logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

12 Pages«<89101112>
US Open 2013
Bulow
#184 Posted : Wednesday, September 04, 2013 4:26:09 AM(UTC)
Bulow

Groups: BasicUsers

Was thanked: 48 time(s) in 38 post(s)

Maria made very wise decision to not play at US open .. Now she has to get rested and get healthy. Maria has another 7 years of tennis ahead of her.

For Maria:

The Cultural Marxists of WTA manipulate the seeding process to Protect Serena Williams as much possible and to Hurt players like You and Victoria Azarenka as much as possible. They have been doing that for some time now, since you won at the Wimbledon. Analyze the draws of all tournaments you entered for the last 5 years und you might be shocked what you will find, I was. WTA always makes sure that You and Victoria are in the same half of the draw so Williams does not have to exert herself meeting one of you in the semis.

Last but least:

WTA is using quite sophisticated computer program where they use stats like: players injury history, players shot pattern, how high over the net you hit the ball , spin on your ball, speed of your ball, placement of your ball, type of the court..they even use things like; weather, time of the day, time of the year, and much more to place in your quarter draw players who could hurt you. Same goes for Victoria. They have been collecting the stats on all of you for the last 7 years. It was prompted by the desire to eliminate as many East European Girls as possible from top 20 ranking. WTA did good job in that. At certain point there were 9 Russian girls in the top 10. Western main stream media is under complete control of Cultural Marxists so be very careful what you are saying…they did destroy Martina Hingis, Irina Spirlea and few other east European girls.
Almost forgot: You are very smart and very beautiful. ….Just so you know.

1 user thanked Bulow for this useful post.
Jyotifrvr on 9/7/2013(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER
#185 Posted : Wednesday, September 04, 2013 4:45:21 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 2870 time(s) in 1723 post(s)
I ask u friendly, bulow,to stay in yoyr "usual threads"...please, don't post here...thank u

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD
Alireza
#187 Posted : Wednesday, September 04, 2013 4:48:25 AM(UTC)
Alireza

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 965 time(s) in 508 post(s)

AZARENKA OVERCOMES INSPIRED IVANOVIC

NEW YORK, NY, USA - Victoria Azarenka battled back from a set down to beat Ana Ivanovic in a thriller on Arthur Ashe Stadium, snapping up the last spot in the quarterfinals of the US Open.

The No.13-seeded Ivanovic came out firing, winning the first three games of the match and eventually taking the first set, 6-4, and she even got a sniff in the next two sets, getting to 2-all in the second set and 3-all in the third set. But the No.2-seeded Azarenka stayed close with her every time and pulled away just enough down the home stretch, finishing it off after two hours and 10 minutes, 46 63 64.

There were some tense moments at the end, as Azarenka missed backhands on her first two match points at 5-3 in the third set and Ivanovic blasted an inside out forehand winner on her third match point at 5-4 in the third, but one last backhand into the net from Ivanovic on the fourth sealed the deal.

"It was a big battle, and that's what I was expecting from Ana," Azarenka said. "She's playing much, much better right now. She came out firing with a lot of great shots and served really well. She was definitely going for everything. It didn't leave me much room to go for my shots - but I started to create more opportunities for myself, and in the end of the first set it was already turning around."

Ivanovic was happy with some things in the match and a little bit frustrated with other things.

"I came out feeling good today," Ivanovic said. "I was playing well and putting her under a lot of pressure, but I think the biggest difference was the serve in the second set. My percentage went right down. I felt like I could break her, but it was very frustrating that I was losing my serve constantly. She definitely played well though, and she came up with good serves in the big points during the match.

"I really tried to stick with the game plan and keep pushing her, but at the end it went to her."

At the end of it all, though, Ivanovic only took the positives away. "For me it's frustrating that I had opportunities today and didn't take them, but it was still a very, very close match. And that's very encouraging, because I know I'm right there with them. She's a top player. She just came from winning Cincinnati. So there are definitely a lot of positives to take away from this week and this match.

"But it still doesn't change the fact that it's disappointing and it hurts."

Next up for Azarenka is Daniela Hantuchova, who won her fourth round match on Monday. Azarenka and Hantuchova are tied in their head-to-head series, 2-2. Azarenka has won their last two meetings.

Persian Gulf FOREVER -Arabs can not change the history, they can't cheat-
1 user thanked Alireza for this useful post.
CROUCHING TIGER on 9/4/2013(UTC)
Bulow
#186 Posted : Wednesday, September 04, 2013 5:45:44 AM(UTC)
Bulow

Originally Posted by: CROUCHING TIGER Go to Quoted Post
I ask u friendly, bulow,to stay in yoyr "usual threads"...please, don't post here...thank u

sure ...ha ha ha

And I ...

advise U very friendly to move to Doped baboon Forum  (Serena Williams fan club) since u dislike our Maria quite obviously….

