logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

18 Pages«<161718
Wimbledon 2013
CROUCHING TIGER
#346 Posted : Monday, July 08, 2013 7:48:47 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 2862 time(s) in 1718 post(s)
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering...

(sometimes the greatest Jedi Knight should think about these wise words of Master YODA...)

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD
1 user thanked CROUCHING TIGER for this useful post.
appaloosa on 8/15/2013(UTC)
Philli Wan
#347 Posted : Monday, July 08, 2013 9:56:34 AM(UTC)
Philli Wan

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 195 time(s) in 134 post(s)

The
Archbishop of Canterbury and

The Royal Commission for Political Correctness announced today that the climate
in the UK should no longer be referred to as

English Weather.

Rather than offend a sizeable portion of the

UK population, it will now be referred to as

Muslim Weather. 

Mostly Sunni but party Shi'it

CROUCHING TIGER
#348 Posted : Monday, July 08, 2013 10:52:16 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

http://youtu.be/QV3FsizcTMU

Wimbledon 2013 Mixed Doubles champions

(sorry if u have soundproblems; i had)

3 users thanked CROUCHING TIGER for this useful post.
Alireza on 7/8/2013(UTC), frida on 7/8/2013(UTC), appaloosa on 7/8/2013(UTC)
Philli Wan
#349 Posted : Monday, July 08, 2013 11:12:13 AM(UTC)
Philli Wan

Was thanked: 195 time(s) in 134 post(s)

Over 9 million of Maria's Facebook fans have voted and chosen this as her new outfit for the US Open:   http://1.bp.blogspot.com...uslim_womens_apparel.jpg     

Alireza
#345 Posted : Monday, July 08, 2013 12:20:47 PM(UTC)
Alireza

Was thanked: 965 time(s) in 508 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Philli Wan Go to Quoted Post

You are right Alizera, Muslims cant cheat, they are too stupid...but they can lie.  Like stealing buildings from the Christians and other religions and writing Farsi all over them and claiming that they built them...like the Taj Mahal.  The Taj Mahal was originally one of the 7 Shiva Temples of India and was standing 500 years before the Muslims even went to India. 

Philli, I don't want to speak about religion, and also I don't have information to discuss! But I think that you misunderstood about muslims! 

Arabs are muslim, and Iranian are muslim,too! But they are totally different! In everything, in history,in culture and etc!

They overdo, I mean they are not normal, they show Islam very difficult than real! For example in some Arab nations like Saudi Arabia women shouldn't drive, or shouldn't do any sport, they don't have women athlete in Olympics or other sport competition! And also about their veil, it is so stupid. They cover their all body, also face and hands. Just the eyes are open to see as the picture you posted at the above, that veil isn't the real one! And Quran doesn't say such veil!

But Iranian don't overdo, they are moderate & normal! :)

And also Arabs lie very easily, a Big lie like " Arabian Gulf" pppfff! LOL :D :D 

It is Persian Gulf, it was Persian Gulf and it will stay Persian Gulf! In ALL maps, old maps, and also in adventurer maps noticed Persian Gulf! Now they want to change the history and say against it! Because of the benefits in Persian Gulf! But they CAN NOT! All the world know that it is Persian Gulf. 

It's like to change Gulf of Mexico to ,for example, Italian Gulf! This is really stupid 

Persian Gulf FOREVER -Arabs can not change the history, they can't cheat-
Alireza
#350 Posted : Monday, July 08, 2013 12:28:32 PM(UTC)
Alireza

Was thanked: 965 time(s) in 508 post(s)
I think that this topic is about Wimbledon not Muslims and religion. :D ;)

Let's not talk about it anymore, Philli ;)
Persian Gulf FOREVER -Arabs can not change the history, they can't cheat-
2 users thanked Alireza for this useful post.
paul_pipkin on 7/8/2013(UTC), CROUCHING TIGER on 7/9/2013(UTC)
frida
#351 Posted : Monday, July 08, 2013 2:37:01 PM(UTC)
frida

Was thanked: 1668 time(s) in 673 post(s)

Okay, Wimbledon 2013 is over.. 

Bye bye London!!! We will never forget all things happened this year !!! See you next year ....

5 users thanked frida for this useful post.
nazanine on 7/8/2013(UTC), paul_pipkin on 7/8/2013(UTC), CROUCHING TIGER on 7/9/2013(UTC), Brebis on 7/9/2013(UTC), Alireza on 7/9/2013(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER
#352 Posted : Tuesday, July 09, 2013 8:43:39 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

We can talk about "politics" or other "hot issues" but better in the special "RE-OCCUPY"-thread.

