Bulow
#218 Posted : Sunday, September 08, 2013 7:43:53 PM(UTC)
Bulow

Hello Everybloody, me means everybody,

hip hip hooray

the Doped Chimp won the Baboonistani, formerly US,  OPEN! wow .. it was doped today even more than ever , it was serving 125 mile/hour...with proper steroids selection it could break 130 miles per hour.

women pro tennis players serve on average 90 miles per hour

the chimp is bigger than ever ....now

midaso
#215 Posted : Sunday, September 08, 2013 11:23:11 PM(UTC)
midaso

Was thanked: 78 time(s) in 46 post(s)

CROUCHING TIGER;326790 wrote:

azarenka_073413_083412_5587.jpg

FINAL USO 2013...DONE !!!

Sexy and she knows it.

One thing's for sure,this US Open 2013 final is not exactly going to be in contention for the sexiest slam final ever

CROUCHING TIGER
#219 Posted : Monday, September 09, 2013 12:26:07 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Seems i was wrong, sorry guys:)

Serena Williams edged Victoria Azarenka in a thrilling three-setter for her fifth US Open title and 17th Grand Slam title. She also earned a record payout - a cool $3.6 million.

Things couldn't have been much tighter in the 58-minute first set, with the two players trading breaks right off the bat but the next seven games going to the server, right up until what could be considered a turning point in the match - Williams' 4-5 service game. It lasted nearly 10 minutes and though she didn't face a set point in it, she was two points from losing a handful of times - but she blasted an ace to get to 5-all, broke for 6-5 and served the set out emphatically at love. The first set to Williams, 7-5.

That momentum contined in the second set as Williams extended her run to five games in a row to go up 2-0 and eventually a 4-1, double break lead, seemingly on her way to a runaway victory. There was a lot of life left in Azarenka, though - the No.2-seeded Belarusian won five of the next seven games to take the set to a tie-break then, after missing out on her first two set points at 6-4 and 6-5, she took her third opportunity at 7-6, winning the 70-minute set on a backhand from Williams that sailed long.

But no one regroups better than Williams - on the biggest stages in particular - and the No.1-seeded American wrestled control again early in the third set, reeling off five games in a row from 1-all to clinch her fifth US Open title, 17th Grand Slam title and that historic $3.6-million payout, 75 67(6) 61.

Despite falling just short, Azarenka was extremely gracious in her speech at the trophy ceremony.

"It's a tough loss, but to be in the final again and play against the best was great," Azarenka said. "We fought hard and gave all our hearts out there, and I just have to say congratulations to Serena."

Williams was equally gracious - not just to Azarenka, but to her beloved home crowd in New York.

"I definitely felt the love today, so thank you all for the support - it's an honor playing in New York, and I give all the love and glory to Jehovah," Williams told the fans. "Victoria's such a great player and a great person too, and it was an honor to play against you. And thank you to everyone in the box too!"

The World No.1 was asked to elaborate on the World No.2's fightback in the second set. "Vika's such a great opponent and such a great fighter, and that's why she's been able to win multiple Grand Slams," Williams commented. "So that's why the match definitely wasn't over until match point today."

Williams is now tied for second place in the Open Era for most US Open titles (Chris Evert leads with six and Steffi Graf also has five) and is still in fourth place in the Open Era for most Grand Slam titles (Graf leads with 22 and Evert and Martina Navratilova are tied for second place with 18 each).

paul_pipkin on 9/9/2013(UTC), Alireza on 9/9/2013(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER
#220 Posted : Monday, September 09, 2013 10:19:29 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Permalink voor ingesloten afbeelding

Masha on Twitter...

Alireza on 9/9/2013(UTC), Alain44 on 9/9/2013(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER
#221 Posted : Monday, September 09, 2013 10:33:30 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Permalink voor ingesloten afbeelding

Watching the Final and pleasin' the sponsors...A HARD DAYS WORK

Alireza on 9/9/2013(UTC), Alain44 on 9/9/2013(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER
#222 Posted : Monday, September 09, 2013 10:41:17 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Celebrities at the U.S. Open 2013

http://www.newsday.com/sports/tennis/us-open/celebrities-at-the-u-s-open-2013-1.3930644#48

Interesting...take a look...some ppl here are hilarious and not in the way u think !!!

1 user thanked CROUCHING TIGER for this useful post.
Alireza on 9/9/2013(UTC)
jamesmajestic
#223 Posted : Tuesday, September 10, 2013 9:05:11 AM(UTC)
jamesmajestic

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)

I wish Maria a good recovery. The US Open was an amazing tournament, but it did not have the same vibe without Maria. I wish James Blake and Jill Craybas the best of luck in their future endeavors. Congrats Serena and Rafa. I am so happy to see Serena and Venus back playing in the doubles.