Are you one of them?

Many of you e-mailed me with question: “what do you mean by Cultural Marxism”

Well, Cultural Marxism is Marxism translated from economic into cultural terms. The origins of "political correctness" or "cultural Marxism" can be found in the early parts of the 20th century from the Frankfurt School, which was the headquarters for the Communists scheming in Germany. The role of the Frankfurt School is creating the victim groups that constitutes the politically correct coalition.
http://destoryculturalma...is-cultural-marxism.html

Cultural Marxism Definition:… An offshoot of Marxism that gave birth to political correctness, multiculturalism and   “anti-racism”.   Cultural Marxism maintains that all human behavior is a result of culture (not heredity / race) and thus malleable. While traditional Marxists focused on class identity in racially homogenous countries (with poor results during WWI), Cultural Marxists facilitated the racial organization of non-whites, while simultaneously asserting that   race does not exist   for white people. Cultural Marxists typically support race-based affirmative action, the proposition state (as opposed to a nation rooted in common ancestry), elevating non-Western religions above Western religions, globalization, speech codes and censorship, multiculturalism, diversity training, anti-Western education curricula, maladaptive sexual norms, the dispossession of white people, and mass Third World immigration into Western countries. Cultural Marxists have promoted idea that white people, instead of birthing white babies, should interracially marry or adopt non-white children.

Bulow
#188 Posted : Wednesday, September 04, 2013 5:56:34 AM(UTC)
Bulow

This doped Monster below just defeated 5-foot tall 80 pounds Girl Named Navarro...and celebrates being number 1 by pointing fat smelly finger up...

does monster know that seeding at US open is rigged to protect her and bleed her opposition like Azarenka Lisicki Halep etc..opposition which could hurt baboon if they did not eliminate each other..

Bulow
#189 Posted : Wednesday, September 04, 2013 6:04:54 AM(UTC)
Bulow

My advice to Azarenka:

do not play the Doped Baboon... get seek , give her walk over!

when you were sweating vs Ivanovic for 3 hours the baboon spent 40 minutes mutilating 5-foot Navarro 6-0 6-0 , besides the Mutant Williams after recent Doping serves 130 miles/hour.. without doping no women will be able to do that

so relax

do not do it

give doped Baboon and WTA Cultural Marxists a walkover..walkover to hell they created!

CROUCHING TIGER
#190 Posted : Wednesday, September 04, 2013 10:21:24 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

http://youtu.be/04PcIJ9vs_g

Victoria Azarenka Vs Ana Ivanovic R4 HIGHLIGHTS US OPEN

Thriller !!!

leopold2
#191 Posted : Wednesday, September 04, 2013 1:12:04 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 7 post(s)
No doubt, Ana played better than before - and would now be a serious threat to Maria - but for me it was quite clear that she would not be able to maintain the high level of the first set. Vika won the second set without playing really well - that would have been Ana's chance. In the third set, Vika produced her A game, where Ana had no chance - and Maria would have had lots of problems as well.
UO otherwise: Halep would have been the right winner in the match against Penetta - and the only one being able to threat Vika. But she started playing in a stupid manner after the rain delay ... unexperience ok but where are coaches good for? Against Makarova, Li Na played unbelievable balls (especially in the first set) but my gut feeling tells me there was a lot of luck involved. I expect Li Na to play much worse against Serena.
Bulow
#192 Posted : Wednesday, September 04, 2013 7:58:33 PM(UTC)
Bulow

Originally Posted by: leopold2 Go to Quoted Post
Vika won the second set without playing really well - that would have been Ana's chance. In the third set, Vika produced her A game, where Ana had no chance - and Maria would have had lots of problems as well..

If WTA did not rig the draws Maria could never play against Azarenka , unless in the finals. Number 2 and 3 players must be seeded in opposing halves.

WTA Cultural Marxists lump Azarenka and Sharapova in the same half to save the the doped baboon Williams from exerting herself
Philli Wan
#193 Posted : Thursday, September 05, 2013 2:03:51 AM(UTC)
Philli Wan

Was thanked: 196 time(s) in 135 post(s)

I just noticed that Maria attended the New York Fashion Week Style Awards Gala yesterday.  How convenient that she just happens to be injured because this event only takes place every two years and if she were playing she would not have been able to attend. 

It's time to wake up and realise that she is making a laughing stock out of all those who believe she is still interested in playing tennis.  So long as Serena and Vika are playing, she knows she will never have a chance to be anything more than Number 3. 

As things are going she will begin to drop down the rankings and eventually slide into oblivion.  But, she will have to keep going for a while until her contracts with Nike and Head expire or it's goodbye money.  

