logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages«<234
THE RED PLANET
Alain44
#62 Posted : Sunday, July 21, 2013 11:50:52 PM(UTC)

Groups: BasicUsers

Was thanked: 144 time(s) in 76 post(s)

Two news on UFO in Russia :

* Sonia Kudryavtseva, who reside in Khakassie Republic in south of Russia, is a student in the town of Abaza who has taken (in 2013) three photos of a flying object disc-shaped (like a « flying saucer »). She walked in the street with a friend when she saw this flying object. Numerous sites have published these photos… I have seen a little video showing the young girl and the flying disc. For me, this young girl is honest and the photos are genuines.

* At the end of a Dmitri Medvedev’interview, on 7/12/2012, the journalist Marianna Maximovskaya asked him a question about the visit of extraterrestrials on Earth. His response has not been recorded in public (« sur le plateau de télévision les micros étaient coupés »), but this response has been recorded by the journalist Mikhaïl Zygar with his iPad. Then the journalist have broadcasted the scene. The response of Dmitri Medvedev (on the video that I have seen a few months ago, the russian translated in english - I translate the french in english) :

« I tell you for the first and last time. With the briefcase and the nuclear codes, the president ot the country receive also a special top secret file. This file contain informations about extraterrestrials who have visited our planet. A report about a secret service is also delivered, and this report concern the control of extraterrestrials in our country. If you want informations explained in detail about this topic, you can see the well known documentary called ‘‘Men in Black’’. »

Marianna Maximovskaya asked how many extraterrestrials were on Earth. The Dmitri Medvedev’response :

« I dont’will tell you how many extraterrestrials are here, because it should be panic. »

The documentary « Men in black » (it’s not the movie !) was broadcasted on russian television. In this documentary we see army’s officials and graduates to tell their UFO observations. Among they, there is Nikolaï Antoshkin, a general-colonel in Air force.

(Reference : « Nexus », n° 85, mars-avril - march-april - 2013, p. 80-83. Other details in my text : « Dmitri Medvedev et la présence extraterrestre » – in my website.)

I have seen the video on YouYube, but it has been removed because of « droits d’auteur »…

1 user thanked Alain44 for this useful post.
Dartagnan on 7/22/2013(UTC)
Dartagnan
#63 Posted : Monday, July 22, 2013 3:03:42 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

Secret of the men in black (in russian): 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK1l_1-P1_g

Dartagnan: Everybody should know that UFOs exist. We mean extraterrestrial life exists. We are not alone in the Universe.  We think it is a good news. 

Alain44;325595 wrote:

Two news on UFO in Russia :

* Sonia Kudryavtseva, who reside in Khakassie Republic in south of Russia, is a student in the town of Abaza who has taken (in 2013) three photos of a flying object disc-shaped (like a « flying saucer »). She walked in the street with a friend when she saw this flying object. Numerous sites have published these photos… I have seen a little video showing the young girl and the flying disc. For me, this young girl is honest and the photos are genuines.

* At the end of a Dmitri Medvedev’interview, on 7/12/2012, the journalist Marianna Maximovskaya asked him a question about the visit of extraterrestrials on Earth. His response has not been recorded in public (« sur le plateau de télévision les micros étaient coupés »), but this response has been recorded by the journalist Mikhaïl Zygar with his iPad. Then the journalist have broadcasted the scene. The response of Dmitri Medvedev (on the video that I have seen a few months ago, the russian translated in english - I translate the french in english) :

« I tell you for the first and last time. With the briefcase and the nuclear codes, the president ot the country receive also a special top secret file. This file contain informations about extraterrestrials who have visited our planet. A report about a secret service is also delivered, and this report concern the control of extraterrestrials in our country. If you want informations explained in detail about this topic, you can see the well known documentary called ‘‘Men in Black’’. »

Marianna Maximovskaya asked how many extraterrestrials were on Earth. The Dmitri Medvedev’response :

« I dont’will tell you how many extraterrestrials are here, because it should be panic. »

The documentary « Men in black » (it’s not the movie !) was broadcasted on russian television. In this documentary we see army’s officials and graduates to tell their UFO observations. Among they, there is Nikolaï Antoshkin, a general-colonel in Air force.

(Reference : « Nexus », n° 85, mars-avril - march-april - 2013, p. 80-83. Other details in my text : « Dmitri Medvedev et la présence extraterrestre » – in my website.)

I have seen the video on YouYube, but it has been removed because of « droits d’auteur »…

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

2 users thanked Dartagnan for this useful post.
Alain44 on 7/22/2013(UTC), Alireza on 7/26/2013(UTC)
Alain44
#64 Posted : Wednesday, July 24, 2013 9:44:37 PM(UTC)

Thank you for the link, Dartagnan.

Alireza on 7/26/2013(UTC)
Dartagnan
#65 Posted : Thursday, July 25, 2013 4:54:58 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Alain44;325654 wrote:

Thank you for the link, Dartagnan.

Dartagnan: Sometimes Military planes try to intercept UFOs....it is not an easy task because UFOs are silent but always faster than our military planes...

Our ingeneers should think how to make a silent military plane because military planes are very noisy...

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

Alain44 on 7/25/2013(UTC), Alireza on 7/26/2013(UTC)
Dartagnan
#66 Posted : Saturday, July 27, 2013 12:36:01 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Dartagnan: UFOs in Belarusia, Gomel. 

VIDEO (in Russian):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R63NXIsjz_8&list=TLoeHu1uu75SE

Alain44 on 7/27/2013(UTC), Alireza on 7/28/2013(UTC)
Dartagnan
#67 Posted : Saturday, July 27, 2013 1:05:29 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

VIDEO: History&UFOs 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Egq2PTVPRHs&feature=em-subs_digest

Alain44 on 7/27/2013(UTC), Alireza on 7/28/2013(UTC)
Dartagnan
#68 Posted : Sunday, July 28, 2013 8:53:09 AM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Dartagnan: UFO in Antarctica. The US army attacked by UFO in Antarctica. 

VIDEO 1: in russian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4L50SSvf4XU

VIDEO 2: in russian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf3KoFtxdf8

VIDEO 3: in russian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s22ipnGoEbg

1 user thanked Dartagnan for this useful post.
Alain44 on 7/30/2013(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER
#69 Posted : Sunday, July 28, 2013 9:59:41 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Was thanked: 2863 time(s) in 1719 post(s)

:)

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD
2 users thanked CROUCHING TIGER for this useful post.
Dartagnan on 7/28/2013(UTC), Alain44 on 7/29/2013(UTC)
Dartagnan
#70 Posted : Sunday, July 28, 2013 7:56:02 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Dartagnan: Beautifull UFO watched in Brazilian sky in 2011

VIDEO1: Science can't explain this phenomena  Rare&Interesting video !!! You can see this UFO only once during your life...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZipbgXOJoc

VIDEO2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kmNxzMe8iQ

Alireza on 7/29/2013(UTC), Alain44 on 7/29/2013(UTC)
Alain44
#71 Posted : Tuesday, July 30, 2013 12:19:06 AM(UTC)

A very interesting brazilian video !

Here two links associated with the symposium of Washington about extraterrestrial presence, 29 april - 3 may 2013 : www.citizenhearing.org  ;  www.truthembargomovie.com 

Among the participants, the Chinese Sun Shili. The China’s ufological research Institute rally more than 100 000 members ! ! ("Nexus", n° 87, juillet/août 2013 - july/august 2013 -, p. 82-93.)

(My article about this topic will be on my site and perhaps in a review.)

Dartagnan, I hope you nice holiday in Russia !

Alireza on 7/30/2013(UTC)