There u can post all issues about the sad situation of our world...the more, the better !!!

Alireza on 7/10/2013(UTC)
robb
#335 Posted : Tuesday, July 09, 2013 9:10:04 AM(UTC)
robb

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 13 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Imnumber2 Go to Quoted Post

Well, Well, Well, who would have thought ha! However, $ 1.2M isn't tht bad for Lisicki right? but $2.4 M for Bartoli SHIT!!!! that's a lot of DO$ 

Pity lisicki didn't win...

CROUCHING TIGER
#353 Posted : Thursday, August 15, 2013 3:37:32 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

MARION redraws from the "circus"; can understand her motivations...will miss her "unique" style...ADIEU Gypsygirl

appaloosa on 8/15/2013(UTC)
appaloosa
#354 Posted : Thursday, August 15, 2013 10:46:09 AM(UTC)
appaloosa

Groups: BasicUsers

Was thanked: 198 time(s) in 108 post(s)

Originally Posted by: CROUCHING TIGER Go to Quoted Post

MARION redraws from the "circus"; can understand her motivations...will miss her "unique" style...ADIEU Gypsygirl

Marion certainly was unique. I have often used the word.  But she was more.  She was quirky, off-beat. She was thoughtful and brilliant. She had fire in her eyes and in her belly.  She didn't conform to the "recognized" athletic physique. Her training methods were unorthodox.  She played two handed from BOTH sides.  She is loyal and honest. And although outwardly everyone on the tour is a 'competitor', one got the feeling that behind the scenes, everybody liked her. No small accomplishment in the tennis world.  So, I guess, as I write this, there is only one word to describe Marion. "Unique".  It was a delight to see. She will be sorely missed by me for some time. 

3 users thanked appaloosa for this useful post.
paul_pipkin on 8/15/2013(UTC), CROUCHING TIGER on 8/15/2013(UTC), Alain44 on 8/15/2013(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER
#355 Posted : Thursday, August 15, 2013 11:30:11 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

ADIEU MARION...

HAVING realized a lifelong dream by claiming the Wimbledon title, Marion Bartoli decided she had nothing left to give on Wednesday, shocking the tennis world by bidding a sudden and poignant farewell to the sport.

Just six weeks earlier, the 28-year-old Frenchwoman had shed tears of joy as she soaked up the applause following her straight sets win over German Sabine Lisicki in the Wimbledon final to claim her first and only grand slam title.

The toast of France, Bartoli was on top of the sporting world but came crashing back down to earth on Wednesday when a second-round loss to Romanian Simona Halep at the Western and Southern Open in Cincinnati was enough to convince her it was time to quit.

“Well, it’s never easy and obviously there is never a time to say it but that was actually the last match of my career. Sorry,” the world No. 7 said with tears pouring from her eyes.

“It’s time for me to retire and to call it a career. I feel it’s time for me to walk away. My body, I just can’t do it anymore.”

Bartoli had offered no hint that she was contemplating retirement and appeared focused on preparing for the upcoming US Open, where she had her best grand slam result last season by reaching the quarterfinals.

But the loss to Halep persuaded the circumspect Frenchwoman that the time was ripe to hang up her racket and as the crowds left the stadium and headed out into the night, Bartoli did likewise to start a new life.

“You never kind of know before it’s going to be your last match but I felt that way after the match. I felt I just couldn’t do this anymore,” Bartoli admitted. “After one set, my whole body was in pain.

“You know, everyone will remember my Wimbledon title. No one will remember the last match I played here.

“There are so many things to do in life rather than playing tennis, so I’m sure I will find something.”

An eight-time winner on the WTA Tour, Bartoli played in every grand slam since the 2002 US Open and was seen as one of the sport’s more durable competitors. But she made it clear that 13 years on the circuit had taken a heavy toll.

The decision to retire was made easier by the fact that Bartoli had battled long enough to realize her dream of becoming a grand slam champion.

After winning Wimbledon, Bartoli said it had been her dream since she was six to hold the trophy. For 13 years and through 47 grand slams she chased that singular dream and finally made it a reality but in doing so had sacrificed everything she had to offer.

2 users thanked CROUCHING TIGER for this useful post.
appaloosa on 8/15/2013(UTC), Alain44 on 8/15/2013(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER
#356 Posted : Thursday, September 12, 2013 8:00:01 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

http://www.gentside.com/...it-le-buzz_art54566.html

Sexy Marion; no kiddin...watch the video please:)

2 users thanked CROUCHING TIGER for this useful post.
Brebis on 9/12/2013(UTC), Alain44 on 9/13/2013(UTC)