1 user thanked Philli Wan for this useful post.
CROUCHING TIGER on 9/5/2013(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER
#194 Posted : Thursday, September 05, 2013 6:24:24 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Rachel Zoe, Maria Sharapova, & Jessica Pare - Style Awards 2013

http://www.justjared.com...-pare-style-awards-2013/

MASHA RUNS IN N.Y. (but not on court:)

1 user thanked CROUCHING TIGER for this useful post.
Alireza on 9/6/2013(UTC)
paul_pipkin
#195 Posted : Thursday, September 05, 2013 7:55:05 AM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Was thanked: 1881 time(s) in 1250 post(s)

Masha most always engages with New York Fashion Week whether she's still in the second week of USO or not--Philli knows that because she bitches about it every other year. lol Check the archives.

"That's the way the world works... right now." --Maria Sharapova at 17
3 users thanked paul_pipkin for this useful post.
CROUCHING TIGER on 9/5/2013(UTC), Brebis on 9/5/2013(UTC), Alireza on 9/6/2013(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER
#197 Posted : Thursday, September 05, 2013 10:57:27 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Permalink voor ingesloten afbeelding

Masha "the Olympian"; prefer this instead of "fashion-pics" :)

2 users thanked CROUCHING TIGER for this useful post.
paul_pipkin on 9/5/2013(UTC), Alireza on 9/6/2013(UTC)
Brebis
#196 Posted : Thursday, September 05, 2013 2:58:33 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 369 time(s) in 218 post(s)

Originally Posted by: paul_pipkin Go to Quoted Post

Masha most always engages with New York Fashion Week whether she's still in the second week of USO or not--Philli knows that because she bitches about it every other year. lol Check the archives.

Thanks Paul,  I have decided not to comment to Philli's nonsense anymore.

Bulow
#198 Posted : Thursday, September 05, 2013 7:35:13 PM(UTC)
Bulow

If you only saw the legs of Serena Williams, hairy legs, you would flip out:

and she stinks like hellllll... was close once ..I thought I was about to puke...

could she take shower or at least wash her private parts

from time to time?

paul_pipkin
#199 Posted : Thursday, September 05, 2013 10:05:01 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Nicer...   

Action shot of Camila Giorgi in match against Wozniacki.  Love that I could catch that in HD!

5 users thanked paul_pipkin for this useful post.
CROUCHING TIGER on 9/6/2013(UTC), Alireza on 9/6/2013(UTC), Alain44 on 9/6/2013(UTC), Bulow on 9/6/2013(UTC), Jyotifrvr on 9/7/2013(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER
#201 Posted : Friday, September 06, 2013 10:49:38 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Will Maria Sharapova come to the China Open?

http://www.timeoutbeijin...e-to-the-China-Open.html

YES says Twitter ...Max, Maria Sharapova agent, confirms that Maria will pull out of China Open this fall due to injury...

2 users thanked CROUCHING TIGER for this useful post.
Alireza on 9/6/2013(UTC), paul_pipkin on 9/6/2013(UTC)
paul_pipkin
#202 Posted : Friday, September 06, 2013 10:08:51 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Well, that's the shit...  back to the USO:

Saturday (07 September) CEST (GMT +2)  
18:00 Djokovic - Wawrinka (Arthur Ashe Stadium)
20:50 Nadal - Gasquet (Arthur Ashe Stadium)
23:30 Doubles final Hlavackova / Hradecka - Barty / Dellacqua (Arthur Ashe Stadium)

YES! The Czechs took out the sisters in straight sets!  And earlier, Hlavackova had won the Mixed Championship with Max Mirnyi.

1 user thanked paul_pipkin for this useful post.
CROUCHING TIGER on 9/7/2013(UTC)
Bulow
#200 Posted : Friday, September 06, 2013 10:46:12 PM(UTC)
Bulow

Nicer...  

Action shot of Camila Giorgi in match against Wozniacki.  Love that I could catch that in HD!

thanx, excellent antidote against smelly Baboon called Serena williams ...

she is very athletic  , yet sexy

midaso
#203 Posted : Friday, September 06, 2013 11:10:33 PM(UTC)
midaso

Was thanked: 78 time(s) in 46 post(s)

YES! The Czechs took out the sisters in straight sets!  

Best news I've heard all day

Well now people are reporting that Maria might be engaged to Grigor. Don't know if it's true or not,but if so,I can't blame him. Anyone who is lucky enough to be dating her should aim to get her officially off the market ASAP

And those Serena pics? Aaaagh my eyes,my eyes! It burns! Such a pity that what has been seen cannot be unseen

1 user thanked midaso for this useful post.
Bulow on 9/6/2013(UTC)