logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Is it possible my 7 year old will meet and play with Maria?
FutureStar
#1 Posted : Sunday, August 11, 2013 11:59:26 PM(UTC)

Groups: BasicUsers

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 1 post(s)

She is 7 and every coach that plays with her tells us she is special, has instinct , keep her playing no matter what. We leave in Chicago area , some of the trainers told her she looks like Maria and ....now my littlle daughter is watching youtube and Maria playing. She is fascinated with Maria and...i will (be honest) Radwanska because she is polish like us. lol.

For my 7 year old tennis stars are more like a movie stars   ... she watch videos and ask me if stars like this ever meet kids in person.

Of course as a girl she ask us if Maria's blond hair are real and if so tells us that her hair are too dark and not like Maria's. Its funny and nice to see how big and positive influance tennis players has on kids.

I am happy that Maria exists ..Thank You.... our daughter enjoy tennis and has a point -to be like you . Maybe one day Maria can give her one match( i know I know ..its like to win lottery but i dont want to destroy my daughters dreams)...;-)

Thank you

3 users thanked FutureStar for this useful post.
Alain44 on 8/12/2013(UTC), Alireza on 8/12/2013(UTC), frida on 8/12/2013(UTC)
Alireza
#2 Posted : Monday, August 12, 2013 1:02:30 AM(UTC)
Alireza

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 965 time(s) in 508 post(s)

It's very good that you won't destroy your daughter's dream! You should do your best and help her to become a professional tennis player! If she is as talented as you said, so she will become one of the best WTA players in few years!

And blond hair won't affect on her playing :D ;) Yes, it's beautiful but it's not the important thing :) Important thing is her skill, her ability to play hard, her performance. There are many top players who don't have blond hair! like Azarenka, Radwanska, Li, Marion Bartoli and etc

She can play in junior tournaments when she is already, then she can shine there and become a professional player

Just help your daughter and bring everything for her, SHE WILL BE A PROFESSIONAL TENNIS PLAYER

And remember that it's not impossible, you both should do your best! Maria won Wimbledon when she was a teenager

If one day she becomes a pro tennis player, come here and say to us. ;)

Persian Gulf FOREVER -Arabs can not change the history, they can't cheat-
1 user thanked Alireza for this useful post.
Alain44 on 8/12/2013(UTC)
FutureStar
#3 Posted : Monday, August 12, 2013 7:35:54 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Thank u for a kind word..:)..we will help her as long as she enjoys it.
By the end its all about what she loves not us.;)
She enjoys watching players how they look ( hair lol), what they wear and how they behave during a game..and we let her to do it..its still a fun for now.
We avoid to put any hype and pressure on her.
when she will win first big one lol..I will tell to post in here lol. :)
Thank u one more time
Alain44
#4 Posted : Monday, August 12, 2013 11:38:46 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 144 time(s) in 76 post(s)

FutureStar;326155 wrote:

She is 7 and every coach that plays with her tells us she is special, has instinct , keep her playing no matter what. We leave in Chicago area , some of the trainers told her she looks like Maria and ....now my littlle daughter is watching youtube and Maria playing. She is fascinated with Maria and...i will (be honest) Radwanska because she is polish like us. lol.

For my 7 year old tennis stars are more like a movie stars   ... she watch videos and ask me if stars like this ever meet kids in person.

Of course as a girl she ask us if Maria's blond hair are real and if so tells us that her hair are too dark and not like Maria's. Its funny and nice to see how big and positive influance tennis players has on kids.

I am happy that Maria exists ..Thank You.... our daughter enjoy tennis and has a point -to be like you . Maybe one day Maria can give her one match( i know I know ..its like to win lottery but i dont want to destroy my daughters dreams)...;-)

Thank you

Future Star, you live in Chicago area. At the moment, Maria play in Cincinatti and soon she will play in New York (for the U.S. Open). Perhaps you can be at a match. I see two possibilities :

• You can see if there is a dedication’s session. You can introduce her your daughter !

• Other possibility : a Sugarpova event. (This is announced on this site.) You buy candies and you can introduce her your daughter !

Good